Han Jisung X Stray Kids | one...

By AiStay88

[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married... More

Cheesecake | Hyunsung
Jealousy | Chansung
College | Jisung X Stray Kids (1)
College | Jisung X Stray Kids (2)
College | Jisung X Stray Kids (3)
Minsung Fanfic | Hyunsung
Perfect Partner | Seungsung
Hugs | Binsung
Best Friend | Jilix
Little Brother | Jisung X Hyungs Line
Who's Your Boyfriend? | Minsung
Crush | Jisung X Stray Kids (1)
Crush | Jisung X Stray Kids (2)
Crush | Jisung X Stray Kids (3)
Crush | Jisung X Stray Kids (4)
Crush I Jisung X Stray Kids (5)
Beautiful Lies | Hyunminsung (1)
Beautiful Lies | Hyunminsung (2)
Beautiful Lies | Hyunminsung (3)
Beautiful Lies | Hyunminsung (4)
Beautiful Lies | Hyunminsung (5)
Beautiful Lies | Hyunminsung (6)
Silent Treatment | Jisung X Stray Kids (1)
Silent Treatment | Jisung X Stray Kids (2)
Silent Treatment | Jisung X Stray Kids (3)
We Can Share | Jisung X Stay X SKZ
Sorry | Jisung X Stray Kids (1)
Sorry | Jisung X Stray Kids (2)
Sorry | Jisung X Stray Kids (3)
Sorry | Jisung X Stray Kids (4)
Sorry | Jisung X Stray Kids (5)
Sorry | Jisung X Stray Kids (6)
Sorry | Jisung X Stray Kids (7)
Sorry | Jisung X Stray Kids (8)
Sorry | Jisung X Stray Kids (9)
Sorry | Jisung X Stray Kids (10)
Sorry | Jisung X Stray Kids (Last Chapter)
Han Jisung X Stray Kids | oneshots | Book 2

Betrayal | Jisung X Hyunho

5.3K 146 129
By AiStay88

He forced his hands that were still trembling to turn the door knobs.When he walked into the house, he looked at his best friends staring at their laptop. Must prepare their assignments. When he bent down to take off his shoes, his tears dropped one by one. The longer and faster his tears wet his cheeks before he slumped down and continued to cry in front of the door.

"Jisung!"Seungmin shouted when he saw his best friend fall.

Felix and Jeongin ran towards the older, followed by Seungmin. Jeongin hugged his tiny hyung tightly.

"Baby, what happened?" Seungmin asked while taking off Jisung's shoes, but the older just cried in Jeongin's arms.

"Did something happen between you and Hyunjin-hyung?"Jeongin guessed. Hearing Hyunjin's name made Jisung cry louder.

This afternoon, as soon as he finished his assignments, Jisung went out to meet his boyfriend, Hyunjin. Because of that, Jeongin easily guessed what happened.

Seungmin motioned for Jeongin to bring Jisung into the room. The younger nodded.

"I'll kill him!"Felix clenched his fist.

This is not the first time Jisung has returned to this situation. Lately, Hyunjin has been making Jisung cry more and more.

"And I'll hide his body," added Seungmin.

For Jisung, they will do anything.

"He did what?!"Jeongin's shout surprised Felix and Seungmin. They went to Jisung's room.

"What just happened?"asked Seungmin and looked Jisung sitting, hugging his knees on the bed.

"Jisung-hyung saw Hyunjin and Minho fuck each other!" Informed Jeongin without using the honorific on Hyunjin and Minho.

Felix and Seungmin's blood boiled to hear the news. What makes them angry the most is Minho's Jisung best friend!

That's when the doorbell rang.

"I don't want to see them..please.."pleaded Jisung as if he could guess who was coming.

"Innie, you stay here with Sungie. Locked the door," ordered Felix.

Jeongin nodded. After locking the door, he hugged the elder again. Sometimes he kisses his hyung's forehead.

"Just cry, hyungie. It's okay.."

*****

"Sungie!"

Hyunjin rushed inside as soon as Felix opened the door. Seungmin quickly grabbed the taller's arm. Hyunjin's steps stopped.

"Let me explain to him!"Hyunjin struggled to be released. But Seungmin's grip was stronger than he expected.

"Hey, you'll hurt him!"Minho who suddenly appeared pulled Hyunjin away from Seungmin.

Felix, who had been holding back his anger, continued to pounce on Minho and was pushed to the floor.

"What the fuck!"yelled Minho who was already lying on the floor. Before he could get up, Felix punched Minho in the face.

"My hand is tiny, but not my strength!" Felix said and beat Minho.

"Stop it, Felix!" Hyunjin yelled. 

Seungmin, who was still holding Hyunjin, release the taller. Hyunjin rushed towards Felix and Minho before he fell to the floor. This is because Seungmin kicked his back.

"You promised us not to hurt him, Hyunjin!"said Seungmin while placing his right leg on Hyunjin's chest, who was already screaming in pain.

"I..I..m sorry!"

"And you, Lee Minho.. you betray your best friend!" Felix punched Minho in the stomach as soon as he finished his sentence.

"Owww!" Minho roared in pain.

Thereafter, Felix dragged Minho and Seungmin pulled Hyunjin towards the door.  They both push the two guys out.  Once again, Hyunjin and Minho fell down.

"Don't you dare to show your face in front of us!" Seungmin said and spat at the two men before Felix slammed the door.

*****

Chan and Changbin found Jisung after getting a call from Jeongin. Seeing Jisung's condition made Chan and Changbin's hearts break. They had never seen Jisung sad like this.

"What did I do, hyung? That they're willing to do this to me? Did I not be good enough to be Hyunjin's boyfriend? To be Minho-hyung's best friend? If they like each other, just tell me. I can give in as long as they are happy. But don't do something like that behind me.."said Jisung with tears.

"Sungie.." Changbin wiped the younger's tears.

"I've made a decision. I'm going back to Malaysia,"Jisung announced slowly.

"NO!" Chan screamed and hugged Jisung.

"Please baby, don't go!"pleaded Chan.

The others looked at each other. They know Chan has been in love with the younger for a long time but does not dare to express his feelings because Jisung is already dating Hyunjin.

"I can't stay here, hyung. I have to go."

*****

"Sungie! Open the door! Please, baby.."

Less than two minutes after the door was opened, Changbin and Felix appeared.

"What do you want?"asked Changbin with crossed arms.

Hyunjin glanced at Felix who was staring intently.  Hyunjin gulped. The effect of being hit three days ago is still painful.

"If you wish to see Jisung, Jisung is gone. He's back in Malaysia,"Felix told without giving Hyunjin a chance to ask.

"What? No way! He can't leave me saying nothing! I'm his boyfriend!"

"Boyfriend huh?"Changbin responded sarcastically.

"If Jisung's your boyfriend, you won't betray him, Hyunjin! You broke his heart!"Felix stated then tried to reach Hyunjin's body, but was stopped by Changbin.

"This letter for you. So, please go."Changbin pulled Felix into the house before closing the door.

Hyunjin immediately read the contents of the letter.

Hyunie..

When you read this letter, I may not be here. I want to say thank you for everything we went through during these three years. I admit, I am happy with you.

Actually, I can accept it if you tell me that you like Minho. I love you and Minho more than I love myself. I will give in for the happiness of the people I love. I just can't tolerate the way both of you betrayed me.

So, with this, we officially break up. Don't look for me. Don't disturb my friends. Please, be happy with your Minho..

Your ex -- Jisung.

Hyunjin cried reading the letter. He regretted what had happened.

"I'm so sorry, Jisung."

*****

*6 years later*

BangChan

509,789 likes

BangChan Thanks for being you and for beings mine. Happy 4th anniversary, Love! I love you @HanJisung 💕

comments are disabled for this post.

*****

"Then one day, unexpectedly, you meet the one who shows you how you should have been treated all along."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 6K 54
Don't talk to strangers. That's what Felixs' mom taught him since he was a kid and still teach until now that he's an adult. But what if a stranger...
15.7K 385 24
|COMPLETED| A texting fanfic A lot of dirty talk and a possibilities of smuts lmao! |DISCLAIMER| I only own the plot and none of the characters in th...
30K 1.6K 21
[COMPLETED] Chan likes Minho - Minho likes Seungmin - Seungmin likes Jeongin - Jeongin likes Changbin - Changbin likes Felix - Felix likes Hyunjin...
38.8K 1.6K 20
🌼COMPLETED🌼 Han Jisung? No. His name is Hwang Jisung. *** Short chapter. Fast and simple plots. *** This is just fanfiction and the picture not...