SLEEPY HALLOW, Thomas Shelby

By hwmione

━━━ I'll make you crave for my touch Cover by: numskulls More

SLEEPY HALLOW.
ooo. my blooded nightmares
i. Grave petals
ii. Kill your darlings
iii. The newlyweds
iv. Whiskeys and rudolph
v. Heat over
vi. Cigarettes
vii. Bombs and lee's
viii. A wedding and betrayal
ix. family dinner
x. Messy eyes
ACT I ━━━ MYSTICAL BEGINNING's
xi. missing freddy
xiii. Tempting
xiv. Black tart heart
xvi. Sour Thoughts
xvii. Injured love
Hello!!

xv. Minnie's advice

1.2K 64 1
By hwmione

| FIFTEEN,     Minnie's advice  |

THOMAS FOUND HIMSELF BACK IN his hotel room the next morning, what he didn't find was his wife being missing, who should have been sleeping beside him with her hair all messy and sleeping completely naked.

But her side of the bed was completely neat and clean, he also noticed that her favorite bag wasn't in the room, and Thomas immediately went quick on his feet and to the nearest telephone and called the desk Clark of the hotel.

The line was silent as he waited for anyone to pick up, " Hello, London Views Hotel speakin— "

" Have you seen a short women with white hair and wearing something very dark and flowery. " he quickly said, ever since Alice has gotten pregnant, she seemed to be completely obsessed with flowers.So she had her personal designer design her big dresses with flowers all over them.

The man on the other side of the phone began to stutter at his words and tried to remember if he saw a small women with white hair wearing a dark dress with floral prints on it, he then began asking all his co workers if they had and they all replied with a yes.

" yes sir, a women by the exact description has been seen leaving the building. "

" with who did she leave? " Thomas was quick to ask as he began putting on his trousers and dress shirt.

" she was alone. "

" what did she carry with her? " he questioned after finished and went looking around for his shoes,  while carrying  the phone around the room with him. The line was silent as the man asked again." what my co-workers say, she left with two big traveling bags. " 

Thomas's heart dropped as he looked into the close and the man was right, two of Alice's ( very expensive ) suitcases were missing. He then turned angry for Alice leaving without so much of an explanation.

Thomas began to become worried, what if someone kidnapped Alice but decided to bring her bags with her, to make the scene as though she left Thomas in anger. What
Did I do yesterday? He questioned himself as he marched towards the door but stopped as he yelped in pain.

A piece of green dyed glass sticked it's way up to his feet and Thomas bit his lip in pain and he went to sit on the floor, being careful not to sit on any other hidden broken glasses on the carpeted floor.

He slowly began to pull it out, with both his thumb and pointer finger. He pinched his eyes together as the pain began to settle in.
" fuck. " Thomas whispered once he finally got the broken glass shard out of his foot.

Finest Vodka!

That's what was written on the broken glass, he furrowed his eyes as he stared at the glass and tried to think of her drank anything yesterday, but the memory of him heading to the Eden Club with his brothers is what he mainly remembered, he remembered the women dancing on the stage and the music playing loudly, he remembered the burning desire he had at that moment for Alice as he would only stare at his drink and ignore the women who tried to lure him into there fancy rooms.

Thomas blinked repeatedly and tried to think, did he see Alice when had come back? The problem was he didn't remember, and that's when he left the hotel room. Worry spreading around his cold body that now turned hot from his tremendous hangover.

" WHAT DO YOU THINK I should do? " asked Alice, Alice decided after drinking three bottles of vodka that she'd pack her things and head over to her cousin Minnie's house. Minnie squealed when she saw her younger cousin.

" I think you should go back there and fucking confront him. " is what the party girl replied with, a grin on her red lips. Alice only sighed and shook her head, she decided to think of what to do knowing that tonight Tommy, herself and his brothers would all be heading back tonight to Birmingham.

" honestly I don't know what to do anymore Minnie. "

" confront him or just fuck. "

" thank you Minnie for that amazing advice, I'll be sure to use it when I'm I returned to being eighteen years old. " Alice remarked sarcastically as she rolled her eyes, she sipped her tea and glanced at her watch. " fuck! " she yelled as she realized she stayed far too long at her cousin's who only gasped in surprise by the sudden shout.

" what? What is it?! " her younger cousin asked, worry flooding her face as she looked at her older cousin in confusion as well. " I'm late! And Thomas is going to be so mad! "

Minnie sighed in relief before falling back to the leather armchair, " Bitch, I actually thought you were having a mini seizure or something. "

" why the fuck would I have a mini seizure? " Alice asked, completely and utterly confused by her cousins thoughts. " well obviously because your pregnant, no? " Minnie asked with a  questioning look and Alice only groaned before going to get her bags from the staircase.

" I'll see you soon alright! " Alice said before closing the door to Minnie's small apartment. Her cousin in sadness went over to her window and looked down at Alice who entered a car before it drove off, Minnie sighed sadly before taking another drag of her cigarette and went up to her room.

Alice began to make herself look presentable as she fixed her and makeup once she saw she was near the hotel, Alice only hopped that her husband hadn't left to go look for her.

Alice then entered the hotel with two men helping her carry her luggage, she made her way to the front desk with a frantic look on her face. " hello, has Thomas Shelby left the building? " she asked impatiently as she looked around hoping to see Thomas at the bar the hotel had. Or the luxury seatings as well.

But he was no where in sight.

" yes ma'am, he has. " the man then checked his watch, " after two hours ago. " he spoke once again with a charming smile. Alice furrowed her eyebrows, two hours ago?

Tommy wasn't supposed to leave her, she hadn't realized she spent so much time talking to Minnie that she completely forgot about going back to Birmingham today. Alice then sniffled as tears began forming into her eyes, had Thomas really wanted to get rid of her so badly? Her Tommy.

The desk clerk furrowed his eyebrows when he saw the young pregnant women begin to cry softly as she reached for her handkerchief from her little purse, " is everything alright Madam? " he asked solemnly.

Alice turned around with red puffy eyes and her upper teeth biting on to her lower lip, " I just want to find my husband. " she whispered before sobbing into her hands as the young boy only began to turn nervous but went around the desk and patted her back.

" Do you know where he might have went? " he spoke in a soft voice while Alice only stayed in his arms as he caressed the small of her back.

" I don't know! I haven't been to London I-in . . . Well I forgot! " she groaned sadly, " W-what's your name? " Alice asked as she finally looked up at the Handsome young boy. " Vincent . " he replied with a small smile that the married women returned.

Alice stayed silent as she let Vincent  soothe her, she stared at the shiny floor with tears in her eyes. She just wanted to see Tommy and talk to him. Maybe confront him like her younger cousin said.

But Thomas would only push her away and make her forget about the whole conversation, he would talk about anything else that would peak her interest. And Alice knew she would fail to confront because he would simply ignore her accusations of him cheating, or him going out late at night. He would simply say—

" if you really love me, like you say you do. Then you wouldn't be accusing me of going out late. "

So Alice could only wait until he would come back, until he would realize that he forgot her. How he left two hours ago and never bothered to call or search for her, frustrated Alice to her core. She left Minnie's number beside her bed in case she went out for tea with her cousin, she left dozen of hotel numbers if they ever wanted to leave the one they were in now.

Thomas didn't even bother to call one, and Alice now knew what she had to do. She would make him pay for the pain he caused her, for all the tears she wasted and never got the answers to them. She wouldn't let him take over what they had and ruin it, sure she was pregnant and completely exhausted. But that wouldn't stop her anymore.

So while Alice and  stayed talking to one another, Thomas was searching and running around London like a complete fool. He went to the richest salons and the best boutiques, but Alice was no where to be found.

Thomas decided to head back to the hotel in case Alice might be in their suite, he started the engine and headed back. Thomas handed the keys to one of the lobby boys who bowed his head and left, the Peaky leader took his razor cap off and opened the doors in a hurry.

And Then he heard her laugh, it was majestic and absolutely heart warming. Everyman that sat inside that building would stare at the white haired Beauty, his Alice.

She sat there with a big smile gracing her face,  his lips slowly turned upwards at the sight of her, but a frown made its way to Tommy's face when he saw a young charming boy beside her.

He scowled when she touched his hand and continued laughing as the man beside her only smiled, Thomas neated up his hair with his hand slicking back the dark locks as he then stood tall and powerful as he walked over to the two.

Alice didn't seem to notice him when she sniffed his strong cologne, her eyes widened a bit when she saw her Tommy making his way towards her and Vincent.

She immediately stood up and ran to him with a big smile, completely forgetting what she was going to say, ignoring what she wanted to do and confront him. All she cared now was that he was in her arms.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him towards her, " oh Tommy! I've missed you. " she whispered into his ear softly but Thomas kept his gaze on Vincent who had a small frown on his lips when he saw the two hugging.

Thomas then wrapped his arms around Alice's waist and pulled her to him, Alice blushed as she stared at her husbands gorgeous blue eyes. But they seemed empty, so out of thought.

Alice then became curious but gasped when Thomas dived in to kiss her, hard. Thomas was never someone to show affection or any type of emotion in public. So it surprised Alice completely when he kissed her passionately.

She giggled as she put a small hand to his chest and pushed him away, " Thomas, not in front of people. " she joked. She didn't notice Vincent looking at the two of them with an expressionless look on his young smooth face, but Thomas did.

And he would be damned if he let another man ever get near his wife again, " come on now Alice, we 'ave to go. Arthur and John are waiting. "

Alice nodded and pecked his lips, she then turned to Vincent who immediately went to smile once he saw her staring at him. " thank you Vincent for keeping me company. I hope I can see you again. " Alice smiled before taking a napkin that stayed in between her and the desk clerk who's heart was beating rapidly.

She then took a pen from her purse and wrote her number down. " for next time. " she added before pecking his cheek and leaving to her husband who held an arm out for her as the married couple then left the hotel.

Vincent then frowned sadly as he looked at the number neatly written on the napkin, he clutched it in his hands before storming off back to his seat behind the desk.

And all he could think about was Alice, And all the way he could win her heart.

CRUELFOOLS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 415 16
TO KNOW HIM, IS TO LOVE HIM. ( thomas shelby x fem!oc. )
6.8K 167 5
❝ 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧? ❞
842K 10.2K 107
Honestly I think the title says it all 🖤
189K 5.2K 17
"I think this could be the best thing to happen to all of you!" Fem!reader Also warning for swears if that bothers you, there's some, not too much in...