Falling For My Wife

By _Shivani_1910

Sidharth Karthikeya Roy, a dangerous and powerful businessman who is a ruthless CEO of Roy group. He got enta... More

Author's note
Chapter- 1 First meeting
Chapter- 2 shopping
Chapter- 3 wedding..
Chapter- 4 bullying
Chapter- 5 little fights
Chapter- 6 Attraction
Chapter- 7 shock
Chapter- 8 confrontation
Chapter- 9 her life
Chapter- 10 Impressed
Chapter- 11 knowing her
Chapter- 12 sufferings
Chapter- 13 first kiss
Chapter- 14 misunderstanding
Chapter- 15 Missing..!
Chapter- 16 arguments
Chapter- 17 event
Chapter- 18 tease
Chapter- 19 Working together
Chapter- 20 tired
Chapter- 21 venting out
Chapter- 22 family time
Chapter- 23 Hate her ?
Chapter- 24 Am I?
Chapter- 25 dinner?
Chapter- 26 Arna
Chapter-27 First date
Chapter-28 Why?
Chapter-29 Her confession..!
Chapter-30 Pampering
chapter-32 Jealous..!
chapter-33 Anniversary event
Chapter-34 Revealing
Chapter-35 Promise
chapter-36 destroying
Chapter-37 Attack
Chapter-38 Realization
chapter-39 Hiding
Chapter-40 Cunning
Chapter-41 Her outburst
Chapter- 42 Pain
Chapter-43 Upset
Chapter-44 Honeymoon..?
Chapter-45 Together
Chapter- 46 uneasy
Chapter- 47 surgery
Chapter- 48 Fierce
Chapter- 49 Truth
Chapter- 50 Comfort
Chapter- 51 Regret
Chapter- 52 Trip
Chapter- 53 evil plans
Chapter- 54 Trust
Chapter- 55 Proposal
Chapter-56 girls night
Chapter- 57 Surprise..!
Chapter- 58 The end..!!
Epilogue
New story announcement
Aadhya story

chapter-31 Taking care..!

39.7K 1.6K 83
By _Shivani_1910

Megha's POV

He massaged my back with a hot-pack while I was sleeping on his chest, and soon I fell asleep.

When I woke up, it was already evening.

"Did you sleep well? How are you feeling now?" he asked as soon as I opened my eyes.

I smiled at him lazily as I said, "better than before".

"You are with me the whole time," I commented, and he smiled as he kissed my forehead.

"Wait, you haven't eaten anything since morning, right?" I asked in disbelief, and he nodded lightly.

"I am sorry it's because of me".

"Megha, it was not because of you. Don't be upset," he said softly, and I hugged him tightly before coming out of his hold.

"I will go and prepare dinner," I said as I stood up from the bed.

"No, Megha, today maids will cook. You go and take a shower, then we go and have dinner," he stated, holding my hand, pulling me back.

"Ok," I replied and went to take a shower.

I am just saying; I am ok to him, but my stomach is aching like a bitch. Periods suck. I think all women have this super power, dying from inside and smiling outside like nothing happened.

Hot shower helped me to relax my muscles, and now I am somewhat ok. I went to the walk-in closet wearing a bathrobe. After changing into clean clothes, I went out to where Karthik was waiting for me.

"Now you are looking much better," he remarked and kissed my forehead.

Aww, that's my favorite... to be kissed by him on the forehead. It feels like he cares for me.

He asked them to prepare light food for me as I feel nauseous on my periods.
We had our dinner and returned to our room.

He sat on the couch and took me to his lap and I wiggled in his hold.

"No, Karthik," I said immediately, trying to get off.

"Why?" He asked.

"I am on periods," I muttered helplessly.

"So what?" He asked with raised eyebrows.

"I may stain your clothes," I said slowly, looking down.

"And I don't mind," he remarked and tightened his hold on my waist, not giving me a chance to get off from his lap.

He is so sweet. I relaxed on his hold, as it felt so calm in his embrace.

"Does this feel good?" he asked, massaging my stomach gently.

Unexpectedly, it is feeling good.

"Yeah," I breathed out, leaning on his chest.

"Karthik."

"Hmm," he hummed in response, still rubbing my stomach.

"Don't you feel disgusted?" I asked him.

"Why? Because of your periods? Megha, there is nothing to feel disgusted about. It's natural and I think it's pure," he replied and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"You, me, we all were born because of this right, but why do people treat periods impure and disgusting to discuss? I think it is as pure as mother's lap," he explained and I fell for him all over again.

Aww, he is really a true man.

"You are the best. I love you," I said happily and kissed his cheek.

He stiffened with my sudden confession as his hand stopped massaging my stomach.

"I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable," I said, and he just shrugged as he resumed massaging.

"Karthik," I called again when he was not speaking.

"Yeah," he responded.

"Today is a very important day in my life," I stated, looking up at him.

"Is it your birthday?" he asked.

"No, it's Sehari group birthday," I chuckled, and he glanced at me, puzzled.

"Five years ago, I started the Sehari group on this day... Today is Sehari group's 5th anniversary," I explained.

"Congratulations, dear wifey, you made it and I am proud of you," he said with a proud expression, and kissed my forehead.

He sure knows how to pamper a woman in periods.

"Karthik, I know Roy group will receive an official invitation but I am inviting you personally for Sehari group's anniversary function, which is going to take place next weekend. Please attend it for me. pretty please," I requested him with puppy eyes.

"I will surely attend it, senorita," he smiled and patted my head.

Why is he so cute?

"Come on, sleep now," he commented when a yawn left my mouth.

"Ok," I replied and went to bed with him, but he sat on the edge of the bed instead of laying down.

He took my legs into his lap and started massaging my feet.

"Karthik, what are you doing?" I frowned and tried to take my feet back from his lap.

"Massaging your feet," he replied lightly.

"I know that, but why are you doing it?" I asked.

"Don't tell me you are not feeling good," he teased.

"But you don't have to do it, Karthik," I commented slowly.

"I want to, Megha. Just lie down and sleep," he said, more ordered.

"I saw you moving your legs continuously until we sat there. I figured out your legs are hurting, so lay down and relax."

I touched his hair as I felt so happy. He smiled as he took my hand and kissed my palm. He literally observed my body language, and was trying to make me comfortable and it made me fall for him even more.

I laid down, enjoying the foot massage. He knows how much pressure should apply because it feels too good. He kissed my feet, and that was the most precious gesture. I felt so many butterflies in my stomach.

He is taking care of me like my real husband.

'He is your real husband, you dumbass,' my subconscious mocked me and I just smiled sheepishly.

...

I woke up with a groan and looked beside me for my husband and I realized I was the only one on the bed.
I then got off the bed and did my morning business before going to the gym to find him.

Walking fast, I reached the gym within 2 minutes, as I was eager to see him. Call me cringe, but he made me like this by taking care of me for the past three days.

I smiled when I saw him doing pull-ups on a high bar. His bare muscles are flexing as he is doing that. My jaw dropped at the scene... I am on my period, for fuck's sake.

Without wasting time, I walked to him and hugged him. He wrapped one hand around my waist and started to do the pull-ups with one hand. Wow, he is strong enough to lift me with him that too with one hand.

"You have so much strength," I said playfully while touching his chest when he stopped after a few.

"I have more strength than this and I am sure you don't wanna see it now," he whispered huskily in my ear and my face flushed as I felt many butterflies dancing in my stomach.

Butterflies and periods. What a wonderful combination, I scoffed to myself.
I smiled awkwardly and came out from his hold, then walked to the balcony.

I sat on the mat in padmasana and closed my eyes to do meditation. I can hear his laugh, but ignoring it, I started my business.

I completed it in half an hour and went to our room, then took a hot and long shower. I wore my suit and got ready for the day, then went downstairs where my Karthik is sitting on the couch while typing something in his mobile.

"Are you sure you are really ok to go?" He questioned as soon as I reached him.

"Yeah, Karthik, I am alright now," I replied and sat beside him, as he was still unsure.

We haven't gone to work for the past three days as per his order. Yeah, he didn't let me work as I am weak and he also worked from home while taking care of me.

We had our breakfast, which was cooked by maids as he still doesn't permit me to cook, and Aunt Nirmala went to her hometown.

He went to his office after dropping me not before kissing my forehead and instructing me to take care.

I have many meetings and so much work pending. I completed most of the work till night and then went home.

Another two days completed just like that. There are only four days left for anniversary celebrations. All the employees are packed with work.

Mr. Williams was looking after the preparations for celebrations while Sakshi was sending invitations and remaining works.

As they both were busy with their respective works, I went to a meeting alone which was scheduled at a restaurant. After this I am free to go home as it's already 7pm.

When I was going back after the meeting, someone called me. I turned around to see and there I saw Arjun coming to me hurriedly.

"Hi, brother," I greeted with a smile.

"Hello, princess, why are you here?" He asked.

"I am here for a meeting and it's completed, so I am going home now," I replied.

"So, you are free now?" he questioned.

"Yes, I am".

"Then come with me to meet my friends," he stated.

"Why?"

"I want to introduce my sister to my friends. Come, Megha," he said and held my hand, then started walking, almost dragging me.

"Ok, ok I will come. Don't drag me like a kid," I remarked, and he chuckled as he left my hand.

He took me to the fifth floor and opened a private room door where four men and two women were sitting...

Oh, someone is familiar. It's Karthik, and he is sitting beside a beautiful woman.

How dare he! He gave me butterflies two days ago and is now sitting with a woman and he has the audacity to smile at her! A pang of jealousy hit me as I walked there, fixing my eyes on him.

***

So guys this is today's update.. Do you like it?

Do vote and comment your thoughts.. ❣️

💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 1K 31
Aditya Roy Kapoor is a billionarie , CEO of His company , Kapoor industries and can do anything to achieve the thing which is his. Aditya does not ha...
74.7K 5.9K 50
"π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš’πšœ πšπš‘πšŽ π™°πš—πšœπš πšŽπš› - π™Έπš 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 πš—πš˜πš πš–πšŠπšπšπšŽπš› πš πš‘πšŠπš πšπš‘πšŽ πššπšžπšŽπšœπšπš’πš˜πš— πš’πšœ .." Advika - A wannabe one of the known...
29.5K 3K 52
"You mean nothing to me, Ms Vyas. Get this straight into your head, Ms Vyas, nothing related to you matters to me in any way." Sid said cruelly. "I h...
1M 39.1K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...