๐๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐… ๏ฟซ ๐›๐ง๐ก๐š

Per Astauriel

๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ... Mรฉs

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๏ผˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐“๐‘๐˜
๏ผˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐Ÿ
๏ผˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐๐”๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐€๐๐‹๐„ ๐„๐๐„๐Œ๐˜
๏ผˆ๐ˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐€๐๐Ž๐๐˜๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐’
๏ผˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐“๐‘๐”๐’๐“
๏ผˆ๐•๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐„๐’๐“
๏ผˆ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐๐€๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐”๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๏ผˆ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐๐”๐ˆ๐‘๐Š๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐–๐๐€๐‚๐Š๐’
๏ผˆ๐ˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐‡๐€๐‹๐‹๐”๐‚๐ˆ๐๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๏ผˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐’ ๐…๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐–๐ˆ๐
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐’๐”๐’๐๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๏ผˆ๐—๐•.๏ผ‰๐€๐ ๐€๐๐๐Ž๐”๐๐‚๐„๐Œ๐„๐๐“
๏ผˆ๐—๐•๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐ˆ๐‚๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‘๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐
๏ผˆ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐‹
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐‹๐„๐’๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐—.๏ผ‰๐”๐๐–๐Ž๐‘๐“๐‡๐˜
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐€๐“ ๐„๐€๐’๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐€ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž'๐’ ๐๐€๐’๐ˆ๐‚ ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐๐†
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐“๐”๐“๐Ž๐‘
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐†๐”๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐•.๏ผ‰๐„๐—๐€๐Œ๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐๐„๐–๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐€๐ ๐ˆ-๐ˆ๐’๐‹๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€๐ƒ๐•๐„๐๐“๐”๐‘๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐Ž-๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐ƒ ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐ˆ๐๐€๐๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐‹๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐

๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐€๐ ๐”๐๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐€๐๐“ ๐’๐”๐‘๐๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐„

2.5K 133 49
Per Astauriel

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

HER PUPILS SHOOK ALONG WITH HER HANDS. The sun was shining brightly at the highest point in the sky. The cement grew hot from the heat of the light source and sweat dribbled down her forehead.

The cheers of the audience quietened and the tension in the air increased. The fight with Kaminari and Iida wasn't this nerve-wracking. In fact, she defeated them effortlessly.

Before Kaminari could do anything, F/n nudged her head towards him and threw him out of the bounds, Midnight later declaring the student an easy win.

Iida was running towards her when she raised her hand and stopped him from coming any closer. She fought against his quirk and gained yet another easy win.

But standing opposite Todoroki made her feel small and weak like she could never have the chance to ever defeat him or think of defeating him.

It was like she could never be a hero with him near her.

"Three..."

But her parents were watching.

"Two..."

Her hands formed into fists.

"One..."

She will not disappoint her parents.

"Start!"

Todoroki attacked immediately, ice covering the cement floor in a straight line as it aimed towards F/n. She jumped, barely missing the attack of the powerful student. She purposefully landed on the ice harshly, letting the bits and pieces float in the air with her quirk.

Todoroki created a staff made of ice and ran to her while dodging the ice pieces that flew towards him. The ice staff made harsh contact with her hands as they gripped tightly in the middle while Todoroki gripped onto the ends.

F/n used all her might to stop herself from crossing the line before lifting a foot and kicking directly at the boy's abdomen. He stumbled slightly and F/n ran to him. He quickly reacted as he placed a hand on her forearm and activated his quirk.

Ice grew from his hand to the surrounding area of her forearm before F/n twisted his arm and sent him away from her.

Her right hand grabbed her left forearm, the one frozen by her own classmate. Her teeth gritted as she glared at him, the boy doing the same at her.

F/n pushed one leg backwards and positioned herself into a lunge position.

'I... can win!'

She bent her knees slightly before running at him at full speed. Despite Todoroki having good reflexes, he was unable to catch up with her because she was already jumping mid-air.

Everything went slowly for him. His heterochromatic eyes could only watch as the hand that was raised high up glowed a mix of yellow and orange. Her eyes glowed white with her teeth shown.

An explosion erupted with the ground rumbling slightly, causing everyone to be taken aback. The audience leaned forward, trying to see through the thick layers of smoke but to no extent.

Though, the smoke cleared quickly and there stood the two students. Well, one of the two was standing while the other sat on the ground in a defensive position with an arm hovering over his face.

Even though there were two students in the arena, everyone was only focusing on one for she was on fire. Literally.

F/n screamed loudly but it didn't seem like she was in pain. Her chest was heaving up and down repeatedly as she moved her right hand to the left, only for the fire to be replaced by specks of dirt.

She hovered slightly off of the ground and large plants grew from the cement, towering over them.

But then, she blinked. Her eyes went back to normal for a millisecond. Todoroki stared right into them and she stared right back. It wasn't that he was scared or that he was weak and unable to fight back, it was just that he was in utter disbelief, which would be comprehensible to anyone present.

Rapid thoughts ran through her mind and it scared her. Her eyes went back to how it was, white and glowing.

She screamed for the second time and this time, it was out of pain.

The plants withered and fire surrounded her once again before being replaced by ice. The ice that covered the whole arena disappeared quickly when the fire came back.

Though the scenery changed once again and it was just dark, like an endless void.

Snapping out of his trance, Aizawa activated his quirk and deactivated F/n's, causing her to fall from her position in the air and onto the hard cement ground.

Todoroki's left hand moved backwards before hearing Present Mic's announcement of F/n falling unconscious. He stood up and his face grew, once again, emotionless. Stoic.

But that soon ended upon seeing the man who he hated the most standing in front of him with crossed arms and a frown that he recognised so.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

The room was cold and bright. It was empty and spotless.

The bed was hard and stiff and uncomfortable to sleep on.

The table, on the other hand, was filled with cards, food and gifts.

It had been two days since she woke up and everyone felt uneasy, distressed. Everyone including the ones that she had never even talked to.

Her classmates, that is. The students of other classes could care less, only sparing a glance at the door of the room before continuing their way with a slightly disturbed look.

Her parents, however, were on another level of worry.

The second they first saw their daughter being in flames on TV, they instantly stood up and rushed to UA. That was not her quirk, therefore the reason why they panicked. The explosion emitted by the girl was also very odd. Very odd indeed.

The short, old nurse frowned as she watched Aizawa urging her parents out of the infirmary. With much effort, they unwillingly walked out.

"Young L/n will wake up soon," Recovery Girl informed just as her parents got out.

The only reason why she didn't want to say it indirectly to them first was obvious: They would go ballistic.

The teacher nodded, glancing at the girl lying on the bed.

"So I wasn't imagining," he muttered quietly to himself and despite the nurse already getting more advanced in years, she heard his every word.

"What were you imagining?" she asked as she twirled in her chair, facing the documents on the table.

"The fight she had against Todoroki," he then started explaining to the elderly, "During the first Hero Basics lesson the students had, she was already against Todoroki."

"Looking from one and probably only perspective, Todoroki would have an easy win," he continued on, "But L/n managed to hold him off for a little longer."

Recovery Girl turned around to face the man and asked, "How so?"

"Though his team won, L/n..." he paused for a moment, thinking of a way to say it correctly, "She... created fire — as if it was her quirk."

"Her quirk..." Recovery Girl thoughtfully mumbled.

"Telekinesis."

"Telekinesis," she repeated, "That wouldn't be possible now, would it?"

Aizawa did not respond and instead faced his student. The older woman followed, both looking at her with much curiosity.

"It's strange," she spoke again, gaining his attention while he did not mother to look at her, "When I tested her blood, it was definitely not Telekinesis."

That made his eyes land on her.

"Then what is it?"

Recovery Girl gave off a soft smile, "At first, I thought she was quirkless. But when I inspected closer, I realised that her quirk doesn't rely too much on her blood."

Aizawa's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. He didn't know too much about how to find out one's quirks so he just listened along.

"What does it rely on then?" he asked.

"Her mind," she responded, glancing at the h/c-haired girl, who was still lying peacefully on the bed, "Her quirk relies most on her mind."

┬┴┬┴┤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈├┬┴┬┴

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

981K 38.8K 23
โ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฏ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐žโž ๐ญ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐š๐ฆ...
207K 5.9K 42
๐˜‹๐˜๐˜š๐˜Š๐˜–๐˜•๐˜›๐˜๐˜•๐˜œ๐˜Œ๐˜‹ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜น ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข 23 ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ...
1.2M 40.4K 90
๐€ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐„๐ง๐๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๏ฟฝ...
2.1M 63.4K 69
๊—ƒ ๐ค. ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ...