Want You Back |✓

By Shadesoflove__

They loved each other truly,madly,deeply, wholeheartedly but, Their love story ended before it could get a na... More

prologue
Cast
1.Their life
2.My mistake
3.He is special
4.Missing you
6.Love you babydoll
7.Lost love
8.Mine
9.Reminiscing the day
10.Her Pain
11.Want you back
12.His boy
13.Ten Days!
14.The Start
15.Kiss of pain
16.The Trauma
17.Counting the days
18.The Proposal
19.Scared
20.Marry Me
21.The Guilt
22.In your arms
23.The Surprise
24.Mehendi and Sangeet
25.Their Day!
26.Their little boy
27.Together and Forever
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter ⁠♡

5.After years

1.2K 119 97
By Shadesoflove__

Har lamha meri aankhein tumhe dekhana hi chahe
Har rasata Mera Teri taraf hi Jaye✨

~

His was standing there stagnant for secs and his body felt numb all of sudden.he again looked at them making sure he just..he just saw.

Her?

Was she actually here?

The love of his life!The person who rules his heart!!

Was he dreaming?

Is she actually in front of his eyes,Is it true?

These thoughts were running in his mind as he couldn't actually believe what he was seeing through his naked eyes.

She just took his breath away!

Tears formed in his eyes looking at her.The person for whom he was waiting since nearly 5 yrs.Here she was coming holding a baby boy's hand talking with him smilingly.

His heart beat raised looking at the scene.a tear drop rolled down his cheeks seeing her after damn years of waiting for her, looking for her, without her.The years which he was always blaming for his mistakes and already regretted much more than anything.

The only reason he was living was to ask for forgiveness.

Little did he know that it was too late to ask when so much had happened in her life and he had no idea what all she faced these years all alone.

She was coming holding aarush's hand from one hand asking him how was his day.other hand which was Holding his bag.

His eyes didn't leave her as she was just coming near him and he was standing near the entrance.

His heart shined seeing her smiling face  at the boy beside her.His eyes roamed on her as he was mesmerized seeing her simple yet beautiful look.she was wearing baby pink kurta which was looking perfect on her.

But to his surprise his heart sank,dropped and he felt unable to breath,his chest heavied as he noticed her neck which was adorned with a nuptial chain.

As if realisation hit him hard as he noticed the boy she was holding with her beautiful hand and he didn't take  much time to realise.

she was married?

His body shivered and immense pain erupted in his heart realising she was married.She has someone in her life other than him?and not to forget she is a mother of a boy which was laughing looking at her.

He could digest the fact.tears were continuously flowing from his eyes feeling so many things at the same time and those were unbearable.It was totally breaking him.

The Little hope he had already broke as he got to know that she already belonged to someone other than him.

It was him! Only him since beginning..

But now it felt so wrong for even to think.he was broken to the core knowing he had lost her.

He felt like screaming and to crying infornt of her.But nothing came in action.

He was standing there numb holding the little girl hand looking at her without moving an inch.

"Handsome friend!!"karan came back to senses as he startled hearing when aarush called him.

And that is when preeta looked at his direction as he called loudly pointing his hand at Karan.

She just lost her senses and her mind became blank as her eyes caught him.her karan

She was unable to breath seeing him after her hard 5yrs.The one who was the reason for the life she was leading.

All alone!

She didn't even blink her eyes as his teary eyes met hers shocked ones.

Tears collected in her eyes as a drop of tear rolled down his cheeks without his consent.

She was already a broken soul and seeing him her heart broke into pieces.

Their eyelock was saying and explaining much more than it was visible.The two people who were standing in front of each other lost in each other's eyes with so many emotions.

They were broken souls unaware of each other's state.His eyes had a guilt in them showing her that he was asking forgiveness through them.

He wanted to take her in his arms so badly saying that he missed her so much and his Life is nothing without her

And here she was looking at him showing him that she was broken and itself they were explaining how much she was alone in her long life and not to forget they even carried something other than that.

Hate!

She immediately looked away realising what she was doing and gripped aarush's hand tightly.

"Mamma yahi hai mere handsome friend"aarush said gaining her attention.

Preeta looked at him and pulled him near her as he was going towards karan.

Karan looked at her sadly seeing her ignorance.He knew that.

words didn't come out from him seeing them both and listening to "mamma" from aarush's mouth.

He closed his eyes feeling a sharp pain in his heart which was sobbing silently.

" aarush?"mishti asked aarush as she saw him.

Aarush nodded at her smiling and saw karan who was busy in seeing his mother.

Preeta looked at a girl being numb which was holding karan's finger and called aarush.

This can't be true!!

Noo

Her heart screamed to her asking how can he?

"Why not?when his love was not at all true.He has a charm to make any girl fall for him and may be settled in his life with another woman getting married to her and has a beautiful daughter already"her mind  explained to her in secs knowing his nature.

Not able to control anymore she gulped hard and immediately dragged aarush with her and started to walk away from him.

They didn't even spoke a single word.Their eyes told everything that they carried for eachother.

"Arey wait"mishti called them as preeta dragged him.

"Mumma my friend ruko"aarush told her looking back at karan who still was in his thoughts looking at them blank.

But she didn't Heard anything and was only taking him away from karan with a broken heart and tears in her eyes.

"Chachu woh ja raha hai"mishti  asked shaking his hand bringing him back to senses.

Karan looked at her and then at preeta who was now away from his sight and was taking aarush with her.

He was shocked and immediately ran behind her calling her name.

"Preetaaa"his voice was Shaky as he called her impatiently.

He ran towards her calling her but she didn't looked at him and sitting inside the auto she drove away from his eyes.

Their were just some people left.Karan breathed hard and saw at her direction falling on his knees on ground.

"Babydoll"he cried calling her keeping his palms on his face.

"I am sorry"he said lowly breaking down.

"Chachu"mishti came towards him and called him.

He looked at her with tears in his eyes and held her hand looking at the ground.

He wanted someone to hold him.he wanted to cry loudly for hurting her, breaking her that he just saw in her eyes.

He was broken completely.

Immediately he got up and moved towards his car taking mishti.

"Come mishti ghar chalte hai"he told her controlling himself.

"Chachu app ro rahe hai?kyu"mishti asked as she saw his tear stained face and tears in his eyes.

He signed sadly at her question and started the car saying her nothing.

His mind was completely occupied by her,her face,her smile,her appearance.she was same,his babydoll.

His mind remembered her neck which was adorned with mangalsutra and aarush with her.

How will he digest the fact she was married.

She has a person other than him in her life.It was just killing him.he felt like dying.his heart wasn't accepting the fact she wasn't his anymore.

He tightened his knuckles on staring and increased his Speed thinking deeply.

"You are only mine babydoll"his heart screamed crying to him being broken to the core.

~

Reaching the house he immediately came out and ran inside followed by mishti.

"Karan"rishab called and stood up seeing him and smiled seeing them.

Rishab and sherlyn were seated on the sofa waiting for both of them.

"Mishu agayi"sherlyn called moving towards her to take her bag.

Karan saw his rishab and immediately hugged him making him stumble back.

"Karan.kya hua?"rishab asked him shockingly.

Karan just hugged him sobbing in his arms silently not able to control his heartbreak.

Rishab widened his eyes feeling his shoulder getting wet.he instantly tried to pull him back but karan didn't let him do  and was just crying hugging him.

Sherlyn was shocked seeing him like that.she moved towards them getting worried.

"Karan kya hua?"she asked looking at rishab.rishab shook his head nodding in no worriedly.

"Mumma chachu waha bhi ro rahe the!"mishti said from behind.

"Kaha?"Rishab asked soothing karan's back making him calm.

"School mein"she told him.

"Mishu tum room mein jao mein ati hu"sherlyn told her not wanting her to see karan like that.children observe everything and even remember clearly.

She nodded and moved upstairs.

"Karan kuch bologe kya hua?"rishab asked him again trying to face him.

"Pre..preeta"he sobbed taking her name like a baby who was crying in his mother's arms as if he had got hurt falling somewhere.

"Preeta?"rishab asked shockingly.

"Kya hua preeta ko?"sherlyn asked immediately.

"Woh ya..yaha hai ris..rishab.I.. I saw her"he said facing rishab.

Rishab shockingly looked at his Lil brother's eyes full of tears and his tear stained face.

"Ye kya haal banaya hai Han?kaha dekha aur kya hua thik se bata tu pehle ye bachon ki tarah Rona band karo"he said making karan sit on the sofa.

Karan sat down and rishab sat beside him and wiped his face.

"Woh she is ma.married"he split out being shattered.

"Kya?"Rishab asked widening his eyes.

Karan nodded looking down.

"Karan calm down hogi na it's been 5yrs"rishab told understanding and gulped seeing karan's face.

"I was waiting for her rishab,woh kisi aur se kaise,she even has a son"tears again formed in his eyes as he said.

Rishab and sherlyn's  heart sank looking broken karan.how can they give him false hope as she may have got married.its been 5 years.

"Karan please sambhal khud ko 5 saal hogaya hai, bas ek saal mein hi kitna kuch change hota hai toh uske life mein bhi hua hoga"sherlyn told him sadly.

They knew how much preeran loved each other and Karan was head over heels for her and how much it may be hurting him.

"Lekin meine bhi 5 saal hi guzare hai uske bagair toh kyu woh "he stopped as tears spilled out from his eyes.

He was totally shattered and no one had ways to stop his tears.He wanted to cry loudly for his deeds and for pushing her away from his life.

His regrets would never end.never till his last Breath.he thought crying.

"Karan"rishab lowly tried to calm his broken brother.

"Woh kyu mujhe ek mauka bhi nahi di,meri galti thi lekin mujhe itni badi saza kyu di.I have no place in her life"he breathed out feeling a pain in his heart which was unbearable.

"Usse dekhte hi mujhme himmat hi nahi ayi ki mein usse baat karu.Uske gale mein woh man.. mangalsutra dekhte hi mein bikhar gaya.sab khatam hua Rishab..sab..I ended everything...Meine sab khatam kiye..I didn't trust her..I broke her...I just ruined everything..our love..sab kuch"

"ye janne ke baad bhi ki woh meri kabhi nahi ho sakti..mein kaise rahunga rishab..I can't live without her..itne dino s I don't know how my heart was saying always that I will meet her one day and it will be our day.lekin jab usse Mila toh sab khatam hua..mein abb kya karunga rishab..I can't live without her anymore...I can't live my life knowing she can never be mine...I don't want to live..I just want to di.."rishab stopped hugging him keeping his head on his shoulder calming him.

"Shant karan chup ho ja please kya kya batein kar raha hai sab thik hai kuch nahi hua.she is leading her life and let her"rishab told trying to make him understand

They need to make him understand that she may have got married as it was many years and of course she can't lead her life alone.

"Le..lekin mein usse kaise dekh sakta hu kisi aur ke saath rishab.I can't...mein nahi reh sakta aise...meine usse hurt Kiya tha I know lekin woh mujhe itni badi saza nahi de sakti..mujhse dur nahi ja sakti...nahi jaa saktiii"he screamed crying hard heartly.

"Karan sambhalo khud ko tumhe jo sach hai usse accept karna hoga abb kuch nahi kar sakte..u should become strong"rishab told him.

"I can't..mein nahi reh sakta.itne din kaise tha woh sirf mujhe hi pata hai..lekin usse dekhne ke baad mujhse nahi hoga..agar woh nahi milti bhi toh mein yahi soch kar uski yaad mein rehta ki ek din ham milenge le..lekin abb nahi reh sakta...mein maar jaunga..i will die"He closed his face with his palms feeling his heart shattering into pieces.

"mu..mujhe preeta cha..chahiye rishab..mere liye..my babydoll is mine..mein usse kaise kisi aur ke saath dekh sakta hu.. please tum usse kaho ki woh mere pas.."he was stopped by rishab as he angrily looked at him.

"Karan stop this nonsense tum pagal ho gaye ho soch ke baat karo kuch.Sab jo bhi hua tumhare wajeh se hua.it was u who pushed her from ur life.Toh kya woh zindagi bhar tumhara wait karti? Haan?"

"Usse bhi koi chahiye jo uske life mein uska saath de..tum aise kaise soch sakte ho karan.she had moved on aur tumhe bhi move on karna chahiye"he stopped and looked at karan who was nodding in no crying listening to his words.

"Abb bachon ki tarah zidd karega toh woh tumhare pass wapas nahi ane wali karan she is married for god sake and is mother of a child.she is Bounded by a relationship now"karan closed his eyes listening to his intolerable words.

"Yes tumhe ye accept karna chaiye ki she is not yours anymore.accept it karan and just let it go.jaisa tum itne din the waise raho.ye socho ki u have not met her and for god sake move on.I am sure u will be okay. Please try to understand karan"Rishab told holding his shoulders.

Karan looked at him blank understanding his words.

"Mein aise hi mar jaunga lekin kisi aur ko meri life mein imagine bhi nahi kar sakta. It's impossible.I lost her because of my stupidity and I want to regret it my whole life.I want her to remind me every day that I destroyed everything.I want her to be with me every second even If it is in my dream,in my thoughts and my mind. I am okay with it but no one will be in my life rather than her.she is the only one who owns my heart and life.."saying this he moved upstairs to his room.

"Karan meri baat suno"rishab tried to call him but sherlyn held his hand and stopped him.

"Usse thoda time chahiye Rishab ji,Woh bohot Tut chuka hai preeta ko dekhte,give him some time he will be okay"she told looking at him.

Rishab nodded and looked at her sadly.

~

Karan was shown taking shower keeping his hand on the wall taking heavy breaths.

He was unable to concentrate anything except her.she was roaming in his mind since then.

No matter he was a successful cricketer,very determined,a competitor,a confident person.But when it came to his personal life his life was filled with only her and her memories which he didn't want to forget even a single memory of them.

He was a very weak and broken l from inside.He was crying his heart out remembering her.He wanted to scream her name calling her to come to him.

He remembered her smiling face when she was talking to aarush and signed sadly.

"You are happy,tum khush ho na kyu nahi hogi you have a family to live and to love.you forget me babydoll,how can you? How can you marry someone else and how..how you can have bab.."he stopped and pulled his hairs sliding down to the floor crying under the shower.

"Galti bhi toh meri hi thi,and here iam blaming you how can I,you were right.jo tumhe khud apne apse dur kiya hai toh tum kiske bharose pe reh sakti ho.Tumhe sahi hi Kiya.You gave me a right punishment for hurting you, breaking you,for not trusting you and it will last till my last breath,mein khud ko kabhi maaf nahi kar baunga babydoll...kabhi nahi... Never...I will die regretting each day..I will "he sobbed blaming himself.

"I deserve this for life,I don't deserve you,your love"he cried saying that.

"Who is that lucky person who got you?He is the luckiest to have you in his life which I didn't get"he said standing up straight and off the shower.

"Rishab ne thik kaha I need to let you live as you are.I don't know tumhari life kaise hai,but seeing and knowing your son I think you are so happy with him and your family.I was being so mean tumhare bare mein nahi socha ki tum kya chahti ho.I think you even don't want to see my face again"he chuckled with tears wearing his tee.

"But I want to meet you once..Just once..to ask my forgiveness..I know you won't forgive me..still I want to.agar nahi pucha toh issi guilt mein maar jaunga ki tumse ek sorry bhi nahi keh paya and I want to congratulate that lucky person you got"saying this he moved out of the room taking the keys.

~

Preeta was standing near the window of her bedroom looking at the moon silently.

She was standing there numb.The tears which were gathering in her eyes were dropping and were kissing her cheeks.

"Karan I need to go it's late 9 ghante ke baad hostel mein allowed nahi hai it's already 8 pm leave me" preeta said to karan as he was holding her surrounding his hands around her keeping her close to him.

"Nah!I don't want you to go"karan said sadly pulling her more to him.

They were standing on the beach looking at the beautiful moon which was shining bright in the dark,as it was the weekend.It was their routine to spend their every weekend together from morning to evening going somewhere roaming around holding each other.

They used to meet everyday in the college and met daily.but it wasn't enough for our The Karan Luthra  he wanted to spend his Every day with her.

Karan who was stubborn didn't left her to spend her Sunday in the hostel and insisted her to spend his whole day with her.

He wanted to roam the whole world holding her, taking her in his arms ,till she was satisfied.

Preeta never denied any of his requests,as he was the only one she had in her life to love,to cherish and he was her shoulder where she can keep her head to cry and to smile holding him close to her.

*

She didn't have her parents,her father died in an accident when she was 10 and it broke her mother completely.she was her Papa's princess always but even her mother passed away after 3 yrs of her Father's death suffering from decease.

And she was left all alone,she was staying with her father's brother's house leaving no option.It was too much to bear for 13 years girl growing without her parents love.

She was not mature enough to know her surroundings and the people around her.Just knowing that they were her family she was leading her life.

Her uncle was good but his wife never let him cherish her and she not at all liked preeta being with them.

She used to call her a curse for no reason not knowing what it may affect that Little soul.she was shattered after her parents death.

Her uncle had 2 children a daughter and a son.Even they aren't not used to accompany her much listening to their mother talks.they used to quarrel with her for no reason and used to complain it to her uncle which used to make her cry whole night remembering her parents.

They were behind her property which was of her father's.when she turned 18 they took her sign.she didn't object as she was not yet that matured to know what may be their motive behind keeping her with them.

And that is when they had shifted her to the hostel when they got what they wanted not at all caring for her.

They used to meet her once in every month to tell her to be in her limits, warning her to stay away from boys and not to roam anywhere.

But when she entered her hostel Life she felt at least like she was living her life but  she was in her limits being scared of them.

That is what scared her to love karan at first phase but after knowing him,his love for her she gave herself to him thinking no one can give her the love he has for her.

She knew her uncle didn't care for her and can give her to anyone being greedy for money and she didn't want to face that again.she was determined to choose her life partner of her choice and she had already decided it would be karan.

She too loved him insanely,madly, deeply just like he loved her and was giving her the happiness she was longing for.
.
.

"I am serious karan chodo mujhe it's getting late"she said trying to come out of grip.

Karan looked at her annoyingly and glared at her cutely.

"Even I am serious babydoll tumhe chodne ka mann nahi kar raha aise hi sath mein rahenge"karan said holding her more securely.

She signed and hit his chest listening to him.

"Ham saath mein hi hai abb subhe se tumhare saath hi hu aur kal college Jana hai ki nahi?"she asked gripping his collars.

"Nahi chalo kahi vacation par chalte hai sirf mein aur tum"he said smrinkingly to her.

She widened her eyes and pushed him through her palms on his chest glaring at him.

"Arey dhakka kyu Diya yaar"he asked annoyingly.

"Aur nahi toh kya tum na din ba din bohot hi beshram ho rahe ho mr.luthra"she said crossing her hands.

"Babydoll u haven't seen anything yet that how much I am"he said stepping towards her.

Preeta moved back seeing him.karan stepped forward carrying a mischievous smile on his face.

"Karan stop"she told him still moving back.

He was about to hold her that she ran ran away pushing him.

"Youu preeta"he started chasing calling her.

She showed him her tongue and laughed at him running on the sand.

He was chasing her calling her name saying  her to Stop.

The environment made them enjoy more and to spend more time being in each other's embrace watching the waves and bright moon shining in the sky with stars.

He held her finally snaking his arms around her belly raising her up in the air twirling her around.

She laughed and held his hand which was surrounded around her.keeping her head on his shoulder she felt like he was her happy place.

He always makes her happy and cares for her more than anything.

"U know I will catch u fir bhi bhagati ho"he said as he made her stand and made her face him by pulling her to him.

She smiled at him and surrounded her hands around his neck.she moved towards his ear and slowly whispered giving him shivers.

"Because I want to be in your arms always and forever"she kissed below his ear and moved back shyly keeping her head on his chest.

"Tum itni bold kab se hone lagi babydoll"he asked as he was shocked by her actions.

"Tum jab se mile tab se"she whispered lowly.

He chuckled and kissed her head hugging her closely.

"I love you babydoll"he said as he kissed her forehead.

She smiled at him heartly saying"Love you too" and looked into his eyes.

"Abb chale?"she asked him.

"Mujhe kuch chahiye tha lekin tumhe nahi di Aaj"he said ignoring her and looked away.

"Kya?kya nahi diya Meine?"she confusedly asked seeing his cute angry face.

"Kiss"he told her pointing to his lips.

She gasped at him and tried to push him.but he didn't let her and held her more tightly.

"Kuch toh sharam karo The karan Luthra"she told glaring at him.

"Arey kyu apne girlfriend se hi toh puch raha hu,nahi dogi?"he asked pouting his lips acting to be sad.

She glared at his cute puppy face and gripped his collars in her fist pulling him.

He looked at her intensely and pulled her leaving not an inch gap between them.

She shivered feeling butterflies in her stomach as he looked into her eyes lovingly yet with a desire for her in them.

They were already facing each other and there was just some inches left between their faces as their breaths were mingling.

Her heartbeat quickened and she closed her eyes feeling him getting close to her lips and soon she felt his lips on her.

It was not their first kiss but it always had that passion as if it was their first one.

Moving his lips in sync against her soft lips he caressed her waist pulling her more to him deepening the kiss.her hands went to his hair gripping them kissing him back with the equal passion.

breaking the kiss after getting satisfied for the day.both panted heavily leaning their forehead against each other feeling each other's heavy breaths.

"Kaash ye pal yahi ruk jaye"he said making her smile in response.

"Toh ham din raat rahi rahenge"she said Laughingly.

"I don't mind,mein tumhare saath kahi bhi reh sakta hu babydoll"he said making her blush and peeking her lips again.

"Accha ji"she asked smiling.

"Haan ji"he replied hugging her close to his heart.

She closed her face with her palms crying hard remembering him and their moments, their memories which were created together.

"Karan"she cried while whispering his name.

"Kaise kar sakte ho aisa?You didn't love me nahi toh itni jaldi mujhe bhul kaise sakte ho tum"she said looking at the moon sadly with tears.

"Shaadi bhi kar chuke ho tum..u don't even remember me how could you,galti tumhari thi toh mei bhugtu aur mujhe dekhti hi kuch bol bhi nahi sake tum atleast ye bhi nahi pucha ki kaisi hu mein?"she cried as the pain which she was bearing was unbearable for her,for her heart.

"I hate you soo much,kabhi maaf nahi karungi tumhe mein..i won't do..I hate you"she cried closing her mouth trying  not to break down.

"I have my son and that's enough for me.I don't need you jab chahiye tha tabhi tumne saath nahi diya. I don't want you...I was alone and I am still Alone.but it hurts jab bhi aarush ke bare mein sochti hu toh i feel like crying. Even I lost my parents and i was all alone..i didn't know what actually parents love was..aur aarush ko bhi aise phase se hi guzarna pad raha hai..he just has his mom with him...tum nahi the karan..kabhi nahii"she was crying saying her heart out.

"But u don't deserve us even..u don't aur abb toh bohot dur ja chuke ho na and that is why u did even try to find or contact me ki tumhari preeta zinda bhi  hai ya nahi"she clutched the window holding it tightly controlling her pain.

"The fact is u don't care aur mein yaha tumha..."she stopped hearing a footsteps near her and wiped her tears instantly.

"Mumma"she heard aarush Calling her.

She turned and looked at her life.

Yes he was her life..her Little hope..and reason to live.

"Kya hua?"she asked him.

"Mumma chalo na ninni karte hai"he said pulling her hand.

"Honey it's just 8 pm tumhe neenda agaya?"she asked seeing his tired eyes.

"Haan chalo na mumma"he again called her pulling the edge of her top.

"Accha chalo come"she moved towards bed and sat there looking at him.

"Kya hua come sulati hu"she called him.

"Nahi mujhe uthake leke chalo"he insisted stubbornly Making faces.

His stubbornness always reminded her of karan.

She signed sadly and moved towards him.

"Fine come"she lifted him up in her arms and moved to bed.

He was about to lay when the door bell rang.She confusingly thought who could it be at this time?

"aaru sleep mein ati hu"she told him.

"Nahiii mein bhi chalta hu"saying he jumped into her arms and held her neck.

"Ah aaru slow "she scolded him as he immediately jumped on her not giving time to hold him.

"Sorry mumma"saying he peeked her cheek and kept his head on her shoulder being sleepy.

She smiled lightly at him.he knew how to       make her pacify her.

She heard another ring and moved outside the bedroom taking him in her arms.

"Iss wakt kon ho sakta hai?"she thought confusingly and opened the door to get the biggest shock of her life.
.
.
To be continued

~

Uff!! A long one...

5000+ words

I need you honest reviews preety please my readers 😐 don't go after reading just like that.

Most awaited chapter!! isn't it?

They finally met🥺how you all felt?I was literally getting emotional while writing 😟.

My preeran babies are broken 💔 any words to Console them..they truly need you all..say them something..

The same thought is running in their mind and breaking them..a misunderstanding?😬

What you all think preeta is married?Is it true?

Karan is totally shattered 💔 anything you all want to say him?

Okay let's see how their life takes turns meeting eachother..Is it a good sign or will it lead to another heartbreak?

I will be updating every weekend or on Monday as I don't have much time these days beacuse of clg works and all..hope you all understand and support me..

Stay tuned lovelies ✨

love you all❤️

A~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 2.5K 30
All was going well... Then what happened? Why did Preeta and Shrishti leave Mumbai? The story starts after Prithvi and Sherlyn's truth unfolds. This...
153K 17.2K 39
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. They say love comes...
36.9K 1K 12
Story Is Gonna Start From The Ongoing Track Of Preeta And Karan 's Marriage.... Story Will Have Romance With Of Course Some Bitter Sweet Nok Jhok Of...
135K 7.8K 61
Hey guys.. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ I m tina.. new to whattpad.. i m big fan of preeran & seeing people writing story on them.. i also want to try.. All the charact...