GOLDEN HOUR, hailee steinfeld

By haizjenner

゜✧*̣̩☽⋆ In which the cold, promiscuous rockstar calms her demeanor around a rising Hollywood star. [HAILEE S... More

:・゚✧:・ GOLDEN HOUR :・゚✧:・
000. famous birthdays
001. the gala
002. afterparty
003. cookout
005. don't fall
006. evermore
007. mending

004. ecstasy

1.5K 56 1
By haizjenner

april 2020

A NIGHT to herself was exactly what Hailee needed. It had been a long day, shooting for an upcoming project. All Hailee wanted to do was go to her favorite coffee shop off East 74th street, and decompress. The actress had a raging headache that only caffeine would cure. 

So when she entered the shop, it was as if the stress of the day was lifted off her shoulders. Hailee removed her sunglasses from her face, placing them on top of her head. The girl walked up to the counter, quickly placing her order. She got the same thing as she did the time before, and the time before that. A vanilla chai latte with honey and a chocolate croissant on the side. Hailee was convinced the baristas up here knew her and her order by heart. 

The barista handed her a coffee stirrer which Hailee grabbed, but accidentally dropped her change in the process of grabbing. Hailee went to bend down to pick it up, but a familiar tattooed hand was already picking up the coins. In that moment, Hailee smelt the timber, along with cinnamon. 

"You dropped something." The voice. Hailee smiled as she looked up, her eyes meeting those of Carson Darik's. Hailee held out her hand, allowing Carson to drop the coins into her hand. 

"What are you doing here?" Hailee's tone was a little more assertive than she initially intended, and Carson caught onto it. 

"This is a public coffee shop Hailee." 

Her name sounded so natural coming from the lips of Carson, and Hailee loved it. She wanted to hear Carson say it over and over. 

The teasing smile upon to dark haired girl's face was simply irresistible to Hailee. The Steinfeld girl had butterflies, a feeling she hadn't felt in forever. It was cliche to say, but it was true. Hailee was never the type to be easily impressed nor swooned. 

"I didn't mean to say it like that."

"I'm sure you didn't." Carson got incredibly close to Hailee, allowing the older singer to examine Carson's face. Uncontrollably, Hailee's honey colored eyes shot down the plump, pink lips of Carson Darik. It was involuntary, but every nerve in Hailee's body was going haywire as Carson's minty breath fanned across her face. 

Hailee watched as Carson licked her lips a little, her head on a slight tilt. Suddenly, Carson backed away, biting her lip as she shook her iced drink in front of Hailee's face. 

Her cheeks lit up a bright pink, and her face heated up at least 10 degrees. Hailee understood now that the rockstar got off on teasing. Carson knew people wanted her, and Hailee just fell victim to her tactics. 

"I was saying," Hailee's voice noticeably shook as she wiped her palms against her jeans, "you don't seem like a cute, small coffee shop type of girl." 

"Should I be taking offense?" Carson questioned, taking off the lid of her cup and drinking it slowly. 

"No! Not at all. It's just so bright here and you're so.."

"Dark?" Carson squinted her eyes at Hailee, forcing the girl to break down into a nervous wreck. Carson wanted this from Hailee. Hailee was just as confident as her, and the Darik girl didn't want that. She loved the control, and it was so much better when she had to earn it. 

"You're not dark! You're just quiet...and calm. You act like yourself no matter the occasion. These people," Hailee looked around to the ritzy people talking amongst the shop, "they act and they lie every day. You're entirely true. I adore it." 

Carson smiled slightly, allowing Hailee to see her smiley piercing once more. Hailee was expecting some type of blush, or some show of appreciation, but there was none. And it drove her insane. Carson stood there, just showcasing that smug smile that made Hailee question everything. 

"Do you want to do something fun?" The question was ominous, similar to person asking it. Hailee furrowed her eyebrows, looking down at Carson's hand which was extended. Hailee looked deep into Carson's eyes, seeing absolutely nothing. Her heart was racing, adrenaline clouding her brain. Carson took this moment to lean closer to Hailee, her lips hovering right near the brunette's ear lobe. "I know you want to have fun" 

Like putty, Hailee melted. It wasn't a slow melt like you'd see with butter, but rather a dramatic and lust driven flux. 

Their hands interlocked, thus initiating something much more powerful than both of the girls anticipated. 

HAILEE was confused as she stepped out of the black Porsche, looking up at the rather tall building in front of her. Tiny drops had begun to fall from the sky as Carson joined her from the other side of the car. 

Carson threw her keys to the valet guy, winking at him, receiving a grim smile back. This confused Hailee beyond words, but she decided to think nothing of it. 

"You coming?" Carson asked quietly, holding open the door to this building. Hailee nodded, gulping as she hurried up, walking into the building. The Steinfeld girl thanked Carson, making the rockstar nod and walk over to an elevator. It was now that Hailee realized the beauty of this building. It was tall and bright on the inside, a large chandelier hanging in the center of the lobby. 

Hailee looked around, her eyes meeting a large sign over a long, black reception desk. The sign read, 'Darik'. 

"You own this place?" Carson turned around smiling slightly, as the elevator door slid open. Hailee followed Carson into the elevator, seeing her press the top button. The silence in the elevator was nerve racking, yet comforting. The smell of Carson calmed Hailee to an extent as the singer waited for the elevator doors to open back up. 

When they did, Hailee stepped out first into a gorgeous room. It was darker than the lobby, the walls covered with black themed artwork. It was clear to Hailee that either she was in Carson's house, or some other place that Carson owned. 

"Where are we?" Hailee's question was followed with several lights turning on. The lights allowed Hailee to see the full beauty of the room. It was massive, large windows surrounding the front of the room. These windows showcased the beautiful city that was New York. Hailee's jaw dropped in admiration, as she slowly let her feet carry her to the windows. 

It was pouring out now, rain smacking the glass windows. Hailee watched as people on the street ran to their cars, umbrellas protecting them from the storm. Letting her hand rise to the glass, Hailee smiled at the city. A crack of thunder made Hailee jump, but the feeling of warm, soft hands on her back calmed her. The hands were soft, and paralyzing. 

Her presence could be felt, along with her hot, minty breath. Like clock work, Hailee felt her heart skip a few beats as the rockstar let her hands run right under Hailee's loose band tee. The feeling was like no other. Hailee was frozen in place as she felt Carson move closer to her. 

When the rockstar's front hit Hailee's back, Hailee let out a shaky breath. Nothing and no one could ever come close to the way Carson was making Hailee feel in that moment. 

But Hailee felt as though hell was breaking loose as Carson removed one of her hands, allowing it to float to Hailee's long hair. With a slow, yet smooth motion, Carson moved hair away from the right side of Hailee's neck. 

Goosebumps littered Hailee's skin, forcing Carson to smile behind the girl. Carson was completed infatuated in Hailee, allowing her senses to fully admire the singer. The smell of Hailee, the feel of Hailee's skin, how beautiful she looked pressed against the glass windows, rain pouring down them. Carson had never intended to feel this way towards Hailee but it was completely uncontrollable, and Carson didn't give a fuck. The Darik girl quickly gave into her desires, her lips floating down to Hailee's neck. 

It was undeniably the best feeling in her life, Carson's lips on her skin. Hailee was paralyzed, her right hand stabilizing herself against the glass window. It was ecstasy. Her heart pounded, her vision blurred, her throat tightened as Carson placed wet kisses down Hailee's beautifully crafted neck. Her skin was warm, and sweet, sending Carson deeper into obsession. 

Carson was in shock as the singer let out small moans, allowing her head to fall back onto Carson's shoulder. With that, the rockstar started kissing her neck with more purpose, sucking slowly on her pressure points. Carson was littering Hailee with marks, but Hailee didn't give a fuck. 

Carson was thoroughly convinced Hailee couldn't get any hotter, but oh boy did she. In one quick motion, Hailee turned around, allowing her body to be pressed against the window. Fog coated the window from where Hailee had been heavily breathing. Her hair was slightly messed up, a layer of sweat coating her forehead. Tiny marks covered her neck, forcing a grin to form on Carson's face. 

Finding confidence to clash with that of Carson's, Hailee grabbed the rockstar's neck, pulling her closer. Hailee stopped as her breath hitched, their closeness causing her inability to move. Just as Carson was about to tease the girl, Hailee moved closer, connecting their lips in a soft kiss. 

Hailee moved her other hand onto Carson's cheek, as she passionately kissed Carson's bottom lip. It was Carson's turn to be paralyzed. For the first time ever, Carson didn't know how to handle this girl. 

Carson had been in this situation plenty of times, but this was entirely different. It was intimidating and intimate. Hailee was sexier then anything Carson had ever encountered, her confidence being nothing familiar to the rockstar. Most girls Carson had been with were nervous wrecks, unable to take control, but Hailee...Hailee thrived off the control. 

The Darik girl was able to kiss back, but allowed Hailee to have complete control. As Hailee forced her tongue into Carson's mouth, the rockstar let out a raspy moan. Hailee was positive that the noise created by Carson was the most attractive noise she had ever heard, but she moved on, allowing her tongue to dance with that of Carson's. 

Hailee forcefully removed her swollen and wet lips from Carson's, smirking. Hailee leaned against Carson, "I want you to touch me Carson."

Those words alone were not enough to break Carson of her trance, which caused Hailee to giggle. The brunette singer reached down, grabbing the sweaty hand of Carson. Slowly, Hailee moved it to her hip. Carson looked down slowly, her thumb rubbing over Hailee's soft skin. 

Carson realized then that she couldn't hurt Hailee like she'd hurt others in the past. This girl in front of her was so incredibly special and undeniably the purest soul Carson had met. Carson didn't believe in the 'once in a lifetime' bullshit, but Hailee forced her to questioned all morals she once held. 

Hailee saw how gentle Carson was being and it warmed her heart, yet confused her. This was not the Carson she had heard of. Carson Darik was unkind to those she dated, and treated them like shit. 

But as Hailee's head raced, Carson's heart pounded like a drum. Her heartbeat similar to that of a marathon runner. Carson felt her other hand being grabbed by Hailee's and moved to her butt. Carson suddenly gained some of her confidence back as Hailee's lustful eyes met hers. Carson leaned in quickly, kissing Hailee with the most passion she's ever used in her life. Her hands stayed in place, not daring to disrespect the human she held. 

The two girls fell into a rhythm, passionately making out against the large glass windows of Carson Darik's penthouse apartment. Hailee's hands were roaming free, combing through Carson's soft, dark hair. 

Carson slowly licked Hailee's bottom lip, then softly bit down. Hailee moaned in response to this, pulling away from Carson once more. Carson was confused for only a little, watching in trance as Hailee moved to take her shirt off. 

Heaven was a place where only angels danced, but in this moment Carson was face to face with an angelic presence. Her body was heavenly, curves sculpted from stone. Carson started with her hip bones, which were prominent. Slowly, her eyes dragged over Hailee's abdominals. Her stomach was sinking and rising quickly signaling Hailee was just out of breath as she was. Hailee's skin was a beautiful honey color, shining slightly. Carson allowed her eyes to rise a little more, taking in Hailee's bra-covered chest. 

The Darik girl refused to disrespect Hailee, tearing her eyes away from the singer's chest. Hailee adored the girl's action, but Hailee wanted her to look. So, Hailee lifted her hands to Carson's cheeks, slowly pulling the girl's face closer to her neck. Carson took the hint, leaving more wet kisses and marks down Hailee's collarbones. 

Carson let her teeth drag over Hailee's soft skin, forcing multiple moans to leave Hailee's mouth. Just before Carson was about to enter the valley between Hailee's boobs, she paused and looked up. Hailee was already looking down at her in the most attractive way. Hailee nodded softly, moving her one hand through Carson's hair. 

"You are so beautiful." Carson whispered, her voice more much raspier than Hailee was used to. It was sexy nonetheless. Carson's words were heartfelt, and made Hailee blush quickly. Carson took this time to lightly bite down on the top of Hailee's left boob. Hailee quickly reached back, removing her bra. 

Carson paused again, taking in the girl in front of her. Hailee was breathtaking, absolutely breathtaking. 

"Kiss me baby." Hailee instructed the girl, to which Carson obeyed. Not only did she love being called baby, but she would do anything Hailee said at this point. 

Slowly, Carson let her hands wrap around Hailee's back as she went to town on the singer's chest. Hailee was in pure ecstasy, having the most out of body experience as Carson caressed her back bones. 

"I want you." Hailee breathed out, forcing Carson to remove her lips from Hailee's nipple and let her head rise. Those three words floated around Carson like wisps of fire igniting a deeper desire for the girl in front of her. There was pure desperation surrounding the girls; a truly exhilarating feeling to which both fed into. 

Resorting back to her reckless ways, Carson grabbed Hailee's hand, and dragged the girl towards the couch in the center of the room. The Darik girl threw her lover onto the black leather couch, watching as Hailee's chest bounced up and down. Carson's mouth became dry, looking down at Hailee. 

Hailee saw this, looking up at Carson with the most innocent yet seductive look. 

"Come here." Hailee bit her lip, holding out her hand. Carson took it slowly, letting Hailee pull her in. It was much more aggressive, but Carson enjoyed it. She also enjoyed looking down at Hailee as the girl looked back up at her with dark eyes. Hailee ran her fingers over the bottom of Carson's t-shirt, twirling the material around her finger. 

Hailee lifted the shirt up slightly, signaling she wanted it off. Carson understood quickly, lifting the shirt off of her body. Hailee bit her lip in response, letting her hands attach themselves to Carson's toned stomach. Her stomach had a few tattoos, most being right under her boobs. 

Leaning forward, Hailee rested her chin against Carson's torso. Carson let her hand float down to Hailee's face, caressing the girl's skin softly. Carson let her thumb rub over Hailee's bottom lip. Deciding to be risky, Hailee opened her mouth, allowing the rockstar's thumb to slide in her warm mouth. 

Carson could no longer contain her satisfaction as she groaned out in pleasure. Hailee wrapped her lips around Carson's thumb, allowing the finger to slide further down her throat. 

"Jesus Hailee." Hailee's stomach fluttered with butterflies as soft words left Carson's mouth. She released Carson's finger, leaning back suddenly. Carson watched her static movements as the brunette singer made quick work with her jeans. Hailee unbuttoned them quickly, yanking both the pants and her underwear off. 

Carson's eyebrows lifted slightly, her heart dropping in delight at the sight of Hailee's core. Hailee's eyes were cutting into Carson's face, begging for the girl to come closer, but the Darik girl was simply frozen in place. 

Lifting two fingers to her mouth, Hailee let them run down her body in a seductive manner, watching as Carson twitched. Hailee felt so good under Carson's glare, loving the affect she had. 

Hailee moaned softly as her fingers reached her center, rubbing over her clit softly. Carson jumped forward at the sound, leaning over Hailee and connecting their lips. As they kissed, Hailee grabbed Carson's hand, leading it down to her lower lips. 

Carson let the girl below her have complete control as she felt her hand make contact with Hailee's hot core. The Steinfeld girl was absolutely soaked from all the edging done prior, which made Carson moan out in delight. 

Hailee moaned into her lover's mouth as the black haired girl started to move her fingers in circles. 

"Fuck." Hailee whispered into Carson's mouth as the girl disconnected their lips. Hailee was sweating a little more, a thin layer of liquid coating her beautiful face. The rockstar moved slowly, letting her head sink lower. 

Carson made sure to place soft kisses down Hailee's body, leaving a few marks on the girl's stomach. 

However, Carson stopped just as she was above Hailee's center. The girl looked up to Hailee, making sure this was all okay. Hailee was nodding with dark eyes, pushing Carson's head closer. 

Hailee was a dream come true to Carson. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 308 37
Y/n a female boxer , hailee steinfeld a actress , who both meet when it was y/n birthday . Who knows what will happen next *no smut* (feel weird writ...
382K 9.6K 190
Hailee Steinfeld x Fem Reader Started - April 3, 2023
9.3K 290 13
greetings Steinfam, here's a little Imagines book of our one and only queen✨HAILEE STEINFELD✨ if you have any requests, don't be afraid to ask them...
135K 3.3K 23
Story of how (y/n) and Hailee met and the rollercoaster ride that follows