Eddie Munson one shots

By Roze32557

Some random one shots I hope you enjoy. 🫶 There will be smut but there will be a warning in the title. Also... More

Star gazing
Secret lover
Is this real?
A visit back home
I hate you (pt.1)
I hate you (pt.2)
Nightmares
Babysitting
A visit back home (pt. 2)
The lead singer of a cover band (pt. 1)
Authors note (spoilers ig)
86' baby
The lead singer of a cover band (pt. 2)
The lead singer of a cover band (pt. 3)
The lead singer of a cover band (pt. 4)
Oh baby
Lovers lake (smut)
How to cure a bad day
Memories
Memories (pt. 2)
Memories (Pt. 3)
The perks of being a vampire (smut)
The drag racer
The rancher
"Your date"
The rancher (pt.2)
Head over heels
The trip
The trip (pt. 2)
Daddy made me do it (pt. 1)
Daddy made me do it (pt.2) (smut)
The concert
The no show
Harrington's sister
Stay with me
Drug dealer girl
The bands server
Grief
Good girl gone bad (pt. 1)
Good girl gone bad (pt. 2) (smut)
Married life
The princess
The princess (pt. 2)
The princess (pt. 3)
The princess (pt. 4)
The pool party
The princess (pt. 5)
10 things i hate about you
Mr. ghostface (pt. 1) (smut)
Mr. Ghostface (pt. 2) (smut)
Last November
Make it up to me (pt. 1)
Make it up to me(pt. 2)

The party

6.5K 117 76
By Roze32557

"Come on (y/n) please? Just this one time!" Dustin begged you.

"No!" You told him shutting your bedroom door. He then started to repeatedly knock on your door.

"(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n)," Dustin repeated. You groaned loudly and stomped over to the door. You quickly opened the door.

"WHAT?!" You snapped.

"Why cant you just go?! I don't see a problem," he told you.

"I just don't want to," you lied.

"It's someone right? Is it Mike? I know you two don't get along but-"

"It's not Mike," you sighed. He raised an eyebrow.

"So it's someone?" He questioned. You rolled your eyes. "Is it Nancy?" He then asked. You crossed your arms as you looked at him. He then gasped. "Is it Eddie?!" He asked. You felt your stomach drop at the name. You'd only met Eddie once or twice but you had developed a little crush on him. You uncrossed your arms and looked down. "That's it, you don't like Eddie!" He claimed. You scoffed and started to close your door again. He then pushed it back open. "Wait! That's not it," his eyes widened. "You have a crush on him!" He smirked.

"No!" You shook your head as you felt your face grow hot.

"You're blushing! You do!" He pointed at you. "Look I think he's into you too." He told you. He then smirked.

"Dustin please don't tell him anything." You sighed.

"Oh I'm not going to say a word," he said smugly. You recognized that face and you sighed.

"You're gonna make me tell him aren't you?" You pinched the bridge of your nose.

"Loud and clear. And every little tiny detail." He crossed his arms.

"You're an asshole you know that," you rolled your eyes.

"You'll thank me later, now get ready for the party will you!" He then ran to his room. You sighed and closed your door again.

***

You were driving over to Steve's place. You could feel Dustin starring at you and you look over, dreading to see what face he was making now. He was still smirking at me. "What?" You sighed.

"You like Eddie." He teased in a sing song voice.

"I hate you," you ran a hand through your hair.

"I love you too (y/n/n)." He smiled. You pulled up to Steve's place and parked.

"I can't do this," you hid your face in your hands.

"Hey, jokes aside, you'll be okay," he reassured you. "I'll be here the whole time." He placed a hand on your shoulder. You looked up at him and nodded. "So what are you gonna do?" He smirked, holding out his fist.

"Gonna party like the bad bitch I am," you grinned, fist bumping him.

"That's the sister I know and love!" He laughed. "Alright let's go," he then hopped out of the car. You followed and entered the house. You quickly found Robin and grabbed a beer with her.

"So have you confessed to Eddie yet?" She asked.

"Robin, you ask me that every time I see you and I see you literally everyday. And has my answer ever changed?" You asked her.

"No but it's so obvious, you too clearly like each other." She said confidently.

"Whatever, Dustin is making me do it tonight." You took a sip from your can as you watched Eddie throw Dustin over his shoulder and start to run around. You smiled and your (y/e/c) met his brown ones. He smiled and continued to rough house.

"Aww," Robin elbowed you playfully. You swat her arm away as she laughed. "Little (y/n) has a crush." She teased in a baby voice.

"I need new friends." You downed the rest of your drink before grabbing a second.

"(Y/N)!" Steve called. You looked over. "Shotgun?" He held up a can.

"Hell yeah!" You replied. He rushed over and he popped a hole in your cans and you quickly pulled the tab, downing the golden liquid. You could hear cheers from your friends and a familiar boy that sent butterflies to your stomach. You finished and beat Steve.

"No way you beat me!" He smiled.

"Come on Harrington just admit it I won fair and square!" You laughed. Robin walked over and grabbed your left hand and Steve's right hand.

"As the judge I announce," she then lift your arm into the air. "(Y/N) HENDERSON AS OUR WINNER!" She laughed. You bowed and flipped Steve off. "WHO DARES CHALLENGE THE CHAMPION?!"

"I DARE!" Eddie grabbed a can and tossed you the other. You caught it and smirked as he stood beside you. "Prepare to get your ass beat sweetheart." He winked.

"I was just about to say the same thing," you winked back.

"Alright love birds," Steve popped a hole in your cans. "Go!" You quickly pulled the tab and chugged as fast as you could. You quickly finished and Eddie had lost.

"NO REMATCH!" He laughed.

"Aw is Munson a sore loser?" You stuck out your bottom lip. He got close to you.

"Nope, just wanna see how many drinks it takes for you to kiss me," he smirked.

"Well, we might just find out now will we," you winked.

Round 2: you won

Round 3: you won

Round 4: Eddie won

Round 5: Eddie won

Round 6: Eddie won

At the end of round 7 you both were close to puking. You two have been chugging cans of beer for a while now and you both were drunk by the time you finished your 7th shotgun, breaking the tie. "Okay, I think it's time to stop," you told him. He nodded in agreement. You two then walked into the living room and Eddie rushed to look at Steve's vinyl collection.

"Eddie," you smiled. He looked over at you. "Pick a good one will ya'," he smiled and nodded.

"Why don't you come help me sweetheart," he held his hand out to you. You quickly stood and walked over, leaning against him with his arm around your waist. He looked through the vinyls and he picked up a vinyl of the Top Gun Soundtrack. He looked down at you with a smirk.

"Oh god," you laughed. He put the vinyl on, skipping to a specific song. Surprisingly the song he chose was Take my Breath Away by Berlin. You raised your eye brows as he lead you to the center of the room.

"Care for dance (Y/N) Henderson?" He smiled.

"Of course, Eddie Munson." You returned the smile. He put his hands on your waist while your arms went around his neck. You then started to sway gently to the music. "Never took you as the slow dancing type," you smirked.

"That so?" He snickered.

"Mhmm," you hummed. "It's quite romantic," you sighed. "Whatever girl you have eyes for is one lucky bitch." He moved one of his hands to your chin and lifted your face to look at him.

"Well, what if I already found her and I'm already dancing with her?" He smiled.

"Me?" You questioned. He nodded.

"You're so fun, Dustin talks about you nonstop and I hear a lot of good things. Not to mention you're so gorgeous." He told you. A bashful smile formed on your lips. "I can't help but fall in love with you." He sighed.

"Come here Munson," you grabbed him by his leather jacket collar and pulled him down, colliding your lips with his. His hands moved up to your face, his thumb rubbing your cheek softly. You then heard cheers, causing you both to pull away. Robin was shaking a Polaroid while Steve looked at a second one.

"You two are so cute!" Robin smiled.

"Take care of my sister please," Dustin told Eddie. Eddie nodded and pecked you on the cheek.

"It took 9 beers in total for you to kiss me by the way." He whispered in your ear. You hit him jokingly and pulled him down for another kiss, ignoring the others.

(A/n): should I do some stories of y/n and Eddie in the future? Also I am taking requests so if you have anything in mind let me know. 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 88 23
tbh this is probably going to be mostly male reader but whatever. I made this especially just for eddie because i love him so much so yeah enjoy:) Oh...
57.4K 1K 39
Byler one-shots I will write info on top of the page pls read em. if there are requests my ig @ is in my bio. you can also comment ideas but I prefer...
132K 1.8K 84
some parts will be smut, some will be fluff, and some will just be random. 18+ on some chapters. hope u guys enjoy!
7.5K 125 25
I'll be writing a small snippet of a one shot to post, then later on I'll come back and turn them into full one shots, mainly so I can clear out my r...