sanctuary || d. wayne

By callmebyyourmango

"There is literally no one that can understand you." "That was not as reassuring as I needed it to be." In wh... More

CAST
PART ONE
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
PART TWO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY - ONE
EPILOGUE
sequel <3

thank you

2.1K 81 23
By callmebyyourmango

holy fuck
two years for this story went by so quickly (for me anyway). sorry for those who waited so long for that final chapters.

I started this story because I got really into Batman comics after watching a bunch of those animated movies. this hyper-fixation got me through the first quarantine in 2020.

if you have any questions about this story or future works, feel free to ask !!!

and thank you for taking the time to vote or comments or simply reading this story. it means the world to me that you guys love this as much as I do.

not gonna lie, I love writing the two of them. I'm tempted to start a second book, idk what the plot would even be other than something angsty. i have vague ideas and I know it'd be shorter than this. anyway we'll see

but again, thank you guys so much for the support these past two years.

you are loved, you are cherished, and you're amazing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 46 30
The time has come for Damian Wayne to learn to get along with society, and in his father's words, that means going to a real 'human infested' public...
14.5K 452 20
~•~Sequel to Ingenious ~•~ "What's gotten into her?!" "She is just learning to deal with things. She may seem carefree and happy while she's around y...
30.7K 843 16
Y/n l/n. In her world she was one of the most beloved superheroes. With the power to jump through dimensions, and even create her own, she is easily...
531 6 11
Damian Wayne has always been a loner. Raised by Ra's Al Ghul didn't set him up well for the real world. That was all true until he moved in with Batm...