My Winter Bear || KTH

By Andyywritesstuff

Kim Taehyung is a CEO of one of the biggest companies in South Korea who looks for a new Secretary when his p... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
91
- 92 - (An Important announcement)
92
Why I haven't been posting chapters...
Update!

90

1.8K 80 17
By Andyywritesstuff

Yn's P.O.V
After taking a few steps back and taking my phone out at the same time, I stopped walking when I saw that.. my older sister was calling.

I quickly answered with;

"Hello-"

"Hey Ynie! How's my favorite birthday girl?"

Jang-mi had always treated me more like her daughter than anything as we didn't have the same Father and our Mother was too out of it to take care of me or my siblings.

So Jang-mi took the motherly role in my life and that's the way it's always been.

Until the day, I ran away when I was 18.

We had stopped talking after she tried to warn me about my abusive Exs and I lashed out at her and... we only started taking again recently.. after our little brother Daniel gave her my number.

I wish he hadn't done that.

We're better off not talking.

"I'm fine Jang-mi. How are you-"

"Hey come on Ynie, it's me! Quit treating me like a stranger, okay?"

"Right.. I'm sorry.. I just... I'm sorry-"

"God quiet apologizing! I swear that was like your first word!"

Although Jang-mi was laughing, I knew she only meant the best for me and I hummed in response as I said;

"Sorry- I... I forget sometimes. Um.. force of habit, I guess."

"Hm.. right. Anyways sis... I had something to ask you-"

"If you're coming over the answer is No-"

"Oh come on Yn, what is it this time? Is your house too messy again-"

"No but-"

"But what?! If another one of your asshole boyfriends that doesn't want me coming over then-"

"It's not that-"

"Then what is it-"

"I don't want you to come over!"

Yn yelled out before quickly covering her mouth with her hand as she heard Jang-mi scoffing at her words before sounding 100% done with whatever I saying as she loudly said;

"Alright that's it! I've had enough of this, you always say this when you're hiding something from me-"

"I-I'm not hiding anything-"

I ried to say but of course, she didn't belive me as she says;

"That's some bullshit and you know it! Actually you know what? Put me on speaker-"

"I don't think that's a good idea.."

I say in a low tone as I looked over at Taehyung and our baby bear but then I flinched and nearly dropped my phone as Jang-mi yelling;

"I'm not asking for your permission, I'm telling you to put me on speaker NOW!"

After a moment, I sighed as I put her on speaker while also signaling to Taehyung to come over and after I did so, I quietly said;

"You're on speaker Jang-mi-"

"Hey asshole!"

"Jang-mi! Quit cursing-"

I started to say but Taehyung stopped me and signaled for me to stay with our baby bear while he took my sister off speaker and pit the phone to his ear and said;

"Hey.. you must be my girlfriend's sister, I'm Kim Taehyung.. her boyfriend."

As I hold Taeyung in my arms for comfort, I could only pray that Jang-mi wasn't being too harsh on Taehyung.

Taehyung's P.O.V
After I said my polite and formal greeting, I heard Yn's sister on the other end scoffing while saying;

"Cut the nice guy act and listen up. I'm Jang-mi, Yn's older sister.. and you're going to tell me right now why the hell my baby sisters acting up-"

"Acting up?"

"She doesn't want me coming over and when that happens it's never means anything good so let me ask you.... are you hurting my sister?"

Thinking over her words only made me even more curious about Yn's past and after cleaning my throat, I quickly said;

"No, I promise that I'm not-"

"And you just expect me to believe you just like that? Really?"

"I'm not sure how else too-"

"It's simple.. you let me come over with my baby brother and spent.. 2 days in your house."

"I'm sorry.. you want to stay for 2 days and-"

"Geez you got an ear infection or something, I said 2 days!"

"No, I heard you the first time but.. why that long and why-"

"What?! You don't want me and Daniel staying over?! You got something to hide Mr. Nice guy-"

"It's Taehyung... and no I don't. I just think that 2 days is quite a long time-"

"Do you really want me to make it a week?!"

"2 days sounds good."

"That's what I thought. Now you're going to send me your address on my sisters phone and I'll be at your house.. say tomorrow around 3?"

"That's a good time. Just let me pass you to Yn-"

I say trying to end the conversation but Jang-mi quickly stops me by saying;

"Ay ay ay! I'm not done with you yet Lover boy!"

"Again.. it's Taehyung-"

I said, getting tired of all these snappy sounding nicknames but again, she ignored me and just continued talking;

"Yeah yeah, whatever just hear me out! Listen... if I find out that your hurting my sister.. I'll hurt you 10 times worse. I used to be a professional wrestler you know."

"Don't hurt yourself."

I said remembering about her pregnancy and I think she took that as an insult because she immediately asks;

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"Nothing.. I just meant because well you are pregnant, aren't you?"

"I am but that won't stop me. I could still beat with a few punches. Hm.. but now that you mentioned my pregnancy, how's my sister doing?"

"What do you mean-"

I asked and after I heard Jang-mi let out a sigh, her voice gets quite as she says;

"Do I really have to tell you about Hana?"

"Oh no- I mean, I know... I mean.. she's doing good."

And just like that, she changes her tune and goes back to the speaking to me like she had before;

"You know what Womanizer, there's been a change in plans, I'll be staying for 3 days-"

"3 days?"

"Yeah.. tell my sister that I'm going to see her today."

"Alright.. I'll do that-"

"And Romeo?"

"Um.. yes?"

I asked giving up and just accepting whatever nickname Jang-mi gave me as it became clear to me that she wasn't going to be calling me by my name anytime soon and after a moment, she lowered her voice and said something that sent chills done my spine;

"You better not try anything on my sister by the end of her birthday.. or I'll beat your head in. You understand?"

For some reason this sounded like an actual threat which again maybe me start to wonder about Yn's relationships with her Exs.. could they be the reason that she didn't look too eager about her birthday surprise-"

"Oh and before I forget.. do me a favor and don't tell Yn that I'm bringing Daniel with me. She hasn't seen in him in long while and I want it to be a surprise."

"How are you going to-"

"My Eomma may not want Yn to step a foot inside our old house.. but she didn't say anything about me coming over. So I'll get Daniel and we'll come over in about 3 hours."

I hummed in response as I quickly sent a text to her about out house address and I guess after a while of not response, she got fed up because she started to say;

"Hey Casanova! You get my message or do I have to spell it for you?"

"No, I got your message Ma'am-"

"Good.. now pass me back to my sister."

After I did so and said somewhat of a goodbye to her, I passed the phone back to Yn and while she walked far away from both Taeyung and I... there was only one thing on my mind at that very moment.

"If this is how overprotective her older sister was being... I can't imagine how overprotective her little brother is going to be."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 7.1K 26
Kim Taehyung, the youngest C.E.O. of The Kim's. Despite of being rich, smart, handsome like a greek god; still his life is full of pain & loneliness...
274K 13.1K 24
COMPLETED | Taehyung is a notorious CEO who is known to be strict, ruthless and emotionless. He is very good at what he does and does what he deems n...
283K 9K 40
(COMPLETE) Jeon Jungkook ,Son of the richest ceo in south Korea .Have a luxurious life and loves bullying the weaks.. Heir of Jeon's Co.. Taehyung a...
543K 22.6K 49
"They can't touch what's mine. They can't stand beside what's mine. They can't have you, darling." he whispers darkly in his ear, smiling like a mani...