MY SWEET MANGO LOLLIPOP

By guardian_ace1

Shen Wei drop out of college and now is working as a security guard in a certain mall, because he needs money... More

What Will It Be?
The Wedding Event
Whose The Bride?
A Warm Cozy Night
Fairytale Honeymoon
Two Honeymoon
Addicted To You
The Bad Or Good News
My Sweet Omega
Our Own Different World
Pouting Heart
Take Care Of Me Beautiful Wife
Control Yourself
Not Quite Like It
Sleeping Into You're Arms
Omega's Rage
Don't Blame It On Him
Hei Qi 's Alpha
Especially For You

Lucky Day Or Not

719 26 57
By guardian_ace1

Shen Wei a twenty six year old alpha student of engineering drop out from college and became a security guard to work at a mall for his sick didi.

His didi and his grandfather are the only living relatives he have. Since his parents died that what's his grandfather said. He works day and night. Being a waiter in a certain restaurant and a security guard in the Zhao's Mall.

Zhao Yunlan a twenty eight year old young man. The most youngest of the Zhao triplets. His an autistic person with a kind and good heart but a mind of a small child. He always being defend by his Bai Qi gege from his Hei Qi gege. Whose irritated at him for being like that. And always being blame if misfortune have arrive to them.

Yezun is Shen Wei's twin didi whose an omega with a weak body and always got sick. His the reason why his gege is working day and night just to provide him with the medicine he need.

Bai Qi the eldest among the triplets the alpha leader of the triplets and also the one managing the mall. He can't believe what his grandfather request in his will as Yunlan is very dear to him. And can't believe his beloved didi will be marry to a mere security guard.

Hei Qi the second among the triplets who hated Yunlan for being different. He always blames him for the problem coming to them eventhough his the one creating them. He sometimes bully Yunlan.

It was fine day when Shen Wei about to post to guard the mall with his coworkers security guards. "Hey! Wei! How's you're didi Yezun?" An Bai have a crush to Yezun eversince he laid eyes on him.

Making Shen Wei frown as he didn't like An Bai for his didi because he will only give him a miserable life as he likes to fool around with other omegas and most of all his poor. What will Yezun life be with him. He just nod and smile and post quickly to guard the main entrance.

His others colleagues laugh as they know An Bai was rejected. And tried to push him back to work. In a minute Yezun came with a lunch box. "Gege! Why did you always forget you're food! I don't want you to be hungry!" Shen Wei ruffled his hair making him pout.

"Look! It is you who must watch out for you're health! And go home already! Don't make grandfather worried about you!" Yezun frown, "Is that the thanks I was given! Goodbye!" When he was about to cross the street a car accidentally hit him. "Didi!!!" Shout Shen Wei as he run toward him.

In a moment Yezun was placed in the ER. Shen Wei can't help yo cry to the doctor and nurse if his didi is fine. Doctor Cheng came in an hour and told him that his didi is okay and only got bruises on his head.

Suddenly Bai Qi with his attorney came and paid the hospital expenses of Yezun. Shen Wei can't help to be angry as he didn't know Bai Qi is the owner of the mall his working. "How could you be so blind and hit my didi his sick and might die!" He clutches his shirt in anger. "His not the one who hit you're didi!"

Bai Qi stop his attorney from talking and easily take off Shen Wei's hand, "If you still have any demands?! Talk to my attorney!" As he look at the ID of Shen Wei. "Mr. Shen!" And straighten himself up and walk away followed by his attorney who gave his card to Shen Wei. Shen Wei widen his eyes looking at the card. He sweat seeing it's his big boss.

In a minute his grandfather came, "Wei! What happened to Yezun!" Shen Wei told everything as he calmed down a bit. "Whose the culprit! Did you find him?!" Shen Wei gave him his card.

Making grandfather Shen surprise as he know the Zhao. "It can't be?! This is Ying's grandson! Don't worry I'll talk to him!" Shen Wei tried to calmed down his grandfather as he told him his working at his mall. His grandfather sigh not noticing Yezun woke up.

Meanwhile at the Zhao's house, "You! You always give problem to us! Your bad luck!" Hei Qi scolded his didi. "If not for you I didn't hit that man!" And shoved Yunlan on the floor who cried. Yunlan was pestering his Hei Qi ge back then to play not noticing Yezun as he hit him with his car.

"Hei Qi di! Stop hurting our didi!" Bai Qi came with his attorney and almost slap his twin didi for hurting their youngest brother. "You always on his side! His the reason I hit that guy!"

Yunlan sub at the embrace of his gege. "Stop crying like a child! Your an adult now! Do you hear me?! You're such a spoiled brat! " Bai Qi block Hei Qi from Yunlan. "You smell alcohol! And your blaming our didi! How dare you!!!" As the two brothers kept shouting at one another when their grandfather came with his own attorney.

"Hei Qi you fool stop it! I know whom you hit! His my friend grandson! You should apologize to him!" Hei Qi got angry instead and leave. "Gege always get angry at me." Yunlan pout. Bai Qi caress Yunlan's hair, "Don't worry you're Bai Qi ge is always at you're side! And grandfather about the victim I already paid their hospital fee and gave them my attorney's card if they need something else!"

Grandfather Zhao also ruffled Yunlan's hair. "Bai Qi! I need to talk to the Lohon as well. I want his grandson to marry my Yunlan." Bai Qi widen his eyes while Yunlan giggle, "Marry? Me?!" Bai Qi shake his head and hold Yunlan tightly into his arms. "Why are you marrying him to a security guard?! Not my precious didi! Never!!!"

Ying tried to make Bai Qi understand as he didn't want his daughter in law to get Yunlan. "You know you're mother she will do anything to get you're didi as she know his different from the two of you! Yunlan need someone to defend and love him!" Bai Qi disagree, "No! Grandfather! I can love and defend my didi!"

His grandfather got angry, "But your also got a life too! And one day you will marry! What about Yunlan?! I know Lohan grandson will take care of him!" As he look at Yunlan, "Who can't resist such a cutey boy like him?! Huh?" Yunlan quickly jump to his grandfather and hug him.

The next day Shen Wei and his grandfather was surprised as Mr. Zhao came with Bai Qi. "Lohan! I hope you do not forget our agreement old friend!" Lohan introduce Shen Wei who frown seeing Bai Qi. "No.....no.....his not the one you gonna marry!" Ying said to Shen Wei whose shocked to hear marriage.

"Meet the youngest of my triplets grandson Yunlan!" Yunlan suddenly appeared at their back. Shen Wei was struck by his shyness and cuteness. While Yunlan went red seeing his husband to be. "Beautiful man!" Shen Wei was suprise hearing how he talk.

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Author's  Note🌻

     This is a request by kitsune2405 I hope you like it🦊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 825 25
Yunlan is working at a bar strictly for men as a waiter when a big time customer came, Mr. Shen Wei. It was love at first sight to Yunlan. But he ne...
7.2K 692 21
The omega Zhao Yunlan is just graduating at college and have planned his goal in life. When the inevitable thing happened. He was already engage a...
4.6K 294 20
Police Officer Zhao Yunlan was kicked out in his force because of his bad temper. While trying to find a job, fate gave him the way to find true lov...
6.6K 506 20
Yunlan was having fun in a disco bar when he meet a two mysterious handsome strangers. Being irritated that all the women in the disco bar gather...