𝓢. 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓾𝓬𝓱𝓲𝔂𝓸 {𝓟𝓻�...

By IVBfanfics

{Y⃠a⃠n⃠d⃠e⃠r⃠e⃠} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ •"𝓣𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓻𝓾𝓷 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷 & �... More

{PROLOGUE}
{CHAPTER 1}
{CHAPTER 2}
{CHAPTER 3}
{CHAPTER 4}
{CHAPTER 5}
{CHAPTER 6}
{CHAPTER 7}
{CHAPTER 8}
{CHAPTER 10}
{CHAPTER 11}
{CHAPTER 12}
{CHAPTER 13}
{CHAPTER 14}
{CHAPTER 15}
{CHAPTER 16}
{CHAPTER 17}
{CHAPTER 18}
{CHAPTER 19}
{CHAPTER 20}
{CHAPTER 21}
{CHAPTER 22}
{CHAPTER 23}
{CHAPTER 24}
{CHAPTER 25}
{CHAPTER 26}
{CHAPTER 27}
{CHAPTER 28}
{CHAPTER 29}
{CHAPTER 30}
{CHAPTER 31}
{CHAPTER 32}
{CHAPTER 33}
{CHAPTER 34}
{CHAPTER 35}
{CHAPTER 36}
{CHAPTER 37}
{CHAPTER 38}
{CHAPTER 39}
{CHAPTER 40}
{CHAPTER 41}
{CHAPTER 42}
{CHAPTER 43}

{CHAPTER 9}

6.3K 331 266
By IVBfanfics

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

~~~~~~

~No One's POV~

*This Is Y/N.....Leave A Message*

Sanzu stared down at his phone with a blank expression while the other executives watched the pinkette with curious gazes in their eyes.

They were in the middle of a rather important meeting but they were lacking their other executives opinion due to something that had been distracting him.

Kakucho had decided to break the silence with the same question that everyone else seemed to have.

"Is something the matter?" Kakucho questioned but Sanzu didn't pay any attention to him, he simply continued staring at his phone while seemingly clicking on the girls contact name once more causing another set of 'rings' to be heard.

Kokonoi rolled his eyes "This is fucking ridiculous......" he muttered while gripping his temples before standing up and beckoning the Haitani's to follow him out of the meeting room.

All three of them had stood at the opposite end of the hall from where they previously were.

"I don't know what went down last week after those two left the damn club but I'm sick and tired of having a fucking zombie sitting amongst us" Kokonoi seethed and the Haitani's glanced at each other for a moment before sighing "So? If they got into a fight then that's something that they should settle by themselves"

Kokonoi chuckled dryly "Settle? Oh no.....he's called that girls phone at least 10 times in the past half n hour and she still hasn't responded so who knows how many other times he's called her without a response as well" he stated and Rindou sighed "Well what does that have to do with us?"

The white haired male crossed his arms "Mikey has already started to notice Sanzu's weird behavior and I don't want to deal with Mikey when he's irritated!" He snapped before slamming his fist into the wall besides him cause the Haitani's eyes to widen ever-so slightly "So both of you had better go and......BRING ME THAT GODDAMN WOMAN"

~Y/N's POV~

I stared down at my call log and rolled my eyes when I saw another missed call from Sanzu.

"Someone's annoyed" Ami spoke up and I glanced over at her with an irritated glance "Thanks a lot, Captain obvious" I muttered and she frowned "Whats the matter with you?"

'I helped kill someone-.....no I didn't.....I didn't help'

I shook my head "Nothing! Will you stop asking me that already?" I questioned and she slowly stood up before walking over to me "Y/N.....you've hardly slept over the passed week and if we're being honest, I don't think that I've seen you eating very much either"

I remained silent.

"I remember a couple of years ago.....when we were 17 years old" she continued "You were acting exactly like this and it had to do with Hikaru.....but even though you hadn't told me exactly what happened, I knew that it had to be something bad" she said and I scowled "Not everything is about Hikaru! Ok? All I hear from you is Hikaru this or Hikaru that and if we're being fucking honest, it's getting pretty damn annoying"

Ami's eyes widened and she cleared her throat "Sorry but he was a big part of your life.....and not a good part either-" I cut her off "Don't you think I know that? I had to deal with that shit.....not you! So please for the love of God.....STOP BRINGING IT UP"

I had to watch as tears began welling up in Ami's eyes and I also had to watch as she left the room with tears streaming down her face.

"What the hell is wrong with me.....?" I questioned quietly as I glanced to the side and saw my reflection in the mirror above the vanity.

'You didn't do anything'

'You never did'

'Do you remember now?'

-•-

"I've always thought about traveling but I've never really had the time" I mused as I stared at an acquaintance of mine from school "I think that you should make time for it"

His name was Semi.

"You know I've always wanted to speak with you......uh before this whole stupid project thing" he said quietly and my eyes widened slightly "How come?"

He awkwardly rubbed the back of his head "Uh I know that you're dating that guy.....Hikaru" he continued "I wish I could've gotten to you first though"

My eyes remained wide "Gotten to me.....first?" I questioned and he cleared this throat "If I tell you something then can you promise that you'll hear me out?" He asked and I looked down at the time on my phone "Yes but we need to hurry.....uh my boyfriend is coming over soon"

His expression dropped "Right....about him" he continued "I saw him a week or two ago with someone else"

"Someone else?"

Semi nodded "A girl.....she looked like she was around our age and they looked close.....so I figured that maybe the two of you had broken up-" I cut him off "What are you talking about?"

He took a deep breath "They looked intimate-" he was cut off again by my bedroom door slamming open and Hikaru stormed in "What the hell is going on here?"

I quickly stood up "Hikaru....you're early"

He scoffed "Early? Did you two not have an opportunity to go at it yet?"

Go at it?

Hikaru pushed past me and grabbed Semi by the collar of his shirt "You've got it all wrong! We were working on a school project" Semi said and Hikaru scoffed as he glanced at the poster lying on the bed "Oh really? Because it looks completely finished to me"

I watched as Hikaru punched Semi straight in the face and I quickly pushed him out of the way "STOP IT!"

Hikaru stumbled back a bit as he watched me stand in between him and Semi "Are you okay?" I questioned and Semi grunted "I think my nose is bleeding but I'm alright....."

Hikaru chuckled dryly "Oh? Are you cheating on me now?"

Cheating......what the hell is he talking about?

Hikaru grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to his body "Y/N.....you'd better listen to me very c-" he was cut off by Semi "Leave her alone! She's clearly uncomfortable by this whole situation"

I turned my head and saw Semi about to punch Hikaru but he dodged it and pulled something out of his pocket.

My blood ran cold as I saw a sharp object impaling Semi in his stomach "What......?"

I was pushed away and I heard two thuds on the ground "What did you do.....Y/N?" Hikaru questioned and my eyes widened slightly "I-....I didn't do anything!"

Hikaru stared at the knife on the ground with a look of pure horror "You stabbed him.....do you know what that means?" He questioned and I slowly shook my head "But I.....-what?"

-•-

"The situation was so similar to last week......it was like deja-vu" I whispered to myself before taking a deep breath to calm my racing heart "I didn't kill anyone.....I didn't......"

'But I confessed'

"No I didn't"

*Ring......Ring-*

I declined the phone call once again and my shoulders slumped as I thought back to my conversation about Ami "I yelled at her......how could I do that?"

'She was just trying to help.....'

I sighed and grabbed my phone as well as my wallet before walking out of the dorm room.

I was going to search for Ami.

She couldn't have gotten far since she didn't leave that long ago.....perhaps she stopped at that smoothie place again, she always goes there whenever she has nothing better to do.

We were supposed to stay in the dorms today since Ami had wanted to plan for my birthday and it was already starting to get dark outside.

'Shit.....she was being so sweet and I snapped at her'

My memory from ages 15-18 isn't very reliable.....when you've been manipulated and gaslighted for as long as I have, you start to lose track of what really happened.

So having to talk about being around Hikaru or my past in general.....it just makes me so upset and I can't see straight.

"I'm such a shitty friend....." I whispered as I left the dormitories and began walking down the sidewalk.

*Tap.....Tap.....Tap*

If I had just calmly talked to her then I wouldn't have made her cry and I wouldn't be looking for her right now......because she'd be perfectly fine while blabbering on about my stupid birthday.

*Tap.....Tap.....Tap*

I can't stand my birthday either.

Two more days.

*Tap.....Tap.....Tap*

'What the hell is that noise?'

I turned around and stumbled back when I saw two familiar men standing behind me "What the fuck!"

Ran smiled "Well hello there" He greeted but his brother didn't say a word, not that I expected him to anyways.

"What do you two want?" I questioned and Ran sighed "Well it seems that our dear ol' Sanzu is suffering from a little tantrum because of you, so we'd really appreciate it if you would come with us~" he said and I raised a brow "Aw you'd really appreciate it?"

His smile grew "I truly would"

I hummed "Well that sucks but I have more important things that I've got to take care of right now so if you'll excuse me" I turned away and began walking off but my arm was grabbed by one of the Haitani's.

I turned back to see Rindou keeping a tight grip on my arm before twisting it back causing me to gasp at the strained sensation "We don't have time for that smart mouth of yours, we were given orders so we plan on carrying our mission out to the best of our abilities"

'I don't like this a single bit'

Ran walked up to me and leaned closer to my face "So be a good girl and take a nap for us" A nap....?

I felt a piece of cloth being held over the lower half of my face and my vision immediately went black.

'Fuck.....I need to find Ami.....'

'I haven't apologized yet'

-

My eyes snapped open and I immediately cringed at an odd smell below my nose "Wakey Wakey" Ran chirped as he removed some kind of smelling-salts from underneath my nose and I looked around to see that we were sitting inside of a car.

"Where the fuck am I?" I questioned and Rindou sighed "Well you were asleep for the entire car ride but now we're about to go and see Sanzu" he said as he opened up the car door.

My face contorted into a more confused one "Wait what? I don't need to see Sanzu!" I said and Ran raised a brow "Since we're clearly on the subject, what happened after the club anyways?" He asked and my eyes widened slightly "What.....?"

Rindou sighed "Perhaps she's still confused, let her wake herself up a bit more before questioning her on such insignificant matters"

It appears that his younger brother is the more rational out of the two.....and less of a people-person.

"Well we should go inside anyways" Ran said as he helped me out of the car and I steadied myself since my head still felt a bit dizzy.

"Sanzu wouldn't tell us anything......Hm actually he won't say anything at all" he continued "He seems quite bummed out~"

I shrugged "I don't know what you're talking about" I said and he grunted "I think that you do because he's been calling your phone, according to Kokonoi" he stated and I raised a brow "Well then you're mistaken"

"Is that so?" He questioned as he held up my phone and the screen showed multiple missed calls from Sanzu causing me to nervously chuckle "Oh"

My nervous chuckle turned into an irritated scowl in less than a second "Give me that!" I snapped as I reached out for my phone but he simply held it above his head.

'Of course he has to be freakishly lanky.....'

"You'll get your phone back once you make up with Sanzu" he said and Rindou sighed "Kokonoi said to take her to him first so we won't be going to Sanzu straight away" he said and my shoulders slumped "Why do I have to see Sanzu anyways?"

"We've told you already, he's acting like a zombie" Rindou stated and I raised a brow "What does that have to do with me?" I questioned and they both turned to look at me "Well it's all your fault"

'My fault.....? They're blaming his little meltdown on ME?'

I scoffed "I didn't do anything! He's the one that killed that guy back at the club" I said and Ran glanced at Rindou for a moment before looking back at me "This is because of that traitor that he murdered?"

I slowly nodded "Yes"

Ran chuckled lightly "Well if you must know, the guy that he killed was responsible for at least 7 of our men dying.....as well as some police officers" he said and my eyes widened slightly "Wait what?"

He nodded "Typically.....we prefer the torture method but Sanzu decided to get it out of the way since he was coincidentally at the club" he explained and I clenched my jaw "Well he didn't have to use me as a cover!"

Ran shrugged "Who cares? You already know what kind of person that he is so you should've known that something like this was bound to happen"

I scoffed "It may have been bound to happen but it doesn't mean that I have to remain friends with him!" I said and Ran raised a brow "Ah so he considers you a friend?"

I nodded "Uh I guess so.....we've called each other friends on different occasions" I said and he hummed "Sanzu doesn't consider any of us friends, maybe just Mikey but that's about it" he continued "I'm sure that he could careless if any of us were to die or go missing"

'Why is he telling me this?'

Rindou cut his brother off before he could continue speaking "Kokonoi is in there so go" he said bluntly and I rolled my eyes "You're just a ball of fucking sunshine" Kiss my ass, Haitani's.

I opened the door up and walked inside, only to be greeted by the face of Kokonoi.

"Finally! At least they can do one job with efficiency" He said as soon as he saw me and I crossed my arms "I don't appreciate being kidnapped off of the side of the street"

He sighed "My apologies for their.....interesting tactics but I can assure you that I meant no ill intent" Kokonoi said and I slowly nodded "Right....so what am I supposed to say to Sanzu?"

He shrugged "What caused the argument in the first place?" He asked and I gripped my temples "It wasn't necessarily an argument, we just haven't been speaking for the past week or so" I explained and he tilted his head to the side "But he's been calling you"

'Shit! Ran still has my damn phone......'

I hummed "Yeah well I've been busy so I haven't answered any of his calls" All 67 of them.

He beckoned me to come closer so I did "Let me tell you something about Sanzu" he said and I hummed as I took a seat in front of him "He's a very interesting guy.....as you may know, he usually keeps to himself so what do you think would happen if some beautiful girl randomly comes into his life and offers to be his friend? Someone that he could potentially place some of his trust in?"

I shrugged my shoulders "I have no clue"

He cleared his throat "Do you have a bestfriend?" He asked and I nodded "Yes....I was looking around for her when those stupid brothers kidnapped me!" I snapped and he put his hands up as if he were surrendering "I know that you're quite upset about the way that this night has gone and you've got every right to be but let me ask you something"

I remained quiet so he continued "If she suddenly became distant then wouldn't you feel upset or empty inside?" He asked and my eyes widened "Well I guess so but that's completely different!"

"How so?"

"Me and Ami have been bestfriends for a few years now but me and Sanzu have only known each other for about a month or so" I explained and Kokonoi hummed "Have you ever heard the saying that one person can make you feel more after a couple of weeks than someone can make you feel after a couple of years?" He asked and I sighed "Yes I've heard the saying but I don't care!"

He let out another sigh "Please forgive Sanzu, I'm willing to offer you money as well for all of your trouble" he said and I quickly shook my head "No! I don't want your stupid money"

Kokonoi's eyes widened slightly "You don't?" He questioned and I shook my head "Absolutely not"

He cleared this throat "Please do this for us, take him out to eat or something......but bring his usual self back" he said and I frowned "Whatever.....where is he?"

Kokonoi smiled "I knew that you'd come around, follow me" he said and I groaned loudly before following after him.

'I just want to go back to the dorms if we're being honest'

We walked down a long hallway while passing various doors along the way, we finally stopped at a rather large door and Kokonoi opened it up.

He beckoned for me to walk inside and I saw Sanzu sitting on a large couch while scrolling through his phone, he had no expression written on his face.

"I've brought a gift for you, Sanzu" Kokonoi said but Sanzu didn't even seem to hear him or maybe he was just ignoring him. He was definitely ignoring him.

Kokonoi glanced at me before nodding his head towards Sanzu and I rolled my eyes before walking over to the couch that he was sitting on "Sanzu? Hey"

Sanzu's head snapped up and his eyes widened slightly when he saw me "......"

I glanced back at Kokonoi, only to discover that he was gone and we were now the only two left in the room.

"Um are you busy?" I asked but he still didn't respond, he simply watched me so I continued with my proposal "Did you want to get something to eat with me?" I questioned but he still didn't respond.

I sighed "I'm sorry for not answering any of your calls but you pissed me off so that's on you, I didn't feel comfortable with you using me in order to kill that guy" I explained and he slowly stood up.

"Friends don't use their friends for their own benefit.....and they don't do things that they know would make their friends uncomfortable" I explained and he grunted "......"

I frowned "But I was also being a bad friend by ignoring you and neglecting the situation instead of communicating......so I apologize" but not really.

Sanzu stared at me for a moment longer before grabbing me by my wrist and pulling me out of the room causing me to raise a brow "Uh where exactly are we going?"

"Getting food"

I chuckled "Ah! He speaks" I mused while mocking his exact words from around two weeks ago and he stopped walking before slowly looking back at me with an amused expression "Cute"

I lowered my head and sighed "Whatever" Kill me.

He continued pulling me along and I simply let him, I didn't really want to get food right now but that suggestion was only because Kokonoi suggested it and I wasn't really sure how I was supposed to get him to speak to me.

'It doesn't seem like the police have any suspects regarding the club incident so I should be alright.....right?'

I've never killed anyone before......so then-

'Why did I confess?'

~~~~~~

I hope you all enjoyed it.

Please remember to vote & comment<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.1K 40
Bonten Trio x Fem Readers TW: Violence / Smvt / Mature / Drugs / Profanities / Sexual violence etc. [read at your own risk] Two new transfer student...
44.8K 2.4K 20
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁...
83.9K 3K 34
🗝️ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ sex, obsession, drugs, prison, lust. 𝓨ou find yourself drawn into the dangerous world of the criminal organization that operates within...