Restart of GOD Tempest

Von asusKELVIN

It's been already 25 years since the great tenma war ended with the victory of The octagram and tempest over... Mehr

Return of God Tempest
SKILLS UPGRADE
STORY ORDER (Table of contents)
CHAP1[GOING BACK AGAIN]
CHAP 2: [GOBLIN VILLAGE]
[CHAP3]: KINGDOM OF DWARGON
CHAP4 : [SHIZUE DESTINY]
CHAP5: [UNEXPECTED VISIT]
CHAP6: [BLOOMING OF LOVE]
CHAP7: [Ogre]
CHAP8: [INCOMING WAR]
CHAP9: [ORC WAR]
CHAPX: [JURA TEMPEST FEDERATION]
CHAP11: [SHIT MILIM AGAIN]
CHAP12: [CHARYBDIS]
Intermission: [MILIM'S WARNING]
CHAP13: [GOING TO INGRASSIA]
CHAP14: [TEACHING MATTERS]
Question:
CHAP15: [DWELLING OF SPIRITS]
CHAP16: [8 PRIMORDIAL SPIRIT]
Concept Explanation.
Epilogue: PARASITE'S BIRTH.
Author-kun Message.
PART 2: WAR & WALPURGIS
Intermission: [INCOMING ANNIHILATION]
CHAP1: [FARMUS NIGHTMARE AND REGRETS]
CHAP2: [PRIMORDIAL DEMONS]
CHAP3: [VICTORY DAY]
CHAP4: [CLAYMAN's SCHEME]
CHAP5: [RAMIRIS's WARNING]
CHAP6: [LEON & GUY CRIMSON]
INCOMING PARTS
CHAP7: [BEGINING OF THE BANQUET]
CHAP8: [MILITARY SUPERIORITY]
CHAP9: [GUY & MILIM vs R.TEMPEST]
Intermission: [DL Biggest Fear]
CHAPX: [OCTAGRAM SOARS BRIGHTLY]
PART3: WORLD REACTION AND HOLYKNIGHTS. CHAP1: WORLD REACTION
CHAP2:[HOLYKNIGHTS MEETING]
To my readers...................
CHAP3: [HINATA's RESOLVE]
CHAP4: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKNIGHTS1]
CHAP5: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKINGHTS2]
CHAP6: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKNIGHTS3]
CHAP7: [SEVEN CLERGIES]
CHAP8: [ALLIANCE]
CHAP9: [TWELVE GUARDIANS +1]
CHAP10: [LABYRINTH]
CHAP11: [ELMESIA]
Story
PART3 - CHAP1: [COUNCIL]
CHAP2: [FESTIVAL PLANNING]
CHAP3: [FESTIVAL]
ENT 1: FIRST ROUND.
ENT: SECOND ROUND
ENT: 3rd Round
ENT 4TH ROUND.
ENT: LAST ROUND
CHAP4 : [LABYRINTH]
Intermission : World Recognition
CHAP 5 : [FESTIVAL ENDING]
PART 5 : [THE FALLEN HERO]

CHAP17: [DIFFERENCE IN FORCE]

6K 167 52
Von asusKELVIN

In The Jura Forest.

Before his travel, his master ordered him to create a prison where people who got arrested should be. The Prison was under the Main building where Rimuru and his guests stay to discuss about some political affairs.

In The prison, there are three people. The first one was a girl with an amazing Platinium hair and with a blue eyes. She was deadly serious and continually unleashed a fierce aura. The Second one was an handsome man with red hair. He has two black horns on his forehead. He was just standing there without a word. The only order he received from his master was to capture a single individual who is going to bring destruction in the country. In front of them, a single girl was standing there. Myulan.

"What's your name?" Benimaru asked.

"My name is Myulan. May I know why did you arrest me ?" Myulan asked.

But this single question was enough to put the Platinium girl in a state of anger. She rushed towards Myulan catch her by the neck and pin her against the wall of the prison.

"Don't play the innocent girl or I will kill you understood ?" Ashia said with cold voice.

"Ashia-dono please calm down Rimuru-Sama ordered us to not kill her" Benimaru said.

"She better tell us the truth now" Ashia respond.

At the same moment, Myulan was terrified about this girl. She felt like they already know about her plan. She didn't find another solution than telling the truth.

"Myulan what's your true purpose by coming in Tempest" Benimaru then asked her. But this time with a serious and deadly voice.

"I already warned if you dare lie to us ? Not only your astral body, I will even extinguish your soul and by the way you will never be able to reincarnate again." Ashia said.

"I-I-am Myulan and I work for Demon Lord Clayman" ? Myulan started to talk.

"Demon Lord Clayman ? what Does he want from this country ?" Ashia asked.

"He.......... H-he wanted me to put a barrier to weaken all the monsters in the city" Myulan answered honestly.

Myulan was worry about her safety. She knows from the bottom of her heart that one day she is going to pay for all of her sins. If only she didn't respond to this man who knocked at her door. But now she was more terrified. She chose carefully her word. The girl who was standing with the Oni, was a dimension above her in term of power. She can feel it because she is a witch.

"To weaken us ? I see you think that we are just normal monsters." Benimaru said.

"What are you talking about ?" Myulan asked shortly. She knew at the moment she met the executives that they are not normal monsters.

"You don't know our master that's why. But let me tell you something if our master didn't order us to let you alive you would surely dead by now" Benimaru said to her.

"Let me warned you. I am not kind to those who want to oppose my master".

Ashia started to walk towards Myulan full of murderous intent. She then stopped in front of her and kneeled to be on her level. She then continue to talk again.

"If you dare again do something against my master or this country..........I guess you know what is going to happen"

"H-hai" Myulan respond terrified.

"Souka" Ashia called her and she instantly appear in front of her.

"Hai Ashia-Sama".

"You are going to keep an eye on her and report it to me."

"As you wish Ashia-Sama".

Somewhere In Falmuth.

"Ok so why I decided to gather you all today is to discuss about our country." The king of Falmuth said.

The king decided to gather all of his executives because his country is going through the most complicated situation. The merchant did not come more in his country. Their economical state are too low and they need to find a solution to this.

"Your majesty it's because of this monster country called Tempest" Folgen said.

"Yes because of these monster, the merchants didn't come in Falmuth again your majesty. We need to find a way to get rid of those lowly monsters your majesty" Razen said.

"How could a monster country have gotten more attention than us Human Kingdom ?" The King Edmaris said angrily.

"Your Majesty you don't have to be in this state. You know that monsters are humanity enemy and we the Western Saints Church will be really happy to help you in your decision" the Arcbishop Reyhiem said.

"Ohh Reyhiem-dono can you share your thought" The king said.

"May I approach your Majesty" The Arcbishop said.

Reyhiem then stood up a walk towards the King to talk with him.

Reyhiem&Edmaris.

Reyhiem: Your majesty you know that we are monster enemy. Just allowed us to be a member of the war and we will gather the holy knights for you ?

Edmaris: Is it easy to ask for your holy knights?

Reyhiem: Of course your majesty I am just going to say that it's for God sake and to protect humanity.

Edmaris: What a nice Idea you have Reyhiem-dono. We are now able to destroy this country and took all of their treasures.

Reyhiem: Of course your majesty with our holy barrier we are just going to weaken them. With their weak state we are now going to slaughter them.

Edmaris: I heared that in this country their are a lot of good monster. I can't wait to taste them. The King said while slobbering. And with thought full of lust.

Back to the Meeting.

"Folgen How many knights can we use now" The king asked to his commander.

"We can gather 18.000 knights your majesty" Folgen responded.

"And how many can we get for your Reyhiem-Dono" Edmaris asked.

"2000 Holy knights your majesty".

"We are now 20.000 and we are going to annihilate this Lowly monster. Reyhiem-dono told me that the holy barrier are going to weaken the monster and we are going to kill them" Edmaris.

"Yes your majesty" Folgen said full of confidence.

"We will need the 3 otherworlders your majesty can we use them ?" Razen asked.

"Of course after all they are just useful to fight". Edmaris said.

"Thank you your majesty" Razen responded.

"Yosh Everyone tomorrow we are going to annihilate this monster country" Edmaris said full of joy.

"Haiiiiii" They Respond with full confidence.

Were they right to be this over confident? Did they thought it was going to be easy ? Did they know which kind of monster they are going to fight ? Soon these people are going to face something more horrible than death.....................

In The Holy Empire Of Ruberios

The Holy Empire of Ruberios is the headquarters of the Western Saints Church. The pope was the "Leader" of the Church. But the reality is something else. The Holy Empire of Ruberios have a "God" who everybody in the western church put their faith in. The religion is the Luminism and The "God" is none other than The Demon lord also known as "Queen of Nightmares" Luminous Valentine.

It's just few people, who exactly know her true Identity. The Pope also known as Louis Valentine, his twin brother Roy valentine they were both Vampire, and the "God's right hand", Hinata Sakaguchi.

In the sacred mountain, there was a sanctuary where the "God" live. An individual started to run towards the sanctuary to meet his master. In the throne room, there was girl with a blue hair and an heterochromatic eyes. She was relaxing in the Sofa with a glass of wine in her hands.

"Luminous-sama I have an urgent report to make" Roy said.

"What is it Roy don't you see that I am busy now ?" Luminous answered.

"I am sorry Luminous-sama but if it was not important I won't be there disturbing you"

"Tsk go on already what happened ?"

"Luminous-sama 2000 of our knights with the help of Farmus are going to attack Tempest"

Luminous instantly stood up. Not because she cares about this monster city but she was more afraid about Milim and her bestie. If they attacked Tempest with the holy knights Milim will not only destroy his country but also her.

"But that's not all Luminous-sama. Hinata is with them and she is going to set a trap to kill the leader of Monsters." Roy continue

Luminous little flashback.

Milim: He is stronger than me

Little Flashback end.

"Roy follow me if we are late she is going to die. I can't lose her too." Luminous said.

"As you wish my lady."

In Ingrassia.

"Alright Yukki it's time to leave. Thank you for all your job with the children but now I think they are going to be more happy with me since they are safe now" Rimuru said.

"Yes Rimuru-san thank you for saving them. I hope they are going to be happy" Yukki respond.

"Thank you very much Yukki-nee" It was Kenya.

"See you soon" Yukki said

R: Ciel I know hinata will try something again and I don't want to face her in front of the kids."

C: <Suggestion. Master should open a portal to send the kids in tempest.>

R: Nice Idea Ciel please do it.

Then the portal was created by Ciel. I activated thought communication with Ashia and asked her to take care of the kids during a short amount of time.

R: You are going to cross this portal ok. I am not coming with you now but you will find a girl. Her name is Ashia and she will take care of you ok ?

Chloe then started to cry. She hugged me from behind and started to said....

"Sensei, I don't want to leave sensei. I want to stay with sensei."

"Ehhh Chloe this is not fair" It is supposed to be me. "Humph what a girl".

I then started to stroke Chloe's hair slightly and muttered these word for her.

"Chloe look at me". She then raise her head. And look at me. I gently kneeled to be on her level.

"Chloe, Alice, Gail, Kenya, Ryota" I said looking at them. "I will never leave you. You are going to stay with me. I will take care of you. We are sometimes going to play together with Shizue ok?"

"Hai seinsei, we love you Seinsei."

"I love you too".

"Master I am here to take the kids with me" Ashia said.

"Ashia I am happy to see you. It's been a long time"

She kneeled in front of me.

"Master such a kind words for me ? I am truly blessed to have you" Ashia respond.

"aha" I smiled awkwardly is she Diablo ?

"Ok Ashia you are going to take the children to Shizue. I am going to take care of something first."

"But master just send me and i will take care of this".

"No Ashia it's fine just take care of the children."

"As you wish master"

"Ok kids you are going with her and I will see you soon".

"Hai seinsei"

Ashia then took the kids with her and they were in Tempest. Now it's between you and me Hinata.

With Hinata.

I then continue my travel with Ranga. In this beautiful landscape. But I asked Ranga to stopped.

"Is there anything Master" Ranga said.

"Yes Ranga please stay I my shadow. I can feel a murderous intent towards us"

"As you wish Master".

Hinata Pov.

Shizue Sensei my dear teacher was killed by this lowly monster. I followed him since the begining and i can confirm by my eyes that he killed my teacher. He just looks like her and for me it was really disturbing. Well he was handsome too but this not the problem here. He left Ingrassia and I set a trap to kill him. After that I will make sure that his country is going to burn.

I then wait for him to come. And this idiot just stopped where my trap was. Tsk he is not even intelligent.

"Hello monster. This is our first time to meet but I can confirm that is our last too" I said ti him.

He didn't respond he just stood there without a single word. His heterochromatic eyes were looking at me. I felt a little uncomfortable. But by my surprise he talked to me.

"Hinata right ? Are you an HolyKnights ?" He asked me

"I don't have to respond to you. But since this our last meeting I will tell you. Monster. I am Hinata Sakaguchi. Captain of the Holy knights of the Wester Saints Church."

"I see but listen. I have nothing to do with you. I know you were following me with murderous intent. You were the student for a person who is close to me. I don't want to hurt you".

"You killed her and you are talking big even in this moment" ? I am going to destroy you and your country.

"So we can't talk first. I hold a grudge against you Hinata. I will make sure, you never dare go against me, my friends or my country I swear".

His face become deadly serious. I can't feel a single aura from him but this moment i know that he his not an easy one.

Rimuru Pov

"So we can't talk first. i hold a grudge against you Hinata. I will make sure, you never dare go against me, my friends or my country I swear".

I muttered this "Come to me Zaioth".

I will go full with her.

She then rushed towards me with the intentions to slice me. Her charge was full of killing intent but I use to avoid all of this. Hinata was controlled but what bother is that she was always like the most serious girl in the earth. She is always focus on her personal Idea and she always thought that she was alright. She never listened to others.

I just use my sword to counter her attack. I don't want to kill her but she will feel pain. For my people who because of her die. For my country who because of her faced an attack.

"God's right hand" ? You are too weak.

"Shut up"

She wanted to slice me again but this time I put a little bit of my strength in Zaioth. When our blades collided. It produced huge shockwave which destroy the area.

"How are you able to move this easily inside this barrier ?" She asked me.

"Which barrier ? You think I am just a regular monster ? Let me show you something.

Rimuru: [Primordial Light] - [Aether Manipulation] - [Gamma Ray Burst].

The Gamma ray burst is just a condensed state of electrified particles in the air. This attack used the friction of atoms and produced a huge burst of heat. The ray is able to destroy everything. The [Aether Manipulation], was integrated by Ciel in the [God of Creation] and his main particularity is to use the energy of all living matters and biological organism. And in the area where Rimuru and Hinata was, it was full of living matters so the energy just keep growing.

I shoot the ray just slowly to destroy her proud barrier. And I oriented my attack to pass slightly next to her. She was standing there without a word. Her skill has [Thought acceleration] but she wasn't able to see it.

" Oh I guess it was not accurate but the next time i will not miss you " I said to her.

At this moment Hinata found out the true meanings of the word "Despair". An individual in a whole different level. But her fighting spirit was still there. She didn't give up just because her opponents was stronger than her.

" I am not done take This D-E-S-I-N-T-E-G-R-A-T-I-O-N ".

I just look at her Magic circles in the air it's not a threat to me at all. I just stood there looking at the Ray. I accelerated my thought and muttered two single words.

" [Black hole] ".

In an instant the massive attack which was going to hit disappear. Hinata looking at this was dumbfounded. She felt on her knees. Her strongest attack was easily destroy. He sword were destroy nothing left.

I decided to walk slowly towards Hinata while unleashing my aura. She wanted to run away but she was paralyzed by this person. She was terrified. She started cursing herself. She asked herself why she didn't wait to have more information first ? Why did she attacked him? She knew her end is near.

I then catch her by her neck and raised her up. I looked at her fiercely. Abd then I started again to talk with. She was desperately looking for air. She had all the difficulty to breathe.

" Look at you know. An arrogant woman who think she is above everything. Look at you know, you who were looking down on me. Look at yourself now. "

" I- I-I am really so-r-ry please don't kill me"

But suddenly I felt a presence around me. I already know who is it. But I will play with her too if she tried something.

" Stop it now " Luminous shouted

" And who might you be ? " I asked her. Of course I already know who she was but it doesn't matter.

" You don't have to know" she answered.

" Listen carefully to me Vampire" I said full of anger.

" H-h-how did you know "

" Choose your words carefully with me. I don't even care who you are and if you try something. I will Annihilate you and this woman in my hands understood ?"

I unleash my [Dragon God Haki] and she instantly fell on her knees. She started too look for air. But I like Luminous in a way she was proud and arrogant but she will have an alliance with us in the future so i need to stop before she feared me.

"Take her with you" I said and throw a passed out hinata to her. "What's your name ?" I asked

"Luminous, Luminous Valentine"

"Nice to meet you Luminous-san I am Rimuru Tempest"

"So you are Milim's bestie"

"Yes it's me"

"I see"

"Luminous-san I guess you already know that your soldiers want to invade my country."

"Luminous is enough. Yes I am aware of the situation"

"Should I killed them"

"Yes you are free after all who is the crazy one who dare to attack you "

"Ahaha thank you Luminous. I hope we are going to meet again and maybe can we have an alliance between us ?"

"I will be glad too"

"Then See you soon Luminous"...............

I said and disappeared. Now I am focus on the war which is going to happen. I muttered this

"I am looking forward to see you again Diablo..................

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.8K 74 4
(Tensura x DxD) The story is set on the begining of the Tenma War, where the Walprugis was held, as they had finished off their strategy, all of the...
13.3K 466 24
what if when rimuru first met someone before the goblin village arc against direwolves and both fell in love with each other in a short time not cari...
86K 2.2K 20
This story begins at the end of the war in the ttigraas WN and when Rimuru gets sent to the end of space/time and when he awakes and goes in time it...
37.6K 923 21
What if rimuru came tempest too late from ingrassia. What if rimuru saw his people dead in front of him. What if rimuru went evil. What if stoy didn'...