The Psychotic Queen||Volturi...

By CurlyTatoFries

"Listen, I'm just saying. If y'all got me a pet monkey I would shut up-" - "I'm literally begging you to stop... More

Preface
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
A/N
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
Black Lives Matter.
15
16
17
A/N
A/N!!
18
IM BACK! !
19
20
:)
22

21

5.9K 157 17
By CurlyTatoFries

Forty-eight hours, that's the amount of time that's passed by since the events that took place in the clearing.

Naomi and Jane held onto eachother, scared to be away from the other in fear of losing another sibling, the short haired vampire had even insisted on jayson, Khalil, Bella, and Edward staying in her room with her.

The days were long and slow, spent with Naomi keeping tabs on nearly every vampire in the castle, wanting everyone to be okay— needing everyone to be okay.

The nights were spent with her holding onto Jane, onto her loved ones, a silent promise in her mind to always protect them. To never allow such tragedy again.

On the fourth day, Naomi left her room.

Short hair tied back into a half up, half down hairstyle and donning black leather pants and a simple tank top, Naomi made her way outside, into the secondary garden. Her Alec and Jane used to frequently come here.

While the kings were in court, the queen was with the twins.

She looked at the mass of vines and roses covering the area in a mess of beautiful color and felt her eyes water. But she squeezed her eyes shut, until the vision behind her lids tinted white and she knew no tears would threaten her state.

She got to work.

On the fifth day— Naomi helped Jane get ready, dressed in a cute black dress with a lacy floral covering, a black umbrella to cover the unyielding rays of sun. And she held her hand as she walked her toward the garden where the higher ranked guard, the kings, and the Cullen coven waited.

Jane looked confusedly up at her queen, sister. Muddy red eyes shining with venom as she looked around once more at the decorum.

It was beautiful.

Alec favorite things filled the already beautiful room and made it look like something pulled straight from a fantasy novel, the unique red color of his favorite flower was spread across the garden, the beautiful black and orange butterfly he'd always smile at despite stubbornly insisting he didn't like the insects.

And in the middle of the area, on a beautiful golden slab stood a golden statue of Alec, he stood in his guard clothes, a serious look on his face but the corner of his mouth tilting up into a hidden smile which he often did around his sisters.

''Alec volturi; one of the strongest and most noble warriors to ever exist, he will forever live on in the minds of others, his existence was beautiful, and while cut short, he will never be forgotten."

The silver tag across the slab read.

Naomi smiled softly at Jane and nodded at Jayson who grinned in return, in a flash of brilliant color images begun to fill everyone's mind, memories.

The time Alec walked in on Jayson and Naomi dressed up as eachother, dancing to a song by lady Gaga, he'd turned to leave but was pulled into the ridiculous dancing by the pair. That's how Jane found them a few minutes later, her laughter at her brothers predicament light and joyful.

The time they went into the common room, all grabbing a controller and opening a hardcore Minecraft server, the cheer of absolute joy that escaped the mana lips after they beat the dragon, him jumping up, hands shooting to the skies as he basked in his victory.

The time Naomi snuck Kallista into her room, fast food bags and weed sitting menacingly on the table as she closed and locked the door. Alec and Jane inevitably getting high and pigging out, their matching hazel eyes shining with happiness.

The memories continued, Jane holding a hand over her mouth to hide her watery smile.

Naomi stepped forward, brushing her hand against the kings in silent thanks for allowing this to happen.

"Alec, I loved him. I think it was hard for anyone to not love the gremlin," she started off awkwardly, hands fiddling with eachother in an anxious dance.

Everyone smiled softly and Naomi took the confidence booth with grace "I remember my first time meeting him, I think he honestly didn't like me very much," she giggled quietly remembering the looks of scared shock the boy would sent her "But I loved him, and he loved me, he loved Jane, he loved Italy, being a volturi, he loved playing Minecraft with Jayson because that's one game he was good at,"

Naomi held a finger up, filled with emotion as she stared at every little detail on the butterfly.

"He was scarily good at just dance, I remember the moment he said it to me, after feeding my loves had a meeting so Jane and Alec took me to my room, finally getting the chance to watch the show I'd been badgering them about, Alec told me that I was his sister, just as much as Jane was. He loved me, and he'd always be there for me." She choked up a bit, lips spreading into a watery-toothy grin.

"Alec is my brother, Alec is Janes brother, Alec is one of the fiercest and most talented members of the guard, Alec is loved, I know, his death was painful and we may never forget it. But it not just about how he died, it about how he lived. Because you know what? My little brother lived amazingly, and I will forever cherish him." She finished off, head held high as she looked at Jane in the eyes, a silent promise converted through the two of them.

You aren't alone, and you never have to be the rest of your existence; I'm here.

Aro stepped forward slightly "To Alec! Everyone, we will never forget his extraordinary feats." The king said softly, smiling gently at his little mate who turned her grin onto him.

Jane was tackled in a hug by Jayson who hurriedly complimented her dress and begun carrying a conversation with her.

Jane glanced around, the numb feeling slowly ebbing away as Naomi and the kings came over to converse.

Naomi grasping her hand in her own made the blonde smile, no, she didn't wish to stop existing, Alec's death hurt, it still does.

But looking at her sister and the people she cares for; Jane knew in her mind— it would be okay.

"Fucking bitch!" Naomi growled as the black veins under her eyes faded into her skin, replaced by the smooth milky color of her pale skin.

Naomi and Jayson have been trying to gain any semblance of control over their newfound powers.

So far, nothing has worked.

They decided to practice after noticing their anger was out of check, any little thing made them see red. And Jayson and Naomi collectively noticed they were missing patches of the day, unknowing of what happened.

It was after Naomi and Jayson came to only to find his room trashed that they knew they had to take action, so without notifying the kings or anyone really as they tried to get themselves under control.

This was affecting their powers as well, in a good or bad way, they didn't know yet but the tattoos on Naomi's body had begun to fade one day, only to come back darker, and instead of only her normal five, three new tattoos rested upon her body, the one she was most concerned with was the dragon tattoo starting at the base of her neck stretching down to her lower back.

There was the monkey tattoo on her shoulder and a swarm of butterflies below her left knee.

And she couldn't summon them out, it confused her and made her feel nervous.

Then there was Jayson, while his gift previously didn't give him any physical attributes, bright white lines dances around his skin in an intricate dance, moving around his skin whenever he used his gift.

"Hey, it's fine. Gnomey," Jayson said softly, placing a hand on the girls shoulder the nickname from when they were kids causing the girl to snort loudly.

"Why did he do this to us," she murmured softly, picking at the bottom of her shorts, a frustrated look on her face; she did the at a lot, the usual smile that adorned her face had switched to a scowl, unhappy and frustrated.

"I don't know, but he's dead. We're not, we'll figure this out okay? Together," he held his pinky up and Naomi smiled softly, wrapping her pinky around his as they leaned their foreheads together.

"Yea, we got this shit," she replied, honey eyes falling closed.

Together.

A/N:

Yknow, I ain't hadda kill Alec, I loved him like my very own.

R.I.P 🙄

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, y'all got any ideas on what's happening with their powers?

Any ideas on how I should write their hybrid stuff?? I've perhaps, maybe— Mayhaps run myself into a wall on that one. <33

Love you all!! See you soon <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604K 15.8K 94
"Or maybe your not as amazing as everyone makes you out to be." "Maybe." (Emmett Cullen x Female OC)
323K 6K 50
I'm not amazing at descriptions but enjoy. Also there are a quite a few mentions of s3lf harm and rap3 so be warned! Also Bella bashing. When a certa...
136K 3.7K 42
"I think there's a reason why your parents named you storm," Edward said as he laid on the bed. Storm turned her head to look up at him. "Why?" "Be...
30K 1.1K 20
˗ˏˋ꒰ 🦋 ꒱ - ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌ ╰┈➤ ❝ [(n.) Your safe and peaceful haven, a comforting place of refuge and rest in a noisy, chaotic...