MY POSSESSIVE BEAST { #Onesho...

Por Aishwaryaxcreations

She is ice ❄️, he is fire🔥. One glimpse of her ignites his stone cold eyes. The heat of her body melts the... Más

❄️HONEYMOON IN SWITZERLAND 🔥
❄️PROPOSAL🔥
❄️ Dark Secrets 🔥
❄️ The Success Party 🔥
❄️RIFTING APART?🔥

❄️MARRIED TO MR POSSESSIVE BEAST 🔥

10.3K 428 70
Por Aishwaryaxcreations

*___She is ice ❄️, he is fire*_ 🔥._
*_One glimpse of her ignites his stone cold eyes.__*
*___The heat of her body melts the frozen parts of his heart, he walks through flames just to feel her warmth.*__

Main characters:-

Arjun Kumar A 30-year-old, handsome, stylish and ruthless monster... A introvert personality....
His silence is more than enough for people to shudder.his words are just like fire 🔥 nd his eyes are thunder ⚡. He is Most Eligible Bachelor .... he never wanted to get married because he knows that his dominant nature cannot be handled by any girl.....

Sitara krishna A 21 years old girl ....a sweet.. innocent..bubbly nature.....she is a extrovert personality....She is doing her masters degree in business administration. Only daughter to her parents. She is a intelligent, kind hearted and a beautiful soul....... she has the perks of being overpampered.....she needs a boy who will pamper her and give all love......

Rudraksha aka Rudra ... villian of the Story..... He is a womanizer.. he sells girls to foreign countries...he have killed many people....if he wants something he will get it by hook or crook....

Warning: Story contain many 16+ scenes and dominance.If you are uncomfortable kindly skip those parts.....

The story is purely fictional ... don't connect with any real life or dead peoples....!!!!!!!!!!

PURELY FICTIONAL STORY!!!!!

Thanks LvSaI429 for helping me...lub u infinity ♾️❤️😘

**********

Ps: edited villian's part too!! Read that one too!! Don't forget to vote comment and follow me❤️❤️❤️

{Mature content is there! If you feel uncomfortable please skip those parts....}

Sitara was getting married today but her bride's smile and glow was Missing from her face.... What bothered her the most was this sudden marriage..which was fixed just after she returned from Bangalore.... She  didn't even know this person who was sitting next to her.... She was not willing to get married anytime soon but her parents forced her into this......

"If I don't react now then I'll have to suffer, it's better to tell them that I'm not interested in this marriage..". She thought and then somehow gained the courage to tell her family about everything..

Sitara:"Amma ..Appa, can I tell you something?"

Sushmita: "Yes situ..."

Shekhar: yes Thangam...

She took a deep breath and said
Sitara: "I don't want to get married to Arjun" making her parents shocked...

Sushmita: what?? Why you don't want to get married huh??

Sitara: Amma..i want to pursue my Dreams......

Shekhar: you can do it after your marriage tooo...

Sitara: but I don't want to get married now pa ....why you can't understand that.....

shekhar:You had time to say no if you wanted to before the everything was fixed. Now you can't just back out from this marriage. I'm sure you're aware of our family rules.." he said, very angry tone.....

Sushmita: "Situ ma, my child they're really rich people. It's your luck to get married to them. You can lead a luxurious life after marrying Arjun mm. You will have a lot of privileges as well..they are ready to spend money on your education..."

Sitara: but I'm not interested to marry a strange......how I can lead a life without knowing eachother and love? Which is most important in a relationship...i don't think so it will workout...

Shekhar: situ ma...we were also strangers and we too don't love eachother...it took time for us to build this beautiful relationship.... Arjun is good Boy...he will take care of you like a Queen....

Sitara: please pa.. I'm not interested it... it's my final decision....!

Shekhar got so angry at his daughter... that he raised his hand to slap her.  he was about to slap her but  Karthik interfered and shouted at his father to stop and

Karthik: "don't you dare touch my sister pa. If she doesn't interested to get married, then why are you forcing her pa? If she wants to focus on her passion and career...let her do that...At the end of the day it's her life. Not yours"....

Shekhar: Karthik!! Arjun is a good groom.....he is my friend's son...he is ready to pay for her higher education.....

Sitara: pa.. Why you are not understanding that I'm not interested to marry him!!! She said with a little raised voice.......

Shekhar: If Sitara does not get married to Arjun tomorrow, then be ready to see two dead bodies. Mine and your Amma's....
Our family will be embarrassed and humiliated infront of all guests... people will lose all the respect they have for me because of this....And most importantly I will loose my best friend's trust and love on me.....

This made sitara shocked at core....her eyes were filled with tears.....she blinked off before it falls down....

Sitara: I'm ready to marry him pa...you don't have to worry...!!

Shekhar smiled widely and moved towards his daughter....he caressed her hair and kissed her forehead....

Shekhar: i trust him...he will be a good husband for you...Arjun will take care of you like a Queen......

Sitara smiled with a pain in her.....

I don't know why people thinks girls are not as capable as boys like they will have to leave their family after marriage so they will not be able to support their parents,large amount of money has to be saved to be given as dowry. in some parts girls are still not allowed to do the job.....

although its stupidity to consider girls as burden but some families do treat them like this and their only aim is to educate them a bit and then get them married .they are ready to spend for her dowry but not for her education...

I don't know how His family going to treat me!! I'm scared.....

Sitara's thoughts were interrupted when Arjun came closer with the nuptial chain, before she got the time to process what was happening, Arjun had already tied the nuptial chain and applied the kumkum on her hair partition... A tear slowly rolled down her cheeks but before anyone could notice it, she wiped it away..she looked at his eyes..it was convey something.. maybe responsibility.... She was struggling to believe that she is a married woman. That too, to a stranger..who she doesn't even talked......

After rituals....we got blessings of elders.....

It was our time to go... I controlled myself to cry out but at last i can't control my emotions...i cried out hardly....i hugged Amma and appa.. Anna came and hugged me... after that he looked at Arjun...

Karthik: take care of My Sister...if you hurt her or something..then you will see worst Side of me....

Arjun: she is my Wife... my responsibility....you don't have to worry about anything......

After a emotional good bid.....we settled in the seats... Arjun wrapped his hand around her and slowly caressed her hair.....she leaned on his shoulder........
After around 1 hour...we stopped in front of a big beautiful mansion........

We got down and walked towards the mansion...it was huge and beautiful... It was surrounded by a beautiful garden.....

Arjun's Amma took aarthi of us and welcomed us inside... after some more rituals....i was taken to another room for taking rest for sometime..........

She was totally tried and just after wearing comfortable clothes..she went for a small nap.......

Here Arjun was totally tensed about something......

Arjun mv: i was never interested in getting married.... everytime i told something and denied the marriage....but this time my Amma was stubborn that she will make me married soon....and guess what happened... I'm married to now.. and the point is that i don't even know her.....

Then Were many reasons I never wanted to get married and
possessiveness was one of the main reason for my decision to remain unmarried my all life.. nd another thing was that my nature that is dominant behaviour I'm a person who always makes mine own rules and make it sure that others will follow them.... And one biggest secret which no one knows expect my Anna,my best friend.....

"Sitara is a very nice girl, independent, mature and friendly nature. She respects elders, she is a gem and I don't want to lose her..."

Amma and appa didn't even allowed me to talk to her before marriage because they knew very well that i will do something and cancel the marriage......

I want to talk to her and clear everything.....i want her to accept me wholeheartedly not with any force........

After few hours... maid called me for dinner... Sitara was already there and having her Food...i took my seat beside her and served my food on plate.....

After having Dinner..i went to my room....and Sitara was getting ready for our first Night..........

After few minutes....... door opened..she was standing there with milk in her hand...she was looking gorgeous..... I stood up and slowly moved towards door..i locked it and towards her.....

Arjun: Sitara...

She looked at with Little bit fear...

Sitara: situ... you can call me that...

Arjun smiled and held her wirst and moved towards the bed...he made her sat on the bed and he too sat beside her......

Arjun: i want to clarify everything... before we start our new life.....

She was looking at witg confusion......

Arjun: look situ..if I overlook this age gap then I am not a perfect man for you.Nee romba nalla ponnu Sitara and enna nambu because enaku theriyum unaku unna life full ah nalla pathukura santhosha paduthura oruthar than venum nu enaku theriyum. Ipadi solrathuku enna manichuru na vanthu prefect illa. Na oru selfish, na avlo sensitive illa, oru discipline ana paiyan and na epavume enaku enna benefit kedaikumnu than papen.

Na mathavanga nenaikramathiri illa and sila topics romba personal atha ennala veliya kuda sollamudiyathu. Enaku neraya flaws iruku and na romba possesive, romba. Enaku ellaraiyum control panrathu romba pudikum business nalum sari family nalum sari. Nee enna kalyanam pannathala na unna control pannuven. Nee vena sollala na oru control freak nu.......

Sitara was listening to his every word carefully as she has been very confused till now. But the next words

Arjun:"Unaku theriyum namaku ipa kalyanam ayiruchu so nee en kuda than irukanum unnoda whole life um. Nama ore room share pannanum, nee epavume enkuda than irukanum ella nalum " he paused and said in a base voice "ellam night um"

Enna paru sitara na poliyana kalyanam, contract marriage or other emotional dramas ithulalam enaku suthama nambika illa. Namaku ipo kalyanam anathala nee enoda wife ella vithathulayum, enoda vazhka thunai and also nee oru vilamathipu illatha oru edathula ennoda life la iruka. Ini thirumbi poga vali illa na epo un kaluthula thali katunano, nee ennodathu, unoda manasu, body and mind ellame ennodathu. Enaku unnoda life vera entha oru ambaliyum varathu pudikathu athu unoda anna na irunthalum. Unoda gavanipu and pasam ellame enaku mattumthan. Na unoda parents ta sonna mathiri nee unoda studies ah continue panlam ana engaloda college la than and also ennoda bodyguards unna suthi eppavum irupanga.....

And most importantly I am a man of needs Sitara and I will expect my wife to fulfill all my needs I hope you know what needs I am talking about...."

So are you ready to accept me wholeheartedly?

Sitara was looking at him  and she took a deep breath and said...

Sitara:Na ungala accept panala na kalyanam panniruka maten. Neenga mathavanga munadi oru monster ah irukalam ana enaku neenga oru anbu ku engura kolanthaya than theriyiringa. Na unga manaivi. Unagaluku enmela ella urimai um iruku and enoda kadama unga thevaigala neraivethurathu.

Neenga sonna mathiri na ungaluku mattum than athe mathiri neengalum enaku mattum than vera evalayathu pathinga nu therinjathu

Ennoda rowdyism face panna ready ah irunga..!!!

Arjun laughed at last line..she glared at him...so he stopped laughing and was looking at her intensely.....

He pulled her closer to him and their eyes met.... he slowly leaned towards her and placed a kiss on her forehead..then he slowly traced her jawline with his nose...and kissed her nose and eyes.. she was closing her eyes...

Arjun: "ma open your eyes"
he said in his husky voice which made her loose all self-control ...
She slowly opened her eyes and looked into his brown eyes which were filled with so much of emotions and desires.

Arjun: 'Can I kiss you ma' he asked.

She said  'Yes' which just came out as a wishper......

he didn't resist more and he did what he craved to do for a long time he kept his lips on hers...

The kiss was gentle at first, but in the passing minutes, it turned into a passionate kiss....he squeezed her waist and  she gasped.. taking this as a chance he inserted his tongue inside her mouth and started exploring... After few minutes of passionate kiss.. they parted away as they were out breath... she was sitting on his lap with his hand around my waist.Slowly she looked into his eyes which showed desire and an unkowm emotion for her... He traced her Hand and slowly went back and removed knots of her blouse.... Her hands were busy in unbutton his shirt.... Soon their clothes were laying on the floor....
He slowly made her lay on the bed and looked at her naked body... then he slowly hovered above her. First, he kissed her eyes, her cheek, pecked her lips then he started mouth kisses on her neck.....

He slowly touched her breasts with his fingers, Sitara shivered to his touch...he rubbed it slowly and the next moment his mouth touched her nipples..a current passed through her body.. he nibbles on her left nipple and moves to the right one where he lets his tongue run around the circumference of it... She was moaning his name... Which was motivation for Him......He slowly moved towards her leg and removed her panty and spread her legs...
He settled himself between her legs and first, he touched her and slowly rubbed it....He slowly started licking it, and Sitara trembled in pleasure, she was experiencing all this for the first time. Soon the room got filled with her moans...
Her body shivered in pleasure as she released her and he licked all her juice...

He stood up and removed his pants along with his shorts...she looked at Arjun who was standing in his birth suit. When Sitara saw his member she got more scared, it was big  and she gulped looking at... She was sure that the moment he would enter her she was going to die...

Sitara:Inaiuk ennoda Savu confirm...she murmured softly..but Arjun heard it and  chuckled......

he hovered over her again and took her lips in a passionate kiss.....
he rubbed his manhood against her pussy and looked at her for permission...she blinked her eyes and he took it as acceptance... in a swift movement he entered inside her. Sitara screamed in pain, tears rolling down her eyes....

Arjun: soon you will feel pleasure... just trust me ma......
He given time for let herself settle down... once he felt she is okay...
he started moving inside her......

His thrusts were not gentle, he was rough on her. Sitara doesn't know when her pain turned into pleasure and she moaning his name continuously......

He smirked...,he knew how to turn pain into pleasure
....He kept thrusting inside her, Sitara was getting hell tired now her throat was raw from so much screaming...Soon his released his juices inside...he released himself from inside and collapsed above her..........

After few minutes...he took her in his arms and entered the washroom he turn on the shower, and cleaned themselves...He made her wear one of his shirts, and entered the bedroom. He noticed the bed sheet is tainted with blood., so he made her sat on the sofa and changed the bed sheet...

After that he  picked her up in bridal style and placed her on the bed, adjusted her pillow and covered her with the comforter.... Arjun got laid beside her and took her into his embrace and started stroking her hair with his fingers....he placed a kiss on her forehead and she hugged him and placed a kiss on his chest..... Arjun smiled at her.....

Arjun:Nee enoda life la romba important. Enaku theriyum unaku ennoda dominate side pudikathunu ana ennala mudinja alavuku enna control panna try panren. Enna nambu, na unna epavume vidamaten....

"Goodnight pondatti "he said and kissed her forehead....

Sitara:" good night Arjuneyy..." She said in her sleepy voice...

Soon both drifted to sleep............

****

A man was killing brutally.... That man was begging for his life.. he smiled Evilly and stabbed him to death...

Blood was dripping from his hands.. for him it's not new things... For killing is just passion for him... whoever comes in between his work... that person was lost his life.....
He wipped his bloody hands in white towel...

Bobby: Rudra...

He turned towards him with blood-shot eyes and shouted...

"The Great Rudraksha Pratap.." whoever comes between my things then that person will not see the world next day!!! "

To be continued....

Recap: Honeymoon in Switzerland...!

It's limited addition only 5 chapters.

Follow me on instagram : aishwaryaxcreationzz ( my Id) for updates,new story details!!

HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS LIKED THE FIRST CHAPTER..
YOU CAN GIVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENT SECTION....

With Love
Aishu

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

815K 36.2K 56
she liked him with everything in her, she admired him from afar Her selfless love was unknown to him. He was living a beautiful life, he had everythi...
34.7K 2K 74
He was a ruthless business man. Meet Arjun Venkatraman CEO of AV Tech, one of India's biggest tech companies. He is a cold blooded boss who would st...
5.2K 337 18
ONE TRIP. ONE NIGHT. ONE DIFFERENT ROUTE. TWO DIFFERENT SOULS. ONE HAS PAST TRAUMAS; THE OTHE IS MYSTERIOUS. What can happen in a few hours? Or so we...
135K 8K 60
Divya Sharma, A sweet silent and a calm girl fighting with her own fears from her past. Her small family with her loving parents and a protective bro...