Majikku : TrollHunter x reade...

By SaharaChan3

Y/n was just a normal teenage girl in the modern day world. She had parents she loved and excelled in school... More

Becoming Part 2
Becoming Part 3
Who do you think?
Becoming Part 4
Becoming Part 5
Becoming Part 6
Becoming Part 7
Becoming Part 8
Q and A special
Becoming Part 9
Become Part 10
Become Part 11
The Special QnA (short)! And Merry Christmas
Happy New Year!
Apoliges(No it is not discontinued)
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? and the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 1
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 2
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺̓?Part 2 Real one
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 3
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 4
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺̓ Sneak Peak Chp5
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 5
Gnome Your Enemy Part 1
*plz read* mental Break, not discontinued
what the car looks like now, after the crash
*plz read* Getting back at writing and therapy art
Updated book cover and apolgies
Gnome You Enemy Part 2

Becoming Part 1

2.9K 74 46
By SaharaChan3

The sun is starting to rise in the east with a voice in the background.

"Good Morning Arcadia Oaks!" Said a voice on a radio in the background, slowly sinking under the bridge, "It's 4:30 a.m. If you're still in bed, you are missing the most beautiful sunrise, clear skies, and a beautiful morning ahead." The voice slowly fades away, as the vision is at the bottom of the bridge fog covering the ground.

A roar cries out as a huge black stoned skinned beast with yellow and red eyes that glow, he goes for a punch at a blue and white armor beast who quickly dodges. Both immediately breathing, the blue stoned beast leaning on the sword breathing heavily.

The black stone beast growling, "Yield, Kanjigar," Eyes gleaming.

The beast now named Kanjigar replies, "A Trollhunter never yields," Grabbing his sword to stand once again. "I'd rather die."

"Terms accepted," Growled the black beast. Letting out a battle cry, he jumped into the air fist together and came tumbling down to crush Kanjigar.

Kanjigar quickly moved out of the way, lifting his sword up. Moving quickly to the left towards the bridge to doge another attack from the black beast.

Two clangs rang out, as Kanijgar blocked the black beast's fists with his sword of daylight. Jumping up to kick the black one back, although the black beasts doged just in time. Retallying with another punch, but Kanijgar was able to punch the black one instead sending him flying back.

Letting out a groan, as he slid across the cement ground leaving a trail of gray stone in his wake. Slowly getting up, he let out a look of surprise but quickly face turned hard with hatred as a tip of a sword came close to his face.

Kanijgars face was angry and brows furrowed, "Your turn, Bular," taking a big puff of air before continuing, "Yield."

Soon a burning sound was heard as the shoulder of Kaijgar turned blue with smoke coming off of it. He gasped in surprise, eyes coming off of the black one now named Bular. Turning his head towards where the sun was now peaking out right above the bridge.

Bular furrows his eyebrows taking this chance to take both of his legs up and with all his strength kicked him back. Kanijgar soon turned his head back, realizing his mistake, and let out a yelp of surprise as he felt Bulars feet come in contact with his chest, throwing him back.

Kanijgar flew through the air, losing his grip on his sword sending the sword flying up. Tumbingly and stopping right before he went into the sun, sword clanging when making contact with the cement soon coming to a halt sliding into the sun.

Kanijgar let out gasps of desperation, while Bular was walking closer fists clenched. Kanijar quickly turned around and crawled, reaching out into the sunlight for his sword. Letting out a grunt of pain and quickly pulled his sword back into the shade.

The amulet seen on Kanijgars chest fading in and out of its glowing light blue shade, with heavy breaths coming from Kanijgar seemingly pulsing with the condition of Kanijgar.

Feet stomping slightly on the pavement, Bular remarked coming closer with each step.

"There is nowhere left for you to run, Trollhunter. Give me the amulet!" Cried out Bular at Kanijgar.

Suddenly Kanijgar made a run for the shade up in the bridge, with Bular right on his tail. Quickly jumping up onto the bridge, birds startled and flew out with a squawk.

Bringing his sword up to his chest and forward was going back and forth searching for the black beast.

Bular appearing behind him he swung out, and let out a roar. Kicking him into the middle of the bridge with a loud clang. Bular then landed on his feet and hands crawling towards him like a predator hunting its prey.

Kanijigar swings down and jumps from bar to bar to escape Bular with him following right behind. Swinging back up, he landed and became prepared. Looking side to side, suddenly Bular came down on top of him and threw him to the side and wrestled hand to hand with each other. Sword fell down from the bridge, and when it landed on the ground it disappeared in a blue mist but not before leaving a mark in the ground.

Bular let out a hearty laugh, "It all ends here," smiling he pushed Kanijar top part of his head into the sunlight.

Kanijgar let out a cry of pain as the left side of his head turned to stone. Kanijgar then grabbed Bulars right hand and pulled it out into the sunlight, Bular letting out a cry of pain as his and Kanigars hands turned to stone.

Bular quickly pulled away and pulled his hand close to himself, letting out a growl while pulling out his twin swords.

"It's me or the sun. Either way, you're doomed,'' as he rolled his shoulders back.

"No. The amulet will find a champion," turning his body towards Bular, his eyes narrowed. "We will stop you and your master," declared Kanijgar as his body was half gray and stoney. "I may end, but the fight will not," as he took a step back into the sunlight.

Bular let out a gasp of realizating on what he was about to do. Kanijgar then crossed his arms and started free falling back. In seconds he turned to stone, and Bular came to the edge crying out, "No!"

When Kanijgar came in contact with the ground, he shattered to pieces all except the amulet.

Bular putting his twin swords back onto his back, when he let out a small cry of pain when he leaned to get a closer look but came in contact with the sun.

Letting out a roar of frustration and turned around and punched one of the supporting beams, and ran out before he could get caught....

*Gasp* You quickly sat up, and put a hand to your forehead. Confused on where you were, and you looked around.

You seemed to be in a hospital...How did you get here? You scrunched up your eyes and nose trying to remember what happened. But all that came up was blurry images and glitchy voices.

Letting out a sigh, you put a hand to your head trying to soothe the headache that you had.

You hear a door creak open and turn your head to a woman with orange hair and glasses that look strangely familiar.

"Y/n! Thank goodness you're awake!" She said in surprise and relief.

"Umm. Who are you again?" You ask confused, squinting your eyes trying to place where you have seen her before.

"Oh dear. Sweetie, do you have slight memory loss? I'm Jim's mom Barbara, your close friend," she reapplied as her face went into worry and sadness.

That's when it hit you, it was Barbara Lake from the Troll Hunter series you started watching and within a few minutes became your favorite show.

Dread suddenly hit you, if this was Barbara then. Where exactly are you? If you aren't home...

"Oh right, Mrs.Lake!" you left out a nervous laugh as you put your hand rubbing the back of your head. "Sorry about the memory blank for a second," you apologized to the woman shaking your hands in front of you.

"It's alright dear, there is no need to rush. Besides you have school to get to once you're discharged from here,'' Barbara said, setting down the clipboard onto her lap. "Besides everyone has been worried about you."

You blinked at her, deciding that once no one is here you were going to pinch yourself. Just to make sure this isn't a lucid dream.

You hummed and nodded your head, "Barbara, I forget where the way is for home, do you think you could bring me home when you can?" You asked, trying to sound as polite as possible.

"Honey, don't you remember staying over at our house while your parents are on their business trip?"

"Oh, haha. Right, I just remembered sorry about that, things are just starting to come back to me," You replied slightly smiling trying to hide your nervousness.

Barbara ruffled Your hair slightly, "It is quite alright, I plan on giving you a ride over to the school today anyways," Mrs.Lake pausing slightly to take a quick breath before continuing. "I just got an incoming call saying if you're up you're free to go, which means I would like you to try to attend the rest of your classes today. I believe you have history with Jim and Toby, your teacher being Mr.Strickler."

You gulped, suddenly getting minor flashbacks of the episodes that you did watch after finding out that he is one of the people working with Bular.

You nodded anyways not wanting to cause any suspicion or problems making your situation any worse than it already is.

Although you weren't so sure about the fact of avoiding any problems considering you're going to be staying with Jim and his mother for who knows how long. Until your so-called parents come back from their business trip.

Sighing softly to yourself, you swing your legs out from under the covers and stand up onto the cold stoney floor.

With the slight help of Barbara you got changed into a pair of jeans, with a black shirt with a pentacles symbol in a circle, each space filled in with each of the main elements. (Picture up above).

You were able to get a pair of shoes that were strikingly similar to your normal shoes being black combat boots, with a steel toe, and comfort with flexibility for easier running in case of a quick escape. Which if this is the beginning, you will definitely be needing them as much as possible.

Stretching your arms above your head you received some satisfying pops and cracks of your joints. You walked out of the room, and followed Mrs.Lake down to her car where she will be taking you to school.

"Mrs.Lake? I was wondering what my schedule was since I forgot and if you had a paper for me to use and a map of the school," You asked slightly nervous since you didn't know if you were already in the school.

"Yes, I do. I brought one with me just in case you did forget that, and if you ever need to talk to me you can," Barbara reaplied with a soft toned voice.

You let out a sigh of relief, at least you didn't have to worry about that part. You tense muscles relaxed some, and you sank slightly in your car seat.

The only thing you would need to worry about now, is to do your best to avoid any interaction with the trollhunting business so you don't get caught up in it. Although considering that your going to be staying at the main protagonist home, it is going to be extremely difficult.

Espcially when Bular might want to use you as bait with something to lure in Jim later in time, since you might have an extremely close relationship of the protagonist.

Sighing, you gather everything that was given to you by Barbara and pulled out a phone. You widened your eyes in recognition, it was the exact same phone you own in your real world. You wondered if it was the same password, so you turned it on and typed it in.

It unlocked...you furrowed your eyebrows and decided to open up gallery to see what photos you had. There were some of you and your parents way back when before the incident happened. Then there were ones where you were with Jim and Toby.

It seemed you were really close friends, and you had always existed in the first place. You frown at that fact, you didn't know how to act like you were suppose to in this place so suspicions don't arise.

Shaking your head you said goodbye to Barbara and let her drive back to work, with a small smile on your face. Turning around, you faced Arcadia Oaks High entrance. Taking a deep breathe in, you pulled out your schedule and checked the time.

Looking at the list and schedule you pulled your finger across the paper and saw that you had history with Mr.Stricklander.

'Fuck...'

Words : 2059

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 46 9
You are a little wisp, your body glows orange like the heartstone. Your eyes are white dots and you have two little paws. Your body has a thin layer...
3.2K 103 7
[𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨: INCOMPLETE. ongoing, slow updates !] 𝐔𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐗 ━━ "I'M THE BEST OF THE BEST EARTHEN WITCHES EVER! DON'T YOU JERKS EVER FORG...
62.1K 1.1K 53
Here are some Trollhunters x Reader Oneshot that I hope y'all enjoy. I don't own any of these characters. Full credit to the makers of this show.
37.9K 996 30
❝𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄?❞ ❝𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔! 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓, 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒.❞ ━━━━...