Revenge (Jikook) (Discontinue...

By PiedAlisha

A ff about jikook where Jungkook breaks up with his girlfriend because he saw her cheating on him with anothe... More

A/N
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
IMPORTANT!!
Episode 7
Episode 8
IT'S HERE!!
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Author's Note
13
14
15
16
17

THE END

536 5 5
By PiedAlisha

I'm sorry to let you all know that I cannot continue this anymore due to personal reasons and also because writing isn't my thing lol I would rather let someone else know the plot and do the deatils. But anyways thank you for all the support and recognition for my book. I uploaded the last draft I had and is going to end it here you are free to imagine how the story goes. It's a pity I had a good plot in mind but can't execute it into a book with my skills. Once again thank you and goodbye 💜.

Jikook - Revenge (discontinued)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 9.1K 50
We all have scars. From loving someone too deeply, From wanting to protect someone so much. Jimin saves Jungkook. Jungkook doesn't know it was him...
779K 30.2K 51
Although Jungkook and Jimin aren't mates, they made a promise to stay together regardless of any complicated obstacles that could come along the way...
736K 16.7K 25
-What will Hoseok and Jin give in to, in order to be free?- Started: 31/08/19 Contains SMUT 🔞 Jung Hoseok, a broke college student gets kidnapped th...
104K 3.2K 20
In a story, where Jimin and Jungkook live together and Jimin starts developing feelings for his fellow housemate. But Jungkook doesn't seem to notice...