His angel her devil

By everlove2069

Aria Stella: 18,very sweet shy girl, gets abused by her father, doesn't know why her life is as bad as it is... More

Chapter 1: So it begins
Chapter 2: Fuck off
Chapter 3: Extra shift
Chapter 4: What happened?
Chapter 5: Life goes on.
Chapter 6: oh no.
Chapter 7: Just friends?
Chapter 8: Hostage
Chapter 9: Do you want to leave?
Chapter 10: Can you just come outside?
Chapter 11: Hug
Chapter 12: Train Wreck
Chapter 13: Dont let me go.
Chapter 14: My rings?
Chapter 15:Hurt by you
Chapter 16: Internal battle
Chapter 17: Good morning.
Chapter 18: Ace
Chapter 19: Don't touch me.
Chapter 20: Alice
Chapter 21: Is this okay?
Chapter 22: Fucked up
Chapter 23: You got me fired
Chapter 24: Dont take her
Chapter 25: Not so fast
Chapter 26: Broken
Chapter 27: Too late
Chapter 28: Hugs that can kill
Chapter 29: I will be the loudest one.
Chapter 30: I'm ready.
Chapter 31: Fine, im gone.
Chapter 32: I love you
Chapter 33: College
Chapter 34: I found it!
Chapter 35: Why?
Chapter 36: Well where did you put it?
Chapter 38: Fluffy
Chapter 39: I made it!
Chapter 40: All grown up.
New book!!!
NEW BOOK!!!

Chapter 37: Let go

10.1K 221 64
By everlove2069

Damions pov🔪

It's been a month without her, the doctors said that the baby was safe but if she doesn't wake u soon there is a chance of the baby being to weak.

I broke down the night they told me that. I could lose two angels at the same time. Aria had a machine that was breathing for her.

Each day went by and each day I was looking for the dead people who did that to my baby.

Alfonso took the position of guarding her door along with Grey. I had her in the best care but that doesn't matter. What matters is her fighting.

She is a good fighter so I have been trying to stay positive. I just want her to yell at me or to hear her sweet voice.

I walked into her room and saw her body just laying there. I am hoping one day I come in and see her fighting a doctor or something but for the past month it has been nothing.

I came to her bedside and held her hand I leaned down to kiss her cheek. "Hey baby, so I heard you moved a finger today. That's great." I tried to not to get to excited but it was hard.

I felt wetness on my cheek and I realized that I was crying. "I miss you baby. If you wake up I promise I will let you run around the house anytime you want. I promise I will never leave the house." I begged her to just wake up.

I realized that I was just talking to myself and it felt stupid but I didn't care I just want to hear her. So I talk every day to the empty thick air.

"I called my mom today, she said that she prays you get better. I told her not to worry and that you will be back to bothering me in no time. Right baby?" I asked with a light chuckle.

I had to stay strong. But it was hard how can I stay strong when I have nothing holding me up. Nothing kissing me in the morning.

I rubbed her cheek and just cried. "Baby, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for getting you into this life." I cried harder as I put my head down.

"I just you back. Come back to me." I whispered into her hand. I leaned back in the chair and threw my head back.

Time skip🦋

It was 4am and I was still in her room just wanting to be close to her. Even though it feels as if she is slowly slipping through my fingers.

I pulled out my phone to send a few emails when I saw a image pop up on my phone.

3 months ago imagine.

I opened the image to see that I was her cuddled into my chest with her hair all over the place. Her mouth was wide open and drool was coming out. I chuckled at the memory.

I want to take more photos like that.

I looked up and all of a sudden I felt a hand on my shoulder. I spun around and saw nothing just air.

Her heart machine started to go off like crazy and i started to freak out. I quickly got up and yelled out to a doctor.

When the doctor got in I heard them yell out the words that made my heart stop.

"We're losing her!"

I was pushed out of the room once again by my guards. I sank to the floor and cried. I sobbed, I didn't care who was watching.

It felt like hours and I couldn't stop silently crying. I lost my world. I lost my everything.

The doctors came out and came up to me. "Damion. We need to talk." I saw his face and he had a guilty expression.

I got up and looked at him waiting for him to talk. "Look she's stable now but...maybe it's time to consider another option." I looked at him like he was crazy. "No." I shoved past him and went into her room.

After thinking for a really long time, I wondered am I just keeping her alive for my own selfishness? Am I making her stay alive?

I was holding her hand when I felt a light finger move. My imagination is getting really crazy these days.

After a few minutes I felt another finger move but this time I wrapped around mine. I looked up at her with wide eyes. I swear if this is just a dream I'm going to shoot myself.

After feeling nothing for 2 more hours I decided to get some sleep. I fell asleep while holding her hand.

Arias pov🦋

I opened my eyes to be meet a pure white room. Am I dead?

I started walking around to see nothing but a door. I opened the door and was meet with woods.

I walked into the woods and turned around only to see that the room was gone. I started walking into the woods more when I saw a small light.

I walked towards a small cabin place and knocked on the door. "Hello? Is anyone home?" I yelled out knocking again.

The door opened and my heart stopped. "Mama?" I asked in a shaky voice. A woman who looked exactly like my mother opened the door and smiled at me.

"Hey Aria, you look so grown up now." She said as I ran to her with open arms. I hugged her and felt the same warmth as when I last hugged her.

She pulled away and looked at me. "You shouldn't be ari. You should be with Damion." She smiled softly at me and I saw the tears in her eyes.

I shook my head and pulled her into me. "No, I'm not leaving you again." She softly patted my head and once again pulled away.

I looked at her and she smiled once again. "I want to show you something." She touched my hand and suddenly we were in a hospital room.

I looked over to see mama by my bed side. I looked at myself and gasped. "I know baby. It's hard. But look around, look at the effect you have on people.

I looked around and saw Alfonso by the door with tears rolling down his face and Grey with helpless eyes.

My eyes traveled down to see Damion holding my hand. I felt my finger twitch and he looked at me like he was going crazy.

"I'm right here bubs." I whispered coming closer to him, mama looked at me in sadness. "He needs a lot more than i do. It's not your time. And when it is you will come back to me I promise." She said putting a hand on my shoulder.

I looked down and slowly brought my hand up. I placed it on Damions shoulder and he snap his head back and I almost forgot he couldn't see me.

Suddenly my heart monitor started going crazy and Damion ran out to find the doctors.

I felt my heart be ripped out of my chest as I heard Damion sobbing in the hallway. "Mama what's happening?!" I yelled looking at my mom.

My mom smiled at me and hugged me again. This time it was tight like she was saying goodbye. "Let got baby, let go of me. Live Aria live for me. Breathe for me." She kissed my head and disappeared.

I looked down at my body to now see Damion walking back into the room. He held my hand went to sleep after two hours of just looking at me.

He needs more sleep.

I didn't know how to get back in my body, but I know I need to for mama and for Damion.

I remembered what mama said "let go of me." Am I stuck here because I want to stay with her? Am I being selfish for wanting my mama?

I looked down once again to see Damions soft hair. His light snores filled the air and I decided to walk around for a bit.

I was waking around to see everyone quiet and working. They all looked tired, I know Damion is making them work to find me and I swear I will hurt him if he doesn't stop.

I looked around and saw Alfonso holding Jane. She was crying in a ball as he held her in a hug. I know it's a bad time but they would be cute together.

I walked into our room too see everything the same. Almost like he never sleeps in here, I saw something in the corner of my eyes and I quickly turned around.

There was man outside smoking a cigarette. I walked out there and stood by him. He looked like a very old Damion.

I didn't say anything, just stayed silent. "You know I never seen my son so happy." The man spoke and I looked around to see no one but us out here.

He chuckled and turned around. "It's okay I'm dead. But you...not so much. My son Damion he also hated the idea of training and being the mafia. But watching him grow up and become the same monster I became. I didn't realize it." He sighed and blew out a puff of smoke.

I walked closer to the edge and just listened to him. "That was until he meet you, sweet girl working at a cafe. He would come home at night and talk about you to himself. Look I know if I was still alive Damion would kill and I wouldn't blame him. But you're good to him, thank you." He took my hand in his and patted it.

I smiled softly at him and pulled him into a hug. He groaned and pulled me back. "I'm not one for hugs. Now get back to my son before he loses his mind." He patted my head and walked away into thin air.

I sighed and went back to the hospital room, when I got in there I heard a few doctors talking outside of my room.

I walked out to hear what they were saying. "He has held on for too long. If we just do it and not tell him it would hurt less. She is fading away and it's not good." Two female doctors where talking. The other one spoke. "Honestly I think once she is gone he will go for me." They both chuckled and went back upstairs.

I think the fuck not. That conversation made me get more mad and want to wake up. So I went back to the room and pulled my body up. "Wake up Aria! Wake up!" I yelled while still shaking my body.

I laid down after a while and gave up. That was until I saw black dots in my vision and I felt myself fall asleep.

Goodbye mama...I love you.

I tried to move but couldn't due to the tubes in my throat. I moved my hand trying to wake Damion up but he didn't budge.

My body felt really weak but I gave all my energy into shoving him really hard. He woke up and pointed a gun at the door. He soon turned his head to see me eyes open.

He looked at me like I was a ghost and got up. "Aria, oh baby. You are awake!" he started kissing me and so I groaned. Making him pull away.

He called in a few doctors and the same two nurses came in looking at me with a hint of disgust. Haha bitches! I'm alive!

Once they took the painful tube out they gave me some water and pain medication. And then left.

As soon as the door closed Damion shot out up out of his seat and hugged me. "I'm so so sorry amore. I will never leave you alone again." He whispered into my ear.

I started crying, I have missed him so much. "I-i love- you...bubs." I whispered while kissing his head.

He pulled back and got me more water. "Please talk more." He said sitting down. I chuckled and then coughed a bit.

I started thinking of things to say and then I remembered what those "nurses" said. "Some nurses thought if I died they could get to you." I chuckled a bit more.

I looked at his face to find it looking serious. "Baby, don't look angry please. I'm here, that's all that matters now. If someone ever tried to take you I would ripe their necks out." When I said that he laughed and laid his head on my chest.

I felt really tired even though I just woke up, I yawned and Damion pulled his head up. "Go to sleep my love I will be right here when you wake up." He said kissing my hand.

I looked down at him and lightly smacked the back of his head. "Go to our room and sleep. You look like you haven't slept in days." I said turning to go sleep.

Thank you mama....i love you.

Hey babes!!! :) don't hate me? Love you too🖤🏃‍♀️- love author. Word count:2216

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

764K 12.7K 43
(Im not good with these but imma give it a try) Exactly 17 years ago Alexandra Romano was taken away from her father and 6 brothers by her mother who...
234K 3.6K 63
Being lied to and sold probably is not a good thing to most people. But for Camilla it was worst then death. To Luciano it was necessary. What happen...
5.4M 124K 50
Book 3 of New York series (Does not need to be read as a series) His hand travelled further up my thigh causing my skirt to move along with it. I bi...
1.4M 35K 29
"P-please. I'll be good. Please don't hurt me." I begged him, wrapping my arms around myself, as though that would keep me from completely falling ap...