💫𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐈𝐧𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐒𝐤𝐲'...

By QueenxOfxRats

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜.... └── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘ 𝗬/𝗡 a... More

*ੈ✩‧₊˚𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼‧₊˚*ੈ✩
✦𝟶...𝕄𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤✦
𝟷...𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕋𝕠 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙!
𝟸...ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕟 𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙
𝟹... ℝ𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕤
𝟺...𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 ℍ𝕠𝕘𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤?!
𝟼...𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙, 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕤
𝟽...𝕊𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕜 & 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐹𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠♡︎
𝟾...𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕟 𝕆𝕨𝕝𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝟿... 𝕊𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 & 𝐺𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛
𝟷𝟶... 𝑆𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑇𝑎𝑙𝑘 & 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕖𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖
𝟷𝟷... 𝔸 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 アのW乇尺
𝟷𝟸... 𝕊ℂℍ𝕆𝕆𝕃 𝔽𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋 𝕀ℕ 𝔾ℝ𝔼𝔼ℕ ℍ𝕀𝕃𝕃𝕊?!
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠
𝟷𝟹... ℍ𝕆𝕄𝔼 ℝ𝕌ℕ!! & 𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 ♡︎
𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠♡︎
✦-𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝕊𝕜𝕪'𝕤-✦

𝟻... 𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕤

2.2K 101 20
By QueenxOfxRats

╔════*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*════╗

𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑚𝑦 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 :'(

╚════*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*════╝

   𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀, you hate the breezing wind going through your whole body, the snow flacks stick to your fur and quills. You held yourself as you tried your best to see threw the storm. You guys are at a cold place called 'Serbia' where the emerald was hid at, you cover your eyes as you walk in piles, and PILES of snow trailing behind Sonic with Tails behind you too.

"I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT FIND MY WAY!"

   Sonic yells out. You look behind to see Tails who almost stumbles onto the snow, you walk towards him and take his hand, you held rather tightly as you help him walk behind. Why do you want him to stay close to you? It familiar somehow... 

   His hand was small and warm,.... Like someone you felt like you once hold. 

TW! Blood.

"H̸̨̙̮̘̻̞̙̓̾o̶͔̥͍̪͉̼̬͓͒́̎͋̎͆̐͠l̷̢̖̦͇͖̗͖̈̀̉̔͋͐͆͘d̴̛̥͈̻̽̏͋̐͠ ̸̞͐́̓̀͆̊̕͘͠m̶̼̜̠̬͎̰̔̆̅̃͊̇͑̊̕ŷ̴͓͓͓̏́̆ ̶̢̟̘͕̾͗͝h̷̨̲͕͙̫͙̊̆̈̈́ͅá̸̠̣̳̪͕͎̞̙̲̪̀̎̚ṅ̵̪̠̗̹̝̲͎͈͌̐̀̔̓̃̀͒d̷͓̤̮̖̄̎̃͛̃̚ ̵̧̯͙̝̣͓̪̺̎̂͑̄̄a̷̢̳̥̲̳̘͓̅̆̄͗̓̍̅͜͝͝n̵̤̦̬͆̈̐̈́̃̌̕͝͝d̴͎̲̀̈́͂̊̉̆ ̴̫̖̭͓͙̹̺͈̬̞̔̄̔̕d̵̟̥̘̳̝͈̼̝͉̈́͂̿̈́ò̶͈͔̮͓̦͕̱̠̍̌̐̿̆̇n̶̡̡̛̮̹̘̈́̅̈̀͒̒̆'̴͈̦̯̉t̴̥̊͂̀̏̀́̈̽͠ ̶̡̤̘͉̱͓͈̍̓̄̎́͛̉̍͠l̴̞̳̣̄ę̵̧̯̙̣̝̦̫̞̻̋̓̀̾̽̔̄̌̆̚t̷̩̟̣̜̻̜̙̱͆̀̉͐̒ ̶̢̯̣̗̗͕̬͚̏̓̈́̀̆͝g̴͍̼̩̱̳͐͊̋͒̈́̌o̴̢͌̿̕!"

̷̩͇̓̔̈

̷̡͙̐

"I'm tired..."

   You just want him close to you and hope he will.

   You both walk up as Tails looks down at his device. 

"WE ARE COMPLETELY, TOTALLY, UNEQUIVOCALLY LOST!!"

   Sonic yells out again, you and Tails still hold on each others hands as you grip on his to not lose him.

"SONIC! In this weather there's no way we're gonna get any readings on this thing! Should we go back?"

"Light up ahead."

"Shelter, warmth"

"You guys I see light up ahead!"

   You yell out pointing at a house with windows lit up, you were surprised that the stars were able to talk to you with the lack of scenery up in the sky, you can't see them at all but just snow and clouds.

   Sonic looks ahead and gasps.

"Y/n's right! There's a light up ahead!"

   He points out.

"Maybe we can take shelter in there."

   You guys go up ahead, soon another headache rings in your ears but you can't feel them by the cold! You mumble as you became wobbly, but you still held Tails hand not wanting to let go.

 Tails during this time, he was comfortable and feels safe when you held his hand, he was able to some warmth by it. When he was struggling to keep balance in the snow you helped him up and out, he was very grateful for that.

   You guys peek up behind a a small mountain of snow. Sonic looks and observes looking at a sled with snow gear.

"Ah, perfect."

   He grins as he goes back down. Tails looks nervous as he grips on your hand tighter which you didn't mind.

"Are you sure about this? We don't know who's inside."

"Don't worry, on earth people are very welcoming and LOVE taking complete strangers into their homes."

  Sonic reassured him, he soon jumps up the snow and runs to the sled, you and tails follow behind.

"Here, put these on."

   Sonic hands you guys puffy jackets, goggles, and a beanie and scarf. After you two took the clothes, you struggle to zip up the jacket. You huffed and growled.

"Go,.. Up!"

   Your gloves hands didn't help either, another hand caught your eyes as you look up to see Sonic helping you to zip up.

"These zippers can be such a pain in the butt, but don't worry you'll get it!"

   He cheers as he zips up, you look at him in the eyes blankly waiting for him to continue on,... Your eye contact made him nervous somehow, that his goggles starts to fog up. You remove his hand from your zipper gentle and hold it.

"Thank you Sonic."

   You still held his hand and hold Tails in comfort, Tails seems get more anxious as Sonic was ready to open the door. 

   The door slowly creaks open, you can hear the music fade as all the humans were staring at you guys... It felt awkward so you step a little closer to Sonic, he didn't mind as he did the same. Y'all look around and everyone here is—

SCARY!

   Never in your life you thought that being surrounded by intense people staring at you deeply would make you scared, well then again you've never had any contact with other species...

   Tails and Sonic gasped after looking at each person the room in fear. You all look at a man who chops a fishes head off, he slides it off the table and onto the floor.

"Run."

   It said, Tails was about to faint but you caught him in time. 

"Table for three please!"

   Sonic throws up three fingers as he yells out.

   You hold Tails who groans, you furrow your brows. Even without the stars telling you what else might or will happen, you have a feeling that this night will be wild.

𝗠𝗔𝗔𝗛𝗔𝗛𝗔𝗛𝗔𝗛𝗔𝗛𝗔𝗛𝗔𝗛𝗔𝗛𝗔𝗛𝗔𝗛

𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 162 34
(From the Sonic X series but also a mix of an AU) =====The characters of Sonic X series aren't mine, only my oc===== Dr. Eggman had been battling Son...
56.8K 1.2K 19
❝ Sonic has finally become a part of something he had craved for almost the whole of his life - a family. The Wachowskis agreed to take care of him a...
20.7K 407 11
Y/n the a/t lived happily in their village until the tribes attacked. Ending up alone, they stumble into Tails the fox, and after saving him, the two...
41.1K 707 25
Offscreen Eggman kidnapped a young hedgehog and exprimented on him for a project to destroy his nemesis Sonic the Hedgehog. But the project never fin...