Just Too Shy

By BunnySlice

A very shy little girl named Sorrel is forced to go to the Mega Pizzaplex with her mother. Sorrel being scare... More

New friend?
Whats going on at home
Staying here for the night
Troubles in the Pizzaplex
Funky with the DJ
Runaway
You and me
Jingle jingle
THANK YOU SO MUCH
The rabbit lady
Unfortunate stuff happens
It needs two for one
A familiar face appears

Sun down then he's up

1.8K 52 81
By BunnySlice

Once again they were back at the Mega Pizzaplex, "Mommy? Why are we here again?" Sorrel asked curiously as they walked towards the daycare.
"Because I want to be here again," her mother answered, dropping Sorrel off at the Superstar Daycare. "Now, I'll come pick you up in an while."

Sorrel nodded, but she wasn't sure if her mother was telling the truth. Sorrel slid down the slide, thinking about Moon, she wondered why he couldn't be there as well when Sun was.

Sorrel landed in the ball pit, this time there was fewer kids than last time. Sun noticed Sorrel and went over to her, "HELLLOOO AGAIN!!" Sun waved at Sorrel with both of his hands rapidly.

Sorrel didn't know how to react, she was only looking forward with meeting Moon. But this time she tried to talk to Sun just for once to be kind, "Hi.." she whispered, looking away from Sun, she didn't really like making eye contact with people, even if it was an animatronic.

"Wow you sure are a quiet one!" Sun exclaimed, "That's okay though! We can still have fun together!"

Sorrel slowly shook her head, she didn't want to play with Sun, she just wanted to go hide behind that blue slide and wait until nap time.

Sorrel began walking away from where all the other children were, even if Sun had an forever smile on his face, he still looked like as if he was bewildered by Sorrel walking away from him without saying a word.

She sat behind the slide, fiddling with her thumbs to keep herself entertained, she felt a little poke on her shoulder, it was the same kids that asked her to play "house" with them.

"Hey, why don't you talk?" one of the kids tilted their head, Sorrel stared at them, not knowing what to say.
"I think she can't talk." another kid retorted, pointing their finger at her.

Sorrel felt highly uncomfortable about what was going on, she opened her mouth to try to speak up but it felt like if her throat was closed tight, because no words came out.

"See? I was right!" the kid snickered, Sorrel started to feel frustrated more than nervous, she was not gonna let these kids ruin her day. Sorrel stood up, pushing the kid away with both of her hands.

The kid fell into the ground, back first, they began to cry, "Owww!" the other kids glared at Sorrel.
"Hey! That was mean!"
Sorrel didn't really mean to push the kid, she just wanted to speak up for herself, but instead accidentally did it physically. She quickly walked away like she usual does in these situations.

"I'm telling on you!" the kid on the floor sneered, Sorrel froze, the last thing she wanted to happen was to get in trouble.
"Wait-" Sorrel tried to convince the kids not to tell on her, but it was too late, the kids already left.

Sorrel started looking around to find a hiding spot, oh! She climbed up the blue slide, sitting on the ridge of the slide. Sorrel hoped Sun couldn't find her in there, she heard footsteps nearby.

"Where is she?" that voice definitely belonged to Sun, but his tone of voice sounded quite irritated, which made Sorrel shudder with fear.

"She might be in the play structures!" a kid suggested, Sorrel stiffened, i-it's okay the second they go inside the play structures I'll go find a new hiding spot.. She tried to reassure herself.

Sorrel heard sounds of kids crawling through the tunnels, they were definitely helping Sun to find her. Sorrel climbed down the slide, another good hiding spot would probably be hiding in the ball pit.

Sorrel was about to go in the ball pit, until a hand grabbed her arm tightly. Sorrel tried to pull away, but Sun wouldn't budge.
"I'm gonna have to put you in TIME OUT!" Suns voice was actually scary when he said that, causing Sorrel to panic, she didn't even do nothing at all.

Some kids gathered around Sun, the ones who were mocking her were smirking. "I didn't do anything!" Sorrel cried out, tearing up.
"What you did was MEAN! And I don't like MEANIES!" Sun pointed his finger at her.

Sorrel felt like crying, but she didn't want to cry in front of a crowd. She wanted to explain to Sun that she was just defending herself, but Sun just kept rambling how Sorrel was going to put in time out.

Blinded with sadness, Sorrel then kicked Suns leg, it didn't hurt Sun, but he let go off Sorrels arm, making her flee away. Sorrel hid under a table, sobbing, for some reason the only person that could comfort her properly was Moon right now. When are you coming back?

The other little kids continued to do their fun activities with Sun, while Sun looked quite ashamed, probably realizing he was too harsh to Sorrel. The lights suddenly turned off, signaling that it was nap time, and that perhaps Moon will come out.

Sorrel waited under the table until a flare of two red eyes were seen. Moon was just walking around the daycare, making sure all the children were asleep.

Sorrel rubbed her eyes, trying to adjust the darkness, when she opened her eyes Moon suddenly disappeared.

Sorrel peeked her head out, that's when she felt metal hands cover her eyes. A raspy voice giggled, his voice still creeped out Sorrel, but she was very happy because that would mean Moon is around.

"Mr. Moon!" Sorrel piped up, she stood up, turning around and the Daycare Attendant was behind her, Moon picked her up under her arms.
"You should be asleep..." Moon rasped, Sorrel just stared at him, if I were asleep then I wouldn't be able to see you again! She thought in her head.

"I don't like when children stay up past their bedtime..." Moon said, still holding her, Sorrel didn't say anything like usual, she just really wanted to tell Moon about what happened in the daycare today.

Sorrel quickly changed up the subject, "I got in trouble.." she muttered.
Moon glanced at her, "Oh..? How so..?" he tilted his head. Sorrel took a deep breath, maybe Moon would understand her.

"I pushed someone." Sorrel said, looking down at the floor.
"Hmm.. well that wasn't n-"
Sorrel cut him off, "I-I mean.. it was an accident." she looked around nervously, what if someone was hearing their conversation.

Moon sat down slowly on the ground, letting Sorrel sit on his lap.
"They were being mean to me.." Sorrel wept, looking away from Moon, he used his finger to gently wipe the tears away from Sorrel's eyes.

"Don't cry now.. I think it's time to rest now..." Moon observed, Sorrel nodded, yawning a bit. She wrapped her little arms around Moon, hugging him tightly, she felt very safe now since she was around him.

"Night-night.. little star~" Moon cooed, Sorrel slowly closed her eyes, no one has never treated her this way, which made Sorrel start to realize that her mother never loved her properly.

"Night.." Sorrel said before she fell asleep, slightly smiling.

                                   . . . .

Sorrel woke up, and the daycare was empty again, meaning that her mother lied. Sorrel stretched her arms, her finger tips accidentally touching Moons face. Moon looked down at her, slightly waving at her.

Sorrel sat up, scanning the dark daycare, it was just like yesterday, her mother abandoned her again. She got off of Moons lap, she began searching the daycare, but still made sure to stay close to Moon, who followed her.

She was quite upset, realizing that her mother probably never loved her. That's when the daycare doors opened, her mother was standing there, the Vanessa wasn't there though.
Her mother looked very nervous, and upset, "Come on Sorrel! I came all this way to pick you up!" her mother raved.

Sorrel didn't want to leave Moon now, her mother stepped in more in the daycare, "Are you there?"
Sorrel started to tear up, she started to have flashbacks of her mother treating her like if she had no soul.

Sorrel started going over to Moon, hiding under him in between his legs.
Her mother took a glance at Sorrel then at Moon, "Please give me back my daughter!" her mother wailed, Sorrel honestly felt kinda bad for her.

Moon just stood there, he probably never been in a situation like this, Sorrel whimpered, her arms were clinging around Moons leg tightly. "Don't let her take me away.." Sorrel looked up at Moon with sad eyes.

Moon looked at Sorrel, then back to her mother, "Leave..." Moon replied to Sorrel's mother, who now was taken back.
"Excuse me? That's my child you dumb robot!" her mother snapped, that's when that Vanessa lady came over.

"It's you again!" Vanessa shouted, "This is going to be a problem, m'am!"
Moon lifted Sorrel up, holding her tightly, which made her feel very safe.
"I need to leave with my daughter!" her mother yelled at Vanessa.

Sorrel looked at Moon, she was very confused, what was going to happen to her now? Was Vanessa gonna sent her away from Moon? Everything happening right now just made Sorrel worried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1K 13
You are only 7 years old, and live in a broken home with an abusive, drunk father that beats his wife. You are often taken to The Mega Pizzaplex and...
29.1K 888 22
[Security Breach Fan-fiction] You've been working at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex for a month as a mechanic for the arcade and still haven't met a...
114K 3.3K 33
You fall asleep in the bathrooms of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaplex (good job) and when you wake up the place is closed down. At least you are not alone i...
439 26 13
(Y/N) and their sibling (S/N) visit Freddy Fazbears Mega Pizzaplex for the first time. After they get home, their Mom finds an ad for a job at said P...