All Uchiha ( Uchihas x reader...

Af Caaora

Large debt - sold to Konoha - the Uchiha Clan and became a violented slut . ( rape , kinks - a whole lot of... Mere

Chapter one : The beginning of the end
Chapter 2 :Madara
Chapter 3 : New
Chapter 4: The Head
Chapter 5: Three
Chapter 6: Out But Not Free
Chapter 7: Different
Chapter 8: Permission
Chapter 9: Girlfriends & Husbands
Chapter 10: The Man Who Took My Virginity
Chapter 11: Leaving?!
Chapter 12: Escape
Chapter 13: Daddy
Chapter 14: Good Times
Chapter 15: Training
Chapter 16: Meeting
Get Away
Chapter 18: Analysis
Chapter 19: Shyeiika & Itachi
Chapter 20: No Alone Time
Chapter 21: Indra's wife
Chapter 22: Re start
Chapter 23:Out With Indra
Chapter 24 : My Real Wife
Chapter 25 : Quickies
Chapter 26: 3/6 Husbands Edition
Chapter 27: After math
Chapter 28: Killie
Chapter 29: Itachi's Wife
Chapter 30: The Next Village
Chapter 32: The Hidden Stone
Chapter 33: The Hidden Rain
Chapter 34: Shisui's Reasoning
Chapter 35 : Madara's Decision

Chapter 31: Fun Day In The Cloud Shisui Edition

112 4 0
Af Caaora

Shisui's Pov

I came to the Cloud yesterday , the experience , the travel and the village it self was so calming - it was a nice get away from my life in the Leaf , tomorrow I'd get my personal honey moon with Shy , Itachi really gave up his chance to have Shy to himself again. What a man - as a usually selfless man - I would have craved that time and never shared , I sit thinking looking at the sky while drinking . I see a trail of blonde hair and the shinobi it belongs to sat down next to me.

" Uchiha Shisui of teleportation and the second strongest gen jutsu what gives the cloud the pleasure of having you here" she smiled now facing me.

I smiled back throwing back some more shots . " A honey moon my wife comes tomorrow - I'm honored that you all hold me in such high regard what is your name - " before I could finish she pressed her mouth on mine

" I know your dirty little secret Shisui - you split that woman between all of you Shisui , I've been in love with you for so long and I won't miss my chance to have you alone " she said hugging my neck . Am I dreaming - Even though she knew all of this - she thought I would just fold , I put her in a genjutsu and wiped her memory clean and stumbled home .

_______________________________________________________________________________

With Itachi I saw her walking hastefully pulling along him though he was too busy looking at the sights around him , though he smiled and caught up at the sight in front of him , he seemed not to notice a thing else when he looked at her - maybe it was because I was drunk that even took on that other girl .

Shyeiika ran to me , but then I saw her - that blonde girl and she waved at me - what the hell ? did she not loose her memory . I watched her walked - I must say she's got the looks , the talk and the face . What am I saying - I'm married .

She jumped onto me and Itachi trailed behind . I held her tightly , why was my attention wavering - it never did all this time .

" hey pretty girl " I smiled still with her in my hands " Tachi ' the Ri Kage wants to see you - I'll bring her back at night " I smiled looking at the big blush on her face . We got to the inn and she unpacked her things .

What was her name ? Since Shy was being split 5 ways maybe she won't mind if I explore other options - why am I even talking like this - was not in love with Shy like I thought I was .

" something bothering you baby?" she said standing in front of me looking down at me .
I got up and held her cheeks looking into her eyes searching - but for what ? An answer any thought that she may want to leave me . " nothing baby" I said kissing her lightly " let's go "

Shy seemed really excited , up beat. There was a big festival in the cloud , we started playing games and buying foods . We stopped at the target range .

" Alright cutie you think you can beat me in this game" I smiled with my arm around her shoulder . " wait I have to pee " I said slipping away

That's when I saw her again . I came out the bathroom and grabbed her hand " what's your name "

" Your back so soon Mr. Uchiha - I'm immune to gen jutsu but my name is Yuki " she winked and threw me her number - that smile , the way she walked - what is she doing to me ? I was so tempted to follow but then I noticed Shyeiika eating cotton candy by her self waiting patiently on me . She blushed when I got behind her and I kissed her cheek .

We started shooting them and it was tie , she threw her last and missed and so was I - I went to through it but she walked past . Yuki . I missed . I saw Yuki smile . I smiled back .

We moved from game to game until evening where we sat under the moonlight on the porch of the inn eating

" Is something going on with you Shisui - you seemed distracted today " she said not looking at me . Shit

" Um, no the only distraction was you" I laughed nervously .

" Shisui " she said now serious " could you not give me the run around please " she whispered stabbing the food with the fork and putting it in her mouth .

" Shyeiika - I came here last night and I got drunk or I was getting drunk and this beautiful girl came and greeted me , we didn't talk much and then she kissed me - I'm not sure if I kissed back or not but then I tried to put her in a gen jutsu and it failed and ever since then its like she put me in one - I myself am immune to it so it couldn't be that - I'm not the biggest fan of love at first sight but baby would you be open to maybe letting me talk to her even though we're sorta married . " I whispered taking her hands .

We locked eyes and she squeezed my hands and then let hers slip away from mine
" what do you mean sorta didn't you put a ring on my finger.......... Shisui?" she said starting to look hurt which is not what I wanted at all but what could I expect her worse fear was coming through .

" I'm sorry - " I whispered " I only met her a day but I think it could be something more - our marriage isn't on paper like you and Itachi's own is - its a promise between us and I'll never stop loving you but since you have 3 other husbands I was hoping you would think about it " I said as we stood up - she inched backward and I forward until her back hit the wall , the look in her eyes - was nothing but dismay and hurt yet - she hid her fears in those beautiful brown eyes and slipped her rings off took my hand and kissed it then - took my rings off and placed both into my hand .

" I wish you nothing but the best Shisui " she said basically choking back tears .

" SHYEIIKA WAIT " I said trying to pull her hand , I managed to grab her robe before she was completely gone .

" yes " she whispered still fighting tears and so was I .
" put back on your rings we're not breaking up or anything " I whispered as tears rolled down both our faces but hers held no emotion . I gave her them back and she just stared at them .

Just then , Itachi came by . Shyeiika quickly wiped her tears and smiled at me .

" I - there is nothing I can do to stop you from splitting your love " she bowed and masked everything up before hugging Itachi tightly , I see how he looks at her , I used to look at her like that . The way he holds her and loves her , I do that or rather I did that . Shyeiika looked back once more at me before they said their good byes - she looked like someone had just stabbed her in the heart and that person was me as she let the rings slip through her fingers .

I picked them up and went for a walk around the quiet village studying what the right thing to do was - who do I want? I questioned myself

Then Yuki appeared . She looped her arms in mine

" hey " she whispered
" hey" I smiled back
" you think we could get to know each other a bit better ?"
" yeah maybe we could " .

We stood in front of each other , I looked down at her at she up at me . She didn't have eyes like Shy - she didn't have that warmth like Shy did but maybe having someone to myself wouldn't be so bad -even if she wasn't Shy

" I'm surprised "
" I'm still married baby remember that " I smiled and she blushed
" makes this all the more interesting " she said clinging to my arm .

________________________________________________________________________________

I hid my sadness from Itachi well , I waited until he was sleeping and got up and cried - hard cry , snotty nose crying , I sat in the bathroom with a drink and sand paper . I need to get this burn mark off my arm . It may be a little early to write him off but -

I knew it would happen but not him not Shisui- for a girl he met yesterday , I was trying to cry silently but this whole situation just made me all kinds of upset . I rubbed the sandpaper on the tattooed like flesh and hissed in pain still crying - still drinking . I was so easily replaced - by a girl he met yesterday , he deserves a family of his own one where he can have the girl all to himself - will Indra do the same or Itachi . I scrubbed harder .

" I ...... have to .......... erase .......... his stupid name" I cried in the mirror as it slowly started to fade . My face started to set up and I broke down even more . It hurt , It really hurt. Then again this may have been too good to be true .

Shisui . I finished the bottle and threw it away . His name is still there faded but still there as I continued with a puffy face and a red nose from crying , I lifted the sleeves of my robe again and broke the glass using a sharp piece to cut a line straight through his name . I sighed in relief .

" and just like that he's gone " I whispered before throwing the bottle against the wall and crying some more . I'm so stupid - why was I so attached to him anyway - maybe it was because he took my virginity - before Itachi was in any hole - Shisui's mouth was in them . Did I catch a soul tie for this man .

Either way , I need more alcohol , I stumbled up , with a bloody hand.

" AHHH what the fuck Itachi" I sighed as he stood in the bathroom door .
" I'm taking it that today didn't go well - must have been bad - you cut his name out and took off the rings talk to me about it "
" forget it please go back to sleep " I said brushing past him , he took my hand and followed me into the kitchen and watched as I opened the bottle and started drinking , Itachi sighed and set me on the counter taking the bottle from my lips and kissed me gentle .

" Shyeiika - tell me " he said now in a more demanding tone .
" You want to explore other options too Itachi - speak now or forever hold your peace , cause now is your chance to leave "I slurred taking another sip of the sake .
Itachi smiled " even if I wanted to I couldn't - I wouldn't leave you " he smiled kissing my cheek .
" Shisui I seeing someone else isn't he ? was he honest with you?"
" yeah I could tell he was distant and distracted so I asked him about it and he came clean - its whatever though I'm fine " I smiled as Itachi threw away the Sake bottle and lifted me up , taking me back down to bed .
" sure you are " he said sarcastically as I continued to cry into his chest

* In his mind he was upset with Shisui but some part of Itachi couldn't blame Shisui for wanting someone to himself - though it was different for Itachi - no matter how bad he desired to be in one relationship - the only girl he wanted was Shy and with that he worked hard to be able to spend a lot of time with her . He loved Shy no matter how much people she was split between . He cuddled her up having her all to himself . Shisui would soon realize how much he loved Shy but instead he'd go down the hard way .*

' one less person to split between' Itachi smiled to himself stroking Shy's head as she cried herself to sleep .

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

180K 5.8K 11
Naruto goes into a heat and his mate is none other than accused murderer Itachi Uchiha. This a short story. About 10 chapters, mostly centered on Sh...
3K 105 11
Misty awakes far in the future in the Uchiha household. Raised at the start of four. Known only by the Hokage himself. However there are those with s...
116K 2.4K 61
Disclaimer: I DONT OWN NARUTO I also don't own the art, it belongs to its respectful owners. Enjoy the story, feel free to comment and vote.
89.6K 2.2K 55
*OLD DESCRIPTION* Naruto has been neglected by his family. One day Konoha had took a beating to far. Read to find out what happens. *NEW DESCRIPTION*...