MHA The End Of Villains

By lizhood6

A reporter tries to crack down the case of the mysterious bank robbers in order to get a breaking story. But... More

How the end begun
Even a pro can use help

Intro

6 0 0
By lizhood6

It was cold. A thick blanket of snow covered the ground as more kept falling. People wrapped up in thick winter coats and fluffy hats and mittens. Breath could be seen as one exhaled. But there was a calming peace brought this winter. People on the streets were laughing and having fun without a care in the world. Knowing that the heros are always there to protect them.

The recent surge in heros has led to less villainous activity. That is... To the public eye anyway. This is the story about how a once peaceful Japan turn into a war between the Hero Society and the League of Villains. Will we survive? And what will spring have in store?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
398K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...