Percy Jackson Truth or Dare

By HouseofRandomStuff

A Percy Jackson Truth or Dare. There are several twists; some you will love and some you will hate me for. Th... More

Annabeth's P.O.V
Connor's P.O.V
Travis's P.O.V
Rachel's P.O.V
Piper's P.O.V
Jason's P.O.V
Leo's P.O.V
Nico's P.O.V
Will's P.O.V
Authors Note
Authors Note 2

Percy's P.O.V

781 24 2
By HouseofRandomStuff

"Percy its your turn."
"Truth or dare Annabeth?" "Dare." Annabeth said challengingly. "I dare you to." I paused for dramatic effect, "to act dumb for the rest of the day." "I thought you loved me?!" Annabeth cried. "I do, but you knew the risks. You shouldn't of agreed to play." I pointed out.
"Annabeth who built the Hoover Dam?" Connor teased. "That's easy it's..." Annabeth started. Travis gave her a look. "I mean I don't know." Just as Annabeth basically deflated, there was a knock at the door. Connor got up and said, "Hello Rachel, we are playing truth or dare. Do you want to play?" "Sure I was just looking for Percy." She replied. I felt Annabeth glaring at me and the colour rose in my cheeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 32.7K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
85.3K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1.5M 26.4K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...