The innocent lost daughter

By AliciaSeebah

Catanya Celestia Romano is her name, or is it? Catanya was kidnapped by her mother, Audrey, at a very young a... More

A\N
Characters
Prologue
Biological?
We found her!
A/N
Reaction
she's coming back
meeting the others
Dinner
Rules
shopping
what they bought
PT.2 what they bought
Rafael POV
Revelation
revelation PT.2
the truth
Movie moments
A/N
familia
meeting the rest of the family
meeting the others (the real part)
Quick A/N
knowing their names
cast PT.2
cast PT.3
A/N
cast PT.4
Cast PT.5
Album Photo
They had found out
Bonding Time
the picture they took
"you already graduated!"
Aunts and niece day
A/N
cast PT.6
meeting HER
A/N
The Hernández
Thank you
OD
ball
A/N
ball pt. 2
A/N
A/N
Instagram account
TikTok account
A/N
day before birthday
birthday
gifts
Bedroom
date
Nonna came back
meeting the step family
cast pt. 7
Vacation
swimming
mother and daughter bond
cheater
emotions
first day of school
new book
Number five
trust me
bad decision
pain
Escape?
weapons

baking time with Nonna

18.1K 407 32
By AliciaSeebah

When we entered the living room. We only saw, Roman, Ares, Luka and Luke watching the TV.

"Guys" River said trying to bring them out of their thoughts.

"Guys.." he said a little louder.

"GUYS" he yelled so loud that Luke fell off the couch, and the others looking at River as if he had grown to heads.

"You're back..... And dude why the fuck did you screamed" Luka said.

"He literally call you two times before he yelled and you didn't even heard him" Rafael said defending his triplet.

"Oh" they all said at the same time.

"Anyways........ Catanya baby did you have fun with these two asshole" Ares asked in a baby voice.

River and Rafael glared at him, at the mention of the bad word.

What I don't like to cuss. It's bad.

"Yeah I did have fun with them and we took a lot of pictures" I said while grinning ears to ears.

They look at me with an expression, that I was longing for so long.

This expression is love and adoration.

I think I'm starting to love it here.

"Where are the others anyway" River ask to basically nobody.

"Uh...Apollo, Andrea and Nico are in the library and the others in Uncle Armani office" Luke said while eating his popcorn.

They nodded. "Can I go to my room please" I ask nicely. Their eyes softened and Ares said "of course baby"

I nodded and went to my room to take a shower.
-----------------------

After the shower, I put on a comfy outfit and did my hair in a messy bun.

I sat on my bed and begin to read Thirst by Christopher Pike. (A/N: I honestly recommend this book).

-----------------------

I've been reading for 10 minutes now, I have reach page 245.

Yupe I'm a fast reader.
I'm was starting to feel bored in here, so I decided to went downstairs to see if there's anyone.

I went downstairs to see Grandmother. She sees me and said "Hello sweet pie"

I just waved my hand at her shyly. She laughs "I was just gonna go and cook a cake as dessert for tonight, you wanna help me" she said while smilling softly at me.

I nodded my head in yes. "C'mon then let's go" she said and grabbed my hand and lead me to the kitchen.

On our way to the kitchen, we walked past Aunt Kara, and she asked if she could help.

So right now, the three of us are trying to figure out what kind of cake to.

"I have an idea" grandma suddenly says. "What idea" ask aunt Kara. "Let's make three different cakes. I make one on my own, you make one of your own and Catanya make one of her own as well"

Me and Aunt Kara nodded and we all begin to make our cake.

______________________________________________

After 2hours and a half we were all done .

None of us were allowed to see the other ones cake.

"Alright, you guys ready to show your cake" Aunt Kara say as she placed her cake on the table.

"Yup" Grandma says as she placed hers next to Aunt Kara one.

"Catanya you done with yours" Aunt Kara says softly. I nodded and placed mine next to theirs.

"So, which one won" Grandma ask.

Me and aunt Kara shrugged our shoulders.

"Why don't we go and ask Alfredo, Roberto, Francesco, Mario and Armani". Aunt Kara suggested.

We nodded and made our way towards Papa office.

__________

Grandma knocked on Papa door. "Come in" Papa answered.

We enter the office and they were all shocked to see me here.

"Catanya baby, you're back already" Uncle Francesco ask. I just nodded at him.

"What are those" Uncle Roberto ask pointing towards the cakes.

"What do you think it is" grandma answered back.

"Cake" Uncle Roberto answered sheepishly.

"Anyways why are you guys here" Grandfather ask. "You guys have to chose which one is the best " Aunt Kara said.

"Okay. Which one first" Papa asked. " This one" Grandma said placing her cake on the table.

We had bought a few plates along with a few forks and a knife to cut the cake.

Aunt Kara gave all of them a plate, while me and Grandma cut the cake.

Grandma place a piece of cake of each plate.

"Eat" Grandma ordered.

"Who made this" Uncle Mario ask.

"We are gonna tell you after you guys chose which one is the best" Aunt Kara said.

They took a bite of the cake.

Then they took a bite of Aunt Kara cake.

Then a bite of my cake.

"The best one is definitely this one" Grandfather say pointing toward my cake.

"I agree" Uncle Mario said.

"Me too" Papa said.

"Me three" Uncle Roberto said.

"Same" Uncle Francesco said while still eating the cake.

"who made it" Papa ask curiously. "Catanya did" Aunt Kara answered with a smile.

Aunt Kara one:

Grandmother one:

Catanya one:

"It's really good baby" he said while kissing me on the cheek.

"T-tha-nk y-ou" I replied while blushing.

They all chuckled at me. Even Grandfather.

I then saw a photo frame on Papa d'est it was a picture of a baby. "Who's that" I ask them softly.

"That is you and River" Papa answered while smiling.

I smile softly at the picture.

"Papa why wasn't I here with you guys, like my brothers" I ask Papa sadly. Then add "did you not want me"

Tears prickled in my eyes as I continue to look at the picture.

Suddenly I felt two strong arm around me. I immediately regonised the perfume. It was Papa.

I hug him back and begin to cry. "Please baby, don't say that. Of course I wanted you. I love you more that anything baby. Your mom took you away when you were only three years old". Papa manage to say through his tears.

I hug him even tighter. He picked me up in his arm and I hid my face in his chest.

I don't know when but darkness over took me.

It broke my heart to know that my little principessa (princess) think that I didn't want her.

She soon fell asleep in my arms "you alright son" dad said. I almost forgot that they were in here. "Yeah" I answered while wiping my tears aways.

"I'll go put her to bed". I said while standing up and leaving my office.

While going to Catanya room. I saw Alexander and he took her to put her to sleep

_______________________

Hey guys 👋

New chapter,

What do you guys think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 7.8K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
172K 3.9K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
22.9K 470 75
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...