love, your sweet p

Per jwedek5352

***MATURE WARNING*** Name: Pressley Isabella Hosbach Age: 12 Live: New York City, New York/Florham Park, New... Més

⚠️Caution (PLEASE READ)⚠️
prologue
dear mommy and tallie,
i'm so sorry.
i know how much it must hurt to read this.
it wasn't the show.
i've been suffering for a while now,
ever since the car accident.
i know how much you loved me,
but i still felt unworthy of it.
i know how much worth i had to you,
but i still felt worthless.
i know i could have talked to you,
that you might have helped me,
but i needed to take care of it on my own.
i felt alone,
like i was in a dark room,
and it was locked.
this was the only way
i could get out
and finally be happy.
i forgot what that feels like,
to be happy.
i didn't want to do anything,
not even dance.
i just stopped caring.
if i ever hurt you in any way,
i'm sorry.
if i made a mistake in any way,
i'm sorry.
i deserved any bullying.
i deserved all the hate.
i can't do this anymore.
i love you guys so much,
but i couldn't love myself.
it was tiring,
being happy all the time,
when i would cry myself to sleep.
every. single. night.
i wish it didn't come to this,
but i needed to end the pain.
i needed to do it so i could be happy again.
this isn't goodbye.
i'll always be your baby.
i'll always be your best friend.
i'm not gone.
i was misplaced,
a mistake.
i'll be watching over you,
forever and always.
again,
i'm sorry.
love, your sweet p
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 18
Day 20 (FINALE)

Day 19

27 1 0
Per jwedek5352

May 31, 2019

Dear Diary,

    Guess what happened this morning before we left? Mom left me home alone! Well, she only went to get the mail, which took five minutes and twenty-six seconds, but those minutes felt so freeing. She's starting to trust me again.

     Today was heartbreaking. Fun, but heartbreaking. You would think that since we are in Manhattan, M-A-N-H-A-T-T-A-N, we would be all smiles and hunky dory and skipping down Times Square together. Boy, you would be wrong.

     It started off well. We had the best bus ride. Abby got these humongous cupcakes. I mean, the size-of-my-face big. I got one that was themed like Cookie Monster and it was cotton candy flavored! So good!

     We were so excited when we got to New York! The sights, the celebrities, the billboards, the INSANE amount of traffic, and according to Brady, the dirtiness. BRADY FARRAR LIKES THE DIRTINESS OF NEW YORK! WhAt?

     Anyways, we got to rehearse in a really cool studio! People kept banging on the windows and taking photos, though. Bryan and Michael had to stand outside and guard the studio so people would stop. Poor Sarah was sitting on the sidelines.

     The dresses and suits are so pretty. Mine is orange and poofy. Paris, my partner who's been dressed as a boy to make Hannah stand out, is wearing this mustard cumberbund. I think we look cute together in the dance.

    Then, right before a really big surprise, Michelle got into an argument. Sarah, one of our good friends, a best friend even, our confidant, partner in crime, is now OFFICIALLY off the team. We assumed they had gone out to lunch, but our moms told us. We're still devastated.

     After that, three people from the REAL BROADWAY SHOW came to see us perform. Kate, the assistant dance captain, Isabelle, the person who plays Gia's part, and Jack, the dance captain. They thought we did really well. It's the first time we got critiques that I didn't feel like a failure.

     Then Abby dropped a bomb on us: we are going to see The Prom tonight on Broadway. I just finished getting ready and Mom is getting ready right now. I'm so close to feeling happiness, I can taste it. I cannot wait to see the show! I hope the Nationals group dance wins too! Only time will tell.

Love,

sweet p

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

18.1K 261 21
Amaya Manchester is a beautiful little dancer her and her sister get an opportunity to dance for abby. Amaya isn't the favorite kid but what happens...
Calling out for help Per Antiri

Literatura romàntica

587 5 27
Your living your high school years more focused on dance but one day everything goes wrong ??- lock down lock down this is not a drill *pop* *pop*...
24.2K 541 31
(ben cook x oc) ••• published: sunday, september 6th, 2020 last updated: tuesday, january 12th, 2021 finished: monday, november 23rd, 2020 ••• "you'v...
11.7K 161 104
***MATURE WARNING*** "The hunger is good. You had too many calories already. You're already fat." "They'll love you even more when you're skinny. You...