The Demon Kings Mate (Book 1)...

By CjAlter

*Dark Lust Series * It was eight p.m. and oddly my house was dark, I got an eerie chill as I unlocked the fro... More

The Demon Kings Mate
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 6

9.6K 385 17
By CjAlter

 —

Chapter 6

When Julius got back he was very tense, when he arrived at the guards station his father was there waiting and it didn't go well. He refuse to let him bail out Edison so that meant that Edison had to stay in there until Monday. The next day his father called him in for a meeting and he was gone for hours, I knew it couldn't be good.

Of course I was right his father demanded that Julius find another knight because he would not give him the title of king otherwise. It really ended our romantic weekend as Julius locked himself in his office to think, and now he finally had come out.

"What do you think I should do?" He asked.

I swallowed a lump in my throat, I would one day be king soon I would have to make these kind of decision along with him.

"I don't know Edison, but if he is jeopardizing you future then you know what you have to do." I answered after a few minutes.

Julius walked over to me and sat down beside me on the couch. "I know that your right but it doesn't make it easy, we grew up together. But I have given him plenty of chances to get his shit together and he hasn't done so."

"So when do you plan on telling him?" I questioned.

"I have to wait till after the gale, we can't have a huge thing like that come out, I mean it doesn't look good at all. Once rumors spread about Edison getting locked up again it will have everyone thinking I'm not ready for the throne." He answered clenching his fist in his lap.

I placed my hand on his and he then looped his fingers through mines. "I'm sorry that our weekend alone didn't go as planned, I just had to figure things out."

"Its okay I know this can't be easy for you." I replied.

"Yeah and now we have to prepare for the gala tomorrow night, my mother called and said your dress and my tux will be delivered first thing in the morning." He informed me.

"Oh okay sounds good." I said trying to hide how nervous I was.

"You are going to do great and everyone is going to love you." He smiled.

"I hope so I never in a million years thought I would be a princess, one day a queen and top of it all I'm a demon." I let out in one breath.

"I know its a lot to handle but the one thing I learned about you so far is you don't back down and your not a quitter. I know this isn't easy but I have faith in you and in us." He replied and leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips.

"Well I guess we should get to bed tomorrow is a big day." I said as I stood up and begin to pull him up with me.

"Yeah going to be sounds nice but the last thing I want to do is sleep." He smirked.

His smiled gave me intense butterflies and I couldn't help but blush, Julius was slowly sneaking his way into my heart.

"Yeah I think your plan is a better one." I laughed and we both walked to our bedroom.

The next morning had flew by so fast, early in the morning our clothes arrived and we were rushed into them to make sure they fit just right. Then I was given all my accessories that they wanted me to coordinate with the dress, and some heels of course. The top of the dress was an all black silk with no straps, around the stomach there was light black lace embroidered with black flowers.

It showed of just a little bit of my well toned stomach, the bottom half was chiffon with, a split that came of mid thigh it was sexy and elegant at the same time. I turned down help for my hair and make up I wanted to that for myself, so I knew I had to do a good job. Julius and I ate a late breakfast together after everyone had finally left and then he was summoned to the kingdom.

The helpers as they called them as also dropped of a huge basket of toiletries, hair products, perfumes and I wasn't sure what to chose from. I sat the large basket on the kitchen counter and there was a knock at the front door. I wasn't sure who it could be I knew everyone had to be busy getting ready for tonight, and when I opened the door I had no idea who it was. A tall guy with black hair slicked back into a ponytail with black eyes was standing there with his arms crossed.

"Um can I help you?" I questioned.

"I'm here to see Julius." He replied and brushed passed me.

"Excuse you, you can't just walk into someone's home like that." I responded shocked by how rude this guy was.

"This isn't your home." He stated and plopped down on the couch.

"I don't know who the hell you are but if you haven't got the memo this is my damn home, and I think you should leave until Julius comes back." I bit out.

The guy just burst out laughing. "Was that really supposed to intimated me, I mean really I'm shaking with fucking laughter. I came to see Julius and I will just wait to he gets here, I'm his Knight and friend your just someone who was pawned off onto him."

I couldn't believe this guy I didn't know from a whole in the wall was sitting in front of talking to me like I was a piece of trash. Then his words hit me, he was Edison I could see exactly why Julius father didn't like him.

"Oh your Edison, I need to inform Julius to keep his dog on a better leash." I smirked.

In an instant Edison was in front of my face I could feel this weird pressure fill the room, it was this weird energy. I could smell a strong odor of alcohol all over him, it was clear he was drunk as hell but that didn't excuse his behavior.

"You stupid bitch I could kill you right now and Julius would never know, I hate humans even ones pretending to be like us. You are just a piece of property your soul was sold by your own parents even they knew you were worthless. I told Julius he was foolish to take a lowly human as a bride, I will never respect you as my queen watch your back bitch." He spit out with rage evident all over his face.

The air in the room shifted even more and I felt as if my body was being weighed down by a very heavy force.

"Well its a good thing you will not be around then huh, your trash just a heavy weight that drags Julius down. He feel obligated to let you keep riding his coat tails even when he knows your not worth it, your a bully not worthy to be a night." I seethed.

I was so angry I could feel my heart bearing heavily in my ears, I cleaned my fist at my sides trying to keep myself calm. I had really fucked up saying what I said but this guy was an asshole, I had never felt anger like this before in my life.

"You don't get a fucking say I was here before you and I will be here when Julius realize the mistake he made." He bit out.

"The only mistake he made was letting you be his knight, and news flash your days are numbered." I spat.

Edison screamed and shoved me with a lot of force and large amount of wind came with it, my body went sliding across the room. It happened so fast in my body hit the wall hard making a loud cracking sound, and pieces of the wall crumbled to the floor.

Edison was in front of me again and he grab my wrist digging his nails into my skin. "We are going to set the mood a little better."

My heart dropped to my stomach at the room around us dripped away, and we stood a large forest surrounded by trees with black leaves.

"You are out of your fucking mind Julius will never forgive you for this, and if you think I'm going down without a fight your wrong." I replied backing away from him.

"He will never know believe me." He smirked.

Edison was out of his mind it was clear, there was no way in hell I could let him kill me, but I wasn't sure if I was strong enough. I knew that I wasn't going to make it easy there was no way that I could, after all I had been through I couldn't let it end here. I had been betrayed by the people that where supposed to protect me, and out of all that bullshit I got to me Julius. This wasn't the life I had planned for myself but it was mines now, and I wasn't going to let anyone just take it away from me.

—-

Thanks for reading and again this is a rough draft. I know there are grammatical errors in the story. I love writing and editing isn't my strong suit so it takes time. But I don't need  comments with corrections. I literally write when I can and not always on a computer. An urge to write hits and I use my phone etc. Point is I love to write and the rough drafts are all my ideas forming together. They are not the finale product. And in time I hope to get around to that.  I still hope those who read it enjoy nonetheless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 11.8K 60
Book 1 - Saved By The Devil ✅ Book 2 - Return Of The Devil ✅ Book 3 - Crowned By The Devil ✅ Book 4 - War With The Devil ✅ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sce...
51K 1.9K 32
He once told me no one knows the real him.I didn't think he meant it, and not in a good way. He is a straight A student, and everyone knows it, not t...
5.6K 177 41
(UNEDITED) Silver, a young exorcist had only one goal in life, destroy akuma. But after discovering some dark secrets the black order held she left...
4.9K 259 42
"Don't go inside! Stay!" She said, holding her hand up to show me her palm and then I leaned over the balcony, resting my forearms on the railing to...