Dragon heart

By Wintershadowassassin

The dragons spoke of a day when they would be free. Free of the chains that bound them to obey the will of t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27

Introduction

2.7K 127 5
By Wintershadowassassin

■■■

Jin

■■■

Yoongi

■■■

Hoseok

■■■

Namjoon

■■■

Taehyung

■■■

Jungkook

■■■

Jimin

■■■

The dragons spoke of a day when they would be free.

Free of the chains that bound them to obey the will of the greedy human race and its cruel King.

There was a legend of old, it spoke of a human who bore the heart of a dragon.

The one that would free them all, avenge their lost and bring them to the light.

The moment Jimin, a farm boy, was born the world screamed out his presence, marking him as the chosen.

Now all they had to do was wait for him to fulfill his destiny as the fates had decided.

■■■

Welcome to Dragon heart.

I hope you enjoy what is to come and feel like you can dive into this new fantasy world.

Happy reading!

- Winter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

904 100 21
[COMPLETED] Jungkook is part of royalty and is getting force to marry his best friend so he can become King. But it looks like he is going to be King...
10.3K 1.2K 9
Jimin is a regular human, with an irregular job. He runs a inn for supernatural beings, everyone who visits often finds themselves with a crush on th...
306K 21.8K 36
The Crown Prince of the Fire Fae is looking for a bride, and to find one, he'll invite the most eligible ladies to compete for his hand. Maren, a hu...
556 91 18
Everyone's fate is already decided when they are born. Just like that their's was decided by the 'Moon'. Both had Moon's blessing but it also gave th...