S1 Ep6 I FOUND YOU FAKER

The moral is to not pretend your something your not for personal gain. Unles you killed someone. Enjoy the sonic refrence.

Coffee jelly

Coffee jelly. It's th one thing on thi god forsaken planet that he actually cares about. When he went out today he tells me the tale on hoe he lost a ¥3000 coffee jelly. (That's $30)

So after getting his allowance he was doing calculations to which coffee jelly package he should buy. Factors in this would be how much it cost as well as the net weight. Ill even write it out.

If he has 3000 yen and if package A is 138 then he can buy 21 packages. If each one has the net weight of 210 grams then he'd have 4,565 grams of coffee jelly.

If coffee jellyb B is 61 yen then he can buy 49. Each have a net weight of 70g. That's 3,442 grams. So he should've stuck to his larger package. You don't need to have a bed of coffee jelly if it weighs less than the desk of coffee jelly. Dummy spent ALL his money on a tiny ass fancy coffee jelly. Dumbass.

Then this absolute loser ends up throwing a really expensive baseball into space that's coincidentally the same worth of that stupidly expensive coffee jelly. And of course it just had to beliong to a little kids and meant alot to him so he had no choice butbto apport it.

"You should've just gotten your regular dude." But maybe it wasn't that bad because the kid decided to pay him back by giving the whole family one of those expensive coffee jellies. I feel bad for the parents' wallets.

★。・:**:・゚★

There was chatter among the classes about a so called fortune teller and dear Kaido seemed quite interested in getingnhis fortune told. If onlybhe knew that there were already three 'psychics' at the school. I have decided on making that as my title. It's  a very loose term now that I can think about it. If you compare the few powers that Toritska has to the manybthat Kusuo has it's definitely a broad term. I guess Toritska just narrows it down to a 'medium' since I guess he specializes in talking to ghosts while Kusuo is more of a jack of all trades.

And if this so called fortune teller is the real deal then they would be a psychic as well. No harm in checking out what is probably just a total fake for funsies right? Not like I want to know about future love life or anything. Ya know just for fun! Love? Eww mushy gross haha.

"Hey Y/N!" Kaido beamed. Oh boy I can get a break from awkwardly narrating. "I was wondering if you'd want to see that fortune teller ya know to see if they're part of the dark reunion and tak them down and totally not for anything else" He mumbled the last bit but I heard him loud and clear.

"Oh yeah 'dark reunion' I got cha" Wink wink nudge nudge. "But you know we should wear something other than our uniforms. Normal peopl clothes. Go incognito and all that" Gived me an excuse to wear the normal clothes I was designed with.