He Had Blood on His Hands -y...

By minhugzz

everyone knew his name they were scared to speak it because the streets have ears. Park Jimin He was a ruthl... More

❗️introduction❗️
scene 1
scene 2
scene 3
scene 4
scene 5
scene 6
scene 7
scene 8
scene 9
scene 10
scene 11
scene 12
scene 13
scene 14
scene 15
scene 16
scene 17
scene 18
scene 19
scene 20
scene 21
scene 22
scene 23
scene 24
scene 25
scene 26
scene 27
scene 28
scene 29
scene 30
scene 31
scene 32
scene 33
scene 34
scene 35
scene 36
scene 37
scene 39
scene 40
οΏΌ epilogue
πŸ’₯ feedback πŸ’₯
happily ever after
honor your father and your mother
teach me some moves
the sequel...
the sequal is out!!

scene 38

1.3K 76 8
By minhugzz

Yoongi POV

(what yoongi was doing during the last chapter)

"Spin the globe and pick a place hyung" Jungkook grinned as he and Taehyung sat at the other end of the coffee table and in front of all three of us was a brand new globe that Jungkook happily bought.

"I really don't think this is a good idea," I whispered, pulling at my hoodie sleeves.

"Nonsense, you always wanted to do this! So now is your chance" Taehyung spoke I looked at the globe frowning.

"I was supposed to do this with Jimin...he was gonna take me to see the world since I've never been out of Korea" I sighed, looking up at them because it's true we always talked about going on a trip.

"Come on Hyung, just spin and pick" Jungkook whispered pushing the globe closer to me.

"We both think you need this Yoongi, you need to get away from all this and eat delicious food see pretty sights enjoy time by yourself maybe fuck a foreign guy with a big dick who whispers dirty talk in another language in your ear" Taehyung sighed clasping his hands by his face.

"That was very detail," I whispered

"Uh? anyway... hyung don't worry because..." Jungkook grinned, pulling out a black card "I have Jin Hyungs black card! He gave it to me to do this for you" he smiled waving it around.

"He really is your sugar daddy," Taehyung whispered

"Shut up" Jungkook huffed but his cheeks were tinted pink. "Like I was saying spin the globe we all want to do this nice thing for you" he added.

I let out a sigh, sitting up on my knees and looking at the globe "Are you guys sure?" I whispered. They both nodded with smiles.

I put my hands on the globe and spin it watching it twirl around. It went round and, round then I closed my eyes and pointed at a place on the globe.

"Poitier France," I whispered. Seeing my fingers were on, France I looked up at They they smiled and Taehyung clapped his hands.

"I'll tell Hyung" Jungkook grinned

⛓🌏☀️

"Guess what came in the mail!" I grinned, jumping on the couch next to Taehyung.

"Is it my BTZ album? I preorder it" he asked. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"No silly, it's my passport! It came so fast only two weeks since I spun the globe and I filled out that form" I said. He frowned and pulled out his phone.

"Damn it amazon, it was supposed to come today," he said I poked his shoulder.

"Yah! Be happy for me. It's here and now we can book the flight and hotels" I said he looked over at me.

"You seem excited," he said I nodded

"I actually...I'm very happy for the first time in awhile. I feel like it might be okay," I murmured as I felt him hug me.

"I'm so happy for you Yoonie, I missed your smile," he whispered

"Me too it feels nice to not have the deep ache in my chest" I sighed he patted my head.

"Want to look at hotels?" he asked. I nodded, jumping up

"I'll go make some tea. You get the computer and you tell Jungkook to bring the black, card" I chuckled

🌎⛓❤️‍🩹

"I know I was the one who told you to go on this trip but...I'm gonna miss you" Taehyung pouted while I packed my bags since I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon.

"I'll be back, I promise," I hummed, folding my clothes in my suitcase.

"I know you will but you have to call me all the time or I will hunt you down. " he glared. I chuckled, now folding a purple hoodie into my bag "Oh are you taking that?" He asked. I shrugged.

"It's soft and I like the color and France gets cold," I whispered. He lifted an eyebrow.

"Isn't that Jimin's hoodie? I remember you happily wearing it around campus when he let you borrow it" he said I didn't answer him folding the sweater into the suitcase. "You used to wear it like a security blanket" he added. I frowned.

"I...I just want something of his. It will make me feel a little better" I, said zipping up the bag he rest his head on my shoulder.

"You still love him?" He whispered softly. I chuckled

"Of course, I do always and forever," I murmured

Later that night, I lay in my bed with my bags packed and ready to go for tomorrow at the end of my bed. I was staring at my phone, watching the time tick away, biting my lip needing to one last thing before I left.

So I quickly got dressed, grabbing something from my room and quietly stepped out of my room and left out of the apartment, walking somewhere late at night.

⛓❤️‍🩹⛓

I knocked on the apartment door. It was only 11:30 pm but since I lived here at one, point, the front desk people didn't mind me going up.

779

The numbers stared back at me as I waited for the door to open. I held my breath while holding a gift bag.

The door started to unlock, and he opened the door and there he stood wearing a hoodie and sweatpants with the hood up, lifting an eyebrow.

"What...What are you doing here?" He asked

"Uh..sorry it's late I know," I whispered as he leaned against the door.

"What do you want twinkie?" He asked. I took steady breaths ignored my restless heart.

I held out a yellow gift bag. "I wanted to give this back. It's your hoodie you gave me...when we started dating" I whispered he looked at the bag like it was a bomb.

"I don't want such a useless thing," He said that stung a little,, but I nodded.

"I-I know...but I thought I should give it back to you," I said he rolled his eyes.

"Fuck fine, I'll probably just...throw it away or whatever" He spoke, taking the bag

"Oh...okay," I whispered. I looked him up and down.

"Is that all you want?" He asked.

"Yeah, that's all.." I whispered. I locked eyes with him.

"Goodbye Jimin" I murmured I leaned forward and quickly pecked his cheek. He looked shocked as I quickly turned to walk, away my heart feeling heavy.

____________________________________

WE ARE ALMOST DONE WITH THIS STORY 😱

Also friend me on BTS in the Seom :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 10.3K 39
When CEO jungkook who is also a mafia leader meets park jimin a normal college student. Destiny has it's plan and so they fall in love, but it comes...
230K 6.8K 41
A leader of a notorious gang (Min Yoongi) sees a boy (Jimin) getting beat up in an alley. Yoongi comes to the rescue and saves Jimin from the gangste...
18.2K 869 45
β€· Yoonmin Mafia AU | TW! They meet under unfortunate circumstances and fall in love, silencing the great danger whenever they're together, but they...
1.3M 42.2K 40
Jimin is a broke student working in the strip club. He just wanted to live his life peacefully with a sugar daddy. But his fate turns another round a...