Wrong number (HxH)

By lIhavenolife

You get added to the Phantom Troupes group chat, People want to adopt you, Hisoka is being Hisoka, And Shalna... More

A/n and voting
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Voting
Another Voting-
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 26-Male readers
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Voting ig-
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Cat memes-
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
The best or worst decision of my life
Chapter 68
Nice
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
NEW BOOK
Been awhile, Guys🫡

Chapter 24

12.3K 419 979
By lIhavenolife

(Why- 😭😭😭😭 but also- 🤣😂🤣🤣)

"I have an announcement for all applicants, the Chairman wishes to interview the remaining applicants. When your number is called, please come to the first reception room, on the second floor. We will start with #82, Y/n" Why am I first? Better question why am I still in the exams?

"Ah, please have a seat." The chairman said once I had entered the room.

"..So what's with the interview?" I ask, now sitting down.

"Just some questions to satisfy my curiosity." The chairman responded.

"Alright."

"First, why do you want to be a Hunter?"

"I don't." I respond.

"Oh, and what would your reasoning be for taking the Hunter exam then?"

"I'm being forced to take it, stayed in to hang out with people." I respond.

"Alright, next question, which of the other applicants are you keeping an eye on?"

"Hisoka, Gon, Illumi, and Killua." I reply.

"Any reasoning?" The chairman asks.

"Hisoka and Gon because I knew them before hand, the others because they're cool." I said, wanting to end this a soon as possible.

"Ah, and which of the remaining applicants would you least like to fight?" Hmmm..

"Gittarackur." I respond.

"Reason?" Do you have to ask so many questions?

"He's stronger than me." I reply.

"And, #44, Hisoka, isn't he stronger than you?" The chairman questioned, with a confused tone.

"Hisoka would die if he hurt me." I respond.

"Hm? And how could you be so sure?" He asks, now more confused.

"Our.. friends would kill him, anything else?" I ask, now tired of the prolonged interview.

"No that'll be all." The chairman said, dismissing me.

Timeskip brought to you by- Kurapikas clans eyes! get yours today at the Yorknew Auction!

"The Hunter exam committee runs this hotel. This place is all yours until the battles have concluded. For the Final Phase, we will be holding a one-on-one tournament." The chairman said as someone pushed a covered board over. The chairman unclothed the board.

"So only one person passes?"

"No, one win is all you need to pass. The winners are removed from the competition. While the loser continue up the bracket." The chairman explained. It's not the best test, seeing how only one person can fail, but oh well.

"So you're saying only one person will fail?" Bald guyᵗᵐ asked.

"Exactly." The chairman said, taking of the tape at the bottom.

(What the original looks like. You'll be fighting Hisoka, then Kurapika fights whoever loses, then other guy fights whoever loses that, then Leorio, you get it?)

"Impressive, right? After all everyone has at least two chances to win."

"But some people, like #295 and #406 get five chances." A salmon haired guy mentioned.

"Why didn't you use a balanced bracket?" An old guy questioned.

"A question that must be on everyone's mind." Not really, but ok. "This bracket was assembled based off your performance throughout the entire exam." Why do I have four chances then? I did almost nothing the past two phases.

"I'm not convinced. Can you explain how you scored our performances?" Killua asked. You're just mad I have more chances then you.

"Hm, Noooope!" What the fuck! That's a fucking jump scare! This isn't a horror movie!

"Why not?"

"Your scores are classified. I can't reveal your actual scores. But I can explain our methods. First, we consider three basic categories, physical strength, mental acuity, and overall impression. For physical strength, we use an aggregate of agility, flexibility, endurance, and perception." I should of scored high on that then.

"For mental acuity, we use an aggregate of resilience, adaptability, judgment, and creativity."

"However, this information is only used as a reference point. After all, you were all strong enough to advance to the Final Phase. However, we are most concerned with your overall impression. This refers to any intangible factors that can't be categorized." Cool, is Killua having some mental shit going on right now?

"The rules are quite simple. Weapons are allowed. No cheating. If your opponent admits defeat, you win. However, if you kill your opponent, you will be immediately disqualified. All remaining applicants will pass, and the exam will end." Interesting...

"Let the Final Phase begin!" Wait, why am I still in the exam? I might as well pass I guess, for the free shit. I could quit, for the memes though...

"The first match, Hanzo vs Gon." Damn, Gon's going to die. "Step forward." Where is that music coming from?

Author- You weren't supposed to hear that- one second-

Y/n- Who the fuck are you!?

Author- uhhh- ima just *memory wipe*

"Watch the next episode to see, a bald ninja turtle beat up a twelve year old child!" I shout, causing the applicants to die laughing. God I'm hilarious.

"I'm not a ninja turtle!" Bald guyᵗᵐ yells.

"And I'm not suicidal!" I shout back.

"What?"

"Sorry, thought we were saying things that were obvious lies." I respond, earning me questioning looks.

"I will serve as the referee. My name is Masta." Masta sounds an awful lot like master... "Best of luck to both of you."

"Hey! Good to see you again, you tailed me during the Fourth Phase." Bald guyᵗᵐ mentioned.

"You noticed?" The referee, that I didn't already forget the name of haha-, said. Oh shit, the match is starting!

"Now then it's time to begin." The referee said, stepping back.

Timeskip, because we all know Gon got his ass beat-

"Damn bro, you like to abuse children more than my mother does!" I say, earning me concerned glances from almost everybody.

"Beat his ass bro, beat his ass bro." I mumble to myself, earning even more concerned looks.

"I'm gonna kill you! I'll fight you in his place!" Leorio shouts.

"Your weaker then Gon, you can't do shit." I say, causing Leorio to glare at me.

"If you can't take it, leave. It's only going to get worse." Bald guyᵗᵐ replied.

"What was that!?" Leorio yelled, taking a step forward, before being stopped by the people in suits.

"There will be no interference in a one-on-one match. If you step in, Gon will be disqualified!" The referee warned.

"It's okay... Leorio.. this is.. nothing... I can.. still fight..." Gon said, barely able to get the words out, before Bald guyᵗᵐ kicked him.

"Gon are you ok!? Count the bald ninja turtles!" I shout, causing Bald guyᵗᵐ to glare at me again.

"How.. How can you be joking when Gon's getting beat up!?" Kurapika yelled.

"I'm kinda used to child abuse, anyways feel free to continue beating the child." I respond. If Gon wanted this shit to stop he would forfeit.

"I'm going to break your arm." Hanzo threatened, earning gasps from the applicants.

"Chill he has like two-hundred and six bones, breaking one won't do shit." I say, causing people to, again, glare at me. I might as well be here for comedic relief.

Author- But you're the main character?

Y/n- Who are yo-

Author- *memory wipe2*

"I'm not joking, so say it." Bald guyᵗᵐ threatens again.

"Never!" Gon yelled, earning him a broken bone.

"Kurapika, don't try to stop me." Leorio said. What is this idiot about to do? "If that bastard does anything else to Gon... I feel bad for Gon, but I won't be able to stop myself." This idiot.

"Me? Stop you? Don't worry there's no chance of that happening." Kurapika responded.

"I'll have to stop both of you then.." I say with a sigh.

"You.. How can you not care!? How can you not want to kill him!?" Leorio yelled.

"Hah? I do, but stopping him now would mean Gon couldn't get revenge." I reply, hopefully they'll shut up, I need to concentrate on my murder plans.

"I'm sure you're in too much pain to listen, but hear this. I am a descendent of the Shinobi, a clandestine group. From birth, I've been subjected to strict training. In order to master the special Art of Ninpo. For eighteen years, I have trained my body and technique, without rest. By the time we was you age, I had already killed-"

"*overly dramatic gasp* already killed!? At age twelve!? I can't believe it!" I shout sarcastically.

"Shut up!" Bald guyᵗᵐ yelled, before getting kicked by Gon.

"Ouch!" Gon whined. That was kind of cool. "My heads cleared a bit after all the pain and your blabbering!" Gon added.

Small Timeskip brought to you by- Killua's skateboard!

"I'll cut off your legs, so that they can't be reattached." Bald guyᵗᵐ said, pulling out a sword. "But first I'll ask you once more, say you surrender."

"That's a problem!" Heh? "I don't want my legs cut off. But I don't want to surrender.." Gon, I love you so much right now! "So let's find a different way to fight!" Gon suggests.

"Uhh, do you understand the situation you're in!?" Bald guyᵗᵐ continued yelling, but I was to busy dying of laughter to listen.

"Why won't you do it? It's just a sentence, you can try again next year." Bald guyᵗᵐ asked. "I'd your pride all you care about!? Even more then your life!? Are you really willing to die for something like that?" Bald ninja turtle yelled.

"I'm gonna go see my dad." Gon replied. I swear, you are the dumbest person alive. "My dad is a Hunter. So I'm going to become a Hunter just like him, and meet him!" Gon, why, just why?

"I give up! You win! I can't kill you. And I can't think of a way to make you surrender either. I'll just take this loss and take my chances in the next battle."

"I can't accept that! That's not fair!" Gon you absolute imbecile, just take the damn win! Gon ended up passed out.

"Next match Y/n vs Hisoka!"

Word count: 1707

This part of the story ends at some point in Season 1 Episode 20 Baffling Turn x of x Events

Fun Facts:

Y/n is planning on murdering Hanzo! :D

Haha someone's about to figure out that Y/n is texting the Phantom Troupe :) Just a couple more chapters :)

No ideas for another fun fact so- what's your favorite anime?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 129 14
(U) is depressed, and grieving after her entire clan is slaughtered -aside from her brother who she has no idea we're he is- but that's not the worst...
16.8K 404 25
After a terrible incident occurred when she was younger, it has left her with most of her childhood memories gone. But that doesn't mean she won't ge...
4.6K 255 10
Y/n gets added to the Adult trio's groupchat. Chaos is guaranteed Story is suited for both males and females. I will use They/Them pronouns for Y/n...
49.1K 942 53
(Under editing) In which the first born daughter of the Isamu family, Y/n Isamu, leaves Heavens Arena to discover what she's missing. She is forced...