PROOF of Bangtan 💜

By Lilith_koo488

Y/N fall for man only visible to her. The world where her imagination and reality clashes. Takes her to journ... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
PART 7
PART 8
Part 9
part 10
Part 11
PART 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18

Part 5

50 4 0
By Lilith_koo488

Tapping of foot coming closer....

August D : Your Majesty has summoned you. Its time to go.

We walked with blind fold through the place led by soldiers.

Whispering

Y/N : Who is the King? i thought its my world.

JK : Perhaps! But the most strongest emotion survives here. The one who rules your mind, heart and body.

After a while

August D : open their blinds.

My eyes widened at the sight. There was a humongous castle. Quite dark and eerie to say but extravagant.

We entered in a hall every step was echoing, the cold sent chills to my soul.

"Look who came!"

A deep and dominant voice said and the someone human like figure stepped appeared from the dark ally.

That was a man, sculpted like angels with wide black wings. His face defied his dark aura. The blue black eyes staring right into our souls.

JK : Taehyung ! What have you done...

Taehyung : Dare not say my name from your filthy mouth! Call me your Majesty.

JK : Titles do not change positions . You are unworthy of it.

Taehyung chocked Jungkook's neck.

Taehyung (his eyes were burning from anger) : And who are you to say that, your existence is not more than a trash.

JK : People change Tae and you have to leave someday.

Meanwhile me just standing there there wondering if i just entered a period drama!

Y/N : Um.. Excuse me! I am here too.
Can i know whats going on?

Taehung took my hand and kissed it in the utmost respect.

Tae : I apologize for disgrace. I supposed this little rat did not told you he is a criminal under punishment.
Stay away from him its not safe.

Y/N : Jungkook is not a criminal! He is no danger to me.

Tae : Un hun! Ask him if he did not broke the prison and if he is not responsible for Namjoon leaving the land , and did not lied to you for being real and fooled you giving false hopes to love you forever.

I turned my eyes to Jungkook, with tears building up my heart was aching from the thoughts of being defied.

Y/N : Is this true ?

Jk : y/n i can explain...

Y/N ( shouted) : Just tell me what he said was wrong or not?

JK ( sighed) : it...its true.

Tae : What a pity! Love a useless wreck. You have no place in this world nor in her world. You were never supposed to exist in the first place.
Take him away! ( He ordered)

Y/ N : wait where are you taking him.

Tae : Don't panic y/n. Its for your safety, i know what i am doing.

I felt hypnotized from his words, my head felt like spinning and my eyes sleep.

Jungkook's pov...

On way to chamber of dark.

JK : Are you gonna kill me.

August D : Kill! There is no such rule as kill. You will be kept in dark to suffer forever.

"But i hate dark"
It all became foggy and bright light spread through out.

August : Catch him....

With a blink of an eyes Jimin (the fairy - Jungkook's best friend ) got me out of there.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 2.6K 78
~story line~ As Y/N discovers she's pregnant with Jungkook's child, conflicting emotions overwhelm her. Despite their tumultuous relationship, she gr...
77.4K 2.6K 24
♡ Taekook / Vkook ♡ Where Jungkook wakes up with amnesia and begins to fall in love with a kidnapper whom is connected to his lost memories. ♡Book on...
202K 4K 33
Me: I know I don't know what you look like But I just wanted to let you know I love you Mystery girl: I love you too And I'm sorry for lying In whic...
354K 15.1K 37
The boy within. Innocently playful. But there was more to him than she expected.