Welcome to the Neighborhood

Od 4BEYGK

(not g!p) "You're fighting seniors now?! What has gotten into your scrawny ass?!" The teenager looked confuse... Viac

CAST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFITY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO

THIRTY-ONE

3.3K 272 453
Od 4BEYGK

BLUE POV

I hated this school.

It's not even 8am and these bitches are so loud and rowdy.

I went straight to class, I wasn't in the mood. I missed Aaliyah.

We do literally everything together so now that we're not talking, I'm so alone.

I have Nia but we're not even in the same grade and she has her own friends.

I don't think they like me very much. I don't care, they're all lame anyway. All they do is be ugly and vape.

The only one of her friends I like is her boy best friend. He's the one that was calling her his girlfriend under her post.

Speaking of him, I have first period with him. My first period is art so we basically sit around and do nothing for the period.

I squealed when I walked into the classroom and saw a sub sitting at the teachers desk. My day just got a little bit better.

I sat next to Tae even though it wasn't my assigned seat. "Hey."

"I heard Ms.Goldberg got cancer and that's why she's not here." He's one of those.

"One can only hope." She's the worst. She's one of those old teachers that hates kids and everyone wonders why they still teach.

He laughed, "Girl stop. They said she should've stopped smoking all those cigarettes during lunch."

"She smokes about a pack a day after her husband divorced her. I think she comes in drunk." That's probably why we don't do anything in this class.

"Sad case. Maybe she should've been less of a bitch."

"We're so sick, that lady has cancer." We were terrible but I couldn't stop laughing.

"She's so- oop. Your girlfriend said to text her back right now."

She hates it when I don't text her back, she's such a girl. I checked my phone and I had a couple texts from her.

nia 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: wya?

nia 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: stop going to class so earlyyyy 🫤

I literally got to class just as the late bell rang?

: girl i'm trying to get an education

: do your gov work because i know you're failing

: ole dumbass

nia 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: girl fuck you. meet me in the bathroom

: for what?

nia 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: because i said so 🤨

: i'm trying to be a young scholar. bye.

nia 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: why are you lying? tae told me you guys have a sub and you're just sitting around

nia 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: i miss youuuuuu

: #gay

: but i'm coming rn let me ask

"I'll be back." I stood up and went to ask the sub if I could use the bathroom. They said yes without even looking at me and I left.

We had one specific bathroom we always went to. I used to skip in there with Aaliyah because literally nobody comes in here but.. yeah.

I walked all the way up the stairs to the top floor of the school and went to our bathroom.

She was already in the bathroom sitting on the sink and hitting her vape. It makes her breath smell really good so I don't mind it.

"Hey."

"Hey BlueBlue, you look so cute today."

I smiled, "Thanks. You look good every day."

She really does. She's like a supermodel, I can't believe she likes me. Not to mention she's older.

"Come here, why are you so far away?"

I get so nervous about stuff like this. She's the first person that I've actually liked and they've liked me back. Not that I've told anyone I liked them but Aaliyah.

I walked closer to her and I guess it wasn't close enough because she pulled me closer.

"Are you okay? You seem off."

"I'm fine, just tired. My mom was getting her doonies beat down all night thinking I couldn't hear. It was disgusting."

"Why didn't you call me last night? I would've sung you to sleep or told you a story." She can sing really well, she sing me to sleep a couple times before.

"You were posting thirst traps. I assumed you had someone else to call."

She laughed and rolled her eyes. "I was not posting thirst traps. I posted cute videos on my story. We can't be together if you're insecure, I'm a bad bitch."

"I'm not insecure." I just don't think she needs to be showing the whole internet how big her boobs are.

"Good, don't be. You know I like you and only you, I'm not worried about anyone else."

"I know, I know. I told my mom about you."

"Oh, we're that serious?"

I couldn't tell if she liked that or not. She was smiling but her tone was different.

"Is that bad?"

"No. I thought we were just hanging out and stuff."

"Well we can be just hanging out, I don't really care. It's whatever."

"Why are you expecting me to reject you? I like you Blue. I don't care that you told your mom about me, I'm proud of you. What did she say?"

"You were pretty and you looked old."

"I look old?"

"No, just older to me. She didn't mean it in a bad way, she was just concerned."

"When can I meet her?"

"I don't think you want to do that." I don't think she could handle it.

"Why not? I'm really respectful, moms love me."

"My mama got dropped on her head as a baby and now she can't tell anything but the brutal truth. You're going to leave with your feelings hurt no matter how respectful you are."

"I have think skin Blue."

"Not thick enough for Beyoncé Knowles. I'm just trying to protect you, she's a crazy lady. Your self esteem will never be the same."

"How crazy can she be?"

"When I was in third grade some boy kept picking on me because of my hair so she got both his parents fired and when they were close to losing their house, she hired both of them so I could always have a one up on him."

It worked. Anytime he said anything to me I could respond with 'shut up before I tell my mom to put you on the street.'

"Aw, that's just cute. She really cares about you."

A little too much. "I guess so."

"You're cute too. Very cute."

She pulled me closer so our lips were almost touching. I kept looking between her lips and eyes but I didn't say anything.

"I already told you I didn't want my first kiss to be in the school bathroom."

She's done a lot more than me. I've barely even touched anyone before her.

"Well you never want to hang out outside of school." She rolled her eyes, she's always moody.

That wasn't the case. I'm always with Aaliyah and I'm not sure I want to do what she wants us to do when we get alone.

"We can."

"Okay, you have to take me on a date."

"I don't really know how to take someone on a date." I just wanted to hang out.

"I'll teach you. I could teach you a lot of things, young one."

She really thinks she's a cougar. She kinda is if you think about it.

"Teach me a lot of things like what?"

"Here, sit on the sink." She jumped off the sink and I jumped on it.

"Now what?" I was trying now to show how nervous I was.

She put her hands on my legs and kissed the side of my mouth. I didn't know if I should stop her or not but I didn't have to because someone walked in.

We both stopped and turned to look at who it was. It was Aaliyah.

"Can I talk to you Blue?"

"Talk to her about what?" Here they go..

She looked at Nia for a second then back at me. "Anyway. Can we talk?"

"You don't hear me talking to you little girl?"

They really don't like each other. They're both too possessive over me.

"Bitch I hear you and I'm ignoring you so why are you talking to me, ugly?"

She got that from me.

"Because you're trying to talk to my girlfriend and she obviously doesn't want to talk to you. Move."

"Girlfriend?" I was just as confused as Aaliyah honestly.

"You heard me."

Aaliyah laughed and threw her head back. It was a crazy laugh, my mama has the same one. "I'm guessing she didn't tell you why we're not talking right now. You were the backup option, the second choice, she didn't really want you."

"So who does she really want? Because I know it's not you."

"Why don't you ask her? She's right here."

"Y'all, stop. This is unnecessary."

They better not ask me anything, I don't know who to lie to. If I say I didn't like Aaliyah, she'll get mad. If I do, Nias obviously going to be get mad.

"Why would she want you? Look at you and look at me."

"Look at me! Bitch I will fuck you up, I don't even want to talk anymore."

That's her problem, she's always trying to fight someone. I'm the shit talker and she's the fighter.

"Aaliyah no, it's not even worth it. You know what your mom said."

She can't keep getting in trouble. She's always arguing with someone, people are always trying her.

"I really don't give a fuck. This bitch has been trying me since I met her ugly ass."

"Ugly?! You of all people can't be talking."

"Y'all stop." They need to stop yelling before security comes in here and we all get in trouble.

"You know what? We don't even have to fight, I'm short to go to her house and tell her mom how you just talked to me. I'll make her hate you bitch."

"Aaliyah." I know she would actually do it and it would work. My mama loves her too much, she's not going to like anyone who was being mean to her.

"I'm serious. I'll really go over there after school and make a plan to ruin you life with her. Bitch we'll make you drop out of school."

"Ahh, I'm so scared? Blue still doesn't want to talk to you, now what?"

I never said I didn't want to talk to her. I didn't think she wanted to talk to me. She's basically my sister, I don't care about her not liking me back. I was just embarrassed.

"What you don't understand is I'll always be above you. We're best friends, she just met you. She barely even fucks with you at that, she just thinks you have big boobs."

Oh my God..

"How and she was just talking shit about you?"

"That's fine if she was, I'll still always be number one. Lame ass hoe. Suck my dick bitch."

She's so New York, I love it. She's so funny for telling her to suck her dick.

"Aaliyah, we can talk during lunch. Stop arguing please."

"Okay. Bye Blueberry." She smiled and skipped out of the room, she's so petty.

There was an awkward silence that felt like it lasted forever. It was really just a couple seconds.

I didn't really know what to say. "Wel-"

"Fuck you." She pushed me back by my forehead and stormed out.

Fuck me? What did I do?

I jumped off the sink and followed her. She was so far that I had to run to catch up to her.

"What did I do? Why are you mad?"

She stopped walking and turned to me. "You like her?"

"What? No!"

"Why don't I believe you?"

"I promise you I don't. I only like you." Well..

"Then why didn't you defend me? You had me looking stupid as fuck."

"I didn't want to get in the middle of it. Shes my best friend and you're my.. whatever we are."

"I'm your whatever we are? What does that even mean?"

"What do you mean what do I mean? We never had a title on what we are, we're just talking. Why are you acting confused now?"

I was already annoyed by all the arguing and now this. I should've stayed in class.

"That was before she said I was the backup choice."

"I don't want to move too fast just because of something she said. This is new to me, I don't really know what I'm doing."

"Oh. Well I'm going back to class now."

"Walk me to mine?"

"Yeah, sure." I can tell she didn't want to but she walked me all the way down to my class and kissed my cheek again.

There was only a couple minutes left in class, I basically skipped. I put my head down and closed my eyes until the bell rang.

The rest of the day was pretty chill. We had an early release day so we left school at noon.

I couldn't talk to Aaliyah at lunch even though I wanted to because I snuck out with Nia but we live in the same neighborhood, we can talk outside of school.

——
i'm in a good mood and i really like how this story is going so i'm gonna update again in like 30 mins

Blue?

Aaliyah?

Nia?

Should Blue talk to Aaliyah?

Nia and Aaliyah arguing?

Is Nia good for Blue?

i was trying not to do a lot this chapter because they're kids 😭

vote & comment

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

35.4K 2K 17
What happens when two women who have never met in real life keep constantly meeting each other in their dreams. Will they ever come together in real...
550K 33.8K 85
"Maraj! You're late.." Some woman busted in the gym but trailed off when she got closer. "Who's this?" "This is Amir's mom, Onika. She's president of...
4.8K 411 8
𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤. 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲. 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐠!𝐩.
44.3K 2.3K 33
BEYNIKA When Onika transfers to a new school with her bsf Robyn she bumps into the nerd of the school Beyoncé will Onika be her friend and help with...