๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ

By Hatez_Peoplelovezu

000/๐˜ /๐˜• ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ. ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ... More

โ˜…Introโ˜…
โ˜…Love Interestsโ˜…
โ˜…Chapter 1โ˜…
โ˜…Chapter 2โ˜…
โ˜…Chapter 3โ˜…
โ˜…Chapter 4โ˜…
โ˜…Chapter 5โ˜…
โ˜…Chapter 6โ˜…
โ˜…Chapter 7โ˜…
โ˜…Chapter 8โ˜…
โ˜…Chapter 9โ˜…
โ˜…Chapter 10โ˜…
โ˜…Chapter 11โ˜…
โ˜…Chapter 12โ˜…
โ˜…Chapter 13 โ˜…
โ˜…Chapter 14โ˜…
โ˜…Chapter 15โ˜…
โ˜…Chapter 16โ˜…
โ˜…Chapter 17โ˜…
โ˜…Chapter 18โ˜…
โ˜…Chapter 19โ˜…
โ˜…Chapter 20โ˜…
โ˜…Chapter 21โ˜…
โ˜…Chapter 22โ˜…
โ˜…Chapter 23โ˜…
โ˜…Chapter 24โ˜…
๐“‚€ ๐•ƒ๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ + โ„•๐•–๐•จ ๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•—๐•  ๐“‚€
โ˜…Chapter 25โ˜…
โ˜…Chapter 26โ˜…
โ˜…Chapter 27โ˜…
โ˜…Chapter 28โ˜…
โ˜…Chapter 29โ˜…
โ˜…Chapter 30โ˜…
โ˜…Chapter 31โ˜…
โ˜…Chapter 32โ˜…
โ˜…Chapter 33โ˜…
โ˜…Chapter 34โ˜…
๐“‚€ ๐•ƒ๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ + โ„•๐•–๐•จ ๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•—๐•  ๐“‚€
โ˜…Chapter 36โ˜…
okay i've decided

โ˜…Chapter 35โ˜…

1.1K 30 55
By Hatez_Peoplelovezu

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Start of season 4! .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

彡(✿╹◡╹) ( 𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘱𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘣𝘦𝘭 𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰 𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘱𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴) (`∀')Ψ

【☆】

Laying in bed next to a shirtless Mike, Y/n was furrowing her eyebrows and twitching.

In your dream you see the rainbow room, the one at the lab, you look around wondering why your here, why would a dream bring you back here?

The thing is it didn't feel like a dream.

You see kids carrying toys, grabbing cards, playing chess, playing with blocks, looking for something to play with or drawing you think it was Eleven you see drawing but you don't seem to be in a body, the rainbows on the wall, the dull and bland walls make you start breathing heavily.

Then Dr.Brenner walks into the room looking around to find a kid then spots one, his shoes clack against the floor as he walks over and sits down next to the child.

You don't know what's going on but you keep watching.

Mike feels you moving around and groggily sits up and looks at your twitching state, he was a little worried since he thought you were having a bad dream, " hey Y/n wake up." Mike says shaking your shoulders a little.

" That's your favorite isn't it?" Dr. Brenner asks pushing his clothes back a little so he could sit down looking at the magic 8-ball.

The kid doesn't respond, " How are you feeling today?" He asks staring at him.

" Okay." He responds dryly his blues eyes staring into Brenners cold and dark gaze, but he put on a soft one to seem nice even though he's far from that.

" Are you... up for some more lessons?" Brenner asks .

The kid shakes the 8-ball until it shows-' 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐬' .

Mike keeps trying to wake you up but your not moving, " Y/n! Wake up!" He quietly shouts since he doesn't want to wake up anyone in the house, you keep twitching and groaning but you don't wake up.

Dr.Brenner and Ten are holding hands walking down the hallways to start his lessons.

" Afternoon Dr.Brenner." A doctor says taking a kid back into the rainbow room.

" Dr.Ellis." He greets back nodding his head.

Brenner looks at ten as he looks back passing Eleven's room.

Ten has the device on his head as Dr Brenner is taking notes, he picks up a yellow crayon and draws a sun in the middle of the paper.

" Okay-" he sets the crayon down, " What do you see?"

Ten's eyes are closed, his eyes are moving behind his eye lids using his powers to figure out what's on the paper, a flash of yellow pops up in his mind.

" Don't force it. Let it come to you. Just like we practiced." He says softly watching Ten closely.

More flashes of yellow appear in his mind, " It's a yellow circle." He says quietly.

" The sun." He answers, Brenner smiles at him proudly.

" Very good, very good." He mutters writing something down on his clip board. 

He takes a brown crayon and draws a very wonky dog.

" Okay-" he sets the crayon down," now what do you see?" 

Ten face scrunches up trying to recognize the animal, " A cow."

Brenner frowns and looks back down at the drawing, " It's supposed to be a dog."

" Y/n wake up! why aren't you waking up...?" Mike asks shaking you trying to get you to snap out of your dream but it isn't working, Nancy next door hears yelling and groggily gets up to see what's going on.

She opens the door and sees a panicked Mike and asleep but twitching Y/n, " Mike? What is it?" Nancy asks rubbing her eyes.

" It's Y/n-" Mike starts looking at Nancy," she won't wake up."

" Let's try something a little more challenging." Brenner says looking at his watch, watching the time, writing down notes on how the lessons are going.

" Is that alright with you?" Brenner asks lifting his head up to see Ten nodding.

" I want you to find... Dr.Ellis."

Dr.Brenner is still writing something down and looks up at Ten, studying him, he sees as he doesn't respond he asks, " Did you find her?"

" Yes." Ten responds eyes still moving behind his eye lids.

" What's she doing?"

" Lessons with six in his room." Ten says.

" What kind of lessons?" Brenner asks.

" Turn on the light." Mike says still trying to shake you awake.

When Nancy flips on the switch they gasp in horror and shock, you eyes are white and rolling to the back of your head with blood running down both parts of your nose, your skin was really pale like you haven't been eating for weeks.

" I'll go get something to wipe her off with, maybe water will wake her up." Nancy says running off to the bathroom.

" Okay.." Mike whispers still looking at you in panic, he doesn't know what's happening but he doesn't like it, not one bit.

" Please wake up baby." Mike whispers.

" Somethings wrong." Ten mutters breathing heavily.

" If you've lost the vision just let it go, try and reorente." Brenner explains trying to calm down the panicked looking Ten.

Ten keeps scrunching up his face and breathing heavily, he sees a flash of blood.

Brenner is watching Ten and sees he's uncomfortable and scared, " Ten?" Brenner asks.

" There's screaming." He stutters out.

" Why are they screaming?" Brenner asks, Ten sees more flashes of blood on the wall, the charts start going up and down really fast.

 Blood comes down his nose.

" Ten." Brenner says then hears the alarm go off, he stands up from his chair and walks over to the speaker.

" Peter? Ally? What's going on out there?" He asks, knowing somethings wrong.

" Sir we've got a situation-" A guard says then screams, he hears a crack then nothing but silence and his own heart-beat.

" Six and Dr. Ellis-" Ten starts as Brenner turns around, " Dead.... their both.... dead." He breaths out scared and in fear, his heart rate increasing.

" Okay I got it-" Nancy says taking the towel and wiping the blood off your nose but more just keeps coming down. 

" Dammit." she mutters.

" Here hand me the water." Mike says, Nancy hands him the half cup of tap water, he splashes it on your face but you don't wake up, you keep twitching.

" Y/n! Please wake up!" Mike yells in desperation and fear.

Brenner is walking the hallways seeing the destruction and dead guards, doctors on the floor, he looks in the room and sees dismantled body and gasps, he turns a corner and at the end of the hall is the double doors to the rainbow room, blood gushing out of his head, he hears screaming and starts to fastly walk towards the room using the wall as support so he doesn't fall.

He pushes it open and looks around seeing the dead bodies and blood of his test subjects, all dead, the room in a complete mess.

He looks and sees you standing near a broken window breathing heavily and looking towards the wall on the other side, clutching your gown.

" What have you done?" Brenner asks quietly seeing as you are the only one alive.

You turn around blood running down your eyes and nose glaring at him with a hateful look.

" What have you done?" Brenner asks again sternly glaring at you as you glare back.

Everything fades away into black.

" Y/n."

A deep voice says out in the distance echoing, you were terrified and crying, the thing you just saw wasn't a dream but a memory from your past, but you remember El with you.

" Who are you...? Why would you show me that?!" You yell shaking, you look all around but don't see anyone, you didn't want to see that again.

" Because, you need to know..... to know that I'm coming for you..... you'll remember me." the voice says a little closer.

" I don't know you, or know what you want!?" You yell pissed off, you don't know him so why is he inferring that you do?

" You don't know me because you won't try and know me, I know you remember my voice, Y/n." the voice says, but instead of the deep voice it was a high more human voice instead of distorted voice.

" I don't! I don't! Please just let me go, leave me alone!" You yell.

Your still twitching while Nancy and Mike are trying to get you to wake up, Mike was almost crying because of how scared he is.

Then your eyes close and you stop twitching, you start taking deep breaths, " Y/n...?" Mike whispers pushing some hair out your face.

" I will let you go." the voice says closer than last time.

" But don't think I'm giving up. I will take you and El.... and keep you with me forever." He says tauntingly, you can hear the smirk in his voice and grow angry, he will not hurt El.

" Until then...." the voice says and fades away, now you feel like your falling and start screaming as you fall deeper and deeper.

You gasp and shoot open your eyes, coughing.

" Y/n!" Mike says in relief, hugging you as you look at Nancy with fear and pain in your eyes, Mike pulls away.

" What happened? you started twitching like you were having a bad dream but you weren't waking up when we tried waking you up." Mike explains taking shaky breaths, now that your okay he's okay but he still wants to know what happened.

Tears are streaming down your face as you look at Mike, " I was so scared Mike." you cry pulling Mike closer to you and hugging him, he instantly hugs back.

Nancy sits on the bed and grabs your hand as Mike pulls away, " What happened Y/n, we need to know." Nancy says looking into your eyes.

You wanted to tell them so bad but what if telling them got them hurt, who ever that was didn't seem like a new friend, he seemed familair whoever he was.

" It was about the lab, I .... don't know why I was twitching." You whisper quietly telling half of the truth, you didn't want to tell them if this put them in danger.

Mike hugs you again knowing anything he says about the lab with make you feel worse by the sad and fearful look you have on your face.

" Look call me if you need anything." Nancy says, she leans over and kisses you then your forehead smiling at you weakly looking for an okay.

You nod your head and lay back down with Mike's arms wrapped around you, Nancy looks at Mike sending him the look everyone shares behind your back, the ' tell me if anything happens or is wrong.' look.

Mike looks down at you and sees that your still pale thinking about the dream, he grabs your chin softly and tilts it up so your looking at him.

" Get some sleep okay and tell me tomorrow if your up for it." He says softly, he kisses you, you fell into Mike's embrace.

 He's right just get some sleep and you might feel a little better.

He's still kissing you then pulls away smiling and rubbing your cheek, even though you can't see Mike's smile because Nancy turned the light off when walking out you know he's smiling, you both fall back asleep until the alarm goes off for school.

Yep your in high school now, it's really boring but fun.

You, Mike, and Dustin joined this group where they play D&D, you fancy Eddie but don't like him since you don't know him that much.

Max grew distant with the party except you because of what happened at the mall, she realized that even if Billy and Max didn't like each other all that much she still loves him, so she hangs out with Billy when she can.

Lucas joined the basketball team, trying to fit in and not be bullied anymore, he still likes Max even though she's made it clear that she likes you and only you, so he had to move on but he couldn't.

Dustin is same old dustin but just a bit more smarter and curious and still collects weird comics he knows he's going to give to you later on.

Mike is same old Mike just taller, more handsome and way more weirder, not that your complaning.

El is still sending you letters, you read them as soon as they come in the mail and you always send one back, you wonder what she looks like now, hot like she always was and is.

Will is doing good as far as you can hear, he calls you every Monday and Friday since he's pretty busy with school, you wonder what Will looks like now probably the boy who still tuckes his shirt in his pants.

Jonathan calls sometimes, but he always sounds ..... drunk? Your still learning new words you just know normal ones everyone uses in day to day life, your worried for them that's why your visting them for spring break and your so happy.

Steve, Nancy, and Robin still hang out with you even though they have work and all but they would make time for you, if the store is real busy at the moment but you want to hang out, they wouldn't pass on that.

Billy is still smoking and trying to forget the mall events but it's hard, you took all the mindflayer out of him but he feels as if it's still in him, the same monster before all of this, he actually has kindness in his life, his dad broke it off with Max's mother and Billy didn't want to stay with his dad, he had a chance to stay with Max's mom and he did, he got a job and helped out with bill's most of the time but that didn't stop her from drinking, it was hard because she lost someone she thought she could love.

There's this one girl at school that's giving off... vibes. She's really pretty with black hair and eyeliner, a nice figure even though you don't care about that, sometimes the two of you would stare at each other because there was some connection but you always brushed it off. She's always wearing long sleves which is weird, it's not like you don't but at the same time you two would be the only ones in the classrooms with long sleeve shirts on while everyone else has something short sleeved on.

You were pretty well known around school, people just don't like you hanging out with the hellfire club because their freaks, but you don't care.

 Your pretty so they think you should be with the cheerleaders, but that's what they think and not what you want, your a nerd you don't care about those people who try so hard to fit in, even though all of them are different.

It was early in the morning, you and Mike got up and put some clothes on having to go the the pep-rally, Mike would always slap your ass while you two put clothes on so you would have to hit him in his shoulder every time he did, or send him flying into the wall and strangling him until he said sorry.

You were crazy but he likes crazy, espically on you since you got a lot of it.

El's letter came in last night so you would read it today before heading out, your wearing oversized pants with a noodle strap top with different colors on them, it showed your stomach a bit but if you wanted you could pull it down but you don't care someone has something to say you can just sock a bitch in their place and a black jacket, you didn't put your hellfire shirt on because you left it in your locker, you don't use your locker much unless you want to store things.

El is sitting at her desk working on her project, a little box with loads of pictures of you and your letters you send back to her, valentines cards, little hearts and pom-poms decorated around it, a little pin board of you, your name written in the box, she even has the teddy bear and clothes you gave her.

Pictures of you on her wall, on her floor and on her dresser, a lot of pictures.

You start reading her letter while sticking a piece of Mrs.Wheelers toast in your mouth, you can hear her voice in the letter happy and excited.

𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙔/𝙣,

𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙮 185, 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 10 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨.

𝙅𝙤𝙮𝙘𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩, 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣.

𝙒𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙞𝙛 𝙬𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩.

𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩.

𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙮.

𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙞𝙙.

𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙈𝙨.𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣 𝘼.

El places little Hopper down in front her little cabin house.

𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙚𝙬𝙨, 𝙅𝙤𝙮𝙘𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙟𝙤𝙗, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚!

Joyce is on the phone with a costumer but gets annoyed and hangs up the phone.

𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚-𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙤𝙢.

𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣, 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪.

Will is painting a little on his poster before he has to go to school.

𝙅𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙙, 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙚. 𝙃𝙚'𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙞𝙜 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙣.

Jonathan is trying to fan away the smell in his room so he doesn't get caught.

𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣.

Argyle pulls up in his pizza van honking the horn and telling them to hurry up.

𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝘼𝙧𝙜𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡, 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚!

𝙃𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙅𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙢𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙅𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙅𝙤𝙮𝙘𝙚.

Jonathan is looking for his bag but can't find it until it's sitting right there on his bed, he grabs it and runs downstairs.

𝙈𝙚, 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙬.

They all walk down and hop into the back of the van, Will holding his project and El holding hers.

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙞𝙩 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚.

𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙙𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙙.

Joyce runs out of the house and yells out, " Slow down!" as Argyle makes a sharp turn on the corner.

𝘼𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙄 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙤.

Eleven was looking out the window and at the big hill, they all arrive at school and start walking to class, Jonathan has sunglasses on hiding his red and dazed eyes.

𝙄 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙬!

𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙝, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤.

Eleven and Will are walking down the hallways to their class, Eleven sees a girl waving at her and waves back, but the girl walks right by her and to some other girl saying how good her project looks, El feels a little disapponited and neglected.

Will saw that but doesn't say anything, he doesn't know what he can do.

𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚, 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨.

She was still frowing and looking down but keeps walking, everyone gives her weird glances as she walks by.

𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙤, 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠.

𝙈𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪.

𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝.

𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙤?

El and Will are pushing through all the talking teens trying to get to their seats.

𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚, 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚.

El was trying to push through one of the girls but she doesn't move and ends up falling a bit but catches herself  and sits down sighing.

𝙒𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧!

A spit ball lands on El's face, she turns to see a guy and Angela laughing at her, she wipes it off with tears in her eyes, threatning to fall out.

She takes a shaky breath and looks over to Will, then she looks back and takes deep breaths so she doesn't cry.

𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚.

𝙄 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝

𝙄 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪

𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙀𝙡

You smile and put the note in your backpack, you miss El too, you would get to see her this spring break.

 You didn't want to leave hawkins because what if something happened while you were gone? and last night that dream wasn't a dream but real or felt real.

The wheelers love you, they don't mind if you stay over at all anymore since they always have kids running in and out their house anyway.

Nancy walks up to you smiling, " You feel okay?" she asks sitting next to you on the couch.

" I feel fine now, thanks Nance." You say kissing her cheek and taking her hand.

" Micheal I know your D&D club is tonight." Mrs. Wheeler says watching as Mike hurrys to put a hashbrown in the toaster.

" Hellfire." Mike corrects.

" You should just call it the school drop out club." Mr.Wheeler says taking a sip of his coffe.

" I want you home no later than 9 tonight okay?" Mrs.Wheeler says rolling her eyes at her husbands comment.

"Yeah okay-"

" I'm serious Michael it's a six hour flight, you need to be here on time." Mr.Wheeler says.

" Yes Mrs. Wheeler he'll be home right on time, and thank you for letting me stay the night. Let's go Mike or we're going to be late." You say sweetly and grabbing Mike's arm trying to pull him out the door, you really didn't want to be late.

" My hashbrown." Mike whines, you sigh, you grab another from the box and drag him out to the car while he whines about his hashbrown.

" Bye Mr and Mrs Wheeler love ya!" You scream closing the door as you hear a faint-

" bye Y/n be safe!" From Mrs. Wheeler.

You and Mike get in the car as Nancy starts driving playing the song Mike hates.

Dustin was getting Suzie to change his grade in Latin since he has a D-.

Steve and Robin were heading on the way to the pep-rally, Robin was fixing her make up for you as Steve kept rambling on about Hedei- a girl he had sex with and is totally regretting because he loves you it's just he was in need of sex and didn't want to make you uncomfortable so he asked a random girl, he's just stressed because if you found out you would probably be totally pissed at him- nice going Steve.

Everyone arrives at school as a teacher is yelling for everyone to go to the gym.

Max steps off the bus with her head phones on and comfortable style on.

" Max! Max!" Someone yells until they catch her attention.

She takes her headphones off and sees the schools guidance counselor coming up to her.

" Where were you yesterday?" She asks smiling.

" umm-huh oh yeah I forgot it was Thrusday." Max says staring off into the distance.

" Well I would like to see you today, come straight after lunch okay?" She asks.

Max just nods rolling her eyes a little and walking off putting her headphones back on.

Mike keeps pulling your jacket to cover up your shirt.

" Mike! No one's looking!" You whine trying to swat his hands away.

" Where's your shirt?" Mike asks, still trying to zip up your jacket from anyone seeing your stomach.

" Do you not like it?" You pout, teasing him.

" i would love to rip it off but I don't want anyone else seeing you. I don't care what you wear but your stomach is poking out, you know how people get." Mike says sternly looking into your eyes then back at the jacket.

You grow flusterd at his comment but keep trying to swat his hands away, you told him right after the pep rally since no one was letting them in the school you would change in the girls locker room, he agreed and stopped messing with your jacket, annoyed you stick your middle finger up at him and tounge as he chuckles.

You and Mike walked in and hear cheering, you see the band playing and cheerleaders dancing on the gym court floor, the cheerleaders tried persuading you to join since you are pretty and really flexible, but you declined you would get tired of smiling and dancing around all the time anyway, your lazy that's for sure but you don't care.

You spot Max coming up and standing beside you, " hey max." you say looking at her.

She looks back and smiles a little almost forgetting what the counselor said earlier, " hey Y/n."

" We should hang out a little today since I won't see you for a week." You say hooking your arms with hers.

Max is the quiet one in the classroom, she really only talks to you because she feels safe to tell you anything while with anyone else it's awkward and uncomfortable.

You all walk and stand somehwere in the bleachers, while everyone is cheering and making 'ohhs' every trick a cheerleader makes.

 Your talking to Max, mad at Mike or more like trying to get him to snap because he wouldn't let you wear what you wanted to wear.

Blood starts running down your nose as you get a sudden head pain, you feel it fall onto your mouth and wipe it, you look around to see if you notice something weird but don't, you see that girl you were talking about walk in, she still had long sleve on but a tight top and baggy jeans on, she spots you but looks down and tries to find a seat.

Dakota Ismae, you found something totally off about her, Max sees you staring at the girl, she's not even paying attention to the stupid pep-rally, she knows you only come here because you sometimes like the music the band makes and to see Robin play.

She scoffs which catches your attention snapping you out of your trance, everyone grew hotter even though you were always hot you just found a way to make it stay.

" What, you think it's boring?" You ask seeing Max is still looking away from you and at the cheerleaders.

" Max?"You ask seeing as she didn't answer your question, you place you hand on her cheek, she looks into your eyes and sees the worry and panic, you thought something happened again.

" What's wrong Max?" You ask still looking into her eyes for any sign of fear or sadness.

" You were staring...." she mutters, you couldn't hear her over the crowd but you knew she said something.

" What did you say Max, I couldn't hear you." You say softly not meaning it rude in anyway.

She blushes a little at your cuteness, " I said you were staring at that girl, your always staring at her." Max says, jealousy rising up, she didn't want you looking at other girls, if anyone she considers that cheating.

You smile at her cuteness, " max..." you whisper on her lips and kiss her, she didn't even notice how close you got until you whisperd her name, she kissed back taking her hands out her pockets and grabbing onto your waist.

You pull away, " I was only staring becasue I find something weird about her." you state , this is the first time telling anyone about her.

" Oh..." She says in embarrasment, you giggle and turn back to the pep-rally, you clap sarcastically seeing as you were bored out of your mind, you and Max poked each other a few times, you tugged at Mike's hair pretending you didn't do it when he asked who did it.

Billy was a little late but didn't care, he sat at the first seat he could find, he was a little near you to the point where he could see you poking Max and her poking you, a girl sitting next to him leans on him, flirtingly whispering things in his ear but he doesn't do anything or say anything just keeps staring back and fourth between you and the pep-rally.

Lucas was looking in the crowd and spotted Max and she spotted him as they made eye contact, he waved at her but she just crossed her arms and looked away, Lucas was hurt, a friend and the girl he's still in love with just flat out ignored him.

When Jason started talking he started talking about all the deaths at the mall, even Ty and Ben, you looked down and started tearing up, you could've saved them but you didn't.

You sigh and look back up, you knew Mike, Dustin, Robin, Steve, Lucas, Max and Billy knew how you would take hearing their names again.

Everyone cheers as he finishes his speech but you four just shake your heads and look down thinking about the mall, you fighting the spider monster, Billy almost dying if you didn't save him, Ty and Ben dying.

" Tonight!?" Mike yells , Lucas asked them to be there but you also had your campaign tonight at the same time his game started.

" How is that possible!?" Dustin yells freaking out.

" They call it a tournament you win one game you go out to play the next , there's only one team left." Max explains her arms still crossed as the three of you listen, you mentally scream, a flight, Lucas's game and the campagin, your going to have to miss one and it's not going to be the flight.

The pep-rally ends, Mike and Dustin go off to talk to Lucas and you and Max leave to go to your locker so you can change so Mike can stop messing with you.

" I still don't get why you listen to him." max says leaning on the locker besides yours.

" You wouldn't want a bee buzzing in your ear all day would you?" You ask Max, grabbing the shirt and closing the locker.

" No..." Max trails off remembering how she called Mike a bee once.

" Exactly." You say smiling a little, then you see Dakota looking at you, staring into your eyes she looks down and turns to the mirror in her locker.

" I don't like her." Max says looking at Dakota.

" It's fine Max." You say, you both walk into the locker room, no one was in there yet so that was good because Max literally covers you every time, you had big boobs and a nice ass she doesn't need anyone but her staring, she didn't care what size they were she knows they are big.

You take your shirt off and put on your hellfire shirt, Max watches your every movement, you throw the other shirt in your locker and slam it shut slugging your bag over you shoulder.

" Let's go." 

" It's not a big deal just talk to Eddie, get him to move hellfire to another night." Lucas says.

" Just talk to Eddie." Dustin says mocking Lucas a bit, people were wondering why the hellfire club was talking to a basketball player.

" Why don't you just talk to your coach and get him to move the game." Mike says using Lucas's words against him.

" I think that's a great idea Mike." Dustin agrees.

" Thank you Dustin!" Mike says seeing you walk to the other building, he wanted to catch up to you and so did Dustin but they had to just work it out with Lucas.

" This is the championship game!" Lucas exclaims.

" And this is the end of Eddie's campaign!" Dustin says, smacking his hands together, " A semester of adventuring has led to this moment, and we need you!"

" Yeah and the tigers don't. You've been on the bench all year." Mike says as they turn the corner.

" That's not the point." Lucas says.

" Please, arrive the point." Dustin says dramtically.

You've made it to class and look for Mike and Dustin but don't see them, you see Dakota sit next to you and stare foward.

Somethings off about her, way too off you have to see what's on her wrist.

" Hi Dakota, I see you staring at me." You say as she turns to you, she's even more pretty up close and behind her eyes is a world filled with stars and planets.

" I'm sorry? I dont stare at you." She says, her voice sounds pretty, maybe she could sing.

" Oh come on, don't act all prissy if you want something just say it instead of staring at me." You say full on keeping eye contact.

She scoffs at me, " Prissy? I'm prissy? Look I don't stare at you and I'm not prissy." she says harshly.

" I know you were in the locker room when I was changing." You say, she freezes and slowly stares at you.

" You were staring straight at me and no one else. I know Dakota." You say, she was in the locker room you felt her eyes on you but just didn't say anything, look around the room, you just walked out and didn't say a word.

" Friends?" You ask holding your hand out so she can shake it, she looks at your hand and then back at you, she slaps your hand away.

" Fuck off." 

You laugh and lean back in your seat seeing as Mike and Dustin are just standing there watching the whole interaction, Mike and Dustin stomp to their seats and sit down not looking at you.

You look at both of them confused then shrug your shoulders and don't say anything, the teacher hasn't come in yet as students are still talking.

Mike turns to you with a frown, " So were not going to talk about that?"

" About what?" You ask clueless, Mike pokes the inside of his cheek with his tounge.

" You were talking to her." Mike says emphasizing to Dakota, you knew most of the party didn't really like Dakota, thought something was off about her.

" More than talking and you asked to be her friend? You know we don't like her." Dustin says turning around in his seat already looking at you with an angry stare.

You hold up your hands innocently, " Hey! I was just being friendly, she's always staring at me, I had to ask." you grin.

" I don't stare at you." Dakota mutters, Dakota likes you but doesn't like you, she finds you strange like your hiding something, other than the fact that she thinks your hiding something she likes you, like really likes you. That's why she's always staring at you, trying to figure out your secret also because she wants to.

" I'm sorry?" You ask turning to her.

Dakota gives you a confused look on how you could hear her, she said it so quiet she couldn't even hear it herself.

" What?" She snaps.

" You said you don't stare at me when you do." You interrogate.

" I don't stare at you, I just find you strange." Dakota says as she glares at you, you think she's trying to push your buttons but you feel a sharp pain in your head when Dakota starts using her powers.

Dakota keeps trying to get into your head, to see your secrets but it's blocking her out, pushing her farther and farther away. She grunts as she tries one more time but the same thing happens and blood runs down her nose, blood was running down both sides of your nose.

Mike sees that your in pain, " Hey Y/n are you okay? What's happening?" 

Dustin looks at you and sees your trying to keep your whines of pain in, " My head hurts." you whisper barely able to get it out, then the pain stops and your vision comes back to you.

You look up and see Dustin and Mike looking at you worriedly and panicked, " Are you okay now, do you need to leave?" Mike asks touching your forehead to see if you were hot or running a fever.

" I'm fine." You say weakly, sighing and wiping your nose off.

Dakota already wiped her nose off before anyone could see, she wondered why she couldn't get into your head, her legs felt weak like somebody snapped them and then put them back in place.

El was in school watching Angela present her project.

" And that is why I have chosen Helen Keller as my hero." She says with a smile finsihing her project.

Everyone claps a easy steady going clap.

" Wonderful. That is truly wonderful. What an inspiring story." Ms.Grace says as Angela scoffs.

" Now let's see who has to follow that." she puts her glasses on and picks up a paper from the jar.

" Jane!" everyone looks at her, I mean they think she's weird.

El's eye's widen in surprise and nervousness, there's scatterd claps around the room. 

El looks at Will who gives her a reassuring look and is clapping the loudest.

She grabs her project and walks up to the front of the classroom, there's an awkward but subtitle silence as they wait for her to start speaking.

El gulps, she's really nervous but she tells herself to get this over with and she gets to see you.

" Hi." She pauses for a second to look around the classroom to see all eyes on her.

" For my hero, I...." She stops for a second, she's really sensitive about it, espically since he died a hero, it's just no one knows.

" I chose my dad."

 People look at eachother and across the room, some start laughing to themselves.

" And for my visual aid, I made a 'direyama' of our cabin." El says turning the box around for them to see the little Hopper figure, the clouds and sky and the little mini cabin.

" More like diarrhea." someone says as the class starts laughing, El laughs along not knowing what to do.

" Quiet everyone. Let's be respectful." The teacher exclaims, the classrom grows quiet, El picks up the little Hopper figure and holds it up to her face.

" This is my dad. His name is Hopper." She says looking around the classroom.

" He made the best eggos and..." El chuckles a little.

Will feels something on his leg and looks down to see a shoe of someone next to him, he looks up and sees a girl, she smiles and sends him a flirtatious look, Will looks at her in disgust and moves his leg away.

"... we liked to watch Miami Vice on Fridays." El continues, happy that she gets to talk about Hopper but also nervous of what they think about her project.

She picks up the squirrel, " This is Mr.Fibbly. He is a squirrel." El says smiling.

Angela snorts as people couldn't contain their laughter and burst out laughing, El hands are shaking as she looks at Will who gives her a nod to keep going.

She takes a deep breath as people's laughter stops, she puts the squirrel back down, " And this is the alarm that my dad had made." she points to the wire around the tree.

Angela raises her hand looking innocent, " I.... I was never scared... beca-because.." El stops because she sees Angela's hand but doesn't know if to keep talking or to call on her, it was making her nervous.

She looks back at the teacher, " Angela let's save the questions until the end of Jane's presentation." The teacher says seeing how nervous she was.

" Yeah. Sorry." She says fake apologetically putting her hand down. " I'm just like, confused. I thought this was a presentation about a historical heros?" Angela says.

" My dad was in the newspaper." El says tears in her eyes.

" Your local paper?" Angela asks as everyone laughs.

" I just don't think what Ms.Gracey meant by historical. This is suppsed to be about famous people." Angela finishes giving El a sarcastic but all knowing look.

" My dad is famous. He..." El grips the box in anger and sadness, she had to grip onto something or she would fall, Hopper is a hero in every way.

 "He saved lots of lives." She says shakily trying to save the embarrassment of crying in front her bullies.

" In a mall fire." she finishes as the classroom goes quiet, no one speaks no one looks at each they just sit there in silence.

" he was a hero for people.  And he was my hero too." El says rasing her voice a little, she was so sick of these people sometimes.

" That's not what I'm saying at all but it's okay. I am so sorry Mrs.Gracey . I didn't mean to interupt." Angela voice rings out through the classroom in a fake apologetic way.

" I just wanted clarity on the rules of the assignment." She says trying to cover up the awkward looking  students.

" Well, technically , you are correct, but Jane has decided to do her father." The teacher says as Angela gives a ' I'm always right look' to El.

Tears are really close to slipping past her eyes, so she tries to keep compusre.

" So, please continue with your presntation Jane." The teacher finishes, A tear starts sliding down her face as she takes shaky breathes, she can't do anything she could never do anything, she couldn't say anything because her words are always stuck in her throat.

As the class gets let out Will says, " El! It wasn't that bad." 

" Friends don't lie." She says loudly walking faster away from Will just wanting to curl up in a ball and cry.

" I'm not lying." Will says trying to make her feel better, he remembers your words to try and help her if she's feeling down and doesn't want to some to you but he's been hesitant becasue he doesn't want to do something El's uncomfortable with, so they haven't told you anything about El being bullied.

" El. Come on." Will says trying to get El's attention.

Max is walking through the hallways with her headphones on, it's right after lunch so she has to head somewhere.

She's blasting ' Running up that hill' by kate bush, not paying attention to anyone, the giggling girls, making out people in the hallway, she even sees Lucas talking to another basketball player, Lucas looks at her expecting something, a hello would be fine, but she just walks past him like he wasn't there rolling her eyes, she know he's still in love with her but she doesn't want to break his heart by telling him she's in love with someone else it's not like she hasn't already broke his heart enough to the point to ignoring him and looking away from him every time he does something nice,  everytime they make eye contact.

 The dude next to him sees him staring at someone and sees a red headed girl staring Lucas up in down in a almost disappointed way and rolls her eyes as she turns the corner.

She sees Crissy walk out of the counler's office crying, Max turns her head as she keeps watching her walk by with a questioning face on- why would the popular Chrissy of the cheerleading squad be walking out of the counclers office crying? she looks back again before walking into the counclers office slamming the door closed- it wasn't any of her business to pry into her life but she was wondeing why Crissy was crying.

You went to the bathroom after the class with Dustin and Mike, your head was pounding and your gaze was slipping from you, hazzily walking into the bathroom you put your bag down and walk up to the sink.

Chrissy walks in a little after you and sees you spalshing water on your face you look pale and stressed like you just got done running a mile.

She thinly smiles as a way to say hello and walks into a stall in the bathroom closing the door, you look at her in wonder- somethings wrong with her, like somethings inside of her she's hiding trying to keep hidden from the world and she's battling it all alone.

Her face is shaped into dismay and hysteria, she looked a little pale and has tears on her face some smeared some not, you decide to see what's wrong with Crissy so you stay a little bit longer just to see what happens.

Max's foot is tapping agianst the floor in nervousness, her agonizing feelings welling up, she's fiddlling with the cord of her headphone. She's told you everything and everything you told her has helped her but sometimes she thinks that she's a burden and because of what happened at the mall and her home situation she still had to do this.

Kate bushes voice was still ringing through her ears soothing her a little, " Can you remove the headphones, please?" A muffled voice says waving her hands trying to get her attention.

Max's vision clears as she breaks from her thought and looks at the smiling counsler she's come to hate seeing, this wasn't helping her, she wasn't helping her-only you do-your the only thing that helps her, she presses the pause button on her music and looks up at her then back down and her fumbling fingers, " Sorry."

The teacher looks on the paper of Max's files, " A C in English and a C-minus in Spanish" her voice fades in max's mind a bit barely going through, she fucking hates being here.

Your still in the bathroom washing your face and trying to figure out what happned in class today, you've had recent headaches lately, nosebleeds, and these nightmares just started and something feels off about your body. 

Sudden pains.

Glass breaks around you.

Ears start ringing.

No idea what the hell is going on around here, you didn't want to think that they were back, that he was back but this seemed different way to different.

Max slams the door and is about to put her headphones back on-" Max! Hey." Lucas says a little nervous.

She looks back and Lucas and keeps walking forward sighing, " Are you stalking me?" Max asks annoyed that she sees Lucas everywhere.

" Oh no I-.. I just wanted to give you this." Lucas said holding two tickets to his game in his hand, he holds his hand out and Max snatches it and looks at it hurrying to get away from him.

" What is this?" Max asks.

" A ticket to the game." Lucas explains hoping that even if all year she's pushed him away-pushed them away but you. That she would agree to this, just this once.

Max gives him a look, " I know you never want to go to any of my games, but this one if kind of a big deal." Lucas says following the hurrying Max trying to get away from him.

" A big deal? Lucas, you really care about this?" Max asks hurrying to head to the bathroom her head was hurting like hell and the lights weren't helping.

" Yeah I..I do, maybe you should find something you care about too." Lucas says the things he says doesn't come rationally to his head.

Max stops in her tracks and takes that to offense, " What the hell is that supposed to mean?" she spits harshly seeing Lucas's nervous state.

" Uh... your just....." Lucas exhales seeing as Max is sending him a really face, she didn't care if she cared about anything, the only thing she really and truly cares about is you.

" It's.... It's like your not even here anymore. It's... It's like your a ghost or something. And when you are here your only talking to Y/n." Lucas says seeing as Max is thinking about what he's saying.

" How is that bad? And a ghost? really?" Max asks.

" Max, I know somethings wrong." Lucas exclaims stepping a little closer.

" Okay... yeah right, something must be wrong with me because I broke up with you, and may I remind you officially." Max says trying to hint that she doesn't like him anymore, she loves you and will always love you no matter what you do she'll follow you side by side into the upside down.

" No." Lucas shakes his head he dosen't believe that.

 " No that's not what I meant."

" Lucas look-" Max interrupts, she doesn't want to have this conversation she just wants to be alone," people just change, okay?"

Lucas's shoulder drop from tensity. " That's it. I've changed. It's that simple and maybe for the best."

About to walk into the bathroom she remembers the ticket in her hand, she turns back around and puts it in Lucas's hand since he wouldn't take it.

" Good luck." Max says sighing a little, she pushes open the bathroom door and walks in leaving a sad and confused Lucas in the empty hallway.

Max grips the bathroom sink to keep herself from falling over, her head is killing her, she's breathing shakily to keep her mind and breathing under control and steady so she doesn't pass out.

" Max?" You ask seeing as Max is trying not fall over or pass out.

"Hey...." She sighs, she takes her backpack off and pulls out the tylenol from her bag, she takes a few and pops them in her mouth and swallows them.

Chrissy has been throwing up and Max just came in- the same state Chrissy was in.

" Max is there something wrong?" Your voice asks, Max looks at you then back into the mirror and at herself, she's hasn't been feeling the best of lately and if she told you - you would go into full on mom mode and give her the world which she doesn't deserve.

" No... my head just hurts." Max answers half truthfully, she wants to tell you about the nightmares, nosebleeds, headaches all of it but she can't because she would be bringing you more problems and trouble to deal with instead of her dealing with it on her own.

" Mine too, you mind If i borrow some?" You ask, your really stressed you've been having nightmares, bad ones, that's why you were staying at different people houses instead of your own, because of how scared you get, how real it feels.

Black spiders crawling over your body, snakes strangling you, walking through a grave of dead bodies, momories of your past-new found ones that you chose to forget, that voice.

They get worse and worse everytime and you can never be alone.

The nightmares don't seem like just a bad dream but a real dream ones that you forgot.

" Um-... yea okay." Max says and hands the bottle to you, you take 5- more than you should be taking- and pop them in your mouth. The pain goes away but the stinging is still there.

You and Max hear coughing and gagging.

You turn to the stall and see a cheerleading outfit peaking out, Chrissy.

" Hey Chrissy, are you okay?" You ask, clearly worried and Max was too, her throw up was like a  you saw something nasty or heard something I didn't want to hear, you don't know how you could tell but you could.

" yeah-yes... I'm.." She wipes her mouth and breaths heavily in-between trying to get her words out.

" I'm fine." She ushers out stressed.

You and Max look around because you weren't good with social interactions unless it was needed, " Okay um..." Max mutters and walks closer to the stall.

" You sure?" You ask, she didn't seem fine not at all but this is high school what do you expect, everything to be picture perfect?

" Please, just go away." Chrissy says, she wants to be alone and cry and if she told someone they wouldn't believe her.

Max is about to walk away but sees you aren't leaving, " Y/n. come on." Max whisper shouts so that the girl couldn't here her, she holds out her hand for you to grab so you can leave.

You look at her stall a bit longer, somethings going to happen to her but can you do anything to stop it? You take her hand as you two walk out hand and hand to the cafeteria.

You walk through the double doors and spot your table, Max is about to go sit on her own but you always grab her hand and drag her to the table with you, she's not eating alone.

" Y/n I want to sit by myself today. Please?" max asks halfway to the hellfire table, you frown.

Letting go of her hand and looking at her with kid eyes, even though your in highschool you always have to mess with them sometimes.

" Fine. That's fine." You pout and lightly stomp over to the hellfire table, before you sit down you wink at Max as she rolls her eyes knowing you were trying to make her feel bad again but she really needed to be on her own today if anything.

Eddie was talking in a deep voice as you sit down in between Mike and Dustin, they always got your food for you and at least made you eat one thing off the tray.

" The devil has come to America. Dungeons and Dragons, at first regarded as a harmless game of make-believe," 

Eddie was reading some article in the newpaper of Newswee.

" now has both parents and psychologists concered. Studies have linked violent behavior to the game, saying it promotes satanic worship, ritual sacrifice, sodomy, suicide-" he gets louder, " and even.... murder." he hisses as the table laughs.

" We're the freaks because we like to play a fantasy game." Eddie says his arms crossed and his head tilted down a bit, Eddie was cool you think he's really cool but you don't know him that much.

He swings his head side to side as you see what he's about to do, he stands up on the table," But as long as your into band-" he says looking at the band kids, people start looking at him weirdly-" or science.." he says weirdly, he never really liked science.

" or parties..." he continues sneeringly, as some of them flip him off.

" or a GAME WHERE YOU TOSS BALLS INTO LAUNDRY BASKETS!"  he yells across the room as people start yelling at him.

" You want something freak?" Jason asks standing up.

He brings two fingers up making devil horns and his points out his tounge spulttering as you guys laugh behind him.

Yeah he's crazy and cool.

He puts his hands down and smirks at Jason who's giving him a scared but saying that he's tuff look.

He turns around and mutters, " Prick."

Eddie runs off the table scaring a student passing by making you laugh, Mike is trying to get you to eat the roll on the tray but you don't budge. 

He let's the cheerleaders pass, " That's the real monster." He says with a grin and sits down.

Mike is still trying to get you to eat the roll but you won't budge.

" So, uh, speaking of monsters." Dustin starts nervously, you look at him in question, then you remember Lucas's game is tonight and at the same time of Eddie's campagin.

"uhhh." Dustin slurrs as Eddie looks up from his tray at them.

" Lucas has to do this uh-" Dustin tries to say but you cut him off, he's just going to get himself into deep shit.

" Lucas has a game he wants us to go to and your campaign is at the same time." You interrupt, you rarely even talked to any of then excpet Mike and Dustin because Mike and Dustin didn't want you talking to any of them excpet Eddie.

" I'm sorry, what are you implying here?" Eddie asks taking his fork and putting it in his mouth while looking at you.

" We can't make it- well I can. I don't know about them." You say taking a bite of the roll it wasn't good but wasn't half bad either, Mike and Dsutin tried to get your attention to stop talking but you already said the damage.

Looking at their faces you shoot a 'what' look to them, your just stateing the obvious.

Eddie is sending you a half glare and pokes his tounge in the inside of his cheek, " Listen here sweetheart." Eddie starts as Mike and Dustin look at him with scared but angry expression- no one else should call you sweetheart but them.

" I know you live in the richest and highest house in Hawkins but not making it to my campaign-" he tsk a few times as you just watch him, you don't know why they were so scared of him.

 " That's something we can't do can we?" Eddie asks smirking at your emotionless face, you didn't have time for this so you should just quicken the pace a little.

" Look we can just-" you stop midway seeing Dakota glaring at you but she's trying to beckon you over.

Your emotionless face fades into a pissed off face.

" Know what Mike and Dsutin can handle this, right?" You ask turning to them when your pissed off there's nothing they can say to stop you from doing the worst but you eventually calm down to them but if it's someone else they can't do anything.

You rise up and throw your bag over your shoulder not giving them a second to let either of them or Eddie respond but the three yelled ' Hey!' behind you.

Walking up to Dakota she doesn't seem so happy either but here we are. 

" What?" You spit harshly, whatever she wants better be important.

" I need you to do something for me." She starts her low but kinda high voice comes in.

Mike and Dustin are looking at you and see you talking to Dakota, they keep trying to negotiate with Eddie but he keeps throwing food at them.

His eye starts twitching as he keeps talking, pissed off about them wanting to postpone the campagin plus you not being there, you were a important part of the campaign.

" I need you to get me a bag of weed from Eddie." She says lowly so no one can hear her.

" WHAT!?" you scream the lunchroom goes quiet as heads turns towards you, Dakota glows bright red and grasps your wrist and pulls you out of the cafeteria.

" I just need a bag to last a while, that's it." She says looking into your eyes pleading, you guys didn't start on a good notes but you really didn't care at the moment. 

" Here-" she pulls out $50 dollars, she's must've done this a bunch of times, you look at the money and back at her, it wouldn't be bad plus you could get some- you've been going crazy and even if they wouldn't want you doing that you would stop right after you ran out- if you ran out.

You sigh, " Fine, where do I meet you?" you ask as she smiles and sqeals a little.

She shakes you and hugs you while she tells you to meet her by the lockers in front of the building near the busses.

" This year is my year." Eddie says.

" 86 baby." He smiles.

" Know what that means?" Eddie asks turning to them, Mike and Dustin have questioning faces on.

" It means you boys and- girl." He drags out, talking about you walking in with a smiling Dakota, you and her's bad and rotting blood has been cleared up one way or another.

" Are the future of hellfire." Eddie says grasping both of their shoulders.

" I knew it the moment I saw you." He continues, Dakota went back to her table and you saw Eddie messing with Dustin and Mike, you think of something funny.

" Eddie." You say catching his and the tables attention, " How about I make it up to you." you say dauntingly as Mike and Dustin are sending you confused looks.

" And how are you going to do that?" Eddie asks taking his hands off their shoulders and walking around the table to you.

" I ride my dragon in the dungeon burning fire and saving the warriors, that's how." You say smiling thinking about the last campagin he hosted.

He smirks, " Your point?" 

" I'll make it and be there but I need something from you, deal?" You say putting your hand out so he could shake it, purposely leaving out what it is and key info, you weren't trying to make sense but distract him from the main purpose and it's working.

" Woah- you didn't even say what-" Eddie starts waving his hands around in a stoping motion.

" What it is? I know I left it out for a reason." you taunt looking at Eddie with a lazy eye.

He looks you up and down, remembering every feature then grins, " You've got balls for a girl."

You walk over and slump in your chair, " I know and their bigger then yours." you state smirking at him as the table laughs and Eddie grins while sitting down and telling them to shut up because he was getting annoyed.

A little around the time you were supposed to meet Dakota to get the weed from Eddie, she told you were he goes so you head out there and across the field.

Mike and Dustin are looking for a extra to play tonight since Lucas can't make it.

Mike is asking Nancy and Dsutin is calling Steve but they both say no.

" Just move your date this one time! Come on. I thought you stopped going on dates because of Y/n!" Dustin exclaims over the pay phone.

" Well yeah but I did something bad and to hang out with you and Eddie " the freak" Munson?" Steve asks playing with the slinkee on the counter, thinking back to what he did that night.

" your just jealous I have another older male friend." Dustin says so sure of himself.

" Ew. Ugh. Whatever." Steve grumbles making a sour face but it was true and he knew that but he didn't want to say it.

" Besides I may like this girl or is in it just for the sex." Steve says shrugging his shoulders, to be honest he didn't really care.

Some girls come in as Steve panicks, " Oh I got some costumers coming in. Call you back. Bye." and he hangs up the phone.

" No you can't call me back. I'm at-" he hears the phone disconnect, he takes the phone from his ear and grips it annoyingly, " school."

He slams the phone back down and holds his middle fingers up at it.

They try anyone and everyone from a different club-even Max but come up empty handed in the end.

" I hate highschool." Mike pants sitting next to Dustin as he grunts in response.

As you arrive you see Chrissy looking at something behind her but your more confused on why Crissy is here you didn't make any noise, she's near the picnic table she told you about where you make the deals, you don't know why she couldn't do it but she said she got in trouble and had to go straight home and if she was a mintue late she would be punished or something like that.

She was a little dramatic with it but you didn't mind, your life was the fucking definition of dramatic.

You follow her gaze and see a clock planted in the tree, it was making a loud clock noise but it was suffocating it was taunting you and Chrissy.

Telling you he knows your here.

The glass starts breaking and black spiders start spilling out, Chrissy whimpers in fear as she moves back and bumps into you screaming.

" Shit! What the hell! Who are you?" Chrissy asks catching her breath, she looks back to see the clock gone, you were still looking at the position of the clock and snapped out of it when Chrissy bumped into you.

" What- was... that?" You ask breathing heavily.

" You saw it too?" Chrissy asks in surprise and happiness she thought she was the only one going crazy, the only one seeing things that's making her lose her mind.

You guys hear a crunch and quickly turn around with panicked faces on.

" Woah, hey hey hey. Sorry." Eddie says to Chrissy seeing as she's really jumpy, Chrissy looks back to the tree as Eddie follow her gaze.

He looks to the side and sees you, " L/n? What the hell are you doing out here?" Eddie asks.

You look at him, your chest going up and down in a uneven manner and a frightnened look plasterd on your face.

" I need drugs." You answer blandly sitting down on the bench next to a shaking and jittery Chrissy, you were a little fidgitey as well.

Your leg was bouncing up and down and your eyes were bouncing around to the trees behind Eddie.

Eddie was taking off his taking off his jacket while looking at the two of you weirdly, you looked really uncomfortable.

" Ok so first off what the hell are you doing here L/n?" Eddie asks sitting down, looking at you with an all knowing look.

" I told you." You respond, rasing your eyebrows a little.

" Does Mike and Dustin know? Better yet anyone?" Eddie asks glaring at you.

You sigh, " Look Eddie I didn't come here for a lecture but just some drugs, okay?" you say agitated.

" Geez fine.... but-" he leans over the table while you were backing up the closer he got, he grasps your chin so you can't move anywhere," are you sure you want to do this?" he asks slowly he looks at your lips then back at your eyes.

" Yes." you whisper feeling intimitated by Eddie's cologne, some of his hair softly fanning your cheek making you flusterd, how close he is.

" Okay." He drags out and sits back down.

Chrissy was watching the two of you and was smiling a grin, she saw the electricity going on ,it's just you were involved with so many people and Eddie was king of his club you two have different point of views but view on the same level.

" No one ever comes out here. We're safe, and if they do their just havi-" Eddie starts.

" Okay Eddie! We get it." Chrissy interrupts smiling her lively smile, she didn't need him finishing that statement, Eddie chuckles a hearty laugh.

He opens the black box and reveals the weed, placing his elbow on the table and putting his cheek in his hand he stares at you two, Chrissy was still a little shaken.

" So how does this work exactly?" Chrissy asks looking in the box.

" Just like a regular deal, excpet uh, cash only and uh for obivous reasons-" He say pointing around to the discreet woods,"-no receipts."

" Okay..." You sigh all the tensity in you dispercing a little.

" I just need two bags of weed." You say, you had to hurry this up, Dakota is waiting on you and you have a plane to catch.

A twig snaps behind you, fastly snapping your head to the side you see it's a squirrel, you breath heavily, you've been losing it that's why you wanted to get away, to forget like that was going to help.

" Woah!" Eddie exclaims grasping his chest and falling down, you and Chrissy gasp in surprise, he just randomly did that, he jumps up with a few leaves in his hair.

" Eddie!" you giggle, it was pretty funny since he loves being over dramatic sometimes.

You get 2 packs of drugs for $40, you couldn't stay long or you would miss Mike and he would be pissed, he's said some things before and so has Dustin but they always say sorry and make it up to you but your getting sick of it, that's why your happy to see El, Will and Jonathan- you can get a break.

Walking across the field you hear a clock chiming, you look around searching for the clock and wondering what the hell a clock is doing in the middle of a field but don't spot anything.

Shrugging your shoulders you start walking again but hear a deep voice, " (N/n)" it sings.

You freeze in your tracks and start breathing heavily, you know this voice, it's the one in your nightmares, the one you dread hearing at night, the one you've come to fear. 

" You want to know something?" it asks, closer then the last time, the field fades and all that lies in front of you is darkness.

" No I don't! Let me go! Who are you...." you stutter out, fear coursing through your veins, shivers tingling down your spine.

" You don't remember me, what you did that day? El didn't open the gate- you did!" It yells, his voice striking you with authority in his voice.

" No.." you whisper shaking your head, he's lying whatever comes out of his mouth is lies, don't believe him is all you can think.

" You want to keep denying it but it will come back to bite you. When it does...." he whispers, you hear loud and heavy footsteps approach you from behind, tears are streaming down your face, you know something's in the darkness but you didn't want it to come out, you wanted it to stay instead of you looking in the darkness and something out to get you- and in this case.

Him.

The presense of his body is pressing up behind you, putting you in a lock hold where your feet can't move, your legs shaking, while you clench your hellfire shirt, you wanted so bad to get out of here but you couldn't, he kept you here.

 He keeps playing with your mind.

" I'll be there." His deep voice growls the vibrations sending another wave of panic and fear through you.

" I told you that day that you would be mine forever, I meant it and now that I found you....." his voice echos you don't know where he went, he disaapeard from behind you, you tuned around and looked for him in the darkness even though you couldn't see anything.

" What day?" you ask, you feel as if you know him somehwere but the panic and reason of not wanting to know him keep you from that.

Chrissy was walking back across the field when high winds start picking up, she held her skirt down and shielded her eyes so no leaves flew in them, she sees you standing in the middle of the field, you were twitching and the wind is blowing your hair and clothes all around, she was confused to why you were just standing there.

" Y/n!" she calls over the wind but you don't move or turn around or respond you just stand there.

" Y/n, what are you doing!" She calls out again putting one foot above the other to get to you.

Eddie feels the wind getting stronger so he quickly packs up his stuff and starts to head across the field, for some reason the wind is stronger and he was struggling to get across the field, he's squinting his eyes and sees Chrissy trying to walk towards you but you seem to be the only one not affected that greatly by the wind.

Chrissy reaches you and touches your shoulder but something pushes her back.

Eddie sees Chrissy fly and hit the ground hard, " Shit." he mutters he makes it over to the whimpering and groaning Chrissy and holds his hand out.

" Here. What happened?" he asks pulling her up and looking at you, he was worried you were just standing there twitching and breathing heavily, blood is running down both parts of your nose and you look really pale.

" I don't know somethings wrong with Y/n" Chrissy says breathlessly wiping off the the leaves on her face, she doesn't know why the wind started suddenly howling but she was worried for you since you were twitching like you were holding something in you wanted to say and if you were having a seizure why is she just standing here and not doing anything to help?

" Come on, we have to get her inside I think she's having a panic attack!" Chrissy yells over the wind and starting to head your way.

The clouds start turning into a nasty gray, people look up and see the clouds and start to head home or back inside, they didn't want to get rained on, thunder and lightning start springing in the clouds.

Weather reports said no rain until next week but they know sometimes the weather reports could be wrong.

The wind grew rapidly and crows and birds started flying away.

" You'll remember soon enough." He says blandly circling you like a hawk.

You were growing angry, he wouldn't let you out, leave you alone, yet again he says that you know him when you obviously don't.

" Seems you unlocked a new power wonder how your going to handle this one." He says standing in front of you, you start falling and sinking under water, you scream and reach your hand out to something anything but you keep getting dragged down while he just stands there and watches you with a hungry and cold gaze.

Mike and Dustin just stepped out of school and the wind was crazy fast, Mike almost flew off a few times, Mike and Dustin were worried since you haven't came back yet and went looking for you, but they can't find you so they go looking outside.

Your still twitching and your chest is moving up and down fastly, lightning strikes next to you as Chrissy and Eddie scream the next one will hit you, so they need to hurry and get inside.

Eddie reaches you before Chrissy does, the wind harrling against them was hard, like it was trying to push them away.

" Y/n! Come on! We have to go!" Eddie yells, taking a hold of your arm and trying to drag you away but you don't budge, your feer are planted in the ground.

" Y/n!" Eddie yells desparetly trying to get you inside.

Dustin and Mike hear some yelling over near the field and rush over there, a little slower then intented and saw that Eddie was trying to pull you and Chrissy the cheerleader trying to get near you.

Dustin and Mike share looks and rush over to you not caring about the wind, this was just like with Will but no wind.

Eddie sees the running Dustin and Mike, " She won't wake up!" He yells.

The closer they got to you the stronger the wind, " Y/n wake up! Please baby you have to wake up!" Mike yells putting both hands on the side of your face and rubbing your cheek softly, trying to get you to wake up.

This happened before and you were seriously drained.

You stopped twitching, your eyes stopped rolling to the back of your head and you shot your eyes open gasping for air, you dropped to the ground, the wind stopped the clouds turned back to their normal white color.

You were crying and holding onto Dustin, he was on the ground with you crying, this isn't the first weird shit that's happened to them but you really fucking scared them.

" Shh it's okay. It's okay. Come on." Dustin picked you up off the ground, you legs were throbbing and sore so Mike picked you up on the other side, Eddie and Chrissy have 'what the hell' faces on, it seemed as if what the hell happened was normal and tramtic for them when really none of it was.

They set you down on a bench, Eddie went to go grab water and some napkins for you while Chrissy stayed with you to make sure you were okay, you begged her to go back to class but she was stubborn and stayed anyway.

" What happened?" Dustin asks still wiping the blood off your face.

" I don't know....." You start to think back to what he said, what he does, he's going to take you, you feel it.

" I don't really know but I do know that this time whatever I'm dealing with is powerful." You state looking between Mike and Dustin the look that it has something to do with the Upside down.

Dustin kisses you then rubs your back, Eddie comes back with the water, after you calm down you walk into school and see people looking at you fondly and some with nasty looks.

You raise your hands up under you boobs and shake them, " Fuck you." you say sticking your tounge out.

All they can do is roll their eyes since their not as bad as you, " Really?" Mike asks a small smile forming on his lips.

" What? There bitches, they were looking at me so I gave them what they want, my condolences." Dustin is full on luaghing while Mike is telling him to shut up.

El was sitting in class getting handed another F in math, she was messing with her hands keeping her tears in, she is having a really hard time in math and no one would help her but bring her down and call her a freak, or that she's not smart enough, she really wants to be with you right now.

She's walking around the campus with her project in hand and a mad expression on her face until a foot sticks out and trips her, she grunts as she hits the ground.

Everyone was oh and Angela comes over, " Oh my god!"

She laughs sarcastically and leans down to El, " I'm so sorry." El glares at her.

" I hope Mr.Fibbly's okay." She mocks then chuckles looking at El with a' I have more power than you' look.

El hates her, she hates her with her guts, she's always bullied her since the beginning for no reason, she just wanted to make friends, survive here but it's not working out.

All of them laugh and walk away stomping on El's project, pushing it into the ground as the crowd mummers and El looks at it on her knees.

" Whoops!" One of them say looking at her scarcatically.

Will walks out and looks around then spots El, on the ground looking at her bullies and them laughing and stomping on her project, a whole crowd gathered around her laughing at her, sending her pitiful looks, gazing at her but none helping her.

Will shakes his head with glossy eyes.

El grows angrier by the second, and start taking sharp breaths, she needs to calm down but she can't.

She stands up, " Angela!" 

Angela and her group turns around and stares at her, laughter dying down.

El breaths heavily and takes a few steps foward, she sticks out her hand and screams but nothing happens, she thought that if she was angry it would work but it didn't, she doesn't have anymore not even when she's angry.

" Holy shit!" Angela yells.

" What the hell was that?" Another asks as the croud laughs at her sorry attempt to do something, they laugh even harder because she's the freak.

Will watches with anger and sympathy.

" Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!" A teacher yells pushing through the crowd and trying to get ot the commotion.

" Hey what's going on here?" She yells pushing through the crowd, El looks down to the ground as tears falls out of her eyes.

" What's going on? Jane?" The teacher asks seeing her standing there.

" Jane!" She grabs her shoulder softly and looks down to see her ruined project, all the laughter subsides.

" Did someone so this?" She asks.

She looks in her eyes, " I tripped." she lied.

Then she looks at Angela then back down not to get caught, but the teacher cathces it and looks at Angela, she knows Angela fakes a lot of her stuff just for fame and popularity.

" It was just an accident." El speaks shakily.

The teacher is still looking at Angela, she sighs, " All right Angela, You come with me." She walks up to Angela as Angela gives her a sour face.

The crowd starts ohhing, El goes back down on the floor and looks at her project, she even made a little you as her hero but didn't get to present you, Angela keeps yelling at her to tell the teacher she didn't do anything but El just looked at her with hate and tears.

" Shit. El.El." Will yells, fastly walking over to El.

" Shit." He gets on his knees and picks up a part of her box as El tries to put it back together but it isn't working.

" El. I'm sorry..." He was apoligizing because he didn't do anything, that this is happneing to her, her getting bullied but El doesn't listen to him. 

Will wants to help but he's just like the rest just sits and watch, unlike you, you get up and call them out  while he stands on the side crying.

" It's going to be okay, it's not that bad." Will tried to reassure her but she picks up a broken Y/n and Hopper, she cries even more, no one even tried to help her.

" We'll fix it together okay?" Will's voice cracks as he sees the tired and dishevled El.

" Okay? Shit." Will sighs looking at the project, it's almost completely runied, she reaches up and touches the necklace you gave her, the one before you left, she doesn't take it off, even when she sleeps.

She closes her eyes and feels your warmth, your scent, your laugh and smile, the way you have a pouting face on when you think, your morning hair, the weird mustash you make with shaving cream on Wensdays for some odd reason, she misses you so much that it hurts, being apart form you was something she knew she couldn't handle.

D&D night was tonight, you decided to go since you were feeling better- a little short breathed and weak in the knees- but better, Dakota hung out with you a little before it started and you got to know her but she was still hiding something.

You felt as if something was wrong with El and Will, you don't know how it just felt off that's how you knew you need to get there asap.

The game was about to start, Lucas, Nancy, Steve, and Robin are there , they don't see you anywhere, Steve has a date but is not enjoying it he just didn't want to seem alone, nope he definedly won't be that.

Tammy started singing and Robin and Steve looked at each other trying not to laugh, " Ok she does sound like a muppet." Robin whispers.

" Oh my god totally." Vicky whispers snorting trying to keep her laugh in, Robin smiles and think how her snort sounds funny and it's even harder not to laugh.

Lucas looks in the crowd but doesn't spot you, Max, Dustin, or Mike anywhere and knew you guys didn't come to his game, he turns back around disappotined.

Mike, Erica and Dustin are walking through the hallways with a fancy, Erica with a america flag on her back, you were waiting in the D&D room talking to another guy in the group about D&D, Eddie was looking at you weirdly, he doesn't know what the hell happened in the field today but you guys where brushing it under the mat like trash you didn't want to throw away or couldn't.

" Hey." Eddie says breaking you away from the conversation you were having, the guy walked off and talked with someone else while you turned and looked at Eddie nervously.

" I want to know happened in the field but for now I'll let it go." Eddie states looking at you as you look back, his eyes are really pretty is what's playing in your mind on loop.

" Yeah... about that. I can't, it's some pretty complicated shit." you state looking down and playing with your fingers a little, Eddie grows a little persistent.

He takes his fingers and lifts your chin up, his smooth but rough skin feels nice against yours, he smirks, " Well then I'll listen."

You gulp as the friction in your stomach won't go down, he was leading you on and it was working.

" Well then Eddie your going to be listening all night." You stated taking a step closer, he chuckles and looks at the small smile forming on your lips, he liked seeing you smile for some reason.

" Really princess?" Eddie whisper swhile you two are staring each other down, Mike, Erica and Dustin burst through the door but you two don't pay attention, Eddie chuckles again seeing as your not saying anything and stuck in la la land, he winks at you and sits down.

" absolutely not." Eddie states.

" You asked for a sub. We delivered." Dustin says pointing to Erica , he really didn't have time or want to go looking for another one, plus Erica is a nerd and knows how to play this game.

" This is Hellfire Club. Not babysitting club." Eddie says as they give them cold looks.

" Look Erica is a nerd nerd." You state.

" Nuh uh!" erica says not wanting to be called a nerd nerd but a nerd.

" She is and out of me and her she could be better than me." You say smirking, Mike looks between you and Eddie.

" Plus I'm 11 you long-haired freak." Erica says, you would want to laugh because you just love Erica so much she's like her little mini you but bolder.

" My, My the child speaks." Eddie says lowly and sarcastilcally, they chuckle subtiltily.

He stands up from his chair, " So what's your name, child?" Eddie asks.

Eddie and Erica walk up to each other, " Erica Sinclair" Erica says rasing an eyebrown at him.

Eddie luaghs, " So this is Sinclair's infamous sister?" he asks smiling at her.

Erica rolls her eyes, " He's sharp." she states back to the three of you, you three are just watching with nervous stares you let them take care of the looking since you had something to do, you didn't know it was Erica.

" What's your class and level? Level one dwarf?" Eddie asks as everyone laughs.

" My name is lady Applejack. And i'm a chatioc good half-elf rouge, level 14. and I will sneak behind any monster you throw my way and stab them in the back with my poison-soaked kukri." Erica says as everyone sends impressed looks to each other excpet you because Erica is a boss wheather people believe it or not.

" And I'll smile as I watch them die a slow, agonizing death. So we gonna do this, or we gonna keep chit-chatting like this is your mommy's book club?" Erica finshes seeing Eddies impressed  and jaw dropping face.

Eddie is still staring at her while evryone is waiting on Eddie's response.

A smile slowly strechtes on his face, he sticks his hand out. 

" Welcome to hellfire." 

Erica looks at his hand and shakes it.

The game starts, Eddie keeps the tension low and high as your all paying attention to him.

" Vecna lives!" He yells slaming the piece down on the board.

The game countines, yelling, laughing, rolling dice and decisions in the making, they all started chanting to the death , to the death as Eddie sits back in his chair and laughs a hearty laugh, he loves hosting D&D.

There is cheering in the game and in D&D, sense a player got hurt, more start getting wiped off the board with no effort.

" Time out! TIME OUT!" someone yells.

" I hate to say this but we've go to flee." he says as the players are huddled up in a group.

" I concur."

" Didn't we just agree to the death?" Erica asks.

" That wasn't literal." He says, as you and Erica send him annoyed looks.

" He only had 15 point hits left, don't be pussies." Dustin grits his teeth.

" Pussies? really? because were not delusionual?" 

You look up an see Eddie waiting with a smirk on his face and go back down, " Delusional? How about not cowards!?" you yell.

" Hey!" Eddie yells, you all break up the group huddle and turn to Edie.

" If i may interject, gentelmen , mage (N/N), and Lady Applejack." Eddie starts one leg up on the table, looking at Erica then you.

" Whilst I respect the passion it would be wise to take Gareth the Great's concern to heart. There's no shame in running. Don't try and be heros." eddie says lowly, still keeping the tensity and buzzing in the room at minimum.

In the end, you guys took the risk.

 You, Dustin, and Erica are the only ones on the battle field so you had to make a decision.

" What do you say Applejack, (N/N)?" Dustin asks turning to the two of you.

" You really got to ask?" You both say annoyed, Dustin goes back into thought.

" Screw it." He says and the huddle breaks up.

" Let's kill this son of a bitch." He spits, looking at Eddie with determination in his eyes.

" Chances of winning is 20-1." 

" Never tell me the odds." Dustin states putting his finger up.

" Get me the D20." 

Eddie picks it up and throws it at him.

Tension, nervousness and sweat has come to this moment, Dustin misses and gets thrown off battle field, now it's your turn, you close your eyes and shake the dice in your hand really hard.

" Please!"

" Come on!" Dustin yells.

You throw the dice on the board as it rolls to a...... 20!

All of you yell in joy as Eddie keeps saying- What? What?

" That's why we play." He says clapping his hands.

He open his arms up and leans foward seeing as you have a winner smile on that you won the game.

After both games which Lucas won with a buzzer beater he sees you guys walking out cheering and laughing, high fiving. 

He missed that, he could've had fun but he was more focused on his game, he regrets his decision.

" Lucas! Come on man!" a player says snapping Lucas out of his frown.

He smiles and follow after them, a frown comes back on his face as he remembers that he would laugh with them, and smile with them, why did he throw that away?

Max goes outside to feed the dog after putting her mom's cigarette out and throwing the empty beer can bottles away.

" I'm coming. I'm coming." max says softly feeding the dog some food.

" Here you go. Good boy." Max says fondly seeing as the dog is eating the food.

Max looks and sees Eddies van pull up blastling muffled music, he turns off the car and slams the door closed.

" This is my castle." Eddie says letting Chrissy in and Max keeps watching.

Why is Chrissy the cheerleader with Eddie the freak?

Eddie starts seraching for the stronger stuff Chrissy asked for earlier.

" How long does it take?" Chrissy asks nervously.

" I'm sorry?" Eddie asks not hearing what she said or what she meant.

" The special K. How long to kick in?" Chrissy asks again.

" Oh, well, depends if you snort it or not. uh it's kick in pretty quick-ah shit." Eddie says looking through the drawers again, Chrissy looks around nervously again.

" You sure you have it?" She asks.

" No NO No I got it." He puts the stuff back in the drawer, " Somewhere." He thinks to where he put it and runs to the back.

He runs in his room and sees his guitar, " Sorry I'm late sweetheart." he jogs up to it and grabs it, he takes his hand and plays some notes then slowly lays it back down.

" Your beautiful." he was also thinking about you while looking for the speacial K, you were pretty- beautiful in fact, your smile made his stomach flutter, but he doesn't know you, someitmes you don't have to know a person to like them, like a crush.

Chrissy was growing more nervous, she was by herself and she didn't like being alone espically becuase she's becoming crazy, she hears a clock chiming and looks behind her.

She slowly walks up to the window and looks outside, the streets were foggy and the dim lights were the only thing lighting the street,everywhere else was dark, she felt scared and creeped out, this felt very eerie, like someone was watching her.

She quickly closed the curtain and turned around, she wanted to leave, she felt uncomfortable and weird, " Eddie? Did you find it?"

She didn't hear an answer just the clock chiming, " Eddie?" she asks again.

She fastly walks to the back in an umcomfortable manner, " Eddie?" she moves back in shock.

" Mom?" she asks, seeing her sowing her cheerleader outfit with a blue box of sewing supplies.

" Just loosening this up for you sweetheart." she says sweetly.

" You going to look...." the voice changes distorted," ..... absolutely beautiful."

She turns around and has blue glossy eyes that look dazed, rotten flesh and dirty and rotten teeth, then she stops smiling.

Chrissy gasps and shuts the door from the outside, to keep whatever that thing is away from her, the door slams as she pants in an uneven manner, she starts breathing heavily when she sees that she's back at home, back here.

You were having a dream, a weird dream, it was where you were watching Chrissy get tormented by him but this time it seems different, like somethings happening.

Eddie found the speacial K and was heading back to Chrissy to give it to her.

The door opens as Chrissy grabs it and start closing the door, struggling because the thing was strong.

" Chrissy!" Her mom's voice yells.

" No!" She yells pulling the handle harder trying to close the door.

" Chrissy! Open the door!" The distorted voice yells.

" No!" She screams.

" Let go! Let go!" The distorted voice yells, pulling even harder.

The door swings open, Chrissy screams and runs down the stairs, when she gets to the bottom of the stairs she looks both ways and sees her dad's hair sitting in the chair.

" Dad!" she yells running over to the chair.

" Dad! Dad?" Chrissy yells, she screams as she sees his eyes and mouth sealed shut and blood coming out.

" Found it! Peaceful bliss," He looks down at the box and walks up to the front where Chrissy is.

" just moments away." he looks up and sees Chrissy just standing there, his smile drops.

" Chrissy?" He asks.

He waves his hand in front of her face slowly walking towards her, " Chrissy?" he sings trying to get her to wake up.

" Hello?" He asks, she still doesn't move.

He jumps back then foward trying to scare her, " Chrissy!"

She still isn't moving, " Hey, Chrissy wake up." he says waving his hands in front of her face with a concerned look on his face.

" Hey.  Hello?" he asks snapping his fingers in front of her face, her eyes are white and rolling to the back of herhead, the white part in her puplis red as she keeps blinking.

" Crissy. Hello? Hey hello?" Eddie yells snapping and waving his fingers in front of her face, the lights start vigorously flickering, the electricty starts buzzing.

Chrissy sees as the lights start flickering.

" Chrissy." The deep and distorted voice sings, Chrissy satrts breathing heavily, a shadow comes down the stairs and every step it takes, his long hand and weird composted figure steps down the stairs slowly taunting her, knowing she has no where to go.

Her dad is still in the chair despartely screaming but it's muffled, Chrissy runs to the other direction, she runs into the dining room and sees flies buzzing around old and rotting food, black spiders crawling all over the food.

You start breathing heavily as you want to scream to Chrissy to get her out of his grasp but you can't speak you can only watch in horror as Chrissy tries to get away but you know that she won't, she can't get away.

" Chrissy." The voice valls, Chrissy breaks out of her trance and runs away and out of the dinning hall,  she runs around and to the front door- she finally thinks she found a way out, a way to get away, she opens the door but is greeted with it boarded up wood.

" No!" She starts banging on the board trying to get them to fall off. 

" Help! Help!" She screams banging on the boards, she slams her body against it muliple times.

" Somebody help me!" She keeps screaming.

" Hello? Time to wake up. Can you hear me?" Eddie claps, Chrissy still isn't waking up and the lights are flickering like crazy.

He starts shaking her shoulders, " Wake up, Chrissy."

He starts panicking even more, " Chrissy wake up! I DON'T LIKE THIS CHRISSY! WAKE UP!"

Chrissy keeps banging on the door but it doesn't budge.

" Chrissy." The deep voice says, taunting her, all he's saying is her name and she knows that she may die or get hurt, but because she had no where to go and nothing to fight back with.

 She pressed her back against the wall trying anything and everything to stay away, hoping that it would break and she would get away.

The things groans as its shadow appears beyond the moon's light, it's steps get closer and closer , she sees it's figure and long appearing, weird things crawling all over his body, rotten and decayed flesh, the gleams of his body making a sqelching sound, it's eyes having two dots in the dark glaring at her, staring through her soul.

She looks at it in fear and start shaking her head, not want to be killed, to be hurt, this thing didn't have good intentions for her she learned that the first time he started tormenting her.

His glossy blue eyes apper in the moonlight through the cracks of the boards, the menacing aura surrounding him was to much for Chrissy, she was just going to give up trying to get away.

The thing turns its head to the side in fake confusion.

Eddie is slightly tapping Chrissy's face, " CHRISSY! CHRISSY! CHRISSY!" he remembers it was the same thing you were doing in the field earlier, your eyes were rolling to the back of your head, you were in a trance and you weren't waking up- like to no sign of return.

" Chrissy wake up now! CHRISSY!" Eddie yelled.

" Don't cry Chrissy." he says lifting his hand up, the bone stretching and wiping a tear off her face, Chrissy is closing her eyes and whimpering in fear as she feels his slimy hand against her cheek almost gaging, she moves her head to the side as his hand falls down to the side.

He scoffs internally, " It's time... for your suffering... to end." he lifts his hand above her face and his eyes roll to the back of his head, Chrissy watches in horror and thinks-she's about to die.

" Chrissy!" Eddie calls again and again but it's not working- nothing is, she starts lifting off the ground.

" What..." Eddie moves back in horror and shock, he's never seen shit like this before it's only in movies but this is real life.

Chrissy goes higher into the air as Eddie eyes is wide open and watching in horror and fear.

He stabs his hand into her face as she gasps, her body slams against the top of the tralier onto the ceiling.

" Jesus Christ!" Eddie yells, he falls to the ground watching in horror whatever paranormal stuff is going on, he doesn't like it.

Her bones start craking and breaking into the wrong directions, he starts draning her enegry, her jaw breaks and forms into an 'o' motion, her wrists break and blood comes out of her eyes, he pushes his hand deeper into her face as Chrissy chokes on her breath.

Eddie screams as he eyes disapper and her sockets are eyeless.

You gasp as someone shaking you awake, you see Mike looking at you with a worried but happy face, " We're here."

You nod your head as he grabs your things and gets in line behind all the people.

The dream wasn't a dream and this time you know it isn't becuase the whole time he was smirking at you while killing his first victim.

(oꆤ︵ꆤo) 

𝘐"𝘔 𝘚𝘖 𝘚𝘖𝘙𝘙𝘠 𝘎𝘜𝘠𝘚!

𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘞𝘈𝘚 𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘙 16,000 𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋𝘚 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘐 𝘚𝘛𝘐𝘓𝘓 𝘏𝘈𝘋 𝘛𝘖 𝘌𝘋𝘐𝘛.

𝘐 𝘞𝘈𝘚 𝘚𝘖 𝘍𝘜𝘊𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘛𝘐𝘙𝘌𝘋 𝘉𝘖𝘜𝘛 𝘞𝘙𝘖𝘛𝘌 𝘓𝘐𝘒𝘌 1,000 𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋𝘚 𝘈 𝘋𝘈𝘠 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘎𝘜𝘠𝘚.

𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘏𝘢𝘸𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵.

𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 4 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳.

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘺𝘴𝘮!

𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴.

𝘈𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬?

𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘐 𝘢𝘥𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘭?

𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘠𝘰𝘶!

𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘴𝘴.

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨!

𝘔𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦!

<3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 281 38
๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ถ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ข๐–ง: ๐–บ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—‡๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—๐—‹๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€...
325K 11.3K 61
|| rewritten version on my account ! || " ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€ , ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜… . " " ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ , ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐˜† . "...
43.7K 644 12
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
60.2K 2.4K 26
โ๐–๐‡๐€๐“? ๐’๐‚๐€๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐€ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐Š๐ˆ๐’๐’ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐‘๐”๐ˆ๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‘๐„๐๐”๐“๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐?โž โ• โ• โ• โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ โ• โ• โ• ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ... ๐…๐‘๐„๐€๏ฟฝ...