Mini Ep1 A Fortune?

A lil mini episode about Touma Akechi. The love interest. He comes in way too late in the series so let's see what this detective is up to today? Honestly I just need more of him lmao. Otherwise this would be a crappy x reader. Warning! I am very particular about color descriptions as it adds dept to the story and has better visualization.

Pov Touma Asumi Third person

Akechi Touma. Formerly known as Asumi Touma. There's a lot to say about this sweet boy. I guess first off would be to say sis parents are divorced. Akechi is his mother's maiden name, and Asumi is his father's surname. Thus why the name change. But on the bright side his name is now a pun on "invisibility". But the name change doesn't come until much later in the story.

When he first met dear brother Kusuo it was at the elementary school opening ceremony, he got too nervous being around so many people that he wet his pants. He's actually had a long history of wetting his pants. It's like a defence mechanism.

He has also had a bit of history with dearest brother Kusuo. He even invited him to one of his birthday parties in which he peed his pants at. But he's also been onto his powers since the start. His detective skills allowed him to deduce that thinks that happened around Kusuo are no sheer coincidence or natural occurring phenomenon.

People healing mystically. The infamous crotch burn incident. And of course there was the time a whole classroom got destroyed after he had gotten beat up by those stupid bullies. His hair still hasn't grown back right from that last one or maybe the thought of someone giving him a haircut is too terrifying to him so he cuts it himself.

But what exactly donthose occurrences have in common? 1. They clearly had some sort of supernatural properties attached to it. 2. Kusuo was present for all of those events. So two and two was put together and he concluded that Kusuo is a psychic but he sadly hasn't found any solid evidence to connect the dots. But ever since then he's been obsessed with psychics and any other supernatural oddities.

Today he's going to explore one of said oddities. He had overheard from classmates that there's a 'House of Fortune Telling' at the next town over and he decided that he'll hea over after school today. Despite it being a total fake he'll encounter the supernatural without even realizing it.

★。・:**:・゚★

The school bell rung to dismiss the students from class. Touma got up from his desk and shoved his books, pencils, and othe things into his schoolbag excitedly. It's taking everything in him to not blabber about he was going to do a silly supernatural investigation on that house of fortune telling.

When he tripled checked to make sur he had everything he needed and wa organised he sped walked his way over to the shoe cubbies in order to not get yelled at for running in the halls. He remembered last time someone mistook him for running and he ended up on a ten minute tangent on the technicalitie between running and walking. They are very different things.