Fate/Incursio

By zearph-

Tatsumi survived the revolution and was tasked with hunting down all of the Teigu, but he ends up being summo... More

Prologue
Tatsumi's stats (Berserker Of Red)
Ch.1 || Kill The New War
Ch.2 || Kill The Master
Ch.3 || Kill The Dragon Slayer
Ch.4 || Kill The Wait
Ch.6 || Kill The Beginning Of The Grand Battle
-[Gallery]-
So This Story Is On a indefinite Hiatus

Ch.5 || Kill The Date

3.5K 93 59
By zearph-

It's been nearly an hour since their game of Uno ended, and Tatsumi is growing restless sitting in the church with nothing to do. He glances over at Atalanta and suggests, "Hey Atalanta, how about we go for a walk around town again?" His servant nods eagerly in agreement.

"Sure, that sounds like fun," the hunter of Artemis replies. Achilles, overhearing their conversation, playfully whistles at Tatsumi and smirks.

"Oh, asking the virgin hunter out on a date, huh? You're quite ambitious," Achilles teases, causing Atalanta to shoot him a look.

"This isn't a date. Besides, I've taken a vow of Chastity," the Archer states bluntly. Tatsumi shrugs off the comment and heads towards the door, looking back at the red Archer.

"Don't mind them, they're just trying to tease us. Well, let's head out," Tatsumi reassures Atalanta. She nods, and they leave the church together.

After a while, they find themselves on a bustling main road, filled with people enjoying their day. Tatsumi turns to Atalanta and asks, "So, where should we go first?" Atalanta glances at her outfit and then at Tatsumi.

"Hmm, how about we find some casual clothing to blend in better?" the archer suggests. Tatsumi recalls a clothing store nearby.

"I know of a good clothing store in this town," Tatsumi informs Atalanta, who looks at him curiously. "Do you have money?" she asks. Tatsumi nods in response. "Yeah, when I killed those homunculi, I sold their weapons to pawn shops and collectors around town. They paid well for the weapons, so I have around 70,500 Romanian Leu (roughly 15,000 US dollars)."

"That's good. Okay, so where to next?" Atalanta smiles, and Tatsumi leads the way towards the clothing store. As they enter, Atalanta asks, "So, what do you think will happen to the new Saber of Black?" Tatsumi narrows his eyes in thought.

"He has a lot of potential, but he's also extremely naive. Unless he changes that, he'll end up getting killed," Tatsumi replies, not showing much concern.

Atalanta thinks about the battle from yesterday. "So are you worried about your name possibly being revealed from you using your noble phantasm?" she asks, recalling his armor. However, Tatsumi shakes his head.

"No, it doesn't matter if my name gets revealed," the servant says with a slight smirk, causing Atalanta to look at him curiously. "Why?" she asks, hoping he doesn't think he's invincible.

"Because I've tried to find any mention of my name or the kingdoms I was a part of, but I couldn't find anything. So, I've come up with two possibilities: either I come from such ancient history that there are barely any records of me in this world, so regardless there wont be much info about me" Tatsumi explains to his Archer servant.

He contemplates his different classes and isn't sure how to feel about his last one.

"I see you're positive about this?" the archer asks, and Tatsumi nods without hesitation, causing Atalanta to smile. "I see, that gives us a huge advantage, even when the red faction turns against each other," the Archer says happily, knowing that it increases their chances of achieving their now shared wish.

"We're here," Tatsumi says, looking at the expensive-looking exterior of the clothing store. They enter the store.

"Hello, can I assist you with anything?" an employee asks, and Tatsumi shakes his head in response.

"No, we're just browsing for now," Tatsumi says casually, and the employee nods.

"Alright, let me know if you need any help," they say, and the two of them start walking through the store.

"What kind of clothing are you looking for?" Tatsumi asks Atalanta, curious if she has anything specific in mind.

"Hmm, I'm not sure, but something comfortable would be best. Maybe a sweater," Atalanta replies, and Tatsumi nods.

"Okay, so do you want to split up and look for clothing separately, or should we browse together?" he suggests the archer of red thinks before shrugging

"We can stay together. It will be easier paying." Tatsumi nods at her words

"Alright then, since you know what you're looking for, let's start with your clothes." They make their way to the women's section and begin browsing through the shirts. "So, what do you think of this?" Tatsumi asks, holding up a red sweater. She walks up to it and feels the fabric.

"The fabric is soft, but I don't really care about the color," she says. Tatsumi nods and looks at Atalanta. "What color would you prefer?" he asks, wanting to narrow down the choices.

"Ideally, a white or black sweater," the archer replies. Tatsumi nods and continues searching through the clothing, while Atalanta watches him, observing his expertise in selecting and feeling the fabrics.

"You seem to know what you're doing. How come?" she asks, curious about his past. Tatsumi smiles gently and reminisces, "I had a girlfriend before who loved shopping for clothes, so I've been through this many times." He recalls the countless hours spent in clothing stores. As he looks through the sweaters, he spots a white one.

"What was her name?" Atalanta asks, intrigued. Tatsumi pauses and a warm smile appears on his face. "Mine. She was a comrade in Night Raid and my first girlfriend," he replies, fondly remembering her. Atalanta looks at him, surprised but nods in understanding.

"So, what do you think of this sweater?" Tatsumi asks, holding it up. She feels the fabric and nods,

"It's quite soft, I like it." Tatsumi agrees and notices that Atalanta has already picked out shorts she likes, as the shirts section is conveniently located next to the shorts section.

"You've chosen an outfit you like," Tatsumi remarks, observing her selection. Atalanta nods, "Yeah, I'm going to try it on to make sure it fits well." Tatsumi leans against a wall near the dressing room, waiting for her to come out, while contemplating the kind of outfit he wants. "The color doesn't really matter, but I think we should get a jacket and maybe some gloves," Tyrant suggests. Tatsumi nods in agreement.

'yeah, I'm also thinking of getting some black combat boots as black goes with everything." Tatsumi thinks and he hears the dressing room door open and he sees Atalanta walk out in her outfit

Tatsumi couldn't help but admit that she looked absolutely stunning. "So, what do you think?" she asked, a smile on her face as Tatsumi gazed at her a soft smile on his face

"It looks great on you, but ultimately, your opinion matters the most since you're the one wearing it," Tatsumi replied, cauisng atalanta to move her arm with a small smile on her face

"The fabric feels soft, it's easy to move in, and I really like how it looks," Atalanta added, nodding quite happy with the outfit she's picked

"Well then, I'll go ahead and get them for you," Tatsumi offered. Suddenly, Atalanta paused before she gazed at Tatsumi with a bit of a confused expression present on her face.

"Wait, how did you know what size to get?" She realized that she hadn't mentioned it to him. Tatsumi paused for a moment before he gave a sigh, realizing there was no point in hiding it.

"Thanks to you being my servant, I can see your stats, which includes all your information," he explained, with gis voice even wondering what her reaction would be

Atalanta's suspicious look grew as she asked, "What kind of information?"

Tatsumi sighed again and decided to open their mental link so that no one would overhear. 'Okay, so it says...

Archer of red

True name: Atalanta

Height: 166cm or 5'5

Weight: 57kg or 125 pounds

Blood type: Unknown

Birthday: Unknown

Three sizes: B78 W59 H75

Talents: Sprinting

Likes: Forests, children, and apples

Dislike: Sly men, Golden Apples, and people who hurt children

After that, it's your statistics, then skills, and finally your noble phantasm," he explained to her. Atalanta frowned and muttered "I don't like the amount of info it gave thy..." The hunter of Artemis Her accent sounded distant and different.

Tatsumi noticed her accent and the last part, but decided to set that information aside for now.

"That's we can agree on that as I think that's a bit too much information on someone I barely know. While it came in handy right now, besides the forest thing how is any of that able to help me in battle." he asked, his expression blank, as he took a step back and looked at Atalanta, who was also looking at him. "Although I apologize for not mentioning it earlier, I wasn't sure how to bring it up in conversation," he added, aware of her distrust towards men.

"It's alright. I'm glad you're not trying to hide it. I'm just a little uncomfortable with the information it revealed, but I understand that it's not an easy topic to discuss," the Red Archer replied.

"Thank you for understanding. And don't worry, I won't disclose this knowledge to anyone," Tatsumi assured her. Atalanta smiled and said,

"Thank you," she says deciding to trust him.

"Now, would you like to help me choose my outfit? I'll let you pick the colors," he asked Atalanta, who nodded. "Sure, just let me change and we can get started," she replied. She walked back into the changing room and quickly emerged, and together they headed towards the men's section.

Mini time skip

Tatsumi is seated on a bench outside the store, patiently waiting for Atalanta to finish changing into her new outfit. He had just paid for the clothing, which Atalanta had personally picked out for him. As he sees her walking out of the store, he greets her with a smile.

"Hey, Archer. So, where should we go next?" Tatsumi inquires, while Atalanta takes a moment to ponder before shrugging.

"I'm not sure," she responds. Tatsumi then pauses for a moment before he as an idea, "How about grabbing a meal?" Atalanta gazes at him, slightly puzzled.

"But as servants, we don't really have the need to eat," she remarks as Tatsumi nodded but gazed at her

"That's true, but it doesn't mean we can't savor some food. I think indulging in a snack would be nice," Tatsumi explains, and after a brief moment of consideration, Atalanta nods in response

"Sure, some apple pie sounds good,"she agrees. Tatsumi recalls spotting a charming café on their way to the store. They begin strolling through town, and Tatsumi notices that they are attracting quite a bit of attention.

"Well, it seems like we're gaining quite a following," Tatsumi mutters, feeling slightly uneasy with all the eyes on them. Atalanta, slightly taken aback, asks, "You don't enjoy it?" She remembers men from her era reveling in such attention.

"It's not that I dislike it, it's just that I'm more accustomed to staying in the shadows. Having a large group of people staring at me feels different... While I can suppress this feeling for a mission or when addressing a crowd, I don't particularly relish it," Tatsumi explains. Atalanta suddenly looks down and mumbles,

"You really are different." Tatsumi looks at her, slightly confused.

"It's nothing, just thinking out loud," Atalanta reassured him with a casual tone. Finally reaching the cafe that Tatsumi had spotted, a warm and friendly female waiter greeted them with a cheerful smile.

"Welcome! Follow me, I'll take you to your table," she said, leading them to a cozy spot near the window.

"Here's the menu, I'll be right back," she informed them, handing over the menu before walking away. Tatsumi opened it and discovered a wide array of dishes.

"So, what would you like to drink? I'm thinking of having coffee," Tatsumi asked Atalanta. She glanced at the menu and replied,

"I'll probably go for coffee as well."

"Alright, so you want apple pie and coffee then," Tatsumi confirmed, receiving a nod from the red archer.

"Yes, and what about you? What are you planning to eat?" Atalanta asked curiously as Tatsumi scanned the menu and stumbled upon something intriguing.

"I think I'll give the Cornulete cu gem a try," Tatsumi responded, while Atalanta hummed and looked at her own menu.

"The dessert with white chocolate seems tempting," the huntress admitted, her eyes fixed on the enticing description.

"By the way, what should we do if someone asks about your lion ears?" Tatsumi inquired, feeling a sense of relief that no one had questioned them yet.

"We could simply say they're a headband," Atalanta suggested. Tatsumi pondered over it for a moment and nodded in agreement.

"That could work... Hey, you know you're the second comrade of mine to have lion ears?" Tatsumi admitted, slightly amused catching Atalanta's attention

"Really? What was their name?" She asked curiously as Tatsumi gazed at her a smile appearing on his face hat caught Atalnat by surprise

"Leone. She was very happy and considered herself the big sister of Night Raid. Although she was strong, she mainly used hand-to-hand combat. She also loved drinking and it was rare to see her not drinking after a successful mission. She enjoyed teasing me too. One of the first times I remember is when we went on a mission together and she licked the back of my ear, claiming me and saying I couldn't run away," Tatsumi chuckled at the memory, as ATtalanta was surprised before she staired at him after he said that last part.

"You two seemed close," the archer said warmly with a pleasant smile on her face. Tatsumi nodded staring out the wndow

"Yeah, she was the one who helped me improve my hand-to-hand combat skills, i git thrown on my ass so many times." tatsumi glanced at Atalanta a bit of curiosity on his face "So, what about you? Do you have any stories from your past?" Tatsumi asked.

"There are a few I can think of. Although I don't have many funny stories, I was close to Medea as she was the only other girl in the Agro. " Atalanta admitted. Tatsumi was curious and asked,

"What were the other people in the Agro like?" Before Atalanta could answer, the waitress approached their table holding a notepad and a smile on her face

"Hey, have you guys made up your minds about what you want to drink?" the waitress inquired as Tatsumi nodded with out missing a second

"Yep, we've also decided on our food order," Tatsumi informs the waitress she nodded, pulling out a pen.

"Great, so what can I get for the two of you?" she asked, with Atalanta speaking up first.

"I'll have the coffee and this apple pie," she said, pointing to a spot on the menu. The waitress jotted it down.

"Alright, and for you, sir?" she asked, smiling.

"I'll have the coffee too, and I'd like to try this Cornulete cu gem," Tatsumi informed her, as she wrote it down.

"Got it, I'll bring these to you shortly. Enjoy your Date," she said, walking away with a tsseing smile before they could say anything else.

"Do we really look like we're on a date?" Tatsumi asked, a bit confused but Atalant againned an odd expression that Tatsumi couldnt quite place

"I guess we do..." Atalanta replied as Tatsumi shrugged.

"Anyway, what do you think of Romania so far?" Tatsumi asked her.

"It's nice, and the landscape and forest remind me of Arcadia. I suppose that's because it's so close to Greece. What about you? What do you think of it?" she asked curiously.

"It's a nice place, although I've traveled a lot, so I don't have a strong opinion about it. But I do appreciate how peaceful it is," Tatsumi admitted. The red archer looked at him.

"I guess we both travel a lot. Is there any place that left a strong impression on you?" she asked. One place immediately came to mind.

"Wakoku is the first one that comes to mind," he said, and Atalanta looked at him curiously.

"It was an interesting place. I met a lot of fascinating people there, and a few who I can actually call friends. Although the government was corrupt and led by a complete jerk," Tatsumi said, his voice filled with hatred as he remembered Zuo.

"Was he really that terrible?" she asked, not having seen him show that much emotion before. "Believe me, I could describe just a fraction of what he's done, but we're in public, and I don't want to swear too much right now. But I'll tell you this, he had a harem of 108 women, and very few of them joined him willingly," Tatsumi said blankly and Atalanta made a disgusted and enraged face at the implications.

"All of those poor women... Please tell me you killed him." Atalanta asks I'm in a whisper and Tatsumi nodded "Yeah, he was eliminated, in fact, It was the last thing I did before I was summoned here." Tatsumi admits suddenly their food came

The waitress approached their table with a smile. "Here you two are. I hope you enjoy the food. I'll be back to check on you shortly," she said before leaving them to savor their meal. 

Tatsumi took a moment to taste his dish and was pleasantly surprised by its delightful sweetness. "Hmm, it's quite delicious," he remarked, glancing at Atalanta who had already taken a bite.

"what do you think." Tatsumi asks her as She smiled and replied, "It's really good. Thank you for this." Tatsumi brushed off her gratitude, his voice filled with warmth. "It's nothing. I'm just glad you're enjoying it," he said, their conversation flowing effortlessly as they continued to talk.

_______________________________________________________________________
That's ch.5 I hope you enjoyed it

Word count: 3012

Next: Ch.6 Kill The Beginning Of The Grand Battle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 929 18
In the year 2023, Chaldea Security Organization has completed the Fate project and has assigned one of their Security Officers as a Master to a Heroi...
44.8K 668 27
(Original idea by MaTcH0210) Dean and Vali have been through more battles than they can count. They both have goals that must be reached. But what ha...
177K 4.6K 22
"I shall sever the thread of destiny with this boundless light." Words that ring out in the void and now shall echo upon the battlefield of the fifth...
181K 6.2K 54
Your research on the Grail has made you enemies and all of them happen to be from the church that once exiled you. They will stop at nothing till you...