🌎The Ruler of Everything 🌎...

By WolfStarr22

What would happen if Saiki Met someone more powerful than him? I really like this Y/N because the idea of be... More

Y/N character sheet (please read)
Prolouge: An Atoll Just For me
S1 Ep0 A Family?
S1 Ep1 Strange Beautiful Creature
S1 Ep2 Sports
S1 Ep3 Magic
S1 Ep4 Ghosts?
S1 Ep5 SPORTS TWO ELETRIC BOOGALOO
S1 Ep6 I FOUND YOU FAKER
Mini Ep1 A Fortune?
S1 Ep7 New Years Surprise
Y/N's Closet 1 ENA
S1 Ep8 Love Is In The Air
S1 Ep9 Flex Tape
S1 Ep10 Video Game Boy!
Mini Ep3 Playground
S1 Ep11 Captain Starlight
S1 Ep12 Okinawa pt1
S1 Ep13 Okinawa pt2
Mini Ep 4 A Day With Touma
S1 Ep14 The Delinquent
S1 Ep15 School Festival
S1 Ep16 Merry Christmas Dirtbags
S1 Ep17 Tough Guy

Mini Ep2 A Meeting Of Soulmates

67 4 8
By WolfStarr22

A firm believer that he's strawberry blond. Also takes place about a week after the last chapter. These episodes may be mini but they hold LORE. THATS THE BEST PART! LOOOORRREEEE. So y'all better be reading. Because readers get cookies. Here you go 🍪. I also really like the AI artwork for this one as well. So cute.

Pov Touma Asumi Third person

Ever since that particular encounter at The House Of Fortune Telling he's been coming into town every day after school for a week to look for his soulmate. And so far he had no hope of finding them yet. His dear Y/N has been doing the same and going into town to look for him. Of course not using their powers. This has got to be natural as possible in order for him not to be suspicious of them. They have to calculate every move to be the least suspicious as possible but also be hella romantic. They're filled with determination to get their likeability meter OVER 9000! That's even nore than Kurimi and Kuniharu's likability towards each other.

★。・:**:・゚★

Touma had a scheduled route planned out to find his soulmate. The route hit ever place a teen his age would want to hang out at. Parks, stores, restaurants, ect. Though he's gotten some weird looks from peering into windows it's better than just waiting outside schools. Besides most people would've gone home by then before he got there but at least he's getting his steps in.

One day he diverted from his route to get a snack from a 7-11. He was quite hungry today because the poor boy got his lunch stolen by a dog on his way to school. It was unwise to chase after a rabid dog so he just didn't have lunch for that day. Lucky for him 7-11 has all sorts of good stuff. He could have a picnic or banquet just from stuff from 7-11. He simply can wait to browse and analyze all of his options down to net weightvand calories and overall cost. A mathematic's dream!

He happily entered the store and walked down ailes to look at everything. Should he have a light snack because dinner is coming up soon or should he make up for the food that got stolen from that dog. If it's the second one should he just recreate his lunch or should he go for something different?

As he ponders his options whil he walked he spaced out a bit and wasn't really paying attention to where he was walking and bumped into someone. "Oh my apologies I-" He stopped in his tracks as he looked up to the absolute god-ess before him. The snow white hair with blue tips. The red eyes that lead a kind gaze towards his direction.

It's the one and only Y/N, his soulmate. He must admit they were much more attractive than he imagined. Millions upon trillions of thoughts ran through his mind but surprisingly for once he could barely form words and just stuttered a bit before he finally let out two words that would inflic psychic damage to the poor Y/N. "Oh Wow-" his face flushed red and he could feel it too. His palms were sweaty and his heart was beating so fast he felt like it would explode. His knees were trembling and he felt like he was going to throw up. It was illogical to believe in love at first sight but he was under the curse of love and there was no cure.

○_________
∥ |
∥ Live Touma |
∥ Reaction |
∥ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
∧_∧ ∥
('・ω・ ) ∥
ヽ つ0
し―J

Now Y/N was also having the same panic he was. He was the perfect lil guy and he just fell for them off all people. He was like a smart lil prince. The lil guy had a chokehold on their thoughts ever since they saw him for the first time that they had to get a germanium ring so their thoughts don't slip up to Kusuo. And now he's here in front of them. Face to face and saying 'oh wow' a if they were Teruhashi. They felt so special and appreciated and this is the first time they've talked and neither of them even said a full sentence. "Oh wow" They replied as they felt their face heat up but had to resist taking off their face mask to cool off. Knees weak. Arms heavy. Say something Y/N! "Uh I mean it's ok. You didn't mean to bump into me ha ha." They let out an awkward laugh.

'I can't tell them/him that I was looking for them/him because a scammer fortune teller told me they are/ he is my soulmate' Well they even thought the same. Must mean they're truly soulmates. Now it's time for them to cool down and make this less awkward.

"So I haven't seen you around before. And I sure haven't seen someone in that uniform on anyone while I'm out. Are you visiting from another town?" Y/N asked. Nice save.

"Oh yes I am actually. I came over here last week actually. They's so many interesting and different things here from my town. It's actually the next town over. I have explored every inch of that town and I have to say I can't wait to do the same to this one. I really needed this change. Change is good fo yiu both physically and mentally even though not all of us like it at first you'll grow to like it or hey maybe not. I guess it depends on the person. My name is Touma Asumi. Though I sense there's tension going on between my parents recently so perhaps it might change to Akechi. Akechi Touma, that kind of sounds like 'invisibility' (in japanese) isn't that funny? Anyways it's very nice to meet you. What's your name?" That has to be the longest and most informative introduction on the plant.

Y/N loved it but also feels like they have to match his energy in the introduction. "Well it's lovely to meet you Asumi. Im Y/N and I'm not exactly comfortable using a last name as I am adopted. The adoption was a more recent and a much as I love to call my adopted family my family it always feels weird to be called by a last name. Especially since I don't know or remember my own actual last name. Last names are weird though right. Ther can be so many people with the same first name and so many people with same the last name who aren't even related. There's pretty high chances of meeting someone with the same first and last name as you and maybe even middle names. Why do we even have middle names anyway? What's the point of middle names other than for your parents to scare ya by saying your full name?" Y/N thinks they did a good job.

For the first time Touma realised what it's like to talk to him. Does he really talk that much. Well at least he found someone that can keep up with him. "Yeah that is pretty weird. Anyways I cam in here to look for something to eat. Maybe you can help me decide on something and we can have a snack together in this park I saw on the way here." Was he asking them out already. He continues to talk as Y/N picked some stuff out for him. "You see my lunch had gotten stolen by a dog this morning. I didn't even bother to try and get it back because it looke vicious and nobody at school bothered to give me their apple slices. Why must they be so cruel"

Y/N's poor boy is getting bullied. How horrible. They might just have to take em out. Not kill just teach em a lesson. They grabbed a sandwich and some juice for Touma. It wasn't much but it should last him until dinnertime. When they went to pay Chiyo's ex was there, Shinoda Takeru. "Well well well. Mr. Rude to customer service workers has a job as a cashier. Isn't that ironic." Y/N hates his guts.

"Huh? Oh you're one of Chiyo's friends. Can you please-" "I'm going to stop you right there. First of all if she broke up with you you're clearly not close enough to call her by her first name. Second of all if she won't even talk to you then she clearly doesn't want to get back with you. You're an asshole to people who are just trying their best and you deserve to have such a kind person date you." Y/N is not going to put up with his bullshit today or any other day. Y/N payed and dragged Touma out of the store. "Ugh I hate that guy."

Y/N checked the recept to make sure everything was rung up correctly and while Touma wasn't looking they wrote their number on it. "All right at least that asshole can ring things up correctly" They hand him his things with the recept smushed in between the juice and the sandwich. He noticed but just decided to keep quiet at Y/N's subtle flirting and put the number into his contacts list. Because even a 'psychic' has a phone. Ya know for games.

He then took their hand and led them to that park he was talking about. Y/N isn't the only on who was bold with their advancements. "So who was that guy from the 7-11? Well I know his name from the name tag and your connection with him from what you said but you seem to really hate him. Is it the customer service thing or is there more to it."

"God where do I begin. He's just a bad partner all around. He thinks if he just says the same cheesy pick up line to Yumehara he can just call it a day. He put in no time or effort into their relationship. So inconsiderate. On top of that he's actually friend's with this pervert at school who looks under girls. Ugh I think I overheard those two talking about starting a band for the school festival. As if he's going to put time and effort into that either. Not like he can get away with being the singer if his jaw locks up when he does practically anything."

"Wow he does sound horrible. Anyways here's that park" The park was nice and open with a big pond in the middle. Around the edge was nice shady trees that are for perfect for picnics. Not just because they're shady but there were a bunch if hearts carve onto the trees with initials in them as well as the couples sitting under them. Perhaps he was trying to give off the vibe that it was a date.

He led Y/N over to the edge of the pond where he ate his food and watched the foul swim by. He wa about to talk about all the different kind of ducks when a goose swam up to the edge. It was eyeing his sandwich and he quickly realized that and scarfed the down and tried not to choke. "Sorry little guy I don't have anyth AHHH-"

The goose started nipping at his legs and he started running from the horrible goose. Hopefully he'll pass by a recycling can on this wild goose chase so he can throw out his garbage. "Y/N help me!" He shouted.

Y/N held back laughter as he went to chase the goose who was chasing poor Touma. Why do animals hat him so much today? Or perhaps they're just god sent wingmen. Get it? Because goose? Ill see myself out.

When Y/N got close enough to the goose they grabbed it. They pulled it clos to their body. Then reached down with their other arm and wraped it around the bird's body, holding the wings in place and grasping both legs with one finger between the legs. Lifting the bird onto their arm and hand to the side of their body, so the head and neck protrude from under their arm.

Despite being caught Touma kept running. "Asumi! Come back I got the goose!" What?! Are they some sort of animal whisperer. Or are tgey simply skilled in catching foul. Hav they owne geese before. He headed back but hesitated to get close to Y/N as they were still holding the goose.

"I like to watch videos about catching animals. I love animals and I wanna feel like a Disney princess and cuddle all these little cuties. I don't care how much desease they carry how can I not lov this lil guy and his widdle beak?" The goose was yelling and cussing them out but Touma doesn't need to know that. They also may or may not have use power to make the goose trip.

They walk back to the pond and set the goose into the pond. "Ok bu bye buddy!" 'If you hurt him again I will cook and eat you' The goose swam away quickly out of fear. They smiled asnthe feathery foe was defeated.

Ding

"Hm?" Y/N checked their phone and it was a text from Kurimi:
Hi Sweetie, I'm starting dinner so come home soon
They knew she could be a devil whne she's angry so they better get going. "Oh Im so sorry but I gotta get going! Ill see you around though! Text me!" Y/N smile before they ran all the way home, leaving a lovestruck Touma behind. As soon as they left his line of sight he fell onto his back and died. Not literally though but it felt like it to him.

When Y/N gotten home they headed to take a shower and when dinner was ready they were just staired at by Kurimi and Kuniharu, who had a big smile on their faces. They just sat there silently before Kuniharu spoke up. "So how was your day?" Y/N felt something was off. "Pretty good although I did see someone I disliked at a 7-11 today. School was pretty ok. Same as usual. Math, history, all that stuff ya know?"

"Well is there anything else that you did? Ok I'm going to be upfront about this but are you doing drugs?!" Kuniharu's face went feom happy to concerned. "Because you've been staying out later the past week and Kusuo said he can't read your thoughts and we were just worried that stuff could be affecting things like that!"

Y/N just giggled. "Oh no no no I'm not. I guess I just wanted to be alone with my thoughts recently. And what better way of doing that than just going away from Kusuo's 200 meter radius and explore the town. It's been really nic to explore. Today I ended up seeing this nice park with a bunch of geese. Hehe honk honk." Aww yeah perfect alibi. "As for you not being able to read my mind I just foun something that can prevent you from doing so. I'm allowed to have secrets and you don't hav to know them. But if you're that insistant on knowing I have a crush on someone but I know you'll make fun of me if I say who it is. He's all I've been thinking about so I might as well spare you from the mushy gushy thoughts. And don't worry it's not Nednou OR Toritsuka" Y/N only needed the ring to prevent him from reading their mind. Not speak telepathically or any other of the powers in their infinite catalogue.

"Fair enough but don't go planning a murder behind my back." Kusuo gave them the benefit of the doubt to do anything drastic until they're ready to admit their stupid crush. But if he's feeling cruel he might just use his Psychometry to find out who it might be along with any possible crimes they might've committed but I guess he could just use his Clairvoyance or Thoughtography to do the same. And if he uses Teleportation after using onw ifbthe last two he can just prevent any crimes they could commit. He could also use those power to find out who Y/N's crush is if he also uses his invisibility power though those only last for ten minutes and his transformation usually takes an hour so maybe-

"You do realize that despite not being able to hear my thoughts I can still hear yours right?" Kusuo halted his train of thought as it was inturupted. "You aren't going to find out anything on my watch. And even if you do I know I can always bribe you. Speaking of I left a present for you in the fridge go claim it after dinner if you're willing to get off my case" In the fridge was a giant coffee jelly that wa in the shape of a sandcastle bucket. Y/N knows a thing or two about bribery.

He agreed and took the bribe as long as Y/N promised to do anything malicious but let's be honest he would've taken it anyways because he's a sucker for sweets and just can't help himself can he? Look at you Y/N. So smart and talented. And soon you'll have a smart and talented boyfriend as well.

Y/N sighed happily as they went back to eating dinner. The parents could tell that the two psychic kids have a conversation du tobthe prolonged eye contact at the dinner so they decided to ask him about it later and asked him about it. He reassured them that Y/N wasn't doing drugs and all they said was 100% percent true with no slight alterations to the story was there. One day they'll kno the truth and they'll hate it considering the parents last memoyof Touma is him peeing his pants at Kusuo's birthday party.

That night Y/N went back to their beloved atoll to have a long meaningful conversation with dear Touma because big surprise a magic island ha perfect reception. The conversation was about FNAF lore so the boy didn't end up getting sleep that night. Oh dear.

🌎

[Achievement Unlocked: Soulmates]
[To unlock this achievement meet your soulmate and mak sure everything goes off well. Unlocking this achievement has mentions of the soulmate throughout the chapters that don't have them in there at least once to show off the growing bond between soulmates.]

Hope y'all enjoyed this lil loge at first sight ramble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 7.3K 38
{FINISHED} Y/n is invisible. Yes, she is solid and physically there. For her whole life, she's been the quiet girl in the shadows. She has to distan...
153K 5.1K 24
(SOME AU I MADE UP BC I WAS TIRED OF BNHA X READER STORIES IN UA) *** You are slightly different from the rest. No, scratch that. You're VERY rare in...
70K 2.5K 16
A saiki k x Jujutsu Kaisen crossover the CP : Gojo Satoru x Saiki Kusuo ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Even though Saiki can't get a normal life like he wanted he acc...
124K 3.5K 49
L/n Y/n moves to Pk Academy. (ALSO ITS FEM Y/N) Shes quite a beauty and talented in her old school but besides this... She can freeze time whenever...