Man Of Iron {OPM x Male Reade...

By Chris2kzombiekil

"You don't need a super power to be a hero... you just need a brain." I don't own Iron Man or One Punch Man. More

Iron Man Bio
Hall of Armors
A Start
The Strongest Man
The Illuminati, and an unknown power
Sparring Day
The Ultimate Disciple

The Obsessive Scientist

1.3K 33 3
By Chris2kzombiekil

*3rd Pov-1:30 Pm-Z-City*

Y/N: So you gonna explain what happened here?

Y/N was currently standing in front of Saitama and a blond teenager, probably around his early 20's. They were bother surrounded by craters and blood. Y/N noticed what appeared to be the legs of some sort of animal, as well as bugs sliced in three.

Saitama: Oh hey.... Metal dude.

Y/N: My names Y/N. 

Saitama: Right... How'd you know where I lived.

Y/N: It wasn't that hard. Who's the kid?

Genos: My name is Genos, are you a disciple of Master Saitama as well?

Y/N: No...uh w're work Buddys. So are you two gonna explain what happened?

Genos began to give Y/N a rundown of the events that had just transpired. He noted the limbless gorilla laid against the wall. Y/N found out that he was armored gorilla, part of the house of evolution. He remembered the Association mentioning them before. As Y/N talked with Genos, he noticed that Genos was fully mechanical, and only had one human organ being his brain. 

Y/N: So now you both are on your way to confront this Doctor?

Genos: Indeed. You wouldn't happen to be S-Class Rank 17 Iron Man right?

Y/N: Thats me. Genos, just curious, how old are you?

Genos: I am 19.

Y/N: Only 19?!

Saitama: Hey are we going or not?

The duo rush after Saitama who was a little while ahead. Y/N turns back to Genos as he fly's next to him.

Y/N: Tell me more on the way.

*house of evolution*

Y/N, Genos, and Saitama had just arrived at the House of Evolutions headquarters. Genos had informed Y/N all about his past and how he became a cyborg. After their conversation Y/N offered to upgrade Genos with his own tech if he ever wanted, to which Genos agreed. As the group looked at the tall tower, Saitama estimated that the building was around 8 stories. Instead of listening, Genos used his blasts to destroy the building, and the two mountains behind it. Y/N was baffled at such power, while he could mimic it, it was still impressive.

Y/N: Theres a hatch over there. I don't think that a genius would have all his stuff in a tower. Lets head inside.

Y/N pried the door off before the trio entered underground. Y/N's arc reactor illuminated the path as they continued walking. Y/N's hud highlighted two incoming life signals. Y/N braced for attack.

Y/N: Two incoming life signals. Get ready.

As Y/N and Genos prepared themselves, they saw what appeared to be a gigantic beetle charging at them.

Kabuto: There are three of them, which one is it?!?!

Genus: The bald one.

Kabuto: In that case I don't need the other two!

As Kabuto reached the trial, he slammed Genos into a wall, and attempted to repeat with Y/N, however, his hand was stopped by an invisible shield. As Kabuto looked at the Iron hero, his face was that of confusion. Y/N only crossed his arms and informed Kabuto of what had just happened.

Y/N: This shield is strong enough to stop even some of the strongest blunt force attacks. It's also capable of expanding and shutting down nearby electronics as a sort of EMP. Sorry beetle dude, you aren't breaking it.

A/N: Before all of you yell "IRON MAN's SHIELDS ARE TO WEAK BLAH BLAH" no. Not only are iron man shields very powerful, this is a fanfic. I can do what I want. This is meant to say, " Iron Mans shields are very powerful and even in early armors can stop dragon level hits." Also, this is where I increase power levels, so when I mention busting, a character might be stronger than they were in the manga and anime.

Kabuto: Whatever, I just want to throw down with the bald one.

Kabuto turns his attention toward Saitama before continuing.

Kabuto: We got a combat experimentation room, lets duke in there.

Saitama: You turned Genos into a piece of modern art and attacked my rich friend here, game on.

Y/N: Is that all I am to you?

*Combat room*

The group were now in the training room with Saitama, Y/N, and Genos, who as leaned over next to Y/N, were in the combat room along with Kabuto. As Kabuto asked to fight Saitama, Y/N interrupted.

Y/N: Sorry to bother, but I wanna have a crack at you first. That seem fair enough.

Kabuto smiled and licked his lips.

Kabuto: Bring it!

Y/N: After a quick scan, I can confirm he's a dragon threat. That means I'll need to give it my all, even if it breaks my armor.

Y/N immediately pulled his ace, which he had been working on until now. He threw his left arm over his shoulder as a massive cannon formed. He slightly hovered off the ground, as the cannon began to charge.

Y/N: Target acquired, PROTON CANNON!

Y/N's helmet glowed brightly as the cannon fired a massive beam straight toward Kabuto. His eyes were visibly concerned as the beam collided with him. Behind Y/N, Genos and Saitama were shielding their eyes from the bright light.

Genos: Incredible! Such power No wonder he's a top hero. That beam might be strong enough to destroy an entire island! It's practically 10X stronger than my cannons!

As the beam began to fade, Y/N got on his knee as the armor began to spark. While the beam was powerful, it drained almost all of his energy. As Y/N looked up He was bull rushed by Kabuto, who had visible marks on his body. Y/N slammed into the wall behind Saitama and Genos, his force fields down due to power drain. As the dust cleared, Y/N's armor was visibly destroyed. His armor was missing multiple pieces, such as his gauntlets, the helmet was cracked, showing half of Y/N's face, and the armor continued to spark.

Kabuto: Im not gonna lie, you had me worried. I thought for sure that blast was gonna kill me. 

Y/N: Damn, guess I need more upgrades. 

As Genos rushed toward Y/N, his vision faded as he blacked out.

*Time skip cause im not writing that part.*

Y/N woke up to a destroyed combat arena, with Saitama hunched over crying. Thankfully Y/N's armor was able to heal him enough after such a hit.

Y/N: Ugh, that hurt. 

Genos: Mr. Stark are you ok?

Y/N: Yeah I'm fine. Why's baldy crying.

Genos held up a flyer of a sale that was happening today. 

Genos: I think he's upset about this. 

Y/N sighed before shooing Genos away with his hand.

Y/N: Take him, he should have some time if you hurry. I'll call the association and let them know we are done here.

Genos nodded before taking Saitama to the market. Y/N stood up, clutching his chest in slight pain as he walked to Genus.

Y/N: So you saw huh?

Genus: How? How is he so strong?

Y/N: From a workout I guess. He didn't lie when he told me. I'm assuming you are done with your research now that you've seen what he can do?

Genus: Indeed, but, you weren't bad yourself.

Y/N: Huh? What do you mean.

Genus: You are Y/N Stark, the futurist. This room is meant to contain Kabuto's rampage. I'd say a country level attack could destroy it, Kabuto is nothing of the likes. But you, you damaged it.

Genus pointed to where Y/N had fired his beam at Kabuto. A visible hole was seen, while not reaching the outside, it took major damage. 

Y/N: Ok and?

Genus: That's only a small coin of what you can do. You are one of the smartest people in the world, probably even more intelligent than me. If you aren't carful, you yourself will bring apart the world as we know it.

Y/N said nothing, as he looked at the damage he caused, compared to what Saitama had done. He ignored Genus' comment before contacting the association of what had happened. A few minutes later, Association executives, and a few S-Class heroes had appeared to investigate, only seeing Y/N and Genus standing next to each other. The S-Class heroes who were there were SuperAlloy Darkshine, Child Emperor, Zombieman, and Tatsumaki, who immediately rushed over to Y/N, squeezing him as tight as she could. Darkshine and Zombieman also walked over to the damaged hero.

Tatsumaki: So this is why you weren't home all day! I swear you had me worried to death! Jarvis didn't even tell me where you were! You asshole!!-

Darkshine: Yo Iron Man are you okay? 

Zombieman: Yeah what happened dude?

Y/N: I'm fine, the threat was taken care of. 

Genus said nothing, as he looked at the heroes. He remembered what Y/N told him before the heroes arrived.

Y/N: Don't say anything about Saitama, the association can't know about him.

Genus: Huh? Why not?

Y/N: I can't imagine what they would do. They wont kill him, but he shouldn't be in the corrupt system like the rest of us heroes. He doesn't deserve that.

Genus looked back at the heroes, as he also noticed a familiar face.

Genus: Zombieman.

Zombieman: Genus.

Y/N remembered that the two had a strained relationships. Genus was the one who gave Zombieman his immortality. Y/N was about to ease the atmosphere, but was drawn to Busho.

Busho: Iron Man, tell me what happened.

Y/N: Alright then.

Y/N gave Busho a quick rundown of what happened, leaving out Saitama's involvement. He mentioned Genos, apparently he's been a person of interest for a while. As he rapped up the conversation, he and Tatsumaki had decided to head home after Y/N had gotten checked. As the association was heading our after searching around, Child Emperor had snuck into the observation room. As he searched through different footage, he noticed the most recent one. It was of Y/N. As he watched the footage, his mouth was open, worrying thoughts had ran through his head.

Child Emperor: 'That power... Iron Man is known as the futurist. He always improves.... his armor is only a hair of what he can do. At the pace he's at.....he may be a threat to humanity. We need to be ready.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 446 18
In a world where 80% of the population has quirks the other 20% doesn't. Izuku yagi is one of those 20%. Being neglected by his own family, abused by...
16.2K 399 17
Told throughout her life the same thing over and over, "A snake can't be a hero!" "You would be better suited as a villain!" Even so she wants to pro...
98.7K 665 11
my first story In a world were 80% of the population are born with powers called quirks the other 20% are powerless or quirkless. Our main character...
6.4K 255 20
"All I care for is seeing those I love smile." (Y/N) was born in a world where 80% of Humans had Superpowers named, "Quirks" and the other 20% were Q...