Falling For My Wife

By TalesOf_Shivani

Sidharth Karthikeya Roy, a dangerous and powerful businessman who is a ruthless CEO of Roy group. He got enta... More

Author's note
Chapter- 1 First meeting
Chapter- 2 shopping
Chapter- 3 wedding..
Chapter- 4 bullying
Chapter- 5 little fights
Chapter- 6 Attraction
Chapter- 7 shock
Chapter- 8 confrontation
Chapter- 9 her life
Chapter- 10 Impressed
Chapter- 11 knowing her
Chapter- 12 sufferings
Chapter- 13 first kiss
Chapter- 14 misunderstanding
Chapter- 15 Missing..!
Chapter- 16 arguments
Chapter- 17 event
Chapter- 18 tease
Chapter- 19 Working together
Chapter- 20 tired
Chapter- 21 venting out
Chapter- 22 family time
Chapter- 23 Hate her ?
Chapter- 24 Am I?
Chapter- 25 dinner?
Chapter- 26 Arna
Chapter-27 First date
Chapter-28 Why?
Chapter-29 Her confession..!
Chapter-30 Pampering
chapter-31 Taking care..!
chapter-32 Jealous..!
chapter-33 Anniversary event
Chapter-35 Promise
chapter-36 destroying
Chapter-37 Attack
Chapter-38 Realization
chapter-39 Hiding
Chapter-40 Cunning
Chapter-41 Her outburst
Chapter- 42 Pain
Chapter-43 Upset
Chapter-44 Honeymoon..?
Chapter-45 Together
Chapter- 46 uneasy
Chapter- 47 surgery
Chapter- 48 Fierce
Chapter- 49 Truth
Chapter- 50 Comfort
Chapter- 51 Regret
Chapter- 52 Trip
Chapter- 53 evil plans
Chapter- 54 Trust
Chapter- 55 Proposal
Chapter-56 girls night
Chapter- 57 Surprise..!
Chapter- 58 The end..!!
Epilogue
New story announcement
Aadhya story

Chapter-34 Revealing

44.3K 1.8K 65
By TalesOf_Shivani

Karthik's POV

I am searching for my wife everywhere, but I cannot find her.

"Mr. Roy is missing his wife," Shyam chuckled, and I glared at him.

"Why are you glaring at my husband, isn't it true?" Anjali commented playfully, and Shyam and Arjun both smirked.

These fuckers, I wanted to remove their smirks badly, but I ignored them.

"She is backstage so you have to wait a little to see her," maa said, and I smiled awkwardly. She laughed, patting my shoulder.

Soon Mr. Williams completed talking and asked Megha to come on stage.
My eyes locked with her eyes as she was walking to the stage gracefully. She wore a red backless gown which is making her look more beautiful, her hair curled, and her makeup, it's not too high or too low. Her big eyes and the long lashes are beautiful as fuck.

Looking at her, a smile broke my lips making her give me a breathtaking smile and her dimples are my weakness. She is as beautiful as ever.

She started talking and announced the two new projects which we are going to do in cooperation. My eyes never left her face. The way she is talking confidently is showing how strong she is.

She completed only with a few words but these reporters threw many questions at her, and nothing related to the company.

"Miss. Sehari, it's a big day for you, but why is your family, at least your husband, not attending this event?"

"Did he divorce you already?"

"Is this because of your illegal relationships?"

"What is your surname? Why have you never mentioned it anywhere?"

"How did you become this successful in a very short period?"

"Who is your husband?"

"Are you really married or just showing off with the ring?"

Many questions at once. I thought she would give them sassy answers like she always does, but she just stood there like a statue, not saying anything. She is not even looking at me.

I couldn't stand still when they were disrespecting my wife on her day and the whispers from the people around us were making it worse.

"Can you please tell us who your husband is?"

Another question...

"Tell them, Mrs. Megha Sehari Roy," I exclaimed, climbing to the stage and wrapped my hand around her waist, pulling her to me.

She looked at me with wide eyes, cute.

Hearing me, all the heads snapped towards me.

"You asked for her surname right... write it down, it's Roy. And about her husband... it's me. I am her husband," I stated.

"You wanna know her full name... that's Megha Sehari Karthikeya Roy, is it enough?" I growled.

After taking a good five minutes to digest what I said, they started asking many questions. Just a glare from me, and they all stopped abruptly.

I glanced at the guards, and they made reporters leave. I looked at Megha, who was still in shock.

"It's ok, my dear wifey," I kissed her forehead and her tensed muscles relaxed and a tear slipped down from her eye. I can understand her feelings.

"Don't cry, cutie," I said, and she opened her mouth to say something, but before that I spoke again. "I know crying is not weakness but an emotion, but shall we control this emotion until this party ends?" I said playfully, and she smiled.

"Ok," she mumbled.

We got down from the stage, still holding her waist. My family looked proud. Arjun and Nidhi were having a huge smile on their faces like they won a lottery.

Sakshi came with a water bottle and gave it to Megha. She took it and gulped down the water, then her best friend hugged her and they started talking in a low voice that I couldn't hear.

Leaving Megha with Nidhi, I went to meet some guests who were trying to communicate with me.

After some time, I excused myself as I wanted to go to my wife, but midway through, someone stopped and it's none other than my ex, Swetha.

"I know. I made a mistake. But please forgive me, Sid, I love you so much," she said.

I think she just came and didn't hear the announcement.

"My love for you never changed, it's just I made the wrong decision of leaving you but I understood my mistake now," she is trying hard to make me believe her.

I mentally rolled my eyes at her stupidity.

She was saying so much but all my concentration is on my wife who is coming to me madly, is she jealous? Yes, she is.

"Let's go," Megha said, holding my arm as soon as she reached me.

I looked at her amused... I wanna see how she deals with this shit who is standing in front of me.

"Ms. Sehari Can't you see... We are talking," Swetha yelped.

"Oh, I can see, but the point is I don't care," she said sassily.

"Don't you have manners? Don't you know not to disturb the people's personal space and why are you holding his hand like you own him," Swetha hissed, making me roll my eyes.

Who does she think she is? She has the audacity to yell on my wife.

"I have manners and if you have it then don't try to hook up with a married man, and yeah, I own him," Megha mocked her.

That's my wife. A proud smirk spread on my lips.

"Who are you to tell?" Swetha asked in disbelief.

"I am someone whom you can call Mrs. Karthikeya Roy," Megha smirked and Shwetha's eyes widened with shock.

"Is she your wife, are you married?" Swetha asked, horrified and I shrugged.

"That's what I am saying, now can you please excuse us," Megha said sarcastically, and dragged me with her.

I followed her like a whipped man. I like this side of my wife, strong and sassy not giving a fuck about anyone.

"And you..., what are you talking with her?" Megha questioned with a serious expression after walking to the corner.

"It's her who is talking," I tried to say.

"And you are listening to her," my wife interrupted.

"It's not like that."

"Then what's it?" she asked.

"Do one thing. You just forget what I said before. I am not going to leave you not now, not ever. Even if you don't like me, you have to live with me. You belong to me for this life and of course I am yours.
So, you better go on and like me because I am not going to give up on you. If you need, I will give you enough reasons to fall for me," she said, more stated.

But what she doesn't know is that I am already liking her.

Just as we were talking another woman came towards me and greeted me.

"Excuse me, we are discussing something, can you please excuse us," Megha said to her and that woman walked away from there.

"Ugh, why are all the women after my man?" she mumbled but I could hear her.

She is something... The other day, she only said if I don't want her then she will leave me, and now she is telling me I belong to her and telling me to fall for her. She is really crazy and I like my crazy wife. I like it when she orders me, I like her fierce self.

"Why are you smiling at her?" she asked and I came back to my senses.

Before she asked me to smile more and now, she is asking me why I am smiling, this crazy wife. I am controlling myself with all my guts not to kiss her here, and she is tempting me more with her cute behavior.

"It's just," I tried to explain.

"This smile belongs to me. If you ever smile like this at any other woman other than me then I will..." her sweet threat again.

"Then what will you do?" I raised my eyebrows in amusement to hear what she would say. I love to hear her sweet threats, they are creative, hahaha.

"Then I will break your teeth. Then you can't smile at other women, and I am fine with you with or without teeth," she smirked.

That's it I just pulled her by her waist, and slammed my lips over hers. I can't control anymore; her cuteness is testing my patience.

She is quick to respond. she clutched on my coat tightly as I was kissing her passionately. It lasted longer than I expected and she fell on my chest panting heavily.

"Are you planning to kill me through the kiss?" She accused me and I laughed.

"If you can't even handle this kiss then how are you going to cope up with me in future," I remarked with raised eyebrows and she smiled shyly.

"If you have done eating my sister then come you both still have to greet the guests," Arjun teased and my wife hid her flushed face in my chest.

We both started to greet the guests and the party is going on full swing.

When we were passing by a group of men talking with my dad, We heard something that made us halt on our place.

"Yeah, Mr. Roy found a daughter in law who is as successful as his son," one man commented.

"But truly she succeeded in just a few years and that too in a small age. She just started a company when she was 19, and got very successful in just five years," another one commented.

"Benefits of being a woman," it's Mr. Pranay Malhotra who commented and that caught our attention and we both halted in our place. My hand turned into a fist as anger surged in me. Now I just wanted to punch him until he apologized to my wife.

We both turned around to face them. She stopped me by holding my hand when I was ready to punch him.

"Oh really, then how did you get successful, Mr. Malhotra? Is it also a benefit of being a woman?" she asked confidently.

"What are you talking little girl, can't you see, I am a man," he sneered.

"Are you? Sorry, but I can't see a man in you," she commented sarcastically.

"A true man never judges a woman and never talks shit on their back," she mocked.

"Mrs. Roy, mind your language," he growled.

"If you mind your own business then I mind my language. When you can't then I can't," she replied sternly and he left from there madly.

"We are sorry, Mrs. Roy," the remaining two apologized.

"It's Ms. Sehari," I corrected them and they left after nodding.

She looked at me with sadness in her eyes.

Did she misunderstand me?

"Don't think much. I don't want you to live in my shadows. I want you to have your name just like before marrying me," I explained and a relaxed smile broke her lips.

"Why did you stop me when I was going to reply to him? I could have punched him," I remarked.

"I don't need a knight in shining armor to protect me. I am not a princess... "

"But a queen who can protect herself and her kingdom," I completed her sentence, and she smiled.

"You are brave, Megha. I am proud of you," I kissed her forehead. She looked at me and our eyes met and I forgot the world.

"Ms. Sehari," Mr. Williams' voice disturbed her as we glanced at him.

"You can go, I have something to say to dad," I assured her when she looked at me. She nodded and left with Mr. Williams.

"Dad," I called him as I walked to him.

"What, Sid?

"Dad, why did you keep silent when they were talking shit about my wife?" I asked a little bit loudly.

"Because she is capable of replying to them. she can protect herself", he replied lightly.

"I know that, dad, but as a family we have to stand for her, right?"

"If we talk about her family then the one who mocked her was her own family," he commented and my eyes widened.

"What are you talking about, dad?"

"Yeah, Mr. Malhotra is her father", he stated and I was beyond shocked.

How can a father insult his own daughter like that?

"Does he know that Megha is his daughter?"

"No. But even he knows he will talk like that only," my dad stated.

Why does her father hate her that much? How can he abandon his own blood?

***

So guys how is the update..? Tell me in comments ❤

Do vote 🌟 it means a lot to me.. ❣️

💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 2.5K 24
#1 of "HIS SERIES". HIS VITALITY KARTHIK SINGH RAJPUT He is cold, arrogant and agressive. CEO of top company of India. He was arrogant to all except...
68.1K 3.2K 56
Indelible Series Book #1 #28 [laughter] in 4.4k stories [11/11/20] #3 [badass female] (24/01/21) A carrier oriented middle class girl Ayat Seth was p...
20.4K 1.1K 33
Aditya Roy Kapoor is a billionarie , CEO of His company , Kapoor industries and can do anything to achieve the thing which is his. Aditya does not ha...
365K 8K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancé," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...