VSOO | One-Sided Love [Comple...

By yourerin_

When Taehyung and Jisoo were forced to marry one another without love as a foundation. Well, she loves him bu... More

Chapter 1 - Her
Chapter 2 - Him
Chapter 3 - The Family (Part 1)
Chapter 4 - The Family (Part 2)
Chapter 5 - Friends
Chapter 6 - The Past (Part 1)
Chapter 7 - The Past (Part 2)
Chapter 8 - The Truth
Chapter 9 - It's Time?
Chapter 10 - Alone With You
Chapter 11 - Hurt
Chapter 12 - Forgotten
Chapter 13 - Broken Hearts
Chapter 14 - Everything Has Changed
Chapter 15 - Thoughts (Part 1)
Chapter 16 - Thoughts (Part 2)
Not an update (Survey)
Chapter 17 - A Glimpse of Hope
Chapter 18 - His Wife
Not an update
To continue with VSOOFF or not? - Survey
Chapter 19 - The Heart Won't Forget (Part 1)
Chapter 20 - The Heart Won't Forget (Part 2)
Chapter 21 - Letting go
Chapter 22 - Mending Hearts Part 1 (Taehyung)
Chapter 23- Mending Hearts Part 2 (Jisoo)
Not an update
Chapter 25 - Now and Forever
Hi!

Chapter 24 - Home

2K 110 13
By yourerin_

Jisoo went back to the hotel after meeting Irene. Until this time, she still cannot think clearly of what happened.

She entered her room and was welcomed by darkness and silence. She was hugging herself, slowly walking towards the bedroom. Her attention was immediately caught by a tall and well-fit figure who was standing on the room's balcony. He was looking afar, his back was facing her but she can clearly who it was... her husband.

With teary eyes, she walked slowly towards him. By then, he slowly turned around and their gaze instantly softens as they meet each other's eyes.

Jisoo stopped in her tracks. Tears have finally flowed down her face soon as she sees that sweet smile on her husband's face. He doesn't need to speak to communicate with her. She can clearly see how he was telling her that everything is okay now and that he's sorry.

In no time, the handbag Jisoo was holding hit the cold floor as she ran towards him. Taehyung instantly opened his arms, waiting for him to finally feel her small body against him. Her warmth, her smooth skin, her petite body, her scent. He wanted to be near her badly.

Taehyung: "Baby." He said softly as he welcomed her with a hug.

He was hugging her tightly, just like how she was hugging him. She wrapped her arms around his waist, snuggling her face on his chest while crying.

Jisoo: "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Tae." She managed to say while crying.

Taehyung hushed her and started caressing her back. He was also placing small kisses on her head. He's smiling knowing that his wife is back to his arms.

Taehyung: "It's okay, baby. You don't need to say sorry. I understand." He uttered with an assuring tone.

Jisoo hugged him tighter.

Jisoo: "This is all my fault... why we are hurting like this. I didn't listen to you. And I also lied to you about losing my memories. I-I'm sorry." She was sobbing now.

Taehyung, too, was emotional. He knew how his wife is blaming herself. He gently removed her arms around his waist and made her face him. He cupped her face using both of his hands and gently wiped the tears rolling on her cheeks using his thumb.

Taehyung: "Stop crying now, love. I hate it when you're hurting like this." He was looking at her full of love and longing.

Jisoo was also looking at her husband with the same intensity of love and longing. She felt guilty for not listening to him when he explained what happened but her heart was happy now knowing that they were back together.

Taehyung: "Stop crying, baby. Everything's okay now and no one can ruin our relationship anymore. I'll protect you... I'll protect our relationship, okay?" He assured her.

Jisoo nodded repeatedly, trying to control those tears. Taehyung stared at his wife lovingly. He missed her so much. He missed everything about her. Without thinking any further, he claimed her lips. He was kissing her passionately. He's making her feel all the love that he has for her in that kiss. Jisoo closed her eyes as she responded to the kiss. 

After some time, Taehyung and Jisoo parted from the kiss.

Taehyung: "I don't want you to cry anymore, love. It's not good for the baby." He said, smiling.

Jisoo was surprised to hear what he said. She was speechless for a moment.

Taehyung: "I already know." He smiled. "I know that our little angel is now growing in your womb." He said as he placed his hand on her stomach.

Jisoo: "How did you know?" She asked him, still not understanding how he knew about it.

Taehyung was smiling at her sweetly.

Taehyung: "You might be in a hurry when you were fixing your things the day when the rumors came out that you forgot to bring the results of your pregnancy test. I saw it in the drawer at our bedside. It was placed in a cute little box. Were you planning to surprise me with the news?" He asked with a smile.

Jisoo was smiling now and had stopped crying.

Jisoo: "Yes, I was supposed to tell you about it. That we're expecting a cute little human in a couple of months from now... but I didn't have the chance to because of what happened." She answered.

Taehyung's heart skipped a beat upon hearing her say "cute little human". He's happy, excited... he's feeling all the positive emotions right now.

Taehyung: "I can't wait to see this beautiful creature." He said while caressing her stomach.

Jisoo was smiling sweetly. The pain she was feeling was all gone now. Happiness is all she can feel at this very moment.

Taehyung: "I'm happy to be your husband... to be the father of my little Jisoo or my mini-me." Jisoo softly chuckled at his statement.

"This is home. You and I, our child and our future children."

Taehyung said lovingly before closing the gap between their lips again. 

============================================================================

So do you want a little Jisoo or a mini-me of Taehyung? :p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 798 21
(Completed) Jennie kim a girl who got into her dream university through scholarship Kim Taehyung a guy whose dad owns the university Two people one...
11.3K 977 22
After a break up 3 years ago,Jisoo decided to go back to Seoul and try to mend her broken heart.She thought she've moved on already but when she saw...
3.6K 440 22
Taehyung and Jisoo had been inlove. HAD. Things didnt work out. That's just that. Jisoo took it all the pain and moved on. Taehyung accepted everyth...
31.3K 1.9K 45
Jisoo a career loving nerd is forced to live with a complete opposite hot and handsome Rockstar Taehyung. Will these two different people fall in lov...