The Stepsiblings

By ValenciaTales

(Unedited from chapter 6) Previous name - Mafia step brother She wasn't cold, but she was scared. Scared of... More

Introduction
chapter 1: Beginning
chapter 2: Silent Wake up call
chapter 3: Tangled Web of Relationships
Chapter 4: Anguish and Redemption
Chapter 5: Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 6: The Wedding Dilemma
Chapter 7: The Wedding Intrigue
Collaborate
Unknown call
panic attack
Jimin fall hard
y/n's lie
Avoiding Her
OPPA!!!!!
Angry With Tae
Who is HE??
Hospital
Nightmare & Want BF
Who is the guy???
Lie
White lie
Confession
Shopping
Periods
Accidental punch
Call
ji-hoon is kidnapped
Hiding
Heart to heart
Scared Taehyung
Potato
Anniversary
Drunk Y/N
PAST
Being Upset
mom and dad
jk moved out
Jealously strikes
Escape??
Bike racing
Ela is Headache
First kiss
Chaos over Kiss
Mission
Cry
Anger Issues
Past 2
Interrupting everytime
Insulted Ela!!
false accusation
Kim family or Dad's killer
Romance in the air
Poison
did you saw anything?!
Han river
Losing control!
How was the coffee?!
Surprise!!!
What you have asked for?
Lunch!
Celebration
Who are they???
''baby''
She knows??
The truth
Found her?
Drowning
Difficult to make it up...
Coma
Dadda?
~Final~
Sแด‡แด€sแดษด 2 Uแด˜แด…แด€แด›แด‡
แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ส€แด‡ แดกแด‡??

Mission

2.2K 82 23
By ValenciaTales

(Must read: so I was yesterday studying from the evening and slept at 12 am and again woke up at 4 am to study so I didn't got time to complete it so sorry about that *bow*)

A/N POV
Currently taehyung was with y/n as he was driving as she was looking outside. Soon they reached, they both stepped out of the car.

Taehyung: let's go

He said and you nodded. You both entered as a man came towards you and bowed to you both.

Taehyung: lil one he is the owner of this place.

You nodded as the man spoke.

Man: sir you asked for the venue yesterday so we renovated the place.

Taehyung: hmm let her see

He said as you looked around. The place for amazing but you spoke.

Y/n: we need a open area like a garden type.

Taehyung: garden type? Why?

Y/n: it's just I want to held the anniversary in open space. It will be different from others

Taehyung: hmm let's go somewhere else.

You nodded as you both again sat inside the car and he drove.

Jungkook POV
I came from outside as I sat on the couch beside jimin hyung as he spoke.

Jimin: where did you went?

Jungkook: just went to orphanage early for some donation work as dad called me.

Jimin: hmm everything done

Jungkook: yeah by the way where is y/n? I haven't seen her yet

Jimin: ahh she went out with tae.

Jungkook: where?

Jimin: I don't know. When I saw them tae already started the car so I couldn't ask them.

Jungkook: hmm I am going to my room.

He nodded as I went to my room.

*time skip*
Taehyung POV
We were sitting in a restaurant as y/n was hungry. And it was lunch time too so we stopped here.

Taehyung: what you wanna eat?

Y/n: order yourself I will have whatever you order

I nodded as I ordered the food. After a while the food came as y/n spoke.

Y/n: don't you think it's too much?

Taehyung: no just dig in.

She nodded as she started eating. But suddenly her phone rang. She looked at her phone and spoke.

Y/n: let me take this call. You continue

I nodded as she stood up and walked away.

Whose call it could be that she left? Is that her unknown boyfriend? But if he was why would she leave as she already told us about him?

I tried not to think but my mind is full of thoughts as I continued eating.

Y/n POV
I looked at the id and it was rose. I frowned that why she is calling all of sudden. I excused myself and walked away. I looked here and there and answered the call.

*on call*
Y/n: hello what is it?

Rose: Joseph now

Y/n: I'm on my way

Rose: hmm

*call ended*

After months he is making a move. We can't miss this chance but what should I tell taetae oppa. Let me make an excuse.

I went back to my seat as he asked.

Taehyung: who's that?

Y/n: umm I have to go back it's urgent.

Taehyung: you didn't even ate. First have then you can go where ever you want. And first of all what's urgent?

Y/n: my friend she got admitted so I have to meet her. And I will have later.

I said as I stood up grabbing my bag and phone.

Taehyung: yahhh how will you go back? We came in one car.

Y/n: look that's easy. I will take yours and I will tell someone to pick you up. Okay and you can eat peacefully.

Taehyung POV
As she finished before I say something she ran away.

Taehyung: yahhh y/- aish now I have to wait. How can she just run away leaving me alone?

Soon my phone rang I looked at the id it was jin hyung. I answered.

*on call*
Jin: where ever you are I need you to come back.

Taehyung: what happened?

Jin: we need to go on a mission.

Taehyung: hyung I can't go back home. Y/n left with my car as her friend is in hospital.

Jin: and you allowed her? The fuck is wrong with you taehyung!!!

Taehyung: hyung she ran away before I say something or stop her.

Jin: sent me your location I will send jimin.

Taehyung: okay

*call ended*

Y/n POV
After I left with his car I straight went to black devils mansion. I went inside as they saw me and stood up. I nodded and went to my room. I changed my clothes and wore this and put my mask.

I took 2 guns and bullets. I went downstairs as rose spoke.

Rose: so I informed them they will be here

Soon they came as they all were wearing masks just like us. I looked all of them and my eyes stopped on Jk's. We both made an eye contact as i broke it hearing Jennie.

Jennie: let's go

She said as everyone nodded and walked away.

Soon y'all were in front of a abandon building hiding.

RM: so as the plan suga will be in the car hacking all the cameras and informing us if someone is their or not and we will be going in pairs.

Y/n: yeah so who will go with whom?

Jin: let's just go like roslein and Jimmy, me and RM, Jhope and floral, V and Sam and lastly the trio.

I looked at jk as he was looking at me too. I nodded as he spoke.

JK: let's go then

A/N POV
Soon they heard suga from their ear phones who was doing his work from the car.

Suga: guys so their are 4 ways to go inside. The main gate, the exit, and two windows.

Y/n: first we need to take those innocent people out until then no one will fire if they don't want me to fill those bullet on your head.

They all nodded hearing you as you all started going inside. You all were having silencer in your gun.

As you all went inside, suga was guiding y'all.

Suga: Sam, V someone is their in front of the other gate.

V slowly went and peeked as he saw a man's back facing him. He slowly went towards him and covered his mouth with one hand before that man can do anything Sam shot him. He slowly put his body down not making any noise.

V: is their anyone ahead?

Suga: no yours way is clear.

V looked at Sam as they both nodded and went inside further.

Suga: Jin their is 2 people on the next corridor.

Jin nodded as RM signed him to go. Jin slowly went their and pulled a guy by covering his face from behind as he break his neck. He slowly put that body on ground and saw RM shot that guy on head. They both nodded and started going further.

Suga: Jhope don't go inside!!

He yelled as the man saw jhope and got ready to fire but before he could do anything he got shot on his chest by floral.

Suga sighed heavily as he looked at the order side seeing jk, jane and Black angel killed 5 men.

Suga: the way is clear for y'all. Their was a door in brown colour. Their are the people we need.

He said as in you smirked. They all went towards their as they saw the brown door.

V: is their any other way to go in?

He asked in ear phone.

Suga: no the only way to go inside is this

He said with a sigh as you spoke.

Black angel: let's go inside carefully. And before firing we need to save those people who are captured. So don't do any stupidity which can cause trouble.

They all nodded as jane asks.

Jane: where are they standing?

Suga: they are far from the door. And their isn't any camera inside.

He said as they all nodded and slowly opened the door. They entered as they saw some man's back was facing them. They all hide behind each wall. As you spoke.

Black angel: look their are so many people so focus on saving them.

She said as everyone nodded.

Soon they pulled some men by covering their mouth and break their neck. But suddenly someone held V by pointing gun on his head.

Man: Look boss who we got here!!

He said in a sarcastic tone and dragged him not knowing about others.

Jk: now what!??

He whispered in your ear as you spoke.

Y/n: they are busy with him so take others out secretly. I will handle this myself.

They all said ok except jk who spoke.

Jk: I will stay with you

Black angel: this isn't any movie jk. Just do what I'm saying.

Jk: then when did I said this is a movie huh!! I care for You!!

Black Angel: if you do then listen before I kick your dick and get this in your fucking mind after that you're not gonna have any kid.

Jk: do whatever you want but remember that I won't let you go alone.

He said and anger was visible in your face cause you were thinking that he is just getting trouble but in his point of view he is worried that you will get hurt.

Before she could say further they heard a laugh. They all focused as it was non other than Joseph. He came towards V and spoke.

Joseph: so you're alone here huh*chuckle*

You gestured them as they ran further by hiding behind the wall. Jk didn't left as you sighed being frustrated and spoke.

Black Angel: listen no matters what don't come behind me. If I needed your help I will give you a sign. He nodded as you went outside and spoke grabbing everyone's attention.

Black Angel: I'm with him!!!

Joseph: oh I see. Everyone look who we got here. Ms black Angel here herself.

You pointed your gun at him as you yelled.

Black Angel: let him go Joseph!!! He have nothing to do with this.

Joseph: no no no girl he had to do with this. He belongs to bangtan and ruined my plans last time too by joining hands with you. So he have to die.

Black Angel: are you perhaps scared that I will kill you so that's why you're using him as a shield of yours?

Joseph: you think I am afraid of you *chuckle* did you saw them

He said pointing towards his men who were aiming their guns at you.

Joseph: they are more stronger and skilled then you. Don't doubt on them. They can kill you in mins.

Black Angel: by that time I will finish them.

Joseph: as you wish guards let her know who you are!!

He yelled as the guards put their guns back and started coming towards you. You put your gun back and got ready to fight.

Jungkook: fuck

He mumbled as he slowly moved towards V and shot the man who was holding him. Joseph didn't noticed them as he sat and focus was on you.

You were fighting but jk noticed that Joseph had a knife and coming towards you. He screamed your name but you didn't heard so he pulled his gun out and shot him. He fell on top of you, you whimpered as V shot the remaining men.

(A/n: only 1:00 to 1:20)

Jk: ANGEL!!!!!

He screamed as others also ran inside after leaving the victims with suga, Jane, Jimmy and floral.

They all gasped seeing you. Jk ran to you as he spoke while caressing you cheek.

Jk: i-its my fa-fault CALL THE DAMN AMBUL-

Black Angel: YOU FUCKING JERK GET HIM AWAY FROM ME!!!

Jk: h-huh??

He said being confused.

Black Angel: GOSH!!!! what the fuck were you doing when god was giving brains to others? Don't tell me you went to make those freaking abs of yours. Can't you fucking see he is heavy?

He immediately pushed Joseph's dead body aside from you as you took a heavy breath. He forwarded his hand as you hold it and stood up.

You didn't said anything to him as you looked at Jhope and asked.

Black Angel: everything done???

Jhope: yeah the CCTV is cleared we can go now.

You nodded as they all started going outside and you were also when suddenly jk pulled you and hugged you tightly.

You got froze as your eyes went widen.

Y/n POV
I don't know why but my body got frozed. Before I say something he spoke.

Jk: today I got scared seeing you like that. I thought I lost you for a moment. My world stopped but when you cursed, my heart started beating again cause I knew that you were alright.

Y/n: isn't that too cheesy

Jk: say whatever you wanna but it's true.

You broke the hug and spoke.

Y/n: I won't leave you this easily man. From the day I said yes, you became my man. And thinking about that

Jk: ahhhhh!!!!

He screamed as you punched him on his stomach. He looked at me confused while whimpering.

Jk: what was that for?

Y/n: you deserve that!! I told you not to stay but you still did.

Roslien: guys let's finished this in call we need to go

You nodded as he nervously laughed and left.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continue..........

Have a good day/night

(Now author is going to study hehe)

Bye bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 11.3K 41
TAEHYUNG ASIAS BIGGEST MAFIA AND A VERY RUDE ,COLD AND HEARTLESS PERSON .....GETS MARRIED TO JEON JUNGKOOK ....WELL IT WAS JK WISH TO AGREE TO THE MA...
145K 5.3K 47
??: While we are all here, Y/n, let's tell you some rules of this household. "Tell before going out and if we say no, you can't step out." "Curfew st...
415K 13.5K 143
(Under editing) ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–†๐–— ๐•พ๐–™๐–Š๐–•๐–‡๐–—๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ (Completed) BTS are known as the heartthrobs of the school. They are the kings of there scho...
99.4K 2.8K 58
A girl love her family and has a sweet life but one day tragic accident happen, her father died and leave her and her mother Human can fall in love t...