Chapter 45

Amara P.O.V.

"You girls have a good day, I should be here when you guys get back." I let out a small smile at Miranda, before sliding in the passenger seat of Olivia's car.

We haven't talked since yesterday when she caught Tyson and I, but she's been keeping it together infront of Miranda if she comes around us. "Alright by mama."

She got inside the car and started it up, letting silence fill the car. She backed up out of the driveway, and took off towards the direction of school.

I knew she was still mad at what she saw from the way she's been acting around me when nobody was around. She didn't make eye contact with me, or acted like I existed, only when Miranda was around she held it together.

I turned my head and looked out the window, wondering if I should try to speak to her again. After she closed that door in my face, I honestly didn't want too, but for some reason I felt like I needed too.

I slightly cleared my throat and looked over at her. ".....Thanks for letting me ride with you this morning."

She kept her eyes on the road, as if I wasn't speaking to her at all. I took a deep breath, deciding to try again. "I know you probably didn't want to take me to school with you....so I appreciate it."

I stared at the side of her face, trying to get a reaction out of her, but she wasn't giving me any type of reaction at all. She was literally sitting there as if she was alone in the car.

She pulled up to a red light, and stopped. "Olivia." I said in a sigh.

She reached over for her phone and grabbed it, still ignorning me. I shook my head, not knowing what to do at this point.

I watched her type on her phone and sit it down, unbothered as hell. "Olivia." I said again.

"I know you hear me." She was silent.

"...Im speaking to yo-"

"Let's get this straight." She said, cutting me off. "Outside of the house I don't know you, and you don't know me. When we get in the car, don't acknowledge me, cause I damn sure won't be acknowleding you."

I frowned a little, taken back by this attitude she had all of a sudden. "When we're around our parents, I'll speak, and you'll speak back, but beside that, I don't want anything to do with you, got it?"

My frown deepend, not use to her being like this. "Did you hear me?" She asked, waiting for me to give her a response.

"...Yeah.....I heard you."

"Good." She turned back to the road, and took off from the green light.

Aliyah P.O.V.

"Bye daddy, Im leaving." I grabbed my keys off the counter and made my way over to the front door.

"Hol up baby girl." I sighed, turning back around.

"You ain't gunna say bye to yo mama?" I frowned, folding my arms across my chest.

"She's not even down here, and I have to go." He frowned a little. "She's comin down in a minute, just wait."

I sighed, shifting my weight to my right foot.

"Baby come on, we gotta go!" Daddy yelled up the stairs.

I slightly rolled my eyes, not wanting to see mama right now. I heard a door close, letting me know she was about to come downstairs.

"You ready ma?" Daddy asked, watching mama come down the stairs. "Yeah, Im ready." She put her earrings in and stepped down the last step.