Our Little Secret | Mattheo R...

By swaggyslythindor

1/2 A rumor about Margot Black (or y/n) and Mattheo Riddle sleeping together when in reality, they hated each... More

CHARACTERS
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
EPILOGUE

6

29.8K 403 291
By swaggyslythindor

Margot
It'd been weeks since Mattheo and I had last spoken.

He meant it when he said he didn't want me to talk to him, fine by me, I never wanted to talk to the fucker in the first place. He talked to me first.

I was doing exactly what we both wanted, I didn't talk to him nor did I look at him. It needs to stay that way. I'm not sure it would, we're in the same friend group and I'm not finding a new set of friends.

I already spoke to my friends about the rumor situation, they did no such thing of course.

Now if Bellatrix wants me to kill someone, it'd be him. Actually no, if she was an option, it would be her then him.

She is forcing me to go to this stupid death-eater meeting with Draco in hopes that I'd change my mind about getting the dark mark.

I already know what's bound to happen when I refuse once again. The Cruciatus Curse.

I wasn't usually as nervous as Draco because he was actually a death-eater and he had very difficult tasks he needed to perform. Like killing Dumbledore.

I wanted absolutely nothing to do with it. I was never getting that stupid mark.

——————

"Black? Margot Black?" A random Ravenclaw girl called me over.

Her group of friends were staring at me weirdly, whispering and laughing.

"Who are you guys-"

"You really had sex with Mattheo Riddle??" Another girl eagerly said, cutting me off, "What was it like?!" The other one asked. "How many guys have you slept with this year?" Another asked like it was casual. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE GIRLS.

I contained the strong urge to actually kill them right then and there, instead I sat down with them, "You know, for a couple of Ravenclaw girls, you sure are bitchy." I rested my palm under the side of my face.

They all got quiet and looked very stunned. They definitely hadn't expected that. They'd expected me to sit down and tell them about all my 'experiences'.

"You girls would be perfect for Slytherin, perhaps you would've been friends with my friends." I shrugged. "Really?" The girl who called me over smiled. "No." I stared at her coldly.

"I thought you were good girls. Maybe next time, dig your noses in your books where they should be, not in other peoples business." I stood.

"Oh, and it was just a silly rumor." I patted the girl on my rights shoulder and left them.

Fucking annoying. I can't believe I have to deal with this. It's not the first time too. I'm going to find out who did this to me. And not for him, for me.

I sat down for dinner beside Draco like usual. He was more quiet than usual, kept picking at his food.

I stayed quiet too, I didn't want to talk to anyone anymore. Those girls really pissed me off.

"Why were you talking to those Ravenclaw girls?" Blaise asked, easing the awkward silence between us all. I just now realized it was either me or Draco starting the conversations when we ate. Not all the time, but most of the time.

"You associate with Ravenclaws?" Draco looked up at me and gave me that 'Draco look'. I swear to Merlin he hates every house that isn't Slytherin for no valid reason. "No, the only Ravenclaw I really associate with is Luna." I said honestly.

"Really? Looney Lovegood?" He scoffed. I hit him hard on the shoulder, everyone around us looked our direction, hearing the loud hit. He hissed at me staring at his shoulder.

"Damn, Margot." Pansy says surprised taking a bite of her chicken. "Don't talk about her like that, she didn't do shit to you." I glared at him.

"And don't be all pissed that she's a real blonde and you aren't." I added hearing a bunch of oo's and giggles from the table. "I am not a fake blonde!" He frowned.

Luna was the sweetest person ever. How could anyone hate her? Draco hates everyone, for merlins sake.

"It's none of your business. They were being little pricks with me." I answered Blaise.

"Arguing with other houses now, are we?" Pansy nudged me.

"You haven't fought with Riddle here in a minute." Theodore smirked. I quickly glanced at Mattheo seeing him glare at Theodore.

"That's because-" I got cut off by Mattheo kicking my leg. He wanted me to keep quiet.

"I realized that I need to waste my breath on more relevant things. And people." I said. I then kicked his leg back even harder, hearing a small grunt come out his mouth making me smile.

"Didn't you two have sex?" He said. Shut your damn mouth Theodore Nott. I'm going to fucking murder you.

Pansy practically spit her food out hearing that.

I banged my palm on the table, earning a look from everyone around us, "You know that's not true. Learn to keep your damn mouth shut, Nott. Does that work for you?" I squinted my eyes at him and he slowly nodded, stunned by my outburst.

"You were the one to start the rumor, how can you deny it now?" Mattheo said, looking at me with a loathing expression. The man finally speaks.

"Go to hell Riddle." I glared at him. I need to calm down. I'm showing people how angry I am right now, and that isn't good on me.

"I am hell, darling." He chuckled.

"Don't call me that." I said with a clenched jaw.

We spent the rest of dinner without talking. Tiny conversations broke out here and there, but it was mostly just silence.

I spoke to mainly Pansy, Daphne was in her own world either Blaise, Draco trying to butt in, Theodore talking to Mattheo.

I had no idea where Odeya and Enzo were. Maybe they finally became official and celebrated...

——————

I needed to do some investigating of my own.

I need to find out the bitch who started this rumor so I can fuck her up. Or him.

I examined each and every person who sat around us and heard the conversation about the party with the girls that day.

We were sure there was nobody watching whatever we were doing the night of the party.

Of course he'd blame me for it.

This has to be someone who hates me, obviously. That wouldn't be easy, I have problems with a lot of people here, but I'm mostly okay.

I see Millicent Bulstrode, Tracey Davis, Astoria Greengrass, and Ismelda Murk. Great. All the girls who don't like me. I'm not a big fan of them either, they're all girls who think they're better than everyone.

They were the closest to us, they had to have start it. Who else would've done it?

I now needed to figure out if it was them as a group or one person.

"The fuck are you looking at, Black?" Astoria spat.

"Trash." I said bluntly, staring right at her with no expression.

"The trash appears to be sitting right there?" She pointed to me and Pansy stood up but I quickly forced her down.

She smirked shaking her head and talking to her group again.

"You alright?" Pansy put her hand on my arm, "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I said, not fully telling the truth.

"You look...off." If that's what she wants to call it. I want to find out spread this silly rumor.

I don't even know why I care so much, I never care what people think of me. I'm so irritated by it, Mattheo was really getting into my head.

"Just a little. Schools got me stressing, you know?" I said softly. "Me too, girl. I swear—I'm gonna kill Snape if he gives us one more essay." She said seriously.

"You and me both." I sighed.

Maybe I should've told Pansy the truth about why I'm actually been so weird lately, she deserves to know.

"You know what, I'm not stressed about school." I turned to her, dropping my fork on my plate.

"What?" She said with a confused look.

"Come with me." I grabbed my bag and pulled her arm up. We left the Great Hall and walked to an empty corridor.

"M, what's going on?" She looked at me slightly worried.

"I am stressed, just not about school. This whole fucking rumor thing is getting to my head. You know how many people have asked me if I had sex with him?" I was practically shouting now, anybody could hear us.

"You'll find out who it is, it's okay. We will." She held my hand trying to comfort me but I snatched it away.

"I don't want anyones help. I can find out on my own and I will. " I glared at her. I instantly felt bad for the way I was acting towards my best friend, she was only trying to help me.

She looked at me silently.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have lashed out on you like that. I've been having some personal issues, and this whole thing just adds to it. I don't like him and I never will. He's just another cocky bastard who likes to use girls." I took a deep breathe containing myself.

Mattheo
I left the Great Hall to go see where Black and Parkinson went off to.

I followed the faint footsteps which I recognized to be mostly Margots.

I was about to forget it and turn back around until I heard shouting coming from a distance.

I slowly and quietly walked closer to the sounds I was hearing and hid beside the nearest wall so I wouldn't be seen.

Margot was going on about the rumor.

She started it, why does she care now? This looks exactly like what she wanted.

"I'm not gonna sweet talk you right now, M. You never care about what people think of you, why is this affecting you now? Mattheo is just another irrelevant boy with a huge ego. For all we know, he could've started the rumor himself."

"I know and I don't think he did. Trust me. Something happened between us, it definitely was not him." She said. Oh no. She was gonna tell her what happened.

I was being a little harsh towards her, but I really meant it. I almost killed her, I wouldn't have spared her if I didn't think of what my father would've done to me. What he would've had Bellatrix do to me. I'm not saying I'm terrified of him, I used to be. I don't want to deal with this death eater bullshit more than I already have to, so why make matters worse on myself?

I wanted her to stay away from me. She was no good. Neither was I. Maybe she got the hint that day.

I was angry and she's annoying.

"What happened? When?" She asked.

"It's nothing serious. Just another argument between us.." Her voice lowered.

"You sure? Is that what's been bothering you?"

"Kinda. You know how I am. Everything gets to my head." Overthinking. She overthinks. That's one thing I relate to.

"Yeah..I do. I'm sorry, I wish there was more I could do."

"No, no. It's not your fault. Unless you started the whole thing. Which I know that you didn't."

Maybe she was telling the truth. Maybe she didn't start the rumor.

Was it that serious? Why did I care so much? Isn't this stuff normal at schools? I hate being known, this is where it gets you.

I don't think she knows how popular she is around here, I can tell she doesn't have much care to it either.

This is confusing. I don't even know why I'm here, trying to eavesdrop on the girl I despise most.

Maybe if she was less annoying, I'd hate her less.

I have to fight with my father and take his place if anything happens to him. It's not like I want to, I'd rather die than do that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 1.3K 36
[DISCONTINUED] I wrote this when I was like 13 i'm so sorry :) Y/n Malfoy has wanted to become a student her whole life. When she finally manages to...
10.2K 227 27
"She can't handle someone crazy like you." "She's just as crazy as me, maybe worse." Y/n x Mattheo Riddle! Romance and fantasy story. Y/n Malfoy an...
245K 2.6K 37
Upon arriving at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft, a young and bright student named Vivienne Roosevelt quickly forms a close-knit bond with a group of n...
32.6K 570 76
After 4 wonderful years at Hogwarts with her best friend, Mattheo Riddle comes along and disturbs Kaitlyn's perfect life. Or is it perfect? Kaitlyn c...