Falling For My Wife

By _Shivani_1910

Sidharth Karthikeya Roy, a dangerous and powerful businessman who is a ruthless CEO of Roy group. He got enta... More

Author's note
Chapter- 1 First meeting
Chapter- 2 shopping
Chapter- 3 wedding..
Chapter- 4 bullying
Chapter- 5 little fights
Chapter- 6 Attraction
Chapter- 7 shock
Chapter- 8 confrontation
Chapter- 9 her life
Chapter- 10 Impressed
Chapter- 11 knowing her
Chapter- 12 sufferings
Chapter- 13 first kiss
Chapter- 14 misunderstanding
Chapter- 15 Missing..!
Chapter- 16 arguments
Chapter- 17 event
Chapter- 18 tease
Chapter- 19 Working together
Chapter- 20 tired
Chapter- 21 venting out
Chapter- 22 family time
Chapter- 23 Hate her ?
Chapter- 24 Am I?
Chapter- 25 dinner?
Chapter- 26 Arna
Chapter-27 First date
Chapter-28 Why?
Chapter-29 Her confession..!
chapter-31 Taking care..!
chapter-32 Jealous..!
chapter-33 Anniversary event
Chapter-34 Revealing
Chapter-35 Promise
chapter-36 destroying
Chapter-37 Attack
Chapter-38 Realization
chapter-39 Hiding
Chapter-40 Cunning
Chapter-41 Her outburst
Chapter- 42 Pain
Chapter-43 Upset
Chapter-44 Honeymoon..?
Chapter-45 Together
Chapter- 46 uneasy
Chapter- 47 surgery
Chapter- 48 Fierce
Chapter- 49 Truth
Chapter- 50 Comfort
Chapter- 51 Regret
Chapter- 52 Trip
Chapter- 53 evil plans
Chapter- 54 Trust
Chapter- 55 Proposal
Chapter-56 girls night
Chapter- 57 Surprise..!
Chapter- 58 The end..!!
Epilogue
New story announcement
Aadhya story

Chapter-30 Pampering

40.2K 1.6K 58
By _Shivani_1910

Karthik's POV

I came to the office before she even woke up. It was so much to take, I never ever expected this.

So, she has been loving me for five years and here I am... I didn't even see her before our wedding.
She said she loves me and she also said she is ready to leave me. I can't understand her.

Uff, my head is aching. I didn't even sleep last night... I was so lost in my thoughts.

I wanted to make Swetha regret betraying me. I wanted to destroy her career, but before I could do anything; she lost all her contracts and stood in front of me penniless. I thought it was karma, but it's my wife who took revenge on her for me.

I know I have feelings for my wife, but I can't name it. I am not sure about my feelings but I want to see her smiling always. I want to be the reason for her happiness. I want to protect her... Ugh I am missing her very much. I am now regretting coming to the office early without seeing her smile.

My chain of thoughts broke when I heard a knock... "Come in," I said and Bhushan entered with a bunch of flowers.

"Sir," he called and handed me a bunch of roses and white tulips with a handwritten card.

"Is this that day?" I asked him, knowing the answer.

"Yes, sir," he replied as expected and went out after I permitted him to go.

"Thank you so much." These are the words written on that card. I don't know who sends these flowers, but every year on this day and on my birthday for five years, I receive flowers with a handwritten card.

They won't mention their name on any card. Who is that anonymous person and why is he\she thankful to me?

Wait... Let me check something.

I took out the contract document, which was written by Megha to check the handwriting. Just a benefit of doubt.

I checked the handwriting, and it was not matching. If it is not Megha, then who is she/he?

I don't wanna think much about this now as I have many things to think about, so I just kept the card in the drawer where I keep all the cards and flowers in the vase.

Ignoring all the things, I started working.

Around 11 am, Bhushan informed me about the meeting and I know Megha will also attend this so I asked Bhushan, "Did Megha arrive?" as I wanted to see her.

"No, sir, it's Mr. Williams and Miss. Saakshi who came from Sehari group on behalf of miss. Sehari," he informed.

"Ask Arjun to attend the meeting," I stated, and he nodded before going out.

I know that Mr. Williams attends meetings often on behalf of her, but when the meeting includes me, she will attend it for sure then why she didn't come when the meeting will be going on in the Roy group. Is she ignoring me? Or is she nervous after confessing her feelings?

Without thinking much, I called her, but surprisingly, she didn't pick up my call. I called her again and still she didn't answer.

Why is she not answering my calls? Is she mad at me?

She has a habit of picking up the important calls even if she is very busy. Two or three times she excused herself from meetings just to attend a call from her mother and she picks up my call also just like that. Then why is she not answering now?

I quickly went to the conference room, where the meeting was ongoing. Arjun stopped speaking and looked at me. All the heads snapped towards me as I opened the door.

"Miss Sakshi, can I have a word with you... it's an emergency," I said and walked out of the meeting room. She said something to Mr. Williams, and followed me out.

"Why did Megha not attend the meeting and why is she not answering my calls?" I asked her impatiently as soon as we walked down the corridor.

"Mr. Roy, she didn't come to the office today and said she was not feeling well when I called her," she answered respectfully.

What? She is ok at night, then what happened to her...

"What happened?" I asked Sakshi tensely.

"I don't know the specific reason, sir. She just said I am not well and disconnected the call without giving me a chance to ask and she sounded weak. I wanted to visit her but due to this meeting I haven't visited and after this I will visit her," she explained.

"It's ok, miss Sakshi, I will go now", I said and hurried to my office to collect my things without even waiting for her reply.

I collected my phone and laptop and came out of my office.

"Sir, you are going somewhere," Bhushan asked me as he saw me walking to the elevator.

"Yeah, I am going home," I replied and fastened my pace.

"Let me drive you, sir," he said, and I nodded as the elevator opened.

We reached the parking lot in 3 minutes, and he opened the car back door for me.

"Thank you," I mumbled and climbed the car.

"Go fast," I stated, and he did.

Is she alright? Did something happen to her? My thoughts are going wild, making it hard to breathe.
Aunt Nirmala is also not at home. If she was there, then I would have asked her, ugh.

Car halted in front of my villa and I got out of the car and ran upstairs, ignoring the maids' curious gazes. They were not allowed upstairs other than cleaning purposes.

"Megha," I called loudly as soon as I entered our room, but she was not there.

"Megha," I called again and went to the balcony looking for her, but she was not there either. I checked in the washroom too, and it's of no use.

"Megha, where are you? ", I yelled as my panicked-self started imagining different scenarios.

I heard low whimpers... following the source I looked down beside the bed and she was lying on the floor clutching her stomach and whimpering in the pain.

"What happened, Megha?" I asked, worried, as I sat down on the floor, taking her into my arms.

"It's..." She tried to form a sentence but was unable to. She signaled to me that she wanted to throw up. I helped her to stand up and took her to the bathroom. Balancing her weight on the counter, she puked. I held her hair back, patting her back. She splashed water on her face after she was done, then started walking, tripping on the way.

I lifted her up bridal style, and she quickly wrapped her hands around my neck. I placed her on the bed softly and asked her, "what happened? "

"Period cramps," she replied slowly.

"Oh... You suffer like this every month," I asked as I didn't see her in this much pain in these three months of our married life. Am I that ignorant?

"I get irregular periods due to stress and all, so If I get them once then it will hurt like hell. I only got my period after three months, so it is hurting like a bitch," she replied.

I know period hurts, but I never imagined it hurts this much.

"Do you need anything?" I asked softly.

"Yeah, I---" she screamed in pain, clutching on her stomach. A thin layer of sweat covered her forehead.

"Megha, are you really ok? Can I call the doctor?" I asked, and took out my phone from my pocket to call the doctor.

"No, I am ok. I am used to this and can you please bring chocolate for me?" she said with puppy eyes.

"Of course, my lady." I kissed her forehead and stood up.
"Can I also get a hot pack for you?".

"Yeah actually, can you bring two as my back is also aching?" she asked softly.

"Ok wait for me," I said and kissed her forehead again before going out.

I went to the supermarket and bought dark chocolate and ice cream along with a pack of pads, the same brand which I saw in our closet.

I gave her ice cream and chocolate; she smiled a little as she took them from me and had them completely.

"You haven't eaten anything since morning, right?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Yeah," she replied, "and how did you know that?"

"Because I know the amount of food you eat at which time."
"But, Megha, it's not a good thing to skip meals," I remarked, putting the empty ice-cream cup on the side table.

"Don't shout at me, Karthik, and don't tell me what to do," she yelled, and I looked at her, surprised.

I know she didn't yell at me purposely. It's her mood swings because of periods and when anyone is in pain, then they get angry easily. I can understand her totally.

"Ok," I replied and handed her the hot packs which I brought for her and asked, "Do you need anything else?''

"Yeah," she replied softly this time.

"What do you need?" I asked her carefully, not wanting to make her angry more.

"I need a hug. Can you give that?" She asked with a pout.

I smiled and hugged her to my chest. She wrapped her hands around my waist, hugging me tightly.

"I am sorry," she mumbled, her voice muffled due to my shirt.

"For what?" I asked, caressing her hair, slowly.

"For shouting at you, I am sorry. It's because of my mood swings. I swear I didn't shout at you purposely," she said, and I can feel the wetness on my shirt.

"Megha, are you crying?" I asked, releasing her from my hold.

"No," she whispered with teary eyes.

"Baby, please don't cry and I am not mad at you," I replied as gently as possible.

"Really?"

"Really," I assured, and she nodded as she stopped crying.

I wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

Then I laid down on the bed and took her into my arms. She was quick to wrap her hands around me. I placed a hot pack on her back as she said her back was aching. Soon, she fell asleep in my embrace. I kissed the top of her head and closed my eyes.

***
Hey guys.. ❣️

How is the update? Tell me in comments❤

💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.2K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...
1.9M 89.8K 138
Note : VERY FIRST BOOK OF MINE WITH LOTS OF GRAMMAR MISTAKE AND SPELLING MISTAKE. UNEDITED Nivedhitha is a fun going, lovely , chubby girl who doesn...
1.2M 49.7K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...
320K 20.4K 46
Kabi Socha hai Ki kasa hota agar Sidnaaz ek dusre se pyaar na karte hote aur sirf like - "JUST FRIENDS" hote ( like Sidharth always says in media now...