The Bad Girl - [Rewriting]

By elenacopper

"Why don't we give him something that he wants to see," Taehyung says in a suggestive tune which makes me gul... More

Introduction
Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 27

524 25 6
By elenacopper

Jennie's P.O.V.

Taehyung was dragging me towards the table his friends were sitting at. He said that he knew about my friend but I didn't know about him, now that we are closer than before, he wanted to introduce his friends to me.

I just went along with him because Irene wasn't present today and I thought why not.

I took a seat and there was a boy and a girl who I think I've seen in one of my classes, though the closeness between them makes them look like a couple.

I shouldn't assume things.....but they look cute together.

The girl looked at me with surprise as if she wasn't expecting company while the guy beside her was busy on his phone.

I greeted her and she returned the gesture then I looked at the guy to greet him but he still didn't pay any attention.

Okay.....

"Jennie, this is Rosé," he introduced me excitedly and she smiled and then waved at me.

She's so pretty.

I waved back and gave an awkward smile, the introvert in me doesn't like to be with many people but she seems nice.

"And he's my best bud, Jiminie pabo." He finally looked up at Tae and gave him a glare then looked at me and went back to his phone.

I'm guessing he's just a grumpy guy or maybe he doesn't like me but I don't think we've met before.

The girl named Rosé elbowed that guy, "Jimin, be nice!" She said it in a hushed tune but I still heard it.

Of course, his name is Jimin, why did I think thought it was actually Jiminie pabo. I guess I'm the pabo here.

He looked at her then sighed as if he had given up and she smiled in triumph and wrapped her arms around his.

He looked back at me and I'm not gonna lie, he's intimidating, "Hi, the name's Jimin as he has already told you." He pointed at Tae while saying that.

Wow, that was the driest introduction I've ever heard.

I gave a nervous smile and looked everywhere because it was so awkward.

"Ignore him, my boyfriend can be a bit dry."

Called it!

She detached herself from him but he was quick to wrap his arm around her, "I'm not," He said seriously as he leaned closer and she smiled, "Yesh, you are." She pinched both of his cheeks while cooing at her.

"It's hard being the third wheel." A voice came beside me and I turned to look at Tae looking at them then at me.

"Yeah, it is." I agreed.

We both looked at the couple in front of us and they looked like they weren't going to stop any soon.

"They are cute though," I said and looked at them with a smile.

"You're cute too."

"What?!" I looked at him with wide eyes and he just smiled at me, "You're cute too." He pinched my cheek, a bit too hard for my liking.

"Ouch! That hurts, you idiot." I slapped his arm and rubbed my cheek and looked back at the couple only to find that Rosé was smiling widely, almost creepily at us and Jimin looked like he wanted to leave as soon as possible.

When will this end?

___________________________________

Author's P.O.V.

After Taehyung and Jennie left for their classes, Rosé commented on their retreating figures, "They look cute, don't you think?" She smiled but it faded when she didn't get any reply only to see her boyfriend glaring at their backs.

"Jimin, what's wrong with you? You've never acted like this before," She asked because his behavior was irritating her.

He sighed and shook his head, "It's nothing."

"How is it nothing when you've been glaring at the poor girl since she came here. Tell me what is it? Or else how will I understand you." She desperately asked him and he just can't say no to her.

"I didn't want to ruin her image for now to you but now that you're insisting, I'll tell you." Now Rosé was kind of nervous and confused and what he was talking about.

"Wait, so you knew her before this?" Rosé asked in bewilderment.

"Yes."

I don't know if I should look forward to what he's going to say.

___________________________________

"Do you still remember that you owe me?" Taehyung asked and she looked at him suspiciously.

"Yeah...and why are you bringing this up out of nowhere?" She raised an eyebrow at him.

"I need a favor from you and you can't refuse." He turned around and stood in front of her and she stopped walking.

"First tell me what is it?" She asked because he's acting so cynical.

"First agree then I'll tell you."

Why is he like this and why can't I say no?

Jennie looked at the puppy eyes he was giving her and knew why she can't say no to him.

"Okay, fine! Now tell me." She sighed as she gave up.

"I need you to be my partner at my mother's birthday party," he said as he smiled like it was nothing.

I'm not a fan of parties.

"Why me? Why not another girl?" She asked as she was curious because she knows he has far better options than her.

"Because the aunties there keep introducing me to their daughters and I'm nowhere near interested in any of them and you don't throw yourself at me as other girls do, you've even seen one."

Oh yeah, how can I forget that obsessed girl?

She looked at him as he looked at her expectantly.

Does that mean I'll have to meet more of those obsessed girls?

Jennie sighed, already feeling drained by the thought of meeting those girls. She closed her eyes and shook her head.

I just hope they are more mature.

She opened her eyes and gasped at how close his face was, her heart picked up its pace as he was too close to her face.

"You need to stop doing that!" She stepped back and took a deep breath to gain her composure.

"Sorry, but I can't promise." She gave him a blank stare and he just chuckled at her like it was funny.

Why doesn't he take me seriously?

After calming down, he asked, "You're not thinking about backing out from this, right?"

She gave him a look, "Do I have a choice?"

"Nope!" He smiled in triumphed and started walking while she groaned and walked fast to match his pace.

I just hope everything goes fine.

___________________________________

Hello guys!

Another update, surprised? Same here.

What do you guys think of Jimin? Any theories about why he was acting this way?

I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 892 33
As I was about to go to sleep, two messages popped up on the screen of my phone. "I've planned a small one day picnic for us tomorrow. Just you and m...
90.1K 5.1K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...
41.2K 2.1K 38
A story between three peaple Kim Taehyung, Kim jisoo and Kim jennie. Love or destiny, let's see what brings them together.... Taehyung lives in USA a...
540K 22.5K 49
"They can't touch what's mine. They can't stand beside what's mine. They can't have you, darling." he whispers darkly in his ear, smiling like a mani...