Woof...?

By Tonoyae

You spent your life trying to be as much of a good guy as you could be just trying to do what you felt was ri... More

Welcome to hell.
Looloo land.
LooLoo Land: part 2
Thoughts
Getting some rest.
A relic long forgotten.
The Harvest Moon Festival: Part 2
The Harvest Moon Festival: Part 3
Moxxie
The one who is just Another.
Something locked away.
The Harvest Moon Festival: Conclusion
A Kings lesson
The Interview: Part 1
The Interview: Part 2
The New Job.
????
The Pentagram: Prolouge
The Pentagram: Part 1
The Pentagram: Part 2
The Pentagram: Part 3
Pentagtam City: Part 4
Pentagram City: Part 5
Pentagram City: Part 6
Pentagram City: Part 7
Pentagram City: Part 8
Pentagram City: Conclusion

The Harvest Moon Festival: Part 1

7.6K 145 92
By Tonoyae

After waking up that morning you found yourself in the dining room sitting at the table with both stolas and Octavia. You had opted to eat a bowl of cereal still not really sure what was and wasn't edible in hell. You figured that eventually your body would just tell you once you got hungry enough but aside from that... you were currently listening to stolas talk both you and Octavias ears off with a slightly annoyed expression as he talked about his night with a certain special friend of his.

"I must say it's been so long since I have been able to relieve this much stress its quite nice actually."

"Yeah I'm sure it is your highness...." you said back still a bit sleepy as you grabbed a nearby mug of coffee and drank from it.

"Glad to know your not much of a morning person either" You heard Nevan say in the back of your head.

"Aaaw dad do you really have to explain how your night went to us in such great detail..." you heard Octavia say feeling kinda glad that she spoke before you had to.

"O-oh I'm so sorry my dear it's just I feel so good this morning so refreshed." Stolas said immediately going back into a rant about it again getting carried away.

"Look look stolas hold up man... I get that you had a good night and all that but I'm really trying to wrap my head around the fact that the guy I was supposed to meet at the I.M.P office you referred me to was here... and like for some reason you didn't think to ya know.... let me know that?" You said growling a bit.

    "Ah well you see Anonymous I was having such a great time last night... it might have e-em you know slipped my mind. Besides we were in the middle of filing very....important.... paperwork~ I don't think you would have been interested u-unless your into that of course~."

"Uuuuugh you said holding your head in annoyance as Nevan and Octavia as well surprisingly started laughing at that jab.

"He has a point~" Nevan said.

"Alright alright I get it!!" You said compossing yourself.

I'm sorry you walked into that one. Octavia said.

You sighed dramatically.

"Aaaaaanyway!! I'm just irritated that I'm gonna have to walk back to that office again to talk to him when I could have spoke to him here saving me the trip. That is unless you got another chariot or somthin I could barrow." You said before turning and sneezing slightly.

"Oh come now Anonymous don't fret!! You will have to do no such thing! You see I invited Blitzy to this year's Harvest Moon Festival!" He announced.

"SICK!!!! What is that!!? You yelled in fake excitement.

"It's an event that dad has to host every year in the ring of wrath in honor of the Harvest Moon. A very special occasion according to him." Octavia explained.

"Yeah well cool I geuss... so you invited him on a date... how's that gonna help me out?" You asked.

"Weeeeeelll if you think about it Anonymous I invite you along to come with us hint hint you get to have a word with him without needing to go back into the city."

You relaxed a little thinking about what Stolas said.

"Fine fine..." you said leaning back in your chair as you downed the remaining coffee in the mug you held.

"Wrath huh? I wonder what that'll be like."

"Nothing like the city that's for sure." Octavia responded.

"Just one question though..." you said as you looked back and forth around the room confusing Stolas and octavia.

"Is Stella coming too??" you asked whispering very low.

"Oooh Nonono Heaven forbids no...

"Yeah that'd be awful..."

Both Octavia and her father said separately.

You nodded as you leaned back. "Blitzy??? That his name?"

Later that day....

"Mama! Daddy!"

Loona hears Millie say as she watches her jump out of the van after it parks, running up to the parents she hasn't seen in awhile. She watches as her father spins the imp around playfully before giving her a hug.

Loona rolled her eyes at the sight before looking back down at her phone again her expression noticeably taking a somewhat longing form before fixing itself instantly.

"Yeeeee-hawwww! How's my deadly little pumpkin spice doing?" Millies father says as he ruffles Millies hair affectionately.

I'm good, Pa! Thanks for lettin' us stay here for the harvest jamboree. Millie responded.

"It's no trouble. We know you aren't making as much anymore since y'all went "freelance". " Millies Mother said in an odd tone.

"Freelance pays fine, Ma! We're doin' fiiiiine! It'sfine......" Millie said the last bit being said a little quicker and more sharply.

"Anyway, y'all remember my husband Moxxie?" Loona hears Millie say after she walks over to Moxxie smirking as she watches him struggle to carry a few bags out of the van.

She then watches as millie shoves the nervous imp in front of her mother and father who are already looking at him with complete disdain and disapproval.

"Hmph"Joe says while scrutinizing him heavily.

"Greetings, Lin! Joe! How have you been, uh, with all the... flaming twisters and stuff around here? Moxxie says while nervously holding out his hand. 

"We lost our old farm hand to one of them terrors last week." Joe responds

"Oh, crumbs. My bad! I am so sorry. I- I didn't mean to open that wound... sir." Loona heard Moxxie say while laughing nervously.

She then went back to looking at her phone as she followed Blitzo out of the van.

"Hey, watch it! I'm the "sir" here, bucko!" She heard him say

"Oh yeah! Y'all haven't met my boss Blitzo! And his hellhound!" Loona heard millie say annoying her quite easily.

"I'm not just his hellhound." Loona corrected in a matter a fact tone.

"Yeah, she's my daughter!" Blitzo said while pulling loona to his side. 

"Meh... Only on paper." Loona said then after, rolling her eyes as she did so.

"Y'all don't deserve to know my name......" She said again as she went back to typing on her phone as blitzo walked over to greet Millies parents completely ignoring her comment.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet the sperm and egg factory that popped out this little gem of an assassin. You two raised a Sturdy bitch!!" Blitzo says while shoving moxxie out of the way and playfully elbowing Millie.

Joe chuckles softly.

"That we did! So... Blitzo, is it? Heh heh. That's a fine name." He says as loona watches him shake blitzo's hand.

"It reminds me of war." She heard him say.

"Nothing like a little war to make a strong man!" Joe says sighing happily.

"I like you people."Loona heard Blitzo

"Y'know... more battles were won by technological advances in warfare." Loona heard Moxxie say and them immidiatly tuning him out as he began to go on and on about some technology nerd bullshit that she sure as hell wasn't interested in.

Eventually looking up again she saw millie signaling him to cut that shit out in which thankfully he noticed.

"I mean... War fun!" Moxxie said in the end correcting himself.

"Guns get the job done... but a man ain't nothin' if he can't tear the head off a hellish beast with only his bare... hands!" Joe said in response.

"HAAAA! He's right, Moxxie! You got cute wittle baby hands like your baby dick!"

Loona just rolled her eyes at that. Smirking slightly at the jab at Moxxie.

"Refrain... sir." Moxxie said.

"Speakin' of strong hands, y'all should meet our newest help. Hey!! Striker!!" Joe shouted.

Suddenly An Imp wearing a cowboy hat riding a black hell horse with a fiery mane shows up. The horse leaps over the fence landing in front of the group roaring at them the tall imp riding on the back of the horse tips his hat in greeting with a stalk in his mouth.

"Well, howdy!" He says.

"Who the hells this guy?" Loona thought as she watched.

"Oh, lookie here! You must be the famous Mildred!" He says again as he gets off the horse and walks up to millie.

"Heard some good things about you from your folks, little lady." He says while winking.

"Ohhh!" Millie says laughing sheepishly as Striker shakes her hand.

"What're y'all doin' so far away from Imp City? Heh. The free workin' finally slowin' down?" He asked.

"Oh no! Freelance isn't free! It's a--... Never mind. We're just visitin' for the festival. The prince is our boss's boyyyyfrieeeend!" Millie exclaimed dramaticly.

"Millie, I am not above hitting a female in front of her daddy." Blitzo said sternly.

Meanwhile within stolas's "One" chariot to the festival:

"ACHOO!!!!"

"You good bruh??" You asked as both you and Octavia looked on from the seats across from stolas who was suddenly having a sneezing fit.

"ACHOO!!!" He sneezed again.

"Dad!!!" Octavia screeched.

"Yooo I know you royalty but open the fuckin window you sneezing on us!!!" You yelled.

"I'm sorry i-I- don't know what's come over me- ACHOO!!!" He sneezed again.

"Aaagh!!!" You yelled as you reached to open the window but found that there were no handles or anything to open it with.

"They don't open!!" Octavia said.

"The hell do you mean they don't open!! Heeeey stop the fuckin cart!!!" You yelled out to the driver

"I refuse to get Hells Coronovirus!!!"

Back with the IMP crew:

"Boss, huh...? Ohhh, so YOU'RE the bold imp to start his own killing biz?" Striker said.

"Yeah, well if you're good at somethin', you should probably capitalize." Blitzo said.

"Not many Imps start businesses on their own. That's pretty impressive, sir." Striker said interested.

"Oh...! Yeah? It is-- I- I- I guess- I guess it is, isn't it?" Blitzo said flattered.

"So you even conned that ditzy blueblood into gettin' you to the surface? Striker asked while shaking blitzos hand.

Well, it's long and complicated, but the short answer is yes. But he's not like, you know-- W- We're y- We're not, like... We're not doing it... We w- What's betw- It's a transactional fucking, you see. Blitzo stated fumbling with his words a bit.

"Y'know... you boys should enter the Pain Games!" Joe said

"I heard games! What games? I'm in!" Blitzo said.

"Every harvest festival, there's a competition to be the roughest, toughest bastard in Wrath!" Lin said.

"Yeah! Wish I could play!" Millie said while crossing her arms.

"Now Millie, you know you get too carried away. The last competition you took part in ended in fifteen separate funerals." Lin said scolding her.

"I'm aware, but I only caused nine of them! How come Sallie still gets to compete?" She questioned.

"Your sister doesn't have a neighborhood head count." Lin said as a matter of fact.

"She so does!" Millie said in response.

"It doesn't count if they don't find the bodieeeess!" Millie's sister said from a little ways away from them.

"Still, you get to root for her and your brothers, and now you can cheer on your boss! "Lin said trying to calm millie down.

"Y'know, she can also cheer for me." Moxxie said placing a hand on lins shoulder.

Joe laughed hard at

"...Wait, you?" He said.

"Yeah! I can compete, can't I?" Moxxie asked. As Lin elbowed him hard.

"Sorry, boy, but I don't think sensitive, thespian types would last very long in the games." Joe said.

"I was born here, too! I have some fight in me!" Moxxie said in a southern drawl as Striker put a hand on his shoulder.

"Huh. Well then, little fella... Why don'tcha help me wrangle one o' them hogs for dinner?" He asked pointing to a large hellish looking hog in the pigpen.

"Simple. Watch me!" Moxxie said fired up.

Meanwhile with you and the royal family:

The chariot seemed to have made its way to a farm pretty far away from the city. For how long It took you had sorta expected to be going to another city of some sort. Farms weren't exactly your favorite places to be.

As you looked through the window outside at the fences passing by you noticed a little ways away on another dirt path a very familiar van parked there.

You growled a little remembering how it drove passed you splashing a bunch of sulfiric acid on you as it passed back in the city.

"Are you alright Anonymous?" Octavia asked.

You looked back at her then back out the window again regaining composure.

"Yeah... just not to keen on being away  from the city life is all don't worry about me." You said.

She nodded.

As you continued looking out the window you saw a group of imps standing near a fence.

Nothing about any of them really caught your eye all that much at first.

Suddenly you blinked rubbing your eyes as you looked at the imp with white hair having a dagger and rope being handed to him. And what you saw filled you with dread.

Around said imp was the same exact evil looking shadow that was hovering around Octavia back in looloo land its dark aura surrounding the imp as he approached the hog in the pigpen.

And just like before with Octavia no one else around him seemed to notice it.

"Aaah shit.... you said under your breath."

"Are you sure your gonna be alright?" Octavia suddenly asked again distracting you out of your thoughts.

You looked back at her for a moment.

"I- I have a bad feeling about this for some reason.... idk maybe it's just me." You said only giving half of the truth.

Octavia put a hand on your shoulder trying to reassure you.

"Dads stronger than he looks we'll be ok."

"Thanks..." you said as you looked back towards the group outside as the chariot passed them by.

So here's part 1 of the Harvest Moon Festival sorry this took awhile again but I couldn't decide whether I wanted to do this in parts or not. Hope yall enjoy it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 1.7K 15
(Since not very many people are making this series, ill do it myself) In this universe in Helluvaboss, things are much different where Stella isn't o...
9.1K 192 15
Kaleb, a 22-year-old human, was just a normal guy living a normal life, that was until he was accidentally summoned into hell by an imp named Blitzø...
133K 1.5K 19
My 3rd book in my series of stories When a 19 year old teenage human wakes up in an alleyway in Hell, he explores this new world, it's residents and...
87.4K 1.4K 25
You die and go to hell, and there you find yourself working at I.M.P Along the way you manage to become friends with Loona, which was not an easy tas...