Draw It Comes True [ Unlimite...

De aquilalove19

https://m.shubaow.net/249/249813/ The petite and beautiful Su Mo drew a pen in the infinite dungeon, which w... Mai multe

1 - Novice Draw
2 - High School Affair
3 - HSA
4 - HSA
5 - HSA
6 - HSA
7 - HSA
8 - HSA (end)
9 - Bloody Villa
10 - BV
11 - BV
12 - BV
14 - BV
15 - BV
16 - BV
17 - BV (end)
18 - Weird Ancient Town
19 - WAT
20 - WAT
21 - WAT
22 - WAT
23 - WAT
24 - WAT
25 - WAT (end)
26 - Survival on the Deserted Island
27 - SDI
28 - SDI
29 - SDI
30 - SDI
31 - SDI
32 - A Warm Home
33 - AWH
34 - AWH
35 - AWH (end)
36 - The Bride of the Evil God
37 - The Bride of the Evil God
38 - The Bride of the Evil God
39 - Drawing

13 - BV

246 8 0
De aquilalove19

The next day, when the servants were eating, several players gathered together briefly to discuss how to live tonight.

Su Mo and Zhang Yu talked about the monster information they learned last night, and Zhang Yu said: "The boss who took me through the second dungeon said that on the second night, the survival rules of the first night will probably become different. Applicable, because monsters will evolve slowly, and the rules that could control them will change."

Wang Jian gave Zhang Yu a strange look after hearing Zhang Yu speak so bluntly.

Did something happen last night?

Obviously, Zhang Yu said before going on patrol that women are unreliable, their men need to stand up, and some necessary information does not need to be shared. How can it be so fast now?

Tian Miao also noticed a change in Zhang Yu's attitude.

He silently approached Su Mo and the others, bowing his head and not speaking.

Su Mo glanced at Zhang Yu, and directly confessed to the exchange of information: "The teammate I matched in the second dungeon became a cat. I didn't know such straightforward information as Xiang Zhang Yu. However, I am sure that the dungeon NPC There are mutual interests between the characters, the characters we play and the NPCs, and these connections may help us to clear the level faster."

As soon as these words were spoken, the players present all looked at Su Mo and asked for help.

Su Mo wanted to say something, but the NPC Su Yu shouted nervously: "Su Mo, the eldest young master is calling you."

Why is this wretched male NPC here again?

Su Mo was disgusted, but she nodded obediently.

When she was speechless, Su Yu added: "The eldest young master also said, let the new maid go to another one, you, who will you two go?"

Yun Tong and Sun Qiang looked at each other, and then Yun Tong flinched. His own wave: "I'll go."

Su Yu took the two to the garden, bowed to Lu Yan and left.

Lu Yanqing had an easel and paint in front of him, and BBZL looked at the two maids in front of him with their heads bowed, as if nothing happened last night, and said coldly, "Sit over there."

Lu Yanqing was referring to the fence at the edge of the flower viewing pavilion.

Su Mo and Yun Tong walked over together, and Lu Yanqing issued a few more gesture commands.

In the end, Su Mo leaned on Yun Tong's chest and closed her eyes to pretend to be sweet. Yun Tong spread his legs and sat on the edge, with a wild and unrestrained aura.

Lu Yanqing was satisfied, picked up the pen and stained it with paint and started painting.

As a student of painting, Su Mo used to be a model when she was in school. People will be tired if they maintain any posture for a long time, and she is leaning on the soft chest of the lady, she is really embarrassed to put all the weight down, so the whole thing is vain.

After just holding on for a while, I soon felt the pain in my muscles.

Su Mo began to hold on.

At this time, Yun Tong's hand, which was placed on her shoulder, suddenly pulled her tightly without a trace.

Su Mo's entire upper body finally had support.

The underside of the face is soft to the touch, which is the tenderness unique to the young lady.

Sure enough, girls are the treasures of the world! As for men, whether they are NPCs or real people, most of them are spicy chickens. For example, the NPC Lu Yanqing is the spicy chicken among the spicy chickens.

Su Mo closed her eyes, madly complaining about Lu Yanqing in her heart.

Lu Yanqing smeared on the drawing paper while staring at Su Mo's face that still had exaggerated makeup, and the corners of his lips evoked a pleasant arc.

Here two people are trapped in the garden, and over there, the four players are arranged to clean up again.

Butler Lin asked them to clean the whole villa again, and he knocked on the door of the master bedroom with breakfast.

Mrs. Lu's voice softly let Butler Lin enter the room.

After Butler Lin entered the house, he closed the door.

There was only the faint light of the green night lamp in the room, which made Mrs. Lu's gorgeous face extremely seductive. She smiled and looked at Butler Lin, sticking out her slender tongue to act coquettishly: "Wuwuwu, my tongue was hurt yesterday."

Butler Lin was expressionless: "Madam, it's time for breakfast."

When Mrs. Lu heard what Butler Lin said, her pupils narrowed and she knocked over the plate in Butler Lin's hand. Out of anger, his tongue stuck out long and fell to the ground.

"You're always like this, you're always like this." Her voice was a little hysterical, "I'm your daughter, I've worked so hard, I've come here to find you, I just want to be like everyone else, to have someone who is proud of me Mother, why can't you do it?"

Butler Lin lowered his eyes, a complicated look appeared on his face with deep nasolabial lines.

On the red carpet, her carefully collected worms run about. A fat cyan meat worm twisted its body and was attacked by a black-flowered longhorn beetle. Soon the juice flowed across it, and it died completely.

A moth flew to the ceiling.

On it, the baby with the bat head was lying on his back on the ceiling, with his head hanging on the edge of the ceiling, biting his fingers and sleeping soundly.

Mrs. Lu was still accusing, but Butler Lin had squatted down to put away the tray, and said in a low voice, "Madam, since you are in a bad mood and don't want to eat, then I will go down first."

Butler Lin bowed respectfully and left.

Mrs. Lu became more and more collapsed. She clasped her itchy scalp with her hands, but she didn't let go when she bleeds.

The blood slipped from her forehead to the tip of her nose, to her chin, and then fell to the ground, leaving no trace on her body.

Madam Lu grabbed her head BBZL enough and started walking. Under the red nightgown, there was a pool of wet water, which stuck the bugs that had no time to escape to the ground and struggled.

There is a picture in the drawer of the bedside table.

The man's face in the photo has been hollowed out, and the woman next to him is Steward Lin.

Mrs. Lu's slender eyes stared at Butler Lin, and the whites of her eyes turned from white to yellow.

While looking at the photo, she stuck out her long tongue and caught the insects flying all over the house into her mouth to eat.

In the next room, Sun Qiang was cleaning Lu Yanqing's room.

A copy of The Sacrifice and a camera were placed on the bedside.

The content of the book is that as long as the people around you are sacrificed to vampires, you can gain the favor of vampires and live forever under the protection of vampires. Open the camera, there is a video inside.

The content of the video is unsightly, it is a picture of Su Mo and Lu Yanqing NPCs naked on this bed.

Su Mo said softly: "Can you really make me survive?"

Lu Yanqing looked obsessed, and kissed Su Mo's fingers: "Of course, you are my favorite woman, and I will not let any monster hurt. You."

Sun Qiang instantly thought of the experience given to her by the tenth-level player who was matched with the second instance.

She is a charming woman, especially emphasizing that some dungeons are very friendly to female survivors, because there may be that kind of neutral male NPC who prefers female survivors, just put down your body to please that NPC, and don't care about others life and death, you can survive very smoothly.

Sun Qiang looked at the oil painting on the wall.

The woman above is seven points similar to Su Mo.

Sun Qiang furrowed her brows and put everything back into place. After cleaning, she silently exited the room.

Outside the room, Butler Lin was teaching Wang Jian a lesson.

After two slaps, Wang Jian couldn't find Bei.

"I asked you to move the little young master's toys, why did you break them all?" Butler Lin's voice was quiet, but the sternness inside was particularly strong, "Next time, get out of the villa."

Butler Lin turned and left.

Wang Jian took a sip to the ground: "Damn old woman, why did you kill the NPC, the NPC can still be resurrected, but the blood we were knocked out is irreversible, damn it."

Wang Jian scolded, turned to see Sun Qiang, There was still disgust in his eyes.

"Women don't have a good thing." Wang Jian said such a sentence and left Sun Qiang.

During lunch, Wang Jian complained to Zhang Yu that he was beaten by Butler Lin, and complained that this gamified world was unfair at all. Before the change, he had long since slapped the woman who slapped him.

Tian Miao silently moved away from the two and approached Sun Qiang.

"I was cleaning the place next to Butler Lin's room in the morning, and went in quietly to find information." Tian Miao said cautiously, "I saw Mrs. Lu's school photos and some letters in the drawer of Butler Lin's room."

"Mrs. Lu It seems to be the daughter of Steward Lin, does this count as the interest relationship between the NPCs that Su Mo said?"

Sun Qiang nodded affirmatively to Tian Miao's words, trying to tell what she saw in Lu Yanqing's room, but Zhang Yu and Wang Jian quarreled.

Wang Jian: "Is there something wrong with you? Why are you still praising Su Mo? Is it useless to forget Su Mo's ability?"

Zhang Yu: "I'm Ciao, you don't know, Su Mo is very strong. And all kinds of movements are very neat, really, she is a trainer, we can't treat her BBZL as an ordinary girl."

"She is that kind, that kind of..."

Zhang Yu didn't know how to describe it, said Afterwards, he asked Sun Qiang, "Why didn't Su Mo come to eat?"

Sun Qiang said, "I was called by Lu Yanqing to the garden in the morning, and I haven't come back yet."

After answering, Sun Qiang looked towards the garden.

Butler Lin ordered that when Lu Yanqing was in the garden, they could not approach the garden. What are Lu Yanqing and Su Mo doing? Will something happen to Yuntong?

When Sun Qiang was worried, Su Mo was fighting for her rights.

"Big, young master, I'm hungry." She kept leaning on Sun Tong's body and asked carefully, "Can I paint after dinner?"

Lu Yanqing continued to draw seriously as if he didn't hear it.

Su Mo's stomach really started to growl.

In fact, if this survival game really wants to kill the player, just put the player in a space without food, and the player will naturally starve to death.

But the game has to give players the opportunity to struggle, which is particularly bad.

Su Mo thought, she couldn't bear the hunger and stood up directly.

Lu Yanqing's tone was indifferent: "I haven't finished painting yet."

Su Mo thought that she stunned Lu Yanqing yesterday and Lu Yanqing was not punished today, which seemed to mean that hitting Lu Yanqing did not trigger the death rule.

So she walked directly to Lu Yanqing's side and looked at Lu Yanqing's drawing board.

The painting above was the woman in the oil painting, while Yuntong had been changed to a man's face, and the painting was actually Lu Yanqing himself.

All Lu Yanqing wanted was the posture, not the face.

"Why don't I help the eldest young master finish the painting?" Su Mo lowered her head, "It's better for us to eat earlier."

Lu Yanqing showed interest: "Okay." The

handsome man stood up and sat aside.

Su Mo took over the paintbrush and completed Lu Yanqing's unfinished details. The woman was wearing the long dress from the oil painting, which was embellished with red roses. The different shades of red color quickly formed a red dress, leaning on Lu Yanqing's arms nostalgically.

Lu Yanqing was wearing a black suit.

Su Mo's painting speed is very fast and extremely skilled.

- A born painter.

The corners of Lu Yanqing's lips twitched, staring at Su Mo's hand with a happy expression and hot eyes.

Seeing Lu Yanqing's smile, Yun Tong couldn't help shivering.

From the first instance, Yun Tong felt that the NPCs in the instance were not soulless dolls. Their expressions and actions are no different from living people.

However, once you think about it, the copy becomes even more terrifying.

For example... Lu Yanqing's eyes clearly carried a man's sense of hunting for women he was interested in.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

28.9K 377 199
[Part 2] Alternative BOSS级打脸专业户[快穿] Author: Lan Gui - Xu Zifan climbed to the top circle from the slums, and eventually became a boss level figure, w...
25.1K 1K 27
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
273K 10.9K 25
"မောင် မဆိုးစမ်းနဲ့ကွယ်" "ကျုပ်ကိုမချုပ်ခြယ်နဲ့"
28.5K 685 94
Author: Chan Lai Lai Category: Online Games Science Fiction Release time: 2022-02-17 Latest: Chapter 113 Extra: After the Siege (2)... online science...