Falling For My Wife

By _Shivani_1910

Sidharth Karthikeya Roy, a dangerous and powerful businessman who is a ruthless CEO of Roy group. He got enta... More

Author's note
Chapter- 1 First meeting
Chapter- 2 shopping
Chapter- 3 wedding..
Chapter- 4 bullying
Chapter- 5 little fights
Chapter- 6 Attraction
Chapter- 7 shock
Chapter- 8 confrontation
Chapter- 9 her life
Chapter- 10 Impressed
Chapter- 11 knowing her
Chapter- 12 sufferings
Chapter- 13 first kiss
Chapter- 14 misunderstanding
Chapter- 15 Missing..!
Chapter- 16 arguments
Chapter- 17 event
Chapter- 18 tease
Chapter- 19 Working together
Chapter- 20 tired
Chapter- 21 venting out
Chapter- 22 family time
Chapter- 23 Hate her ?
Chapter- 24 Am I?
Chapter- 25 dinner?
Chapter- 26 Arna
Chapter-27 First date
Chapter-28 Why?
Chapter-29 Her confession..!
Chapter-30 Pampering
chapter-31 Taking care..!
chapter-32 Jealous..!
Chapter-34 Revealing
Chapter-35 Promise
chapter-36 destroying
Chapter-37 Attack
Chapter-38 Realization
chapter-39 Hiding
Chapter-40 Cunning
Chapter-41 Her outburst
Chapter- 42 Pain
Chapter-43 Upset
Chapter-44 Honeymoon..?
Chapter-45 Together
Chapter- 46 uneasy
Chapter- 47 surgery
Chapter- 48 Fierce
Chapter- 49 Truth
Chapter- 50 Comfort
Chapter- 51 Regret
Chapter- 52 Trip
Chapter- 53 evil plans
Chapter- 54 Trust
Chapter- 55 Proposal
Chapter-56 girls night
Chapter- 57 Surprise..!
Chapter- 58 The end..!!
Epilogue
New story announcement
Aadhya story

chapter-33 Anniversary event

39.4K 1.6K 34
By _Shivani_1910

Megha's POV

They asked me if I love my husband. I looked at my husband, who was already looking at me. Who wouldn't love him?

"I love him so much," I said, looking straight into his eyes.

"I love him with all his faults and merits...
I love him with all his flaws and highs....
I love him with all his strengths and weaknesses...
I love him with all his mistakes and regrets...
I love him, only him, not with one quality, but wholesome...
I love the way he looks at me...
I love the way he cares for me...
I love the way he respects me... Respect my choices... Respect my decisions...
It doesn't matter if he is the CEO of a big company or not...
It doesn't matter if he is rich or poor,
I just love him...
I don't care if he loves me or not but I still love him...
I want to be with him in all his successes and failures...
I want to be with him in all his happiness and sadness...
I want to be with him... Be for him... And I'm always there for him...
I don't expect him to love me back with the same intensity because it's not a business or give and take policy...
My love for him is selfless...
I love him with all my heart and soul."

I confessed my love without breaking eye contact with him. He looked shocked; I think he didn't expect this.

Without uttering a word, he pulled me by my waist and slammed his lips over mine in a passionate kiss.

I heard giggles from Arjun and Shyam and gasps from the remaining people but who cares.

He left my lips, then pecked my forehead and a bright smile plastered my face.

"Sid, what are you doing? She is married, for fuck's sake," Viraj exclaimed.

"Yeah, Megha, why didn't you stop him?" Mansi hissed and jealousy is evident on her face.

"I am her husband," Karthik declared, holding my hand.

"What?" they all exclaimed in shock.

"Meet my wife, Megha Karthikeya Roy," Karthik said, resting his hand on my lower back and dragging me more to him.

And He is hot for that.

"Is it true?" Viraj asked.

"Yeah," I smiled sheepishly.

"Then why don't you both tell us before?" it's Pavni who asked. Mansi is not talking about anything. Her expression looked painful. Does she have feelings for my husband?

"We fought yesterday, and we both were mad at each other, that's why," I tried to convince them.

"But why didn't you invite us for your wedding and there is no news on the internet too?" Anandh asked, this time looking at Karthik.

"It's an unplanned wedding," I replied, instead of him.

"And about the Internet, we didn't release news because of some personal issues," he commented.

"Anyway congratulations," Pavni and Santhosh said, and Anandh also gave a chorus.
"I am sorry," Viraj apologized to me and my husband.

"It's ok," I replied.

Then Viraj and Anil also congratulated us. Only Mansi didn't react.

"So, you guys know this before?" Pavni asked Arjun and Shyam.

Arjun bit his tongue playfully, and Shyam shrugged.

After spending some time with them we returned to our home. He hasn't said anything to me till now and I also didn't initiate conversation.

I changed into comfortable clothes and went to bed. After some time, the bed dipped, indicating he came to bed. As my back is facing him, I can't see his face.

Soon his hand wrapped around my waist, and he dragged me till my back collided with his front.

He inhaled my scent, keeping his head on my neck, then whispered, "good night angel" against my skin.

I closed my eyes when he slipped his hand through my shirt and held my bare waist.
Then I felt a kiss on my shoulder. Many butterflies danced in my stomach as his kiss awakened my locked feelings, which only exist out for him.

I just wanna pull him and kiss him senseless, but I controlled my urge to do that.

"Now sleep, don't think too much," he whispered, and I closed my eyes and soon I fell asleep.

...

Today is Sehari group's anniversary party. I am very busy looking after the arrangements and decorations at the venue with Mr. Williams and Sakshi.

This is the first time we are celebrating the anniversary event, so I want everything to be perfect. We arranged it on the lawn of my own resort and invited many guests.

At 5 in the evening, Sakshi and I went to my home to change and my Nidhi also joined us. She is more enthusiastic than me, she even selected a dress for me.

With the help of Nidhi, I wore the dress which was brought by her. It's a red backless gown. She did make-up for me and even curled my hair. Likewise, I also helped her and Sakshi in wearing dresses and in hair, too.
Nidhi wore a blue slit gown and Sakshi selected a pink Aline frock.

They both were looking very pretty.

Then the three went to the resort where the party was planned. As soon as we entered the hall Sakshi went to look after arrangements and I went backstage to meet Mr. Williams after leaving Nidhi with Anjali di.

Yeah, all our family came to the party and I am the happiest person now. I also have a family now, the family I craved for.

"Congratulations, my dear," uncle Roy gave me a fatherly hug, and I thanked him. Maa and Anjali di also congratulated me.

I miss my mom here; she is not attending the party because of her health issues and she really can't deal with the crowd, but I asked Mr Williams to arrange a live show for my mom to watch this live and he did as he was asked to.

"Is Everything ready?" I asked Mr. Williams.

"Yeah, Miss. Sehari, everything is ready," he replied firmly.

Soon the function started as most of the guests also came. I didn't see my husband till now.

Mr. Williams talked on the stage while I was waiting backstage. After the completion of his speech, he invited me. All the eyes turned towards me while I was going to the stage, but my eyes were looking for someone and soon I found him, my husband.

He wore a three-piece black suit, looking devilishly handsome. Thick material of cloth wrapped his muscular body, his hair combed neatly to the back, leaving his fine forehead in view. This handsome man is my husband, but I don't know if it is my good luck or bad luck to be his wife. I am his wife only on papers, and I am not even allowed to tell anyone.

I reached the stage without breaking eye contact with him and I saw a beautiful smile on his face and automatically my lips turned upward, making a bright smile on my face.

Then I gave my speech and announced the two projects which we are doing in cooperation with Roy group.

"Miss. Sehari, it's a big day for you, but why is your family, at least your husband, not attending this event?"

"Did he divorce you already?"

"Is this because of your illegal relationships?"

"What is your surname? Why have you never mentioned it anywhere?"

"How did you become this successful in a very short period?"

"Who is your husband?"

"Are you really married or just showing off with the ring?"

I just completed talking, and these reporters threw many questions and I can't even answer one.

Why don't they normalize women's success? Why did they have to decide that a woman is successful, then she slept with all the men?
If I don't have a surname, then can't I live peacefully?

Tears rolled in my eyes, blurring all the things in front of me. I can't think straight. All the events from the past flooded in front of my eyes, making it hard for me to utter even a word.

I know they will ask these silly questions and I am already prepared to face it confidently, but right at this moment, it hurts. It really does.

I wanted this to be memorable and sure it will be memorable as I am embarrassing myself here. I just arranged a big party and invited many people just to embarrass myself.

I wanted to give them sassy answers, just like I always do, but I can't find my voice.

"Can you please tell us who your husband is?"

Another question...

💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 2.7K 7
She hated him for saying yes! But he was helpless !!! He never could explain her his situation For she was now already his Begum! He left to Mumbai w...
319K 20.4K 46
Kabi Socha hai Ki kasa hota agar Sidnaaz ek dusre se pyaar na karte hote aur sirf like - "JUST FRIENDS" hote ( like Sidharth always says in media now...
303K 6.6K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancรฉ," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
18K 871 11
#๐๐จ๐จ๐ค-๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โœง ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž โœง It's story of Anshumaan โ™ก Krisha ๐—ž๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฎ Krisha...