Against All Odds

By Dijah_Love

THE NEW GENERATION IS FINALLY HERE: Aliyah Alsina, daughter of the once infamous August Alsina. At eighteen y... More

FULL CAST
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (PART 1)
Chapter 32 (PART 2)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 (PART 1)
Chapter 74 (PART 2)
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Description
Against All Odds INTRO
Chapter 56

Chapter 18

78.1K 2.2K 1.7K
By Dijah_Love

Amara P.O.V.

I pushed my titties up in my dress as I checked myself out in the mirror. Tonight was the night Tyson was finally coming over for this family dinner, and I wanted to look my best. I figured if I wanted to play this dumb game of his, I might as well go all out and do it. So, I purposely packed one his favorite dresses this weekend, since he wanted me to show off my body anyways.

"Amara." I sighed once I heard Miranda's voice on the other side of my door. "Yeah?" She cracked open my door and smiled. "Hey."

"Olivia's not finished getting ready, and Im trying to help her, so if you hear the doorbell go off, can you get it please? Im sure it'll be her friend Tyson." I softly sighed."

Where's my dad? Can't he get the door?""He's on a business call, and you know how that goes." I folded my arms across my chest. "I'll get the door if I hear it." She let out a small smile. "Thank you honey, you look great by the way."

She smiled at me one more time before closing my door back. Not only did her daughter take my room, but now she wants me to wait on the door like Im apart of the help. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the edge of the bed, slipping on my new heels.

I was just about to pick up my phone to check the time, when the doorbell went off. I glanced at my phone that read 8:30 and smirked. Dinner was suppse to start at 8:45, so Olivia had told Tyson to be here by 8:30, and to my suprise he was actually here on time.

I stood up from my bed and walked out of the guest room and downstairs to the front door. I could hear daddy on his phone in his office still talking to whoever it was. I leaned up againsnt the front door and looked through the peephole.I slightly rolled my eyes once I seen Tyson standing there with a boquet of flowers, dressed up nicely. I took a deep breath and unlocked the door, pulling it open.

"Your actually on time, that's a shocker." I folded my arms across my chest and leaned up agaisnt the doorframe. He smirked. "Hey Mara."

"...You look good." He looked me up and down, and licked his lips. "Mhm, thanks."

"I got these for you." He stepped closer to me, handing me the boquet of flowers. I frowned. "You got me flowers? Shouldn't you have got those for Olivia?" A small smirk formed on his lips. "I got two more boquet's in the car, one for her, and one for her moms." My frown deepend."

I was thinkin Olivia was gunna answer the door, but since you did, I could give you yours first. I'll just go back for the their's later." I slowly took the flowers from him and stepped to the side.

"....Come in." He fixed the button up shirt he was wearing and stepped inside.

"..Where's everybody at?" I closed the door behind myself and locked it. "Olivia's still gettin dressed, my dad's on the phone and Miranda's helping Olivia, so basically it's just you and me for right now." He smirked.

"Oh ight, you gone sit next to me at the table?" I lifted a brow. "Wouldn't you be sitting next to your girlfriend?"

"She can sit on one side, and you can sit on the other, what? You don't wanns sit by me?" The smirk on his face made me immediately roll my eyes. I slightly pushed passed him and walked into the dining room.

The table was already seat, since daddy made sure his personal chef came over today and took care of everything for us, since Miranda barely cooks. "This is a nice ass house Mara."

"I know." I checked to see if the coast was clear before I walked over to the table and grabbed my glass filled up with water. I quickly dumped it in Tyson's empty glass and opened up the liquor cabinet, that was right across from the dinner table. "What you doin?" Tyson asked, leaning up againsnt the table.

I ignored him as I pulled open the bottle of vodka and poured myself half a glass.

"Your about to drink that?" I continued to ignore him as I quickly put up the bottle and sat my glass on the table. "You really gon be drinkin at the table with yo family there?" I frowned. "First of all, Miranda and Olivia aren't my family, and besides, nobody will know, it looks like water, so that's what they think it is." He chuckled.

"I know you didn't think I was gunna get through this dinner sober? You better hope I don't accidentally expose your ass tonight." I smirked and took my seat at the table, placing my napkin in my lap.

Tyson chuckled. "You ain't gunna do that." He said standing infront of the chair beside me. I lifted a brow. "Oh really? And how do you know I won't?" "Because." He started. "You can't expose me, without exposing yourself, and I know your not gunna do that." I frowned. "Expose myself how?" Letting Olivia know that we were sleeping together? I don't give a fuck if she knows that or not, actually, I prefer if she did know, I would love to see her facial expression when that bomb gets dropped on her.

"He smirked. "You might not care about Olivia finding out, or her mama, but I damn sure know you care about your pops gunna say." I was silent. "I know you care about his opinion of you, and you wouldn't so something that dumb, would you?" I cleared my throat, ingoring what he just said.

I took a sip from my glass and sat back in my seat. Once he realized I wasn't gunna answer him, he pulled out the chair beside me and took a seat. "Anyways...I told you you looked good tonight right?" I rolled my eyes again. "Yeah you did." He nodded."Ain't you gunna compliment me on how I look?" I sighed. "You look alright." He looked down at his outfit and looked back up at me. "That's all I get? An alright?" I sighed again. "You look....good."

I looked him up and down, taking in his whole fit. "That's what I thought." He placed his hand on my thigh and smiled. I quickly pushed his hand off of me and frowned. "Keep your hands to yourself." He chuckled. "I can't make any promises." I opened up my mouth to speak, but the sound of daddy's voice stopped me.

"You must be Tyson." Tyson and I both turned our heads toward the dining room entrance. Daddy walked inside, pushing his phone into his pocket, making his way over to us. "Nice to meet you, Im Rich." He held his hand out and he quickly shook it.

"Nice to meet you sir, Im Tyson." He nodded. He walked over to the head of the table and took a seat. "Olivia and her mother should be down in a minute, Im glad Amara showed you to the dinner table."

He smiled and looked over at me. "From what Amara tells me, you two already know each other, right?" Tyson nodded. "Yeah..we've been friends for a minute now." He smirked at me, letting me know exactly what he meant by that."You must be something if your friends with my daughter, she doesn't have alot of guy friends."

I forced a smile on my face. "Oh he's something, trust me daddy." I took a sip from my glass and sat back in my seat.

"Sorry to keep you all waiting." I slightly rolled my eyes once I heard Miranda's voice. I didn't even bother to turn around once I heard her walk into the dining room. She walked around to the other side of the table where daddy was and took a seat beside him. "Hey Tyson." I took another sip of my drink when I heard Olivia's voice on the other side of Tyson."Hey Liv, you look amazing."

She sat down in her chair and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you." "Good afternoon Ms.Costin, it's nice to meet you." Miranda smiled, as she cooted her chair into the table. "It's nice to meet you too Tyson, how are you?" He nodded. "Im good, and you?"

"Im great, thank you." He nodded. "I brought you, Olivia and Amara some flowers, I could run to my car and get the other two for you guys." Miranda fanned him off and shook her head. "No, no, that's fine baby, it can wait until after dinner, thank you, that was sweet of you." He smiled. "No problem."

I sighed to myself, knowing this was gunna be the longest dinner of my life. Between Tyson's ass kissing and Miranda and Olivia's overniceness, I knew my suffering had just begun tonight.

Aliyah P.O.V.

"You hungry? We can grab something to eat once we leave here." I leaned back on the small couch and sighed. "No, Im fine." I mumbled. I put my feet up on the table that was infront of me, as I continued to scroll through Instagram.

"You sure?" Mama asked me. "I'll be closing in thiry minutes, and I don't know about you, but Im starving." I shook my head. "Im good."

She softly sighed. "...Alright, I'll be in my office if you need me....if a customer comes in, help them for me."

She turned around, walking back towards her office. I bit down on my bottom lip, before sighing."...Mama." She turned around, lifting her brows, letting me know I had her attention.

"....Actually, I am kinda hungry....where'd you wanna go?" She smiled."We can sit down and eat somewhere, or just grab something to go, you can decide if you like." I forced a smile on my face and nodded. "....Okay...I'll let you know later." She nodded."Okay." She turned back around, about to walk away again, but I stopped her. "Hey, can I ask you something?"

She turned around and nodded. "Yeah, sure, wassup baby?" I sat straight up on the couch and took a deep breath. "You know how you've been needing some extra help around here, since Auntee Kerri and Ellis aren't really around anymore?" She nodded."..And how your new interns aren't really getting the job done?" She smirked and nodded.

"Yeah, is this going somewhere?" I nodded my head yes.

"Yeah...how would you feel about getting some extra help?" She slowly nodded. "I would love that, but I thought you were doing your tutoring thing twice a week."

"I am." I started. "But I didn't mean me, I meant help from someone else." She slightly frowned. "Who?" I hesistated for a second.

"Marcus, you remember him right?"

"Yeah I remember him, they boy your crushing on." She said with a smile. I slightly chuckled. "Anyways, yeah he could help out here if you need him too, he's been looking for a job, but he hasn't been to successful." She lifted a brow."

And why is that? Is there a reason why he hasn't got hired?" I frowned. "No, he's just having a hard time, you know it's hard out here for us teens, we don't have to many options, everybody's always applying for the same jobs." She chuckled, placing her hand on her hip.

"And what would you know about that? You've never had a job before."

"Yeah, but I know people who do, and they're always complaining about how hard it is to find a job, it's only so many too choose from." She chuckled again, shaking her head."He won't be here long time mama, he says he just needs some extra cash in his pockets right now." She nodded.

"And he wants to work here? In a female store?" I sighed. "I mean...it's not his first choice, but it's better than nothing right now, he can help out with all the guy stuff, like moving and unpacking boxes and stuff." She nodded.

"Of course, I wouldn't have him working at the register or doing something girly......When does he want to start?"

A small smile formed on my lips, once I knew she was close to giving me the answer I wanted. "When do you want him too?"

She shifted her weight to her left foot as she thought for a second. "He can start next week if he can, he can come after school everyday from 3 to 8 on the days you guys aren't doing the tutoring." I smiled and nodded.

"Okay, I'll tell him, thanks mama." She softly smiled. "Your welcome."

Amara P.O.V.

"So where and when did you two meet? Olivia never wants to give me the details on anything." She smiled at Tyson as she cut into her steak.

"I met her about five ago, back in October at this party...and we started talking, and I found out she was coming to Charelston in a few months, so it was kind of perfect." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, you remember that party I told you about mom? The one I kept begging you to let me go to?" Miranda chuckled. "Now I do, I guess it's a good thing that I did huh?" Olivia smirked.

"Yeah...I guess it was." Her and Tyson looked at one another and smiled.

"Now." Daddy started. "I haven't been in Olivia's life for very long, but I know your gunna treat her with respect, correct?"Tyson quickly nodded. "Of course sir, I wouldn't have it any other way." Daddy nodded. "All you young boys say that at first, but I'll make sure you keep your word." He gave Tyson a look before taking a drink from his glass.

"Rich, stop trying to scare him." Miranda said. "He seems like a very sweet boy." Tyson nodded. "Thank you."

"And I can tell they really like each other." Olivia smiled, wrapping her arms in Tyson's. "I told you you would like him mom." She nodded. "You did."

"Well they can like each other all they want, but he better take care of her." Tyson nodded again. "I will, she's in good hands sir, trust me." I was just about over this conversation when I felt Tyson's hand on my thigh.

My whole body immediately froze. I could feel his fingers tracing small circles on my inner thigh, trying to get me started. I looked over at him in the corner of my eye and clenced my jaw together once I seen his small smirk, and Olivia laying her head on his opposite shoulder.

"Do your parents know about you and my daughter dating?" Tyson nodded. "Yeah, they still beggin me to bring her over to meet them." Miranda chuckled. "That's a good sign."

I was trying to focus on whatever Miranda was talking about, but I just couldn't. My face was playing it off to the best of my ability, but my mind was nowhere into the conversation that was going on at the table right now.

I could feel Tyson's hand sliding up my inner thigh, making it's way closer to my panties. I slightly moved in my seat, signaling him to move his hand, but he ignored me. I glanced over at him, wondering how the hell he could sit here at this table and nod his head at what everyone was saying, and still be trying to get his hand into my panties.

I tried closing my legs together, but his hand was to far under my dress for it to even matter at this point. Once I felt the tip of his fingers skim passed the side of my panties and pushed there way inside of them, I took a deep breath, trying to keep calm.

"I'm glad you finally came by to meet us Tyson, Im glad I can finally put a face to a name." He chuckled. " Well I just thought it was about time I did, I didn't wanna stay a mystery forever." He smiled at Miranda as he pushed two of his fingers inside of me, causing me to grip onto the tablecloth, under the table.

I let out a deep sigh, keeping my lips closed in the process. "You alright Mara?" Daddy asked, looking over at me. I nodded. "Y-Yeah, Im fine." "You sure?" I opened my mouth to speak, but I quickly closed it, once I felt Tyson push his fingers deeper inside of me. I nodded my head, afraid to speak."Maybe you can come over for dinner again one night whenever your not busy, Rich and I would love to have again." Tyson smiled.

"Yeah, I would love to do this again, only if it's okay with Olivia." He turned to Olivia as he slowly pushed his fingers in and out of me.

"It's fine with me." He smiled. "Then I guess I'll be coming back." Miranda nodded. "Great."

I gripped onto the table cloth, causing it to slightly pull back. "Amara, are you sure your okay??" Daddy asked, slightly sitting up. I nodded.

"You sure baby? Miranda started. "You've been really quiet since we sat down, is something wrong??" I took a slight sigh of relief once I felt Tyson's fingers stop moving inside of me, letting me get a chance to actually open my mouth and speak.

"I don't feel to well." I lied." Miranda nodded. "Okay then, you should go upstairs and lie down, Rich will check on you in a minute." I nodded. As soon as I slightly pushed my chair out, Tyson pulled his hand from out under my dress and back into his lap.

I pushed my chair the rest of the way out and stood up. "I hope you feel better." Olivia said, as I pushed my chair back into the table.

I turned around to walk away, when I heard Tyson's voice behind me. "Feel better." I looked back at him as she smirked at me.

Marcus P.O.V.

"You know what I just realized?" I leaned back against my porch steps as I blew smoke out of my nose. "Wassup?"

Will sighed as he ran a hand down his face. "I needa tighten up man." I frowned. "The fuck you talkin bout?" He sighed again.

"I need me a ol lady." My frown deepend. "What?? Where the hell that came from?" He shrugged.

"I was just thinkin, prom and shit is coming up in a few months, and ion even got somebody to take." I shrugged.

"So, ask one of the girls you used to talk to." He shook his head. "Hell nah, ion wanna go with none of them, they ain't worth takin to prom."

I slightly chuckled. "That's your fault, you should have been messin with females that had potential." He sucked his teeth.

"That's easy for yo ass to say, since you done snatched one of the baddest girls in the school." I sighed."Aliyah ain't my girl." He sucked his teeth again. "Yet. Ion know why you be actin like that, witch dumb ass."

I chuckled. "You really mad, huh nigga?" Will opened his mouth to speak, but the sound of Cordarius' voice stopped him.

"Marcus, my man!" I looked up and sighed once I seen Cordarius and his crew walking up to my house.

I sat up straight, waiting for them to walk up to me and Will. "What these clown ass niggas want?" Will asked, putting out his blunt. "Ion know."

"Wassup?" He asked with a smile. "What you want?" He smirked.

"I just came to say wassup, I can't do that?" I sighed. "What you want nigga? I know damn well you ain't come over here to say wassup."

He nodded. "You right, I actually came to see if you thought about what we talked the other day." I sighed.

"What y'all talked about?" Will asked, speaking up. "Oh, you ain't tell him?" Cordarius asked, looking over at me.

"We was talkin about yo boy coming back to workin with me again." Will chuckled.

"And I thought I made shit pretty clear that I ain't want shit to do with you, why you keep harrasin me? Yo shit fallin apart that bad?" He slightly clenched his jaw together.

"Im just lettin you know the offer stil stands, you know you need the money."

"He won't be takin yo shity ass offer, we good." Cordarius chuckled. "Since when did this nigga start speakin for you? Ion know why you fuck with him, first time you introduced him to the crew I told you I ain't like his ass, and I still don't."

Will stood up, but I pushed him back down. "The answer is no, we ain't cool, and ion wanna work for you, or with you, so on that note, you can get yo ass off my steps."

He nodded. "Ight, until next time I guess." He looked Will up and down before walking away with his people.

"The fuck is his problem?" Will asked.

"Ion know, obviously something's going on with his so called business."

He nodded. "He got some fuckin balls to ask you to come back with him after what popped off before." I nodded my head in agreement. "I know.""

And besides, if you ever decided to get back into the game, Im the first person you would come to....right?" I chuckled."Yeah, you already know that." He nodded.

I leaned back up agaisnt the stairs, just for my phone to start ringing in my pocket. I put out my half smoked blunt, and pulled my phone out of my pocket to see Aliyah calling me."Bae be blowin you up huh?" Will asked, looking over my shoulder. I sucked my teeth and stood up from the stairs, pushing him out the way. "Watch out."I stepped back into the house and closed the door behind me before answering the phone.

ME: "Hello?"

ALIYAH: "Hey...you busy?"

ME: "Nah, wassup?"

ALIYAH: "I talked to my mom about you workin at her store, and she agreed to it, she said you could start this Monday if you wanted."Both of my brows shot up.

ME: "Forreal?"

ALIYAH: "Yeah from 3 to 8."

ME: "...Ight, tell her I'll be there after school Monday."

ALIYAH: "I will."

ME: "....Ight, thanks for lookin out though."

ALIYAH: "You don't have to thank me....but your welcome."I smirked.

ME: "I'll see you at a school right?"

ALIYAH: "Yeah, of course."

ME: "Thanks for callin ma."

ALIYAH: "Anytime."

I smirked again as I hung up the phone. I actually was suprised that she had talked to her mama as fast as she did about it, but I was even more suprised that she had said yes.

I dropped my phone back into my pocket and stepped back outside.

"Sooo, what did my sister in law say?" I shook my head, taking my original seat back on the steps. "Nothing, you remember I told you that my mama wanted me to get a job?"

He nodded. "Yeah."

"I applied to McDonalds, but you know how they is, once they see some shit on yo record they don't want nothing to do with you." He sighed. "True."

"Aliyah got me a job workin at her mama's shop, the one all them females be talkin about at school, on the street with all the expensive shit."

"Shit, forreal? How much you makin?""12.50 a hour." Wills' eyes widened. "Shit, can you get me a job there."

I chuckled."I start Monday, so we gon see how it goes." He nodded. "Damn man, she hooked yo ratchet ass up." I nodded, agreeing with him."I will, ima give mama half of my first check, and take her out with the other half." He lifted a brow.".....As a a thank you, you know for gettin me a job." He nodded. "Ight nigga, sure."

Amara P.O.V

Once I heard the front door close, I quickly made my way out of the guest room and rushed into the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind me. I leaned up against the sink, turning on the cold water.

I took a deep breath, splashing some cold water on my face to cool down a little. For some reason my whole body got hot once Tyson did what he did to me. I closed my eyes and took another deep breath, trying to relax, when someone knocked on the bathroom door.

I slightly jumped, immediately opening my eyes. "I'll be out in a minute Olivia." I said in a sigh. I looked at myself and pushed my hair back, when she knocked on the door again.

I sucked my teeth together and shut off the water. I unlocked the door and pulled it open to see Tyson standing there. I frowned. "What the hell are-" He pushed me back into the bathroom and stepped inside, shutting and locking the door behind him.

"How the hell did you get back in here? Didn't you just leave??" "Y'all left the back door open." I frowned. "So that means you sneak back in here like soma damn criminal? What if my dad would have saw you??" He ignored my question as he looked me up and down, licking his lips.

"Come here." I frowned "What?? No, you need to get the hell out of here, where's Olivia?" He smirked. "Come here Mara." He stepped closer to me, causing me to step back. "Stop playin, you know you want this, just like I do."

I sighed, knowing he was right. I did miss having sex with Tyson, but I wanted to stand my ground this time around and not give into him. He already had me hot from just his fingers, so I could just imagine how I would feel if we decided to sleep together again."

You need to get out of here, forreal Ty." He took another step towards me, as I stepped back again. Once my back hit the wall, I sighed.

"I know you want me, I could fee how wet you were." He pushed my hair behind my shoulder and kissed my neck.I closed my eyes, wanting to fight him off, but then again I didn't." He placed his hands on my waist and went to work on my neck.

I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck, just for him to get a tight grip on my waist and pick me up.

He sat me down on the sink, and kissed me on my lips. "Take your panties off." I hesistated for second before following his instructions. Once I got them halfway down, he pulled them the rest of the way off, and undid his belt buckle.

He reached into his pokcet and pulled out a condom. I bit down on my bottom lip and leaned back into the mirror, pulling my dress up around my waist, waiting for him to get himself situated.

Once he was ready, I opened up my legs and watched as he slid inside of me. In unison, we both let out a grunt of relief. "Goddamn." He mumbled. He started slowly stroking me, watching me as I tried to contain the moans that wanted to escape my lips.

I had no clue where anybody was in the house, so I knew I had to be extra quiet if I didn't want us to get caught. He gradually picked up his pace, forcing all of himself inside of me, which actually felt pretty damn good.

It had been so long since we had did anything together, making this moment feel better than anything. "Faster." He smirked at the fact that I was directing him, but he still listened to me. He picked up his pace, making sure not part of him didn't fit inside of me.

I gripped the sides of the sink, once I felt myself about to cum. "You like that?" I nodded, knowing better than to try and speak words.

I closed my eyes, and tried to stay ass still as possible as I let him do whatever he wanted to do. All of a sudden, a knock on the door caused the both of us to jump. I took a deep breath and collected mysef before speaking. "Yes..?"

"Amara, are you in there?" I sighed once I heard Olivia's voice. "Yeah Im in here."

"Can you come out for a second? I wanted to talk to you about tonight." I sighed again.

"Uhh...I can't right now, but give me ten minutes and I'll be out."

"Okay, don't take too long." "I won't." I sat there completely still until I heard her bedroom door close.

Once it did, I pushed Tyson back and hopped down from the sink.

"Why you stoppin? I know you ain't satisfied, you ain't even cum." I rolled my eyes, picking my panties up off the floor."

You need to go, we shouldn't be doing this." He smirked. "You forreal? We might as well finish, we already came this far." He placed his hands on my waist, but I pushed him off.

"No, you can go, like now." He examined my face, realizing I was serious. He sucked his teeth.

"Ight, I'll go, I won anyways."

I frowned. "What?" He chuckled. "You didn't expose me, and you let me hit, I won."

"Excuse me? This was something you planned to do?" He shook his head. "Nah, the sex wasn't planned, I just missed being with you." I scoffed.

"Get the fuck out." He sighed. "Come on Amara, I told you not to play this game with me, and you did anyway, now that I won, you wanna be mad?" I was silent."I know it probably looks like I used you for sex, but forreal I ain't mean for it to look that way, I just really wanted to get a chance to tell you I miss you and Im done with the games." I frowned.

"Your done with the games?" He nodded. "How the hell are you done, when we just sat at a dinner table for a hour and a half while you mind fucked Olivia, and finger fucked me?? Your really fucking sick."

He sighed. "I only did that, because you wanted to play with me when I told you not to." I shook my head, not wanting to hear anymore of the bullshit he was saying.

"Get the hell out of my house Ty." He sighed. "Amara, Im serious I-"

"Get out, before I scream to the top of my lungs and someone comes up here and catches you." He opened his mouth to speak, but stopped.

He carefully opened up the door and looked both ways before stepping out and leaving.

I waited a few minutes after him before leaving the bathroom and speed walking back into my bedroom. I pulled off m dress and quickly changed into the first thing I could grab.

I coudnt' believe how disgusting Tyson was for doing what he did tonight. Now not only am I pissed off, but Im horny as hell without anyone to get the the job finished. I grabbed my phone off the bed and opened up my door, making my way downstairs.

All the lights were off, letting me know that everyone had to be in their bedrooms.

I slipped on my flats and pulled my hair up in a ponytail. I bolted out of the door and made my way over to my car.

I needed someone to get the job done for me, and I knew Mike would be up for it like he always is. I didn't need Tyson for anything, especially now since he damn near tried to play me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Will in the Multimedia.

Vote/Comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
17.4M 545K 37
"It's like he's a different breed of werewolf. Something... beyond us." • • • Adrienne Gage has spent her entire life being shunned and punished for...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...