-The Home for the Murders- (S...

By -Shy-Moon-

Toxin. She was friend with almost all of them. The crazy and the lost ones. The broken and the silent ones. S... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1: Introductions
Chapter 2: Seeing them again and Coffee with the Nurses
Chapter 3: Broken door
Chapter 4: Files for Home
Chapter 5: Break them out
Chapter 6: Home
Chapter 7: Temporary Stay
Chapter 8: Calm Killings
Chapter 9: Reunited
Chapter 10: Carrie's Cherry Pie
Chapter 11: Visiting the Clown
Chapter 12: The Dolls
Chapter 13: Demogorgons and Demodogs
Chapter 14: Hazardous Night
Chapter 15: Anxious News
Chapter 16: The rotten Camp
Chapter 17: Dreams of the past
Chapter 18: The Tapes of forgotten memories
Chapter 20: Undeniable Proof

Chapter 19: See for yourself

187 9 3
By -Shy-Moon-

[Summer Vacation Chap Bash 1#]

Enjoy!
3rd PoV

If she could get Freddy to fully believe her, then Jason would - by extension - trust her as well. Micheal was a different story, but they were so close once.

She knew he must at least feel that she wasn't lying. Her only chance was this. Her only chance was the truth. She couldn't keep lying to them.

Not after the tapes. They found out a bit of the truth already, so why not tell them all?

Toxin bit the inside of her cheek, she was sitting on the front porch, Danny was leaning in the doorway watching.

The moon arose hours ago, a beautiful full moon on display with scattered fluffy clouds in the deep dark night sky. It would've been romantic, if the situation wasn't so complicated.

Toxin had told them the truth. She told them most. Not everything, but enough.

They left for their rooms. Toxin knew they didn't believe her. They didn't trust her. They'd leave. They'd leave and she'd be all alone again...

Toxin tasted blood.

She curled more into herself, grinding her foot down onto the old wooden boards. She clenched her teeth.

She needed to do this right or she'd lose them forever. There's no going back now.

„Danny..?" she whispered. He tilted his head down from the stunning night sky to - unofficially - his stunning redhead.

His stunning redhead that knew how to kill someone in less then ten seconds. His stunning redhead that knew how to cook the best lasagna. His stunning redhead that just knew how to get inside his black rotten heart. Oh, she'd made a home right in his core.

His stunning redhead that didn't know how much he loved her...

He ceased his leaning and went to sit down next to her. He draped his arm around her. The leather of his cloak made a sound as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

Green eyes clouded with worries.

„You did the right thing." he spoke softly, rubbing her shoulder. „You can get them back. The real ones."

„But what if I don't?" she looked up at him with clear tears forming in the corners of her eyes. „What if I loose them? What if-"

„What if I was dead?"

She went stock still, he felt her body freezing up.

„What if Cujo heaved in Freddy's room? What if Micheal turns up pregnant one day? What if the moons made out of cheese?" he gave her a quick kiss on the nose.

„All those ‚what-ifs' you keep worrying about might never happen. Micheal will never get pregnant and the moons not made out of camembert. You can do this sweetheart." he stood up. „By the way, I'm gonna burrow one of your cars real quick, got a job a few towns over. See you later!"

Toxin was still frozen in shock, her eyes trailing after Danny as he walked into the garage. Her face redder than the sunrise.

When the infamous absolutely-not-red-faced Ghostface drove off of the property his pretty killer was gone.

She had formed a plan. Risky, but where would be the fun if it wasn't?

She needed to talk to Freddy again. In her sleep. She could deal with this through him.

...
. . .
...

=- D R E A M -=

Freddy looked around the vast darkness he was in, tapping his chin in thought. Who would he haunt tonight?

A shudder wrecked through him. The fuck?

He turned his head to the left. A door.

That was not there a couple seconds ago, what the ever-loving fuck?

The door was big and a deep purple, the door handle was black, it looked like it was beckoning him inside.

This felt all very familiar to him, somehow.

He couldn't resist his urges once more. He opened the door.

Is eyes took a second to adjust after he stepped through the door.

The dream world behind was swirling and in an never-ending cycle of change. Who could live like this?

Just as he wanted to take a step back and just eff the hell away, it stopped.

The swirling stopped. Purple ooze seemed to pour out of every door, every window every crack and black space this fuck-cluster dream world possessed in this moment, before it would inevitably change form again.

A hand appeared from his right, he almost jumped. The hand was outstretched and open, all movement stopped.

Behind him she stepped out of the nothingness. The bitch with the red hair and green eyes.

„Welcome back." her mouth wasn't speaking, but the voice still came from her.

Fine little streaks of purple littered her arms and neck and overall body. The ones coming from her eyes and mouth were thicker, even if just barely.

„What do you want?" he snapped at her. He tried changing the world to his will, to make her afraid, the dream rumbled ominously for a couple seconds. „It's suspicious. It won't let you yet." the redhead voiced again.

He growled at her. „Please." it was weird seeing her talk without moving her mouth, but hey, two could play this game. „I want to show you something."

„I don't care! Fuck off!" he snapped at her without talking, his face set in between a grimace and a frown.

„Please don't shut me out, we've been-"

No!" his voice shook this dream to the core, a purple puddle formed at her feet.

The dream didn't like this apparently as the whole dream began to screech. It was like something was clawing at his brain. Toxin held her head as if she was in pain, back arched and teeth visibly grinding against each other.

The goo started to pour from her ears and nose as well. Her hair seemed naturally darker in the nightmare-realm.

It stopped as Toxin opened her mouth to let the purple ooze splat onto the nonexistent floor. It didn't even make a sound.

It was revolting and fascinating at the same time.

Toxin gripped her hair and stared at the dream demon with only one still green eye. „Please, let me show you something, don't make her angry, the screeching drives me mad."

The concerning way she pronounced ‚mad' would've set the hairs at his neck standing up if they hadn't been burned off.

In the depths of his stomach he knew not to anger, whoever this her was Toxin was referring to.

He'd look at whatever she do desperately needed to show him, but only to make her leave him alone.

Toxin ceased all movement, as if she knew of his decision. The purple goo seemed to disappear from her consumed eye, just to leak onto her clothing, that he just noticed, wasn't her usual ones.

She wore a white top accented with dust and dirt and blood. You couldn't even see the pattern it once had. Her lower half were a very, very ripped, bloody and dirty pants, which apparently were grey at some point.

Her clothing had been the only thing untouched by the goo, until now.

He realized he had seen her in those clothes before. „When it burned." she answered his unspoken question. „I wore those clothes when the car burned, after... the accident."

She pulled one of her stray wine red hair behind her ear, exposing the purple streak coming from her ear.

Freddy did not shudder at the thought of how that might feel, he did not.

Toxin smiled weakly, great, she got him into it, but how might she do this?

She rose her right hand and let the nothingness of her dream world consume it, before pulling it out, dragging something along.

A cloud. No, a memory. Clear as day.

The person watching was sitting on the kitchen island watching Danny and Freddy bicker in front of the couch, Cujo was lying comfortably at Jason's feet, who was sitting in an armchair off to the left.

The person giggled and moved their hand into view to grab their notebook. The Dream demon recognized the giggle to be Toxins.

The sound drew the unmasked Ghostfaces attention, who smiled at her before insulting Freddy as an overdone Hawaiian Pizza.

Both Freddy's cringed simultaneously, before memory-Freddy swiped at the ghostly killer, missing him just barely. Jason's shoulders shook slightly.

Toxin wiped her hand over the memory cloud, as if fanning away smoke.

The memory faded.

He looked at her.

„I- would never lie, not to you guys, not without a damned good reason." she sniffled and it echoed in the infinite realm.

He just stared. „I've invited the others. This might be my dream, but I can let only you in. Won't you let them inside?"

„The others?" he asked.

„Micheal and Jason." she clarified. „This is something all three of you should see. This is the only way you'll know I'm not lying."

He narrowed his eyes. „Wait a hot second, why only me?"

She tilted her head, then smashed her foot into the ground, creating a massive crack that somehow cause another memory cloud to float up.

Dream logic. Freddy complained, even though he used said logic to best his victims multiple times.

„-but she wouldn't let anyone inside." it started right into a conversation, between - what Freddy guessed to be  - Toxin and himself.

She was standing across from him inside a boiler room, no doubt his nightmare realm.

„So, I can't haunt your dreams then kitten? Unfair." he chuckled the last word out.

Probably-Toxin chuckled as well. „Oh, don't be like that you still have thousands of others kids dreams to haunt. She's protecting me."

„You mean ‚she's protecting herself'. That alien goo of yours doesn't care about anyone."

„She's protecting me by proxy." she corrected. „Kinda."

Memory-Freddy chuckled, it resonated within the nightmare realm.

„But!" Memory-Toxin pointed a finger up. „I can give you a doorway."

„A fuckin' what?"

„A doorway into my dreams. Since she ‚cleanses' out all intruders and won't let anything near my mind, I'll give you a hand. If I willingly offer you a doorway into my dreams, she might not see you as a threat!" Memory-Toxin put her hands on her hips. At least that was what the wobbly reflection in the boiler looked like.

Memory-Freddy raised his nonexistent eyebrows at the word ‚might'. „‚Might'?" he repeated, sounding rather doubtful.

„Hey you're the dream demon here, i'm just working with what I know."

„Which isn't a lot, isn't it kitten?"

„... no need to rub it in."

Freddy just knew that she had been pouting, even if he couldn't see it.

„I'll try to create a doorway for you, if it will work now or not, I'm sure you'll notice."

Memory-Freddy chuckled again, creating another haunting echo. „Sure kitten, give it a try."

Then the memory cloud poofed away.

„I let you inside, but this part is under my control until she trusts you again."

He rolled his eyes. Oh, he was so through with the pronoun game. „Who?" he grumbled.

„ H a z a r d . "

Thank you for reading this Chapter.
Please check out ‚Shys book of books' for Updates, Information and possible sequels.
See ya!
-SHY-MOON-
{Word Count: 1892}

A/N: Also check it for the damn contest I hope ya'll aren't forgetting here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 6.5K 29
(Y/N) had a beautiful life-a happy family, friends, a home, and a strong passion for music. That all changes when her parents get divorced and her mu...
799K 21.5K 27
You're now independent, alone in your much-too-big house... well, it would be too big if you were living alone. After an interesting then of events...
16.1K 361 17
This will be my first book. Don't hate on meeeeeee!! I will try to make this gender neutral!! You murdered your abusive father at the age of 14 and e...
19K 739 22
I OWN NON OF THESE CHARACTERS WITHIN THIS STORY A little bit about Y/n is that she is quite shy out in the real world, however when she's on the Inte...