❛ 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍' 𝐃𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐎...

Da -CAASHMONEYNAE

" GOOD LOVIN', BODY ROCKIN', KNOCKIN' BOOTS ALL NIGHT LONG, YEAH. MAKIN' LOVE UNTIL WE TIRE TO THE BREAK OF D... Altro

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.
static major | 𝐚 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞-𝐮𝐩.
method man | 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐩𝐢𝐧.
d'angelo | 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝.
devanté swing | 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫.
method man | 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡.
method man | 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐩𝐢𝐧. 𝟐
omar epps | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞.
larenz tate | 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐝.
ll cool j | 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨.
method man | 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡. 𝟐
larenz tate & nia long | 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭.
devanté swing | 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫.
d'angelo | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞.
ludacris | 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲?
allen iverson | 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞.
method man | 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.
devanté swing | 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.
tyrin turner | 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞.
larenz tate | 𝐧𝐨𝐭 '𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭.
d'angelo | 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐦-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭.
ll cool j | 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩.
bryce wilson | 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭.
d'angelo | 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞.
method man | 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐞.
denzel washington | 𝐅&𝐌𝐔.

method man | 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝.

5.9K 160 142
Da -CAASHMONEYNAE

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: "𝗕𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱" 𝗯𝘆 𝗗𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗖𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗻

"𝗶 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝗺. 𝗶 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗶𝗱. 𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘁..."

"𝗖𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗙, 𝗜 𝗧𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗡'𝗧 𝗗𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗬𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘." Alayna whispered, gripping the man's biceps, as Clifford chuckled softly and cupped her chin in his hand, lifting her head to meet his eyes.

"you say that every time, 'Layna. and every time, you always end up in my bed." Clifford chuckled as Alayna stared up into his mischievous eyes before shaking her head, looking away from him to contain herself.

"it was a mistake, Clifford. it wasn't supposed to-" Alayna's sentence was cut short by feeling Clifford's hand against the waistline of her shorts, his eyes staring dead at her while he slipped his fingers into the comfort of her panties.

"i know you don't love him more than me, Alayna," Clifford chuckled, running his tongue over his lips, as his eyes scanned her body, "shit... your body doesn't. i know that fa'sho'."

to say Alayna had gotten caught up was an understatement. she was practically stuck between a rock and a hard place. and i'll explain to you why.

before Alayna had gotten a boyfriend, she and Clifford used to be flings. they met at a nightclub, had a few drinks, and the rest is history. one thing that drove her to Clifford each time was how addicting his sex was. it was like he knew all her sweet spots. he knew what felt good to her and what didn't, and he knew what could make her orgasm on the spot, and it drove Alayna wild - dick-matized, if you will.

Alayna got a boyfriend 3 months after her and Clifford's doings, and she informed him of this so he wouldn't think she was ghosting him. everything went peachy and smooth like butter on toast after that. Clifford took their "breakup" well and didn't reach out to her after she told him about her new relationship because he respected her boundaries.

however, everything went downhill after Alayna's boyfriend introduced her to his friends.

you guessed it already, right? well, if you haven't, Clifford was one of Alayna's boyfriend's friends, and when the two saw each other, it brought back memories. memories of their times together. but, Clifford and Alayna played it off and acted like it was their first time meeting, despite the numerous times Clifford's had the woman screaming his name.

everything went fine, for the next 2 weeks that is. Clifford grew jealous of seeing Alayna and her boyfriend together, wishing that it was him next to her and not his friend. with him being a possessive person over things that he saw as his, it didn't help that he still saw Alayna as his despite her relationship. he believed he deserved Alayna more than his friend, and he felt as if he had stolen her away from him, but he knew it was only his jealousy speaking.

Clifford's jealousy had gotten the best of him and once he was alone with Alayna, the two of them ended up getting in an argument and the obvious happened next: they had sex. Alayna felt dirty knowing she cheated on her boyfriend, but it seemed as if the love of her life was Clifford and not his homeboy. plus, he fucked her better, so maybe it was just the dick talking.

the two ended up sneaking around behind Alayna's boyfriend's back to see each other numerous times and surprisingly never got caught, but once they almost did. they were in the kitchen at Alayna's house because her boyfriend invited his friends over and when the two were about to share a kiss, they heard footsteps and quickly parted their ways.

after the one time they almost got caught, Alayna swore up and down she was done with Clifford and she would stop sneaking around. as much as she loved the adrenaline rush sneaking around gave her, she was afraid of getting caught, and she hated that she was hurting her boyfriend by sleeping around with his friend. however, as much as she said she stay away from Clifford, it seemed like Clifford always found her.

and that leads us to where we are now: Alayna saying she was done with Clifford yet she was cornered against a wall, inside his house i might add.

"you sayin' you don't love me no more, 'Layna? huh? after everything we been through togetha'?" Clifford whispered in her ear, his middle and ring fingers resting on her swollen bud, as he slowly rubbed her clitoris and massaged it between his fingers, causing her mouth to slightly hang ajar while her brows furrowed a bit.

"Clifford.." Alayna whimpered softly, her fingers wrapping his wrist, as Clifford raised his head from her ear and rested his forehead against hers, their eyes meeting for a second time while Alayna bit down on her lip.

"tell me you love me." Clifford demanded lowly, sliding his fingers through her slick entrance, as Alayna gasped softly at his fingers entering her and her eyes fluttered a bit, her lips parting a little before quickly closing.

"i-i can't.." Alayna whispered as Clifford chuckled softly and raised his head from hers, running his tongue over his lips before biting down on his bottom one.

"i guess that means you don't deserve to be touched, huh?" Clifford slickly removed his hands from her panties and he slipped them into his mouth, leaving Alayna dumbfounded and dazed in a spell of lust, as he looked down at her with a small smirk and gave her a wink before turning his back to her and beginning to walk away.

"wait! please... please don't leave me like this." Alayna pleaded, too aroused to think straight, as Clifford chuckled and looked back at her over his shoulder, smirking a bit at her while he turned around.

"say the magic words, shorty." Clifford said, raising his brow at the woman, as Alayna sighed softly at having to reveal her feelings and she took a small deep breath before parting her lips to speak, looking Clifford dead in his eyes to let him know she was sincere.

"i... i love you, Cliff."

"C-Clifford!" Alayna whimpered loudly, her nails digging into his back, as Clifford's forehead rested against hers and they stared into each other's eyes, his strokes slow and passionate while he made sure she could feel everything.

"say it again. tell me you love me." Clifford demanded, wrapping his hand around her neck, as Alayna's eyes fluttered a little and she bit down on her lip, her emotions clear as day in her eyes while her lips parted a little.

"i-i love you, baby. i love you so fuckin' much." Alayna moaned, cupping his face in her hand, as Clifford smiled a little at her and chuckled softly, pecking her lips while he swirled his hips into hers.

"mmm, that's my girl. i love yo' fine ass too, shorty." Clifford smashed his lips onto hers and Alayna wrapped her arms around his neck, succumbing to his pleasure acts while she moaned in his mouth.

Alayna couldn't contain her feelings any longer. she was in love with her boyfriend and his homeboy who she was entangled with, but she loved one more than the other. as much as she loved her boyfriend, her body called for Clifford, and she could no longer ignore that call anymore.

she was picking her side, and she sided with her entanglement.

I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE FINALLY ALONE. I CAN'T BELIEVE I ALMOST WENT HOME. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES? EVERYONE'S DANCING, AND HE'S NOT WITH YOU.

Alayna and Clifford's lips moved in sync as Alayna's hand gently caressed the nape of the man's neck, her legs sitting loosely around his waist while he stroked her with passionate precision.

the veins of his phallus throbbed against the slickness of her walls and moans and groans slithered from their plump lips as Alayna's brows lightly furrowed in pleasure and Clifford's hand slipped down from her neck to her legs, placing both of them on his shoulders and shoving his length deeper.

THE UNIVERSE MUST HAVE DIVINED THIS. WHAT AM I GONNA DO? NOT GRAB YOUR WRIST?

"C-Clifford!" Alayna whined loudly, their lips parting, as her hands gripped the man's shoulders and her stomach muscles contracted, the tip of Clifford's dick hitting her g-spot roughly.

"yeah, you like that rough shit, don't you, mama? i know you like when i fuck you like this." Clifford smirked, laying the weight of his body down on the woman, as Alayna's eyes widened and soon rolled back, her hands scrambling rapidly before they began pushing at his abdomen.

"...t-toodeep! toodeep! y-you'retoodeep!" Alayna squealed loudly, her words jumbled and nearly gibberish, as Clifford grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head, pushing his body down on hers more while he rested his forehead against hers.

"fuck all'at, you gon' take this dick, shorty. why you rejectin' my love, huh? you don't love me no more already?" Clifford spoke lowly, his low tone making his voice sound deeper than usual, as Alayna whined and bit down on her lip, her knees grazing her ears while her body writhed under his.

"i-i do love you, baby! i swear i do!"

"then take this dick like a good girl, ma."

I COULD BE A BETTER BOYFRIEND THAN HIM. I COULD DO THE SHIT THAT HE NEVER DID. UP ALL NIGHT, I WON'T QUIT.

Alayna's anklet - which Clifford bought for her - dangled close to Clifford's ear and he gently bit down on his lip whenever the cold steel grazed his earlobe as Alayna's vision faltered and she released a cry, gripping the man's forearms while her eyes crossed.

"tell me you'll leave him for me, 'Layna. i know you don't love him like you love me. he could neva' make you feel like this, shorty. and we both know it. so, say that shit.. tell that motherfucka' you're leavin' him for me." suddenly, Clifford's tip jabbed a spot in Alayna's walls - one very different than her g-spot.

the spot he touched sent Alayna into overstimulation, and she lost all control of her body as her body jolted and tears of pleasure brimmed her eyes while her legs began to shake in his grasp.

"Cliff!-"

"mm-mm, fuck that. you betta' say that shit."

THINKING I'M GONNA STEAL YOU FROM HIM. I COULD BE SUCH A GENTLEMAN.

"i'll leave him, Cliff, i'll leave him! i-i swear! just don't stop! don't stop fuckin' me! don't stop lovin' me! d-don't stop, baby- unh!" Alayna shouted, her back arching and her body folding like a lawn chair, as she clung onto Clifford tightly and Clifford gripped her jaw, bringing her rosy face to his while he forced her to look at him.

"look at me when you talkin', shorty," Clifford muttered, biting down on his lip, as his low eyes stared into Alayna's watery ones, "now say it again."

Alayna's fuzzy eyes looked up at Clifford in a daze and she bit down on her lip a little before speaking, "...i'll le-leave him. just please... don't stop."

and Clifford did just that.

his strokes were now slowed and his roughness was replaced with sensualness as he took her legs off of his shoulders and wrapped them around his waist, letting go of her hands and wrapping his arms around her body. the passion was back and it was stronger than before as Alayna's arms wrapped around his neck and his forehead rested against hers for a third time, her legs locking around his waist while her breathing sped up.

Clifford loosened his grip on her jaw and he gently pulled her into a slow kiss as her body tingled in his arms, her nails gently digging into hie back while heavy breathing and moans filled the kiss. it felt like everything was all falling together, causing butterflies to fill Alayna's stomach - and she was sure Clifford could feel them in his as well. the way Clifford was fucking her let her know that this wasn't just sex.

this was love, and Alayna had finally realized that she was in it with Clifford the whole time.

suddenly, Alayna's stomach muscles tightened up and her body temperature began to rise as her brows furrowed and she struggled to kiss Clifford back, their eyes opening in sync while her lover smirked at her.

"you finna cum, ain't you? you finna bust all over yo' dick, huh?" Clifford's words sent Alayna over the edge and she suddenly went silent, her mouth agape and her grip on him tightening, as she began to lose control of her body and she released a loud squeal, tossing her head back against the pillows while her lips remained parted.

"yes, yes, yes, i'm cumming! i love you so fucking much- fuck!" Alayna shouted before her climax hit her, the intensity hitting her like no other, as she harshly bit down on her bottom lip and her eyes screwed shut, her brows furrowing while her juices leaked out of her entrance and coated Clifford's phallus.

"just like that, baby. wet this dick up." Clifford groaned, watching the woman lose control underneath him, as he bit his lip at the sight of her and Alayna buried her face in the crook of his neck, her cheeks rosy and her lips quivering with pants while her grip on him loosened.

Alayna knew that this was a new beginning for her and Clifford, and she was ready to explore life with him. she also knew that she'd have to leave something in the past.

and she chose her boyfriend.

I COULD BE A BETTER BOYFRIEND.

"𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗶𝗺, 𝗶 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗻..."

- look, y'all just gon' have to take this half-assed ending 'cause this shit needa get out my drafts. ☠️

- how was it tho? it's a 50/50 for me - just like the other chapters i published. ☠️

- vote and comment!

- don't ghost read!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

104K 1.7K 37
❝Look at me, I like increasing ya' heartbeat.❞ // imagines of your fav black men, enjoy! :)
138K 4.3K 44
𝑩𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆, 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎...𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖...
5.9K 381 6
▌𝙋𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚▌𝐓𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐜 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐫 𝙏𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙪𝙥 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙘𝙪𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝘽𝙍𝙄𝘼𝙉𝙉𝘼 𝘽﹒A...
586 27 23
𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 , 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞? ...