Reader x Mitsuko

Від PastPresident

Former president of Aihara Academy, Taniguchi Mitsuko. Able to be kind and friendly to certain individuals, s... Більше

𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗
Tall! Reader
Flirty! Reader
Requests now open!

Rival! Reader

124 2 0
Від PastPresident

"Cut it out, Mitsuko! You don't have to shout like that to the president!"

"I don't understand why she's still here! I think she has been kicked out since a week ago, after the discussion. You know that our relationship isn't that great!"

"But Mitsuko, she-"

"Just drop it. I'm leaving."

Ohh, they were talking about me, huh? So I was wrong that the bitch hadn't moved on from me. Let's see how long it will last, Mitsuko.

I heard a slam as I leaned back to the wall. Did she even know that I was standing next to the door, eavesdropping on them? What a blind asshole.

"You're lucky you got this opportunity. You can be so stubborn when you want to. If I was still in charge, you wouldn't be here right now." She whistled. Guess she noticed I was here all the time.

I tilted my head up as I snickered. The tall woman looked more than irritated when she heard it. She's so dramatic. It always entertains me.

"Go to your class, Y/N. Or you will be called by the school council."

"Calm down, tiger! It's still a break time. And don't worry too much; your pet won't even say a word to me."

She sighed once again before walking towards me from her place. She lifted my chin over it and pinched it hard.

"Don't ever call them that, otherwise you'll suffer worse consequences."

I rolled my eyes. Before I could hit her for that stupid comment, she nudged my head away.

"Go to your class, now." She took off my sight to go somewhere else. That idiot...

Other students must have been watching us from afar. As I caught their attention, they gulped and ran to their class. I grinned, who knew you had such power to talk back to a former president, or much more someone like her? Cowards in this school are nothing but always talking shit about us.

You might be wondering why my bond with the bowl lookin' haircut isn't that great. Let's just say, I've had enough of her shit that she put in me before.

I met her two years ago when I first attended this school. Just like Yuzu - or so I heard her name. I dyed my hair, got my nails done, wore make-up, and used other clothes besides the school uniform. And best of all, I came to school before her, and they (student councils and Mitsuko) assumed the same thing wouldn't happen again in the future after all the talk and confrontations we had. Well, until a new student came in, who has the same problem as mine.

Anyways, Maruta approached me first about my appearance. She said nothing but nonsense, it was so bothersome. And the tornado drill, I mean Himeko, is even worse because of the way she speaks. Maybe she represents a hurricane after all. I mean, look at that hairstyle. She's the loudest one amongst them all.

However, Mitsuko confronted me in the student council office. Nothing happened, all she did was wanted me to obey the school rules. She looked very mad, as I kept talking back to her. Of course, I never followed that stupid rules.

Oh, and talking about rules. I think it changed a few months ago when she met Yuzu for the first time. She must have experienced a big deja vu, because Yuzu and I are alike. Haha!

She graduated and has no power anymore to control the school. Now, I can wear whatever I like. She can't stop me anymore, not even her minions.

I arrived in the class, instantly received by a group of people who stared at me in fear. I have a view of myself that makes people think twice before trying to be nice.

Ignoring them, I went on to sit in my chair. It's still early until the class starts. My eyes surveyed the room, and finally, my attention was caught by the noise from behind. Two girls were talking to each other. I'm sure they were talking about me and Mitsuko.

"Hah! The audacity..." I smirked to myself and turned to them. They looked at me with dumbfounded faces, trying to avoid my gaze.

"Enough talking shit about me?"

They quickly looked up to give me a brave glimpse. I could tell it was fake because their lips were shivering and their hands were trembling.

"What is she talking about?" One of the girls whispered to the other.

"I don't know, we didn't say anything!" The second answered.

"I can hear you, you know?" All the students in the class watched us. Some look in fear, while others are curious. No one dared to make a sound.

"We're sorry... we promise it won't happen again." They apologized in sync.

"Sure, but you'll still do it behind my back, right?" I lowered my voice, trying to intimidate them more.

The second girl atoned. She turned back to the seat next to her friend, who only sighed in regret. Then the teacher came before I could sit down.

"Tch, let me rest my ass for a little bit."

*DING DONG*

The bell rang, giving a sign that everyone needs to get off their seat and be prepared to go home. After the last look around, I started heading towards the door. Then, someone made an effort to stop me. A hand placed on my shoulder firmly, and of course I knew who it was.

"Oh, it's you again." My voice said in a discontented tone. Mitsuko furrowed her eyebrows, probably because she always stuck with my daily presence at this damn school.

"Yes, it's me." She replied dryly. I snorted to hold my laugh.

"What do you want from me now?"

"You."

"Me? Well, your life isn't going well right now, so what if you just get over it? If you keep bothering me, I'm going to get in trouble." Yeah, right, I don't want to spend more time with her so I'd better just go home. I walked past her and made my way to the exit. Finally, I'm out of that goddamn building.

Moments later

I need to clear my mind. I took a deep breath as I stroked my hair. The streets are very empty and quiet. No one's here either. I don't know if today should be a busy day, meh.

I stopped near the closed shop. I planned to buy something after school, but that's okay. Let's continue this tomorrow. Unexpectedly, I heard the sound of loud footsteps running toward me. I felt a hand clenching my arm roughly, which made me nearly squeal in shock. As I turned to face the person...

It was the only one Taniguchi.

"What the hell? Where did you come from?!" I said in surprise. Was she following me this time?!

Her mouth wanted to say something, but she seemed to be having a hard time speaking. I could see her struggling with her words. All she could do was drag me into a nearby alley.

I felt my back being pushed so hard against the wall. My breath caught in my throat. For whatever reason, she must be very pissed off.

"You made me do this far. Now, listen carefully." The sentence with anger dripping from her tone. Her breath felt heavy as she tried to inhale.

"You creep! Let go of me!" I pushed her back, but she held my hands firmly to the wall. The grip is strong, and it stings.

"You're very difficult. Why don't you do what you have been told so?"

"Follow the rules? It changed a few months ago! If you want me to follow them so badly, why not tell the president to change them again?!" Who does she think she is? I won't do whatever this idiot says. I refuse to do so. Even though we've never gotten along well since we first met, she's still a piece of shit.

I saw the corners of her lips twitch and the anger slowly disappears. Again, she wanted to say something, but soon dodged it and looked away. I raised an eyebrow. She loosened the grip and then I was set free. She sighed and confessed something I didn't expect.

"I'm sorry. Just forget about it."

I was shocked by that statement. What's with this apology crap all of the sudden?

That aside, I'm glad that everything hasn't escalated far yet. I thought she was going to punch me, that'll be a mess.

"And I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable or anything. But you know that I still hate you. That feeling won't go away as much as I want it to disappear."

With that, the woman leaves.

I couldn't believe my ears. I'm so confused right now. Did I make Mitsuko, the former president, who I always hated, apologized to me? Wow. Just wow. Just fucking wow.

Before she could even proceed to go away, I grabbed the back her shirt tightly. She didn't have time to look back, and I pushed her against the wall and shoved her down. She made a small noise, there was a bit of pain in it.

"I'm not done with you yet, you know?" I couldn't control myself anymore. I want to hurt her so badly, even if it's physically. I glared right at her before returning my same gaze with a hateful look.

"That hurts! What is wrong with you?!"

I received another sound from her after I pulled her hair, making her face slightly turn towards me. And I leaned closer, whispering to her.

"I don't know that you would sympathize with me. What made you change your mind, hm?" I said in a mocking tone, she gritted her teeth angrily.

"Oh, Mitsuko... Imagine having the power to bring you down. Now, look at you! Here, sitting down before me while I pull your hair!" I laughed more and more, enjoying her misery. My grip on her hair became loose, but I held on tightly again.

"You- ah!" She scowled as she tried to hold back the pain. With this, I started jerking her hair back further again, trying to get a reaction out of it.

"...Argh!"

"Hah! It hurts like shit, doesn't it? Just because you're sorry doesn't mean you get special treatment, Mitsuko." After my small speech, I stopped and let go of her hair for a moment to see if she was ready to speak. After seeing that she was, I continued.

"Alright, better take care of yourself. Because I might kill you." I continued to make fun of her, knowing that she didn't have any strength left to fight me. She was also silent, unable to utter a word.

The only thing she could hear was my laughter echoing in the hall.

The next morning

Here I am again, the least where I want to be, a fucking school. Same building. Same class. Same damn room. Ugh! Yet, I could see her talking to her pets across the school entrance. I clicked my tongue in annoyance and walked past them. They caught sight of me, but I don't give a shit.

Later, I got myself into class. The first lesson went well as expected. Glad the teacher didn't give us any homework.

...

...

..

Why it must be so boring? We learn the same thing every day. It makes me wanna die from heeding those damn things shoving in my ass over and over and over again.

...

Fuck it, let's skip class until the break, even if that's possible. Maybe I should relax on the roof; the scenery there is so beautiful, too. And I also brought my phone. Well, it was decided for later then.

The history teacher always arrive late, so I managed to sneak out. When I got to the hall, I directly saw that no one was around. That's nice... It means I can have a little room to breathe without someone calling me from across the hall.

I hate this place, I prefer to stay away from other people at all times. And no, I'm not an introvert by the way. I'm just allergic to bullshit people. Especially you-know-who.

"All I have to do is now go upstairs and head to the roof." I opened the lever handle, and my eyes were welcomed by the bright sunlight. ...I regret it already. Shit, I don't want to be here anymore. But, it's better than sitting in class. No one's going to tell anything about me, because, duh, they're scared.

That's right, let's sit on the floor behind the door. Not that anyone will be here during class. I'll just play on my phone to kill time and chill.

"The enemy has been slain!" BOOM! Yes! I won the game! Stupid team, always me who carries the match.

"What are you doing?" My phone turned off in the blink of an eye, which caused me to jump back a bit. What do you think I'm doing? Taking a shit?!

I turned my head toward the approaching voice and waited. Who the hell someone would be here? Ah, I just recognized that familiar voice. Of course, it belonged to Mitsuko, the one and only.

"Why are you here?"

"Oh, so we're going to go with the question right now? I mean, I would like to be somewhere else, like... maybe your funeral? That'll be nice."

She didn't seem to consider my sarcasm very hilarious. But that's okay, she doesn't have that humor as I am.

"Whatever, fucker. Shoo shoo, go away."

Ignoring my comment, there she goes again with the same, boring-ass dialogue.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class now? The teacher is looking for you."

"Tch, do I care? Don't you ever get tired of dealing with the same shit everyd-" A slap followed, causing me to let out a small shocked scream as I winced tightly. How dare she did that to me...

"You know nothing. And don't say those kinds of words in this school. Don't pretend you can say anything ever."

"Well, forgive me for having a life!"

"I don't remember asking you if your life was bad." That was an impressive comeback, but not as great as mine.

"Ugh. It's not like you want me here anyway." Pushing her away, she regain her posture and took away my phone.

"Hey! Give me that, it's mine!" I yelled at her, attempting to get the device, but failed badly as she put it over her head. She laughed triumphantly at my efforts while watching down on me, clearly enjoying my agony.

"That's all you can do?" She scoffed. I growled at her and strode forward, holding her wrists tightly. She was startled by the pressure on her hands. I took this opportunity to take the phone.

"I don't think so!" I said with satisfaction without missing the slightest bit. She tried to break free from my grip, but I tightened it, which caused her to whimper.

"Why do you always like this?" She asked, between her breaths with narrowed eyes. I pushed her down, just like I did to her in the alley yesterday.

"Why not? This is how I really am, so get used to it." I was too annoyed to stop talking, and continued.

"You're so annoying. You know what? Fuck you. And this is how you'll be when we meet again." I added.

And out of nowhere, I felt a kick on my leg. My grip decreased, letting her hands be free. As soon as she could, she tugged my shirt collar and slammed me to the floor. She took my arms and held them over my head. I shut my eyes while holding back the pain.

A scream came out of my mouth when my wrists started to ache. The woman on top of me grinned wickedly. I could feel sweat coming out from under my shirt. The coldness of her hands made my body shiver.

"You... bitch..." I kicked her leg just like she did to me, a glimpse of pain coming out of her mouth. Letting go of my hands, I quickly took the chance to push her away from me.

The sudden movement caused her to fall on top of me. My eyes were out of focus due to excruciating pain in both of my arms and leg. I could see the faint lines of a silhouette in front of me.

Mitsuko, who was lying on top of me, tried to get up but failed badly. She whined at me in frustration and pain. Then, a voice suddenly came toward us. I immediately tried to sit up, but this only caused her hands to slip while holding her balance. Our faces got closer, and our lips greeted each other.

"Mmh?!" I let out a vague sound as I jumped into shock. I opened my eyes, looking at the person above me. Our eyes widened in surprise. Mitsuko's breath grew heavier as she stared at me sharply. Her cheeks were getting redder and more noticeable.

I slowly began to wiggle myself away from her. My heart was beating fast with embarrassment. I don't even know what's happening now.

"Hmph..." I let out a hushed breath while searching for oxygen. I tried to inhale as far as I could. My face is getting hotter all the time. I could feel my eyes roll back as if I were about to faint. It's hard to pull away. This is because I have Mitsuko laying on top of me, and that makes things difficult. Why is she not moving at all?! But I can't go on like this, without any dignity or decency. So, reluctantly, I broke the kiss while pushing her shoulders away. And finally, I can breathe normally again.

"Hah, ha...! Stop looking at me like that, shit!" Mitsuko finally sat down in front of me. Her face turned the other way, taking a deep breath while refusing to look back. I can still see the red growing all over the ears as well.

"...Why are you still here? Just leave already, damnit." I said while keeping calm. I stood up, feeling like I couldn't move anymore. My body is stiff because I've been lying on the concrete floor for a long time.

"My body hurts, I can't move." That sounded like a lie to me. She couldn't even move away when we accidentally kissed?! Bullshit!

It looks like she was trying to process everything. She didn't say anything more, it feels like she doesn't want to be here, and so do I.

"This is so fucking awkward. I'm out of here." I cleared the dust and left Mitsuko behind and walked down the stairs slowly while holding on to the wall to support my balance.

As soon as I left, I felt a cold wind hit my sweaty skin. I bit my lip while trembling a little. I'm glad that the fresh air helped me to clear my mind for a bit.

"Ugh... What am I gonna do now?" Mumbling to myself as I looked around. I swear I heard the voice earlier. Maybe they don't seem to care. Whatever.

Shit... I'm so dizzy. It feels like my head's spinning and it'll go to come out of my neck. I keep thinking about how I should act later. It was very embarrassing after all that happened.

Later
*DING DONG*

The school bell rang, just like yesterday, signaling it was time for the day to end and the students should go home. The teacher went out first, followed by all the students. I was still standing at my desk, alone.

I didn't realize how much had passed until my phone vibrated in my bag. I took it out to see if I had the notifications I expected.

"Time to buy stuff. I hope it's still open this day. I want to buy my favorite ice cream, my throat is dry as hell." I uttered to myself as I placed the phone inside my bag and placed it on my shoulder.

I began to leave the school grounds and started walking along the sidewalk, looking around me as I did so. A few moments later, I finally arrived at my destination. I take a look and checked out the same store I went to yesterday.

"Huh? It's still closed? ...Oh! There's a sign too. Maybe I should read it." My eyes followed sentence after sentence, reading the text. I pouted as I continued reading to the end of the message.

"What the fuck? It's closed until next week?! What's wrong with the owner? Agh, shit..."

...

...

...?

Huh? Why do I sense that? It feels like...

I looked back and saw a figure that I barely recognized, but not either. It's because it goes from blurry to clear as it gets closer and closer. I stood in my place, watching the person approaching me from afar.

Oh, that's right. Here she is again. She won't leave me alone, eh?

"Y/N-"

"All right, if not the head of the ramen bowl. Who else could it be?" I'm trying to make my tone sound more bitter than it is. Mitsuko checked me up and down. I laughed at her reaction as she stared at me like a fool.

"Quit being rude to me."

"Ew, at least I'm not that kind of person who stalks someone where they went after school, twice." The reply made her frown even more as if she was already mad. Her eyes scanned around the area again before walking toward me.

The sound of footsteps then stopped, she stared dead into me as if she was about to gauge my eyes out. I just stared back, fighting my eyelids to not blink while waiting for anything else to come.

...

"Yeah, whatever. I'm out of here." Stepping right next to her, she reached for me and held my arm forcefully. I tried to push her hand away, not letting her touch me.

"Hey! Look where you're pulling idiot!"

"What's wrong, Y/N? Do I need to pull your rope to teach you manners? Lately, you've been acting like a brat." She said, leading me to the same alleyway and pushing me against the wall. I quickly stepped outside her trap and made myself out of her guard.

"Teach me? Hah! Says the one who pinned me down at school. You're a pervert, Mitsuko." I spat her name like poison in her face.

Suddenly, I felt the wind blow. She raised her hand and pointed it at me. She fully use her strength, and I felt the wind again that followed me after dodging. Her eyes widened to see how resilient I was.

"Hahaha! What was that? Tryna slap me again? Too late!" I booed. My body moved before I realized it. She threw another slap, but I stepped back again to avoid it. And, I succeeded. Her eyes narrowed, holding back the rage that's overtaken her.

"Shit, Mitsuko. Don't you ever give up? You're so slow!"

"And don't you ever shut your mouth?!" She screamed as she ran towards me. I jumped back just in time. When I was sure she was running out of energy, I stood in front of her.

"Cut the bullshit already. Why are you here?" I questioned my voice slowly. I gave her enough space to breathe and, finally, she spoke.

"I want to talk... about what happened earlier."

"Just tell me already, damn it."

She opened and closed her mouth several times. I waited and waited for the reply, and my patience was getting thinner.

...This bastard.

"I think I have to do it then." I started to grab her hair and made her stand in front of me. She let out a yield when she felt the force of my grip. I led her to a deeper part of the dark alley before pushing her against the wall.

Trying to escape, I put one of her legs on either side of my leg. My hand was still pulling on her hair and my other hand was on her tie.

"Just like yesterday, ain't it?" I grinned, moving closer so that our faces were almost in contact. I saw a vein appear in her neck as I pushed her head forward.

"Now, what do you want to tell me?" The air felt tense as silence enveloped us. She looked like she couldn't find a word to say.

"Come on, spit it out!" I snapped at her. Then, she finally spoke up.

"I... can't s-" Her words were cut off as I pulled her hair once more.

"Quick."

"...I can't stop... thinking about what happened earlier."

"What?" Was the first thing that came out of my mouth. I was more confused than surprised after hearing that. A sudden feeling of awkwardness washed over me.

I thought about it for a moment. Was she was just trying to tell me that, all over this time? I don't know. It's hard to describe. I'm speechless. But... something inside me wanted to make a move on her.

"That's all? I thought you'd give the same advice again." I was surprised this time by my words, but the awkward feeling that I felt earlier started to fade away.

Suddenly, I felt brave with my own actions.

Hmm... maybe I should do something to her. Like, put her in her place. Make her suffer even more? That should hurt, but it doesn't matter because I love seeing her in pain.

And I want to see the difference this time.

"It's not that I'm complaining about it." I whispered before slowly following my finger from her throat until it stopped under her jaw, caressing her softly. She gasped at my touch. I chuckled deeply.

"Didn't expect me to make such a move, hm But, this time we're going to fight a little different than before."

"Ng!-" I cut off her groan as I pursed my lips into hers. I had lost complete control over myself at this point. Her mouth was half-open, perhaps in shock. It's adorable to see her in this state. She muttered incoherently. Her eyes soften, but I still don't want to play well. I want to see her in such desperation.

I placed my hand on her neck, straddling her.
She tried to catch her breath, but I wouldn't let that happen. I deepened the kiss, beginning to suffocate her. A moment later, it felt like a minute, I broke the kiss.

She tried to calm down. Her face was flushed; her breathing was very heavy. She's very responsive to this, and she looks very vulnerable now. I couldn't help but let out my evil grin.

"Hmm... Will it be worth it?" I asked in a teasing voice. Slowly approach, my hand rising from her neck to her chin. Reunite our faces. As expected, she tried to hold back whatever she wanted to say, but every second I knew she was losing.

"Oh? What was that?" There was an authoritative in my tone, a hoarse voice.
She bit her lip slightly, trying not to let me notice it. I knew she was going to give herself in, so I moved on.

"It feels more fun if you talk once than just biting your lip."

She was shivering down her spine. That last verse made her stop whatever she was doing. And I could feel her body tense. Then, she slowly leans her face up to mine.

There's no way going back when we're this far.

I brushed my lips to her once more. This time, I was a little harsher. She let out a soft moan when I tasted blood on her lower lip. I hurt her. And she must have felt a sudden pain, so I kept kissing her.

I stuck my tongue out to her lips, forcing her to separate as I tried to allow myself in, telling her I'm that in control. She couldn't resist anymore. I finally managed to get into her mouth, causing a gasp to come out of her lips.

Her hands slowly began to wander across the floor. Her body also shivered. This is too much for her. But, I want to see her suffer more in this situation. Let's see if she can last any longer.

My hand rolled down her neck and began to straddle her again. However, my other hand clenched her hair. She squeaked, letting out a small scream.

I strangled her neck as hard as I could. Her eyes were rolled back and her gaze fled from me. Her hands were no longer moved on their own. I only smiled between hot kisses.

"Mmm..." I let out a moan, totally enjoying this moment. The kisses became so addictive, like a drug.

"..." She didn't squirm, make a sound, or move. Not even in the blink of an eye. I shook her neck to see any reaction, but nothing. It looks like I choked her a little bit too much.

I love seeing her in this position, so weak, and submissive. Her body started to tremble again as she pleaded for mercy. It made me satisfied. I wish I could continue this longer, but I don't want her to die. Hehe...

I parted from that long, heated kiss once more while releasing both my hands from her. She began to gasp for air after a few minutes. Her body was twitching, loose and limp. There were even tears at the tips of her eyes.

"Hahh...! Haa... Ahh..." She took a deep breath. Tears flowed from her hazel eyes and then down to her face. I could tell that she wasn't crying, probably because she was in pain and couldn't breathe.

I stood right in front of her, placing both my hands on my knees while kneeling down, facing her. This scene made me feel like an absolute devil. I feel very powerful, doing this to someone like her.

"Mm... that was quite a fight, Mitsuko." The words I said made me laugh in the same evil way as I did before. She just stared at me again, with no expression on her face. All that was visible were the tears.

Her hair looks like it will get off out soon because I've been pulling it for a long time. Her neck became red, there was a mark on my nails when I dug on her skin earlier.

This is a very rare sight for her. It's almost funny how she can't do anything about it. It took a few seconds for her to say something. But when she spoke, I could hear the hatred in her voice.

"...You're the worst here. Now you think you're better than me, that you can do whatever you want?"

I looked back and forth between her eyes and mouth, then gave her a cynical smile. Her eyes widened at my actions, but her face was still calm. I lifted her chin once more to face up to me, and she whimpered quietly.

"...Mmh."

"I do think I'm better than you. And besides, I'm sure that some part of you wanted this too, right?"

Her face was now red with embarrassment. Her breath began to gasp again. A faltering breath came out of her mouth, but she said nothing.

"I take that as a yes then." I stood up again, reaching for my bag on the floor. When I walked nearly outside of the alleyway, I turned over to see where she was sitting, still leaning against the wall.

"What are you going to do when you get caught like that, hm? What about your friends, your sister, and even Maruta?"

"..." As expected, nothing came out of her. Just silent.

"Then, I'll see you tomorrow, Mitsuko." I said, walking out into the hallway. I stopped and peeked back again.

"Oh right! Before I forgot, if you want to fight with me again, just meet me here. Okay?"

"...!"

I could see her visible surprised expression, and the blush still written on her face. I laughed and echoed in the hallway, leaving Mitsuko alone in the darkness. The sound of footsteps got farther and farther away from her.

The walk around and the autumn wind was blowing towards me, which made me chill from sweating. It's quiet. Only a few birds chirped slowly. The sky is blue. I don't see any clouds. Clear skies are sure for today, no sign of rain or snow either. It is always like this every day when it comes to me.

"Huh... That shit was unexpected." I laughed as I remembered what had happened. Not my fault everything went downhill too fast. Haha!

1. Reader and Yuzu have the same personality. Both are gyarus and break the school rules.

2. Reader is a sociopath.

3. Reader almost just as same as Matsuri, who likes to play a game. For example, the reader likes to call herself a "winner" of their rivalry.

3. The Citrus characters are one age earlier in the story so it makes sense that the reader is in a three years class. So it means that Yuzu is 16, Mitsuko is 18, and so on.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

327K 9.2K 41
𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀 x 𝐊𝐍𝐘 [𝐌𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐨 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] ╰┈➤𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐎 𝐘/𝐍 is not any normal teenager or student you come across, s...
445 18 6
Exactly as the title says. I'll have (probably) Unrelated chapters here, AUs, after school Hanako-Kun + you. Things like that!
5.4K 67 32
❥︎𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙪 𝙠𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙞 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖..𝙬𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣!? ♡senjukawaragixfem...
5K 213 10
〰︎༺{𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙮𝙖 𝙎. 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧}༻〰︎ (Rewritten -better- version) ========== To think that he would ever fall in love under such conditions...